Apple iPad 2 Screenshot
Often, owners of Apple devices take screen shots on their iPhone, iPad, iPod, to forward any settings to friends, share a nice picture from the application or a movie frame. Screenshot function on devices is by default.
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch?
- Iphone X and latest iOS phones
- Ipad Pro (11 and 12.9 inches)
- Iphone 8 and first generations of phones, iPad and iPod touch
- How to take a screenshot using Awesome Screenshot?
- How to take a screenshot using Assistive Touch?
- How to activate Assistive Touch
- How to edit a screenshot on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch?
How to take a screenshot on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch?
There are several options for how to take a screen shot on iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch. Almost every device model has a number of differences.
Iphone X and latest iOS phones
- You should press and hold the button for some time on the right side of the phone (sleep mode button).
- At the same time, press the volume up button located on the left side of the device.
- Then you need to release the buttons.
- A thumbnail of the captured image is displayed in the lower left corner of the display. If you click on the icon, you can edit the picture. If you press and hold the picture, you can share it with loved ones. To send a picture to the Photos folder, just swipe it from the display.
Ipad Pro (11 and 12.9 inches)
- You should press and hold the button on the upper edge of the device for some time.
- At the same time, you need to press the volume up button on the left side of the device.
- Then you need to release the buttons.
- You can edit the picture or send it to friends by clicking on the thumbnail of the image.
Iphone 8 and first generations of phones, iPad and iPod touch
How to take a screenshot using Awesome Screenshot?
Awesome Screenshot is a free function in the browser for mobile devices Safari, which can photograph the visible part of the resource or the entire screen. To do this, you need to install “Add-ons” from the official program page in the browser. One of these additions will be the Awesome Screenshot program (it can also be installed on other browsers).
After the application is installed (installation is automatic), 3 lines will appear in the line with the tools:
- Capture Visible Part. Screenshot of the information visible on the screen.
- Capture Full page. Copied to a pre-selected location completely the entire page.
- Discover Similar Sites. Option searches for similar sites open page.
How to take a screenshot using Assistive Touch?
Assistive Touch is a standard program installed in each model of an iOS mobile device. By activating the program, you can take a screenshot with gestures.
How to activate Assistive Touch
- Go to Device Settings.
- Next, select the “Basic” section.
- In the section you need to select the Assistive Touch item, where you need to fix universal access (move the slider to the “On” position).
- After activation, the program icon will appear on the main screen.
Photo: Activating AssistiveTouch
How to edit a screenshot on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch ?
The new models of mobile apple technology (with iOS 11) introduced an updated editor. New features were added. The aLGorithm of actions and the processing process remained the same.
The owner selects a screenshot (immediately after the picture an icon appears with an image in the lower left corner of the screen), after which an integrated editor is displayed. Here you can:
- Add a caption to the photo (to do this, activate the marker, which has 6 colors);
- Draw numbers, various components or geometric shapes;
- Highlight part of a picture using a magnifier.
There were also old tools with which it was possible to take a black-and-white picture or retouch the text. If you want to leave a picture without editing, then just click on the “Finish” button.
Of course, you can not use the functions on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, just copying and saving text information or sharing pictures with friends through links. However, taking a screenshot is the fastest and easiest way to capture information.