How to Change a Card in Apple Id Login
Change Apple ID
To change the email address or phone number used as your Apple ID, follow these steps:
Steps Before Changing Your Apple ID
Log out of all Apple services and devices that use your Apple ID. If you want to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to change your Apple ID, do not log out of your Apple ID only on the appropriate device.
Apple ID is a third-party email address
If you change your Apple ID using a third-party email address, you can use a different third-party email address. You can also specify an email address ending in @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, which is already used as an alias for logging in or is an alternative Apple ID for your account. To view these addresses, log in to your Apple ID account page. In the “Account” section, click the “Edit” button to display the “Contact Details” subsection. An icon will be displayed next to the login alias in it. If you hover over it, the message “This is your Apple ID” will pop up.
Use of an email address ending firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enable the iCloud email client and select an email address ending in @ icloud.com, it will be assigned an alias to log into your Apple ID account. To view the email addresses that are used as aliases for your Apple ID, log in to your Apple ID account page and click the “Edit” button in the “Account” section. Hover over the question mark icon () next to your email address. If the message “This is your Apple ID” appears, this email address is authorized.
Apple ID is a phone number
If your Apple ID username is using a phone number in iOS 11 or later, find out how to choose a different mobile number.
Instructions for changing your Apple ID ending in @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com
If you use an email address ending in @ icloud.com, @ mac.com, or @ me.com as your Apple ID, you won’t be able to change it to a third-party email address. But it can be changed to an email alias for the Apple ID. For example, if you use the email address email@example.com as your Apple ID, which is also registered in your account, you can change your Apple ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you change your email address, the Apple ID also changes, which is displayed to people who share data with you.
To find a valid email address that you can use to log in to your Apple ID account, log in to your Apple ID account page and click “Edit” in the “Account” section. You will see “Contact Details” and an alias for logging in, next to which a question mark icon will be displayed (). If you hover over it, the message “This is your Apple ID.”
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later
- Go to the “Settings” menu, select [your name], and then “Name”, “Phone Numbers” and “Email”.
- Click “Edit” next to the “Contact Details” section and delete the current Apple ID.
- Click Continue. Specify the Apple ID you want to use.
- Click “Next.”
On the Apple ID Account Page
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- Click the “Change” button in the “Account” section.
- Under Apple ID, click Edit Apple ID. If you want to change your Apple ID to @ icloud.com email address created in the last 30 days, you may be asked to try again later.
- Specify the Apple ID you want to use.
- Click the Continue button.
If you enter an email address that is already an alias or an alternative Apple ID and ends with @ icloud.com, @ me.com or @ mac.com, a confirmation message is displayed. Once you change your Apple ID to an account with the extension @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, you won’t be able to select a third-party email account again. The previous Apple ID, which was a third-party email address, will become the alternate email address for your Apple ID account.
Confirm New Email Address
If you change your Apple ID to a different third-party email address, you must verify your account.
After entering the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID, a verification code is sent to this address. Enter the verification code from the email in the fields provided to begin using the updated Apple ID. Find out what to do if you do not receive an email.
You can change your Apple ID to another third-party email address if you use a third-party email address as your current Apple ID. You can also change your Apple ID to an existing login alias.
After changing your Apple ID, you must use the new login information with all Apple services you use.
Help is needed?
If you need help changing your Apple ID or logging in with the correct account, follow these steps:
Unable to change Apple ID
You can change your Apple ID to any other email address that is not yet used as your Apple ID. If your email address has the extension @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, you won’t be able to select a third-party email address as your Apple ID. In addition, the “Edit Apple ID” link will not be displayed on the account page, and the option to delete the email address will not be displayed on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later.
You must be logged in with a different Apple ID
If you want to change the Apple ID that is used on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without changing the email address used as your Apple ID, follow these steps to sign out and then sign back in using a different Apple ID.
The email address was entered incorrectly when creating the Apple ID
If you created an Apple ID with an address that you cannot verify, sign in to your Apple ID account using the email address you entered when setting up your Apple ID. Then change your Apple ID to the correct email address.
In some countries and regions, you can use a phone number as your Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID, which is an email address, you cannot change it to a phone number.
How to Change Email ID in Apple ID
How to change Apple ID mail in iCloud and iTunes? Very simple, you need to go into the settings of your Apple ID account! Instructions below.
How to change mail in Apple ID
- Go to the Internet browser Safari from your iPhone, iPad or computer.
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, confirm the entry using a second Apple device or SMS.
- Click Edit In chapter Account.
- Click Change Email. under Apple ID.
- Enter new email address. (Note: The address must not be used in another Apple ID.).
- Click Proceed.
- You will be asked enter verification code, sent to your new email address.
- Once you have confirmed your new email address, click Done, to save changes.
Still have questions?
As you can see, changing the mail in Apple ID is not at all difficult. If you still have any questions or need any additional help, let me know in the comments below!
I would be grateful if you share this page on social networks. Good luck
Change the Apple ID name or how to change the email (email) associated with the account
To create an Apple ID account, we usually use our email account, which eventually becomes the name of Apple ID. But what if you need to change it, attach an entirely different email to your account. the hackers took over the old address or you yourself lost access to it, you want to give this Apple ID to another person, or there is some other reason. In this article you will learn how to quickly and easily change your Apple ID address.
How to Change Apple ID Name (Email)
To change the name of your Apple ID account, you only need a valid email as an identifier and its password. You can change the email of almost all available mail services: Gmail, Yandex, Hotmail, Mail.ru or any other, you can’t only change the identifier addresses ending in @ icloud.com, @ me.com and @ mac.com.
Step 1 Go to the Apple ID account management page and enter your user data: email and password
To enter the page, you may be asked to enter answers to security questions, if you do not remember them, then click Reset security answers and follow the instructions on the screen, you can read about this in our article on how to reset security questions for Apple ID.
Step 2 Your personal page will open, where in the “Account” section on the right, click Change
Step 3 Click the Change email address link under your Apple ID name and enter a new email
Step 4 Within a few minutes, a letter from Apple with a confirmation code will arrive at the new mailbox
Step 5 Six digits of the code will need to be entered to agree to change the box. To complete the change procedure, click Continue and Done.
Step 6 Log in again on all your devices with the new Apple ID
Subscribe and look for even more useful information on our pages in social networks, as well as share the article with your friends
How to change email address (e-mail) in Apple ID on iPhone, iPad and Mac?
It often happens that users of used devices need to change the old identifier to a new one. The ID itself is used to keep track of purchases of content and software, create cloud storage and much more. Without it, it is impossible to imagine the full-fledged operation of Apple devices.
The replacement process is not complicated, but has some subtleties:
- The process can be carried out directly on the device without registering on sites.
- All device data will remain intact.
- Your credit card is not required.
How to create your ID?
- Launch the App Store.
- Click on “Login.”
- Select “Create Apple ID.”
- We accept the terms of the user agreement.
- We fill in all the necessary information about ourselves. Then click “Next.” Try not to forget the answers to your security questions. This information is useful to you if you plan to change your password.
- On the next page, you will also need to enter some information, and then select a greeting. When finished, click Next.
- Check the mail provided at registration. It should be a letter confirming the creation of your new ID. You just need to follow the link in the letter, after which you can use your account.
What information can be changed in the ID?
You at any time have the right to change the data specified during registration, namely:
- FULL NAME.
- Language settings.
- Contact details.
- Additional mailbox.
How to change Apple ID?
- We go to the App Store.
- Find your identifier on the main page below.
- Get out of it.
- Now we see the word “Login.”
- Log in with a different Apple ID account.
Where can I change my account information?
There are several ways to change the data of your ID:
- Select the “Change” item in the “Manage Apple ID” section.
- Go to “Change Email Address”.
- Answer the security questions.
- Next you need to log in with your new account.
- Run the program.
- Go to the account section. It is on the right.
- Enter password.
- Opposite the ID will be the “Edit” button.
- Further actions are identical.
- Open the App Store.
- Go to the selection, scroll down the page and find your ID.
- Click on it and select “View.”
- The account will open. We are interested in the first line, where is the ID. There you can make the necessary changes.
- A confirmation email should be sent to your email. Follow his instructions to commit your changes.
Through the device settings
In iCloud settings you can change:
In the settings of the “iTunes Store, App Store” you can change all the same, including the Apple ID itself.
How to Change Apple ID Email Address
When registering Apple ID, many iPhone and iPad users do not indicate their primary email, or create a new one, which subsequently causes inconvenience. In this guide, we’ll talk about how to change your Apple ID email address to any other.
How to Change Apple ID Email Address
Step 1. Go to management page Apple ID account. You can change your Apple ID email address either from a computer or from a mobile device.
Step 2. Log in using your Apple ID account information.
Step 3. In the “Account“Click”Edit“.
Step 4. On the page that opens, click “Change Email“.
Step 5. Enter a new email address that will be used as your Apple ID and click “Proceed“.
Step 6. Enter the answers to your security questions.
Step 7. An email will be sent to your email address with a verification code. It must be specified at the final stage of the operation for changing the email address of your Apple ID.
Put 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Follow us on VK, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Viber.
- Next iPhone 8 gets a curved display in the style of the Galaxy S7 Edge
- Previous Error “iPhone was detected but could not be correctly identified”. how to fix
Add a comment Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.