How to set up Samsung Galaxy a10
AOD and its configuration
AOD shows the time and date on a black display when not in use, eliminating the need to turn on the screen. The function itself looks extremely simple, so a little boring, but displaying the time of the date can be made more fun. To do this, you need to go to “Settings”. “Lock screen”. “Clock style” and change the parameters as you like. First, make sure that AOD is turned on, and then click on it and in the dropped settings change the style and color of the clock display on the lock screen.
10 ways to customize your Samsung smartphone
What’s the best way to personalize your Samsung smartphone? You will learn about this from our recommendations in this article.
Despite the fact that in modern models of Samsung smartphones, a lot of various functions have been added that allow you to individually customize the appearance and other functionality, many users still want to expand their capabilities in this regard. over, for this on Google Play there are many programs that are easy to download and convenient to use.
Most of them are suitable not only for the latest Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy M30, M20, M10, Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70 models, but also for last year’s devices, increasing their functionality.
We have selected ten methods, where we will also offer several Android applications that will help you customize your Samsung smartphone and turn it into a unique device in terms of visual effects and software chips.
Setting up lock screen notifications
Customizing the status bar
Traditionally, the status bar is located at the top of the screen and displays all the vital functions of the smartphone, here you can find out the time, track the battery level and see how reliable the mobile connection is.
When you receive a lot of notifications, this overload of unnecessary information makes it difficult to quickly find out the basic information. In order to avoid this, you can limit the number of displayed notifications, select “Settings”. “Notifications”. “Status bar” and activate only three icons at a time or completely disable this function.
Installing the keyboard
The reason to change this interface element on a smartphone, for example, may be the transition from Apple devices to Samsung. Users get used to the specific layout and functionality of the buttons and no longer want to use the standard keyboard from South Korean developers. But it may be a completely different reason, just wanted something new.
There are a lot of applications on Google Play that offer different functionality and type of keyboard, but we liked the SwiftKey option the most. The key feature of the program is the set of symbols using the swipe method, that is, you do not need to take your finger off the screen, but simply translate from letter to letter.
With a certain skill, this is a very convenient typing method that significantly increases the typing speed. This analyzes the typed text and automatically includes frequently used words. Definitely, the swipe keyboard will become an indispensable assistant.
You can change the icons from the same menu where all branded Samsung Galaxy Themes are located. Many users do not particularly like customizing shortcuts, since the changes concern only standard system images, the icons of third-party applications will remain in their previous form. In any case, this way of making your smartphone different from everyone else also has a place to be and is often used to give individuality by updating the images that are boring from daily use.
Alternatively, you can use a good third-party application OxyPie Free Icon, which supports not only Samsung smartphones, but also Huawei, OnePlus and others. For example, you can install branded sets of shortcuts that are used in branded skins from other manufacturers. In general, the choice is huge, there are hundreds of variations for creating a personal screen.
Adjusting the edges of the screen
One of the most interesting visual features of Samsung smartphones is screen edge lighting. This feature looks especially good in the flagship Galaxy S10, which has rounded edges on the sides of the display, they light up when you receive an incoming call or text message.
Select Display to change the appearance of the side lighting on your phone. “Screen border”. “Lighting boundary”. Lighting Style. Here you can select different effects, colors, opacity, width and duration. When you swipe on the right edge of the screen, your favorite apps and contacts appear, you can not only change the content of this element, but also add and remove entire panels.
How to change the theme?
When there is no desire to look directly for a new lock screen or specific wallpaper, then you can completely change the entire theme of the smartphone OS desktop. This is done through the same menu item “Settings”. “Wallpapers and Themes”, which also has a lot of all kinds of Galaxy Themes to choose from.
And if you can’t find a suitable one, you can use the Zedge Companion application or any other. But you need to take into account the factor of full compatibility with Samsung smartphones, otherwise distortions may appear or some functions may not work correctly.
- The main camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The pictures are high quality even in automatic mode.
- Manual adjustment allows you to select the metering mode, adjust the exposure, change the sensitivity level, and also adjust the white balance yourself. The smartphone also implements the ability to transfer camera control to third-party applications using the Camera 2 API.
- Front camera 5 MP.
- Video recording is possible with Full HD resolution at 30 frames per second.
20 Best Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy A10
Characteristics and appearance of the device
When buying, pay attention to the presence of all the necessary information on the back of the box: data about the device and its manufacturer, barcode, IMEI code.
In fake devices, the camera may be out of place. In the Samsung Galaxy A10, the camera is located in the upper left corner of the back of the smartphone.
- The format and number of SIM-cards may differ from those declared by the manufacturer. This smartphone supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Make sure your operating system is up to date. Initially installed Google Android 9.0.
Galaxy A10 dimensions: length 155.6mm, width 75.6mm, thickness 7.9mm, weight 168g. This is a compact smartphone that is convenient to use with one hand, and it does not slip out.
- The smartphone is available in black (titanium), blue and red.
- The back panel is made of “Glasstic” material (derived from Glass and Plastic). It is plastic, while covered with a special layer that creates the effect of a mirror. At the same time, it has excellent strength and hardly any scratches are visible on it. The case always looks different depending on the lighting.
- Galaxy A10 Smartphone
- Micro. USB cable
- A clip for removing the SIM card
- User guide
- Warranty card
- IMEI check. #. The numbers must match the numbers on the box and the case of the device.
- Service menu. #. This service tag is added by Samsung engineers, not Android.
- The main characteristics of the smartphone are #. Shows build number, production date, device model.
Samsung Galaxy A10 how to distinguish a fake
Samsung Galaxy A10
|Generic driver for Android||Download|
In this article, we will learn how to root Samsung Galaxy A10.
It should be borne in mind that Magisk will be installed in the recovery partition of your device:
- Download and install. drivers;
- Download it to your PC and unpack it to any convenient place. odin;
- Download and install Magisk. app-release.APK;
- Download the firmware you currently have installed:
- Turn on developer mode:
1) You need to go to the settings. About the device. Information about the software, and click 7 times on the line “Build number”;
2) Go back to basic settings. Developer options and activate two options. “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking”;
- Turn off the smartphone;
- Press “Volume up” and “Volume down” at the same time and connect the smartphone to the computer with a cable;
- We get into the Download Mode, press and hold the “volume up”, the smartphone will ask about the desire to unlock the bootloader, press the “Power” button;
- The system warns, reboots a couple of times. Then there is a long download during which all your data will be erased!
- Now, if you go to the developer menu, you will see that “OEM Unlock” is permanently enabled, “grayed out” and cannot be turned off back.
- Completely turn off smartphone;
- Run the Odin program, click on the “AP” button, select the previously patched file magisk_patched.tar;
- Required. uncheck Auto Reboot in the “options” tab;
- We take a smartphone in our hands and hold down the buttons: “Volume down” “Power”;
- A turquoise warning window will appear. press the “Volume up” button;
- We connect the smartphone to the PC and the Odin program should detect your smartphone. The port number should be displayed in the ID: COM field, and in the “Message“string”. ID: 0 / 0xx. Added !! “;
- Press the “Start” button and wait for the end of the firmware: PASS should be displayed at the top of Odin. and in the field Message string “- OSM. All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)”;
- Now we need to boot into stock recovery, hold “Power” “Volume down” in order to exit download mode, as soon as the screen turns off, hold “Power” “Volume up” and continue to hold “Volume up” until we get into recovery;
- In stock recovery, use the volume buttons to navigate the menus, and the Power button to select an option. Select Wipe data / factory reset to erase device data;
- Select Reboot system now and immediately press “Power” “Volume up”;
- Seeing bootloader warning screen, release all buttons, so that it can boot into the system, the device will automatically reboot on the first boot, this is completely normal and done by design;
- After booting up the device, follow the normal initial setup. For the next steps you will need Internet connection;
- Install Magisk Manager again (which we downloaded earlier) and open the application;
- Magisk Manager will ask you to perform additional settings, after the application will automatically reboot your device.
You can directly update Magisk in Magisk Manager without any problem.
Magisk will patch 3 sections on your device:
vbmeta: replaces vbmeta image with empty to disable partition checking.
boot: remove signature to prevent soft bricks.
recovery: where Magisk is actually installed.
Never, ever try to restore any of the 3 partitions mentioned above! You can easily ruin your device, and the only way out. perform a full restore to ODIN, followed by a factory reset. Just don’t do it.
If you want to upgrade your device, never flash the tar file from the standard AP, for the reasons stated above. Always patch the firmware before flashing to ODIN.
How to enable auto-rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to enable auto-rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Disable Auto Rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable auto-rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Disable Auto Rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Enable Auto Rotate in Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you’ve ever had problems with Auto-Rotate Screen on your Phone, or if you don’t know how to Turn it on so you can watch movies more comfortably, it’s great that you are here because I’ll just show you how to Turn it on correctly.
- First of all, you must swipe up the Notification panel from the top of the screen.
- Now click on the Auto Rotate Icon to Enable or Disable this option.
- You see? it’s very simple, I think I helped you.
How to Activate Messenger Dark Mode in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to activate Messenger Dark Mode in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to use Messenger Dark Mode in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable Messenger Dark Mode on Samsung Galaxy A10? How to enable Dark Mode Messenger in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to turn Messenger to dark mode on Samsung Galaxy A10?
We’re going to show you how to activate Dark Mode on Messenger on your Samsung Galaxy A10. If you prefer to use your Messenger in Dark Colors. then see the instructions below to learn how to enable Dark Mode on your Messenger Profile. Let’s follow our instructions and use Dark Messenger Theme in your Samsung Galaxy A10 easily. Make Messenger look glamorous.
- In the first step, tap on the Messaging app icon in the apps menu.
- In the second step, click on your profile picture located in the upper left corner.
- At this point, turn on Dark Mode with the switch on the left.
- Success! Dark Mode Messenger has been successfully activated.
How to lock SIM card on Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to activate SIM Lock Protection in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to set up PIN in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to use PIN protection in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to change SIM PIN in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Disable PIN Protection in Samsung Galaxy A10?
Do you know how useful PIN protection is in Samsung Galaxy A10? In the instructions below, we are going to show you how to easily set up SIM Lock in Samsung Galaxy A10. If you would like to use PIN in your Samsung Galaxy A10, stay tuned and learn how to use the settings to activate SIM Lock Protection in Samsung Galaxy A10. Follow our guide and block your SIM card with ease.
- At the very beginning, unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10 and go to Settings.
- In the second step, select Security & Privacy.
- After that, go to settings to go to additional options.
- Now select Encryption and Credentials.
- It’s time to click on Set SIM card lock 1.
- After that, turn on the Lock SIM card with the switch.
- Finally, enter your SIM PIN.
- Great job! SIM card PIN has been activated.
How to Delete Internet History on Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you are looking for the best way to erase browser history on Samsung Galaxy A10, then check out the guide below to learn how to smoothly open browser settings and do internet history in a few steps. We present the only way to clear browsing data on Samsung Galaxy A10. Follow the instructions and keep your browser data private and use automatic rules to delete all visited web pages and downloaded files. As a result of the whole process, your browser memory will be cleared.
- In the first step, unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10 and click on the Browser icon.
- In the second step, click on Keys in the upper right corner.
- After that, find and select History to erase browser data.
- At this point click on Clear browsing data.
- Now click on Clear data to delete all visited web pages and downloaded files.
- Success! Internet history has been successfully deleted.
How to Set Up Samsung Galaxy A10. Activate & Configure
How to check background apps in Samsung Galaxy A10?
How to check background apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Remove Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Remove Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10? How to Clean Background Apps in Samsung Galaxy A10?
If you want to check which Apps are in the Background and you can return to them at any time, or if you think there are too many of them and your Phone has slowed down, follow our guide. Let’s get.
- First of all click on this button.
- As you can see, here are Applications working in the Background, you can move left or right to see more of them, or just close all using the Close All button.
- You see. it’s very simple, I hope I helped you.
How to enable charging percentages on Samsung?
Almost all Android smartphones do not use the percentage of charge by default. Why? Apparently, this has something to do with Google’s Android policy (the operating system belongs to the world’s largest search giant). Or maybe it’s something else. In any case, the user needs to independently “set” percentages. How to do it if you have a Samsung smartphone?
By the way, this is how the charging icon without interest looks like:
The manual is suitable for smartphones based on One UI: A10, A30, A50, S10, etc. Open the Settings app
Toggle the “Show Charge Percentage” switch to the “On” position.
The item “Show charge percentage” is disabled. Turn it on by pressing the switch.
We look at the status bar, see the charge level as a percentage and rejoice.
Instructions in case nothing works. Open the settings section, look at the top of the window. here you will see the search bar.
Click on it and indicate the search word “percentage” (indicate without quotes). And the desired menu item is immediately displayed.
It remains only to click on it and enable the function.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
Dismantling a mobile device Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105 (Samsung SM-A105F / DS, SM-A105FN / DS (Global); SM-A105G / DS; SM-A105M / DS) with a description of each step and the required set of tools.
Before you start disassembling your phone, do not forget to turn it off.!
First, using the Key tool, open the SIM and Micro SD card slot and take it out.
The connector itself is located at the top left of the phone.
⚠️ Pay attention! Do not press too hard, it may cause breakage.
Using a spatula tool or a plastic pick, carefully, around the perimeter, unclip the back cover fasteners.
Be careful not to insert the tool too deeply or bend it, otherwise there may be traces of tampering or damage to the body.
⚠️ Be careful when opening the cover on the side of the side volume and power buttons, there is a very thin cable, and the buttons are quite fragile, it is very easy to damage.
Specialist in the creation, distribution and management of content.
As soon as possible, disconnect the battery connector.
Ⓘ The Samsung А10 (2019) model has a battery (accumulator) EB-BA750ABU with a capacity of 3300 mAh, also compatible with Samsung A750 and M105 models.
⚠️ We strongly recommend that you disconnect the connector to avoid possible short circuits during disassembly.
Also, try not to use a metal tool to disconnect the battery connector or do it very carefully.
Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm), unscrew the 8 screws at the bottom.