How To Install Jailbreak On iPad
It’s no secret that in recent years various services for communicating via the Internet, such as Whatsapp, Viber or iMessage gaining immense popularity. Traditionally, the most popular “messenger” is Whatsapp, mainly due to its availability on all popular mobile platforms.
One of the advantages Whatsapp. Registration by phone number, but this also implies difficulties with using the service on the iPad. In this article, we will tell you how to get around the limitations and start using Whatsapp on iPad.
How to install whatsapp on iPad?
Surely, the first problem that iPad users experience when installing Whatsapp on iPad. The lack of a tablet version in the App Store. Over, unlike other programs available for the iPhone, the application cannot be found even when turning on the display of programs iPhone only.When you try to install the program from a computer, iTunes will also give an error.
To get around all these obstacles, we will have to perform a few simple steps:
- Open program iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer and transfer to the section iTunes Store.
- Find the program in it Whatsapp and download it to your computer
After that, you will need to resort to the help of a third-party program iFunBox (download here), which is available for both Windows and Mac. This program is essentially a manager for iOS devices, similar to iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and make sure it is detected in iFunBox.
- Press the key Install app and use the search to find the installation file ipa programs Whatsapp, which was downloaded from iTunes Store.
- After the successful completion of the procedure, the program Whatsapp appears on the iPad screen.
However, it will still be impossible to use the program on the iPad, because when it starts, it will report that it is not designed to work on the tablet:
Now you need an iPhone on which either the program is not installed or the program is uninstalled Whatsapp. Please note that after removal Whatsapp With iPhone, you cannot restore a copy of chat data from iCloud on subsequent installation. A standard window for registering the number should appear on the phone.
After the application confirms your phone number and sends a message with a verification code in SMS, complete the setup and connect the iPhone to a computer with the iFunBox program running.
- Go to the section Application programs and find Whatsapp.
- Copy folders Documents and Library from iPhone to Mac or Windows.
- Disconnect iPhone.
Now reconnect your iPad to your computer and run the program iFunBox. Similarly, go to the program folder Whatsapp and upload folders copied from iPhone to it.
It remains only to restart the program on the iPad and start using it.
Note that Whatsapp will not work on both devices in parallel, messages will only come to the device on which the program Whatsapp last used.