Can I Charge Iphone Charging From Ipad
Who coded. I do not know
And I, an iOS fool, use it.
iOS devices are equipped with a built-in lithium-ion battery with polymer electrolyte (Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery)
The energy capacity of the batteries of iOS devices is different, for example:
The batteries are charged via the USB port of the PC or from the USB power adapter (Apple USB Power Adapter)
Power adapters iPhone / iPod output voltage of 5V, amperage of 1200mA.
IPad power adapters give an output voltage of 5.1V, a current of 2100mA.
Users of iOS devices often ask the question: is it possible to charge the iPhone / iPod with the power adapter (charger) of the iPad?
Yes, you can: the controller (monitoring and control system) of the iPhone / iPod battery supports the amount of charging current at the input of the battery within the maximum allowable (for this device).
In addition, the greater the charge current, the faster the battery is charged.
Case for use “native” iPhone / iPod Charger:
Output: If you want to quickly charge your iPhone / iPod, you can use the iPad power adapter.
If you want the iPhone / iPod battery to last longer, I recommend using “native” iPhone / iPod power adapter.
1. The principle of operation of the battery is based on the reversibility of a chemical reaction. Battery performance is restored by charging, by passing electric current in the direction opposite to the current direction during discharge.
2. The maximum possible useful battery charge is called charging capacity, or simply capacity. Battery capacity is the charge given by a fully charged battery when discharged to the lowest allowable voltage. In SI, the capacity of batteries is measured in Coulomb, in practice, the off-system unit. Amp-hour is often used. 1 Ah = 3600 C
3. There is a term energy capacity, Is the energy given off by a fully charged battery when discharged to the lowest allowable voltage. In SI, it is measured in Joules, in practice, the off-system unit. watt-hour is often used. 1 Wh = 3600 J.
4. Big-Brother-Apple-Bitten ensures that a properly-operated iPad battery will retain at least 80% of its original charge capacity after 1000 full charge cycles (iPhone / iPod battery should retain at least 80% of its original charge capacity after 400 full charge cycles).
5. iOS. Devices are equipped with a built-in lithium-ion battery with polymer electrolyte (Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery)
6. The energy capacity of the batteries of iOS devices is different, for example: