How to Connect Dexp to Phone
To connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone, you need to pair the devices via Bluetooth channel. You can do this in 4 simple steps according to the instructions below.
- Connect ANY wireless Bluetooth headphones. To ANY phone
- How to connect headphones via Bluetooth. To any Android phone. (JBL Tune 120TWS)
- How to properly connect Bluetooth headphones. To Xiaomi phones. (Xiaomi Airots)
- How to connect wireless wireless headphones. Through a Samsung phone. (Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC)
- How to connect both wireless bluetooth headphones. To a Honor or Huawei smartphone. (i7 TWS)
- How to connect wireless headphones via bluetooth. To an iPhone (iOS) phone. (Apple Airpods)
- Connect 2 (both) TWS headphones at the same time
1. How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to the phone. Pairing
- Turn on Bluetooth in the phone and turn on the headphones. For on / off, there is a separate button or the button “stride / pause”. Turn on, holding 2-4 seconds.
- Make bluetooth headphones visible to your phone. If there is a separate Bluetooth pairing button, press (hold) it. If not, do not release the power button after turning it on (hold for 3-6 seconds) until a sound signal or indicator color changes.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Search for devices. The phone should find the headphones.
- Select the model of your headphones from the list of found bluetooth devices and connect the headphones.
Item 1-2. Button for Bluetooth pairing / inclusion in headphones
Item 3-4. Bluetooth settings and device search
- In rare cases, the headphones, for proper connection, request a pin code (according to the standard it is 1111, 0000, or is indicated on the box / in the instructions for the headphones).
- To connect the Bluetooth headphone to another phone, you need to disconnect and pair it again, with another device (in headsets with multipoint, you can not disconnect the connection). Often, if the phone does not see the headphones, it means that they are connected to some other phone nearby. # 128521;
2. How to connect Bluetooth headphones to any Android phone
On the example of headphones fully wireless JBL Tune 120TWS
All popular wireless bluetooth headphones are connected to a smartphone according to the scheme described above. Headphones from JBL to an Android phone or iPhone can be connected in the same way as the rest. However, if we are talking about fully wireless (true wireless) models, there are features.
- The headphones are ready to pair right after they are taken out of the charging case., just find them in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- If you can’t connect completely wireless headphones to your Android phone right away, then you need to manually bring them into pairing mode. This is done similarly to the main instruction: we take out the headphones from the case, turn it off manually (usually for this you need to hold the power button or start / pause for about 3 seconds), manually turn it on and hold the button until the sound signal.
- True Wireless headphones also communicate with each other automatically. If this does not happen, you must either press the start / pause buttons on both headphones simultaneously several times (in the case of the JBL Tune 120TWS, for example, 3 times) or hold them for several seconds. After that, the indication changes and / or a signal sounds.
If you can’t connect the headset to the phone, you should refer to the instructions, obviously there are some unique nuances. # 128521;
3. How to connect bluetooth headphones to Xiaomi phones
On the example of Xiaomi Wirelessly headphones
To connect Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones (Redmi or not # 128521; ) to the phone, just use the basic instructions above and take into account the nuances from the instructions for connecting fully wireless headphones.
It is worth noting that there are 2 types of connecting TWS headphones to the phone:
- One headphone. Presenter. It is he who connects to the smartphone, and the second earphone. To the first. That is, it may seem that the phone “saw” only one earphone, but no, it’s a couple.
- Both headphones are connected to the phone in parallel. It happens less often, but it happens. Xiaomi AirDots has announced this type of connection. But in fact, the truth was the first. # 128521;
In the first case, in order to connect headphones to the phone via bluetooth, it is important to know which one is the main one. In some models, the leading earphone is always the same (most often, right, but sometimes left). And in others. You can choose which will be the main thing. In this case, the bluetooth headphones can be connected to the phone separately and used, for example, as a mono-headset.
4. How to connect wireless headphones to phones with NFC (Samsung, etc.)
For example, the full-size headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC
You can connect Sony headphones (and not only) to your Samsung phone as described above. But there are interesting nuances that can simplify life. Some TOP’s models, such as the Sony WH-1000XM3, have an NFC chip. With this function, you can pair devices by simply leaning your phone against the headphones. But in the headphones and on the phone, there must be NFC support. The instruction is:
- In the phone settings, turn on NFC;
- Turn on the headphones and lean them against the phone (on the headphones there is an NFC icon on one of the bowls, it is necessary to lean against this side). After detecting the headphones, the phone will either automatically turn on the bluetooth, or it will display a message about the need to connect;
- Headphones connected. These wireless headphones from Sony to NFC-enabled phones (whether Samsung or not # 128521; ) Connecting is extremely easy. That would be so. # 128526;
Also, sometimes a proprietary application can simplify the connection of headphones: we install, turn on the headphones and Bluetooth in the phone, open the application and it will find and connect everything by itself. However, not all headphone applications are capable of this.
5. How to connect both wireless headphones to a Honor or Huawei phone
On the example of i7 TWS in-ear headphones. Relevant for i9s, i11, i12
You can connect fully wireless headphones to the Honor phone according to the instructions for the TWS models above, while both headphones will usually be connected (in series or in parallel). But in inexpensive fully wireless Chinese models (like i7 tws) this synchronization is often not there, and you have to turn on each earphone separately.
An example of connecting two i7 tws headphones (i9s tws, i12 tws, tws i11) to the phone. This is also a universal instruction for connecting most True Wireless, Chinese wireless Bluetooth headphones, to the phone.
How to connect 2 connect two (both) bluetooth headphones to each other (left and right):
- Turn on 1st and 2nd earphones (the first included earphone will be the master, 2nd slave).
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Hold the power button on each earpiece (on i7 tws, the blue and red diodes start flashing). Then the headphones should be synchronized with each other. And the indicator will only flash blue.
- Search for devices in Bluetooth settings, Find the headphones and connect. Both headphones will be connected to the phone.
6. How to connect headphones to iPhone (iOS)
Using Apple AirPods as an example
Connecting any wireless headphones to the iPhone is carried out according to the standard instructions above. But connecting the original Apple Airpods to iPhone and Apple devices is even easier:
- On your phone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case with AirPods, and hold it 5-10 cm to the iPhone.
- A splash screen appears on the iPhone screenand setup programs.
- Click “Connect” and select “Finish”.
How to connect airpods headphones to android
Are AirPods suitable for Android smartphones? Yes, you can connect AirPods to a phone with a “green robot”. As described in the instructions above. However, Siri will not be available (thanks, cap # 128518; ), displaying the charge level and automatically starting playback when the headphones are in your ears. But it is solvable, there are separate applications for these features, for example, AirBatter and Asistant Trigger.
How to connect Wi-Fi on iPhone
- We go to the home screen and go to the “Settings” menu.
- We search for the line “Wi-Fi” and turn on the option.
- Then, the search for available Wi-Fi will be automatically launched.
- Choose a name and connect.
This method is suitable for connecting to unprotected routers, for example, in public places.
If you connect to a protected Wi-Fi, the sequence will be slightly different:
- Open the “Settings” menu.
- We search for the line “Wi-Fi” and turn on the option.
- After the automatic Wi-Fi search, select the desired access point.
- Enter the password and click “Connect.”
If in this way you can’t connect the phone to Wi-Fi, then you are entering the wrong password. In order to find out the correct one, contact your Wi-Fi administrator.
There are also situations when you need to connect the phone to a hidden access point that is not displayed in the general list. To connect a smartphone, you need to know the exact name of Wi-Fi:
- Open the “Settings” menu.
- We search for the line “Wi-Fi” and turn on the option.
- Click “Other” and enter the exact name.
- Click “Security”.
- After that, select the type of protection, as shown in the illustration below.
- We return to the item “Another network” and enter the password.
- Click “Connect.”
The most common problems when trying to connect your phone on iOS to Wi-Fi
It very often happens that they seem to have done the right thing and followed the instructions, but nevertheless it is not possible to connect the phone with the IOS operating system to Wi-Fi. Do not despair, and think that the saying “Technique in the hands of a monkey is a piece of iron” is about you. Most likely, this is not a technical failure.
If you can’t connect your phone to Wi-Fi, do the following:
- Check your router connection. Also make sure you are in range.
- Check that the Wifi option is enabled on your smartphone. Go to Settings, then to Wi-Fi. If there is a blue checkmark in front of the desired name, this means that the connection in the phone is completed and problems are observed in the router.
- If you want to connect the phone to Wi-Fi at home, then check if the cables are connected correctly and the router is configured correctly.
- Reboot your iOS phone and reconfigure it.
- Reboot the router and also reconfigure it.
If all else fails, try the following:
- If you are trying to connect a smartphone in a public place, contact the employee of the institution and ask him to set up Wi-Fi.
- Check the connection on other devices, for example, on a laptop, or ask the others if the Internet works for them. If there is also no connection on other devices, then there are problems with the Internet provider. Contact your Internet service provider.
- Try connecting to another location or to another Wi-Fi. If attempts are unsuccessful, call a service center to check your Iphone.
- Update the firmware version of the router and check that your smartphone is in the list of supported devices.
How to connect Android to Wi-Fi
Many people think that setting up an iPhone is really not an easy task. Few will argue with this statement. But as for Android, many believe that these are user-friendly smartphones that even a child can figure out. However, in fact, when you try to configure Wi-Fi, there may be some difficulties.
In general, the popularity of Android is growing every day. Probably, there is no longer a person who would not have in the arsenal of home appliances a smartphone or tablet with the Android operating system. Even the smallest children today actively use these gadgets instead of the usual toys, dolls, cars, etc. But at the same time, few people know how to properly configure Wi-Fi.
It is worth connecting a smartphone once and in the future the smartphone will independently connect to Wi-Fi. But it’s not uncommon to observe situations when you need to configure Android manually.
For a clear illustration, we will use the LG G4 smartphone with the version of the Android 5.1 operating system. However, the model does not matter, android smartphones are almost the same.
Before you begin to configure Android, you need to install Wi-Fi by turning on the adapter. The adapter is turned on in two ways:
- Through the toolbar.
- Via device settings.
The first method is very convenient: drag your finger across the screen (from top to bottom) and see the toolbar, as in the figure:
We are looking for a Wi-Fi button with the corresponding icon. We click on it and thus activate the Wi-Fi model.
After that, the system starts searching for available wireless networks and the following list appears on the screen:
We select the necessary and connect. If it is password protected, enter a combination of characters and click “Connect.” The whole process is automated and does not take much time.
Another question is if the connection is hidden in the router settings or the DHCP function is disabled. Then you need to configure Android manually.
How to configure Wi-Fi on Android manually if the connection to the router is hidden
As in the first method, first we need to enable the adapter. But the methods listed above are not suitable for this. Change the strategy: first go to the “Settings”. But then we are already acting, depending on the version of the phone. We find the item “Wi-Fi” and open its menu. Turn on the adapter. If you have an earlier model, then find the “Wireless Networks” item and select “Wi-Fi Settings”. We translate the adapter in the included position.
Next, go to the manual search for available connections: you will be offered a list of access points that were found automatically. If you are connecting to a hidden network, click “Add Wi-Fi”:
Enter the exact name of the hidden access point (SSID) and go to security, as in the illustration below:
After that we save changes.
How to set up Wi-Fi on Android manually if DHCP function is disabled
In order to add a new connection to the router with the DHCP function disabled, put a tick in the line “Connect advanced settings”. Then it will be possible to enter the IP address, proxy server and other information yourself. To enter the IP address and other data, select “Static” in “IP Settings”. Fill the appeared lines with data about the router and start “Save” or “Ok”.
As you can see, special professional knowledge and skills are not required, the process is simple and clear. If you follow the instructions presented and do everything correctly, you will be able to set up Android or Iphone in a matter of minutes. We hope this article has helped you.