Huawei P Smart 2019 How To Take A Screenshot
A screenshot is a convenient way to save a photo, text or any important information. On the mobile device Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei Nova 3, Huawei P Smart, Huawei P10, Huawei Y5 and many others, a screenshot is easily taken. A few simple movements and the picture goes to the gallery. If you have a question how to take a screenshot on Huawei, use the instructions.
How to take a screenshot on a Huawei phone?
There are several simple ways to take a screenshot on Huawei.
- First, hold down the “Power On” and “Volume Down” buttons on Android simultaneously. Hold your fingers for a few seconds until a notification appears, which indicates that the print screen is saved to the gallery. Now you can find a save on your phone at any time. Screenshots help you save files and take advantage at any time.
- Secondly, in the settings of modern phones there is a built-in snapshot function. Find the icon in the control panel and press the key. The screen will instantly save and hear the characteristic sound of the camera. You can find the photo in the Android gallery. However, the method does not work on all Huawei smartphone models.
- The third way is to tap the screen with three fingers at the same time. The necessary image is saved, and it is possible to edit it immediately. Click on the pencil icon and go to the editing section. The phone function allows you to cut text, retouch photos or highlight information. At the same time, both versions of the photo are stored in the device’s memory.
- The next way is to tap the screen with your knuckles. Double-tap the screen and the selected item is saved. It is convenient to use for photographing parts of the whole. For example, highlighted text or address. It should be noted that in advanced models the method is more convenient.
- Another option is to download a separate application depending on the type of device. Programs have extensive functionality and allow you to instantly send an image to any user. However, they fill the memory and are not much different from the built-in functions in the smartphone.
How to make a long screen on Huawei?
A long screen is a special feature that allows you to take a picture that goes beyond the boundaries of the mobile screen. For example, you need to keep correspondence with a colleague or friend. Using the function, the full text will be photographed. If you are faced with the need to take a screenshot on Huawei, we recommend that you follow the instructions:
- To get started, select the area for the screenshot. It can be text, photograph or correspondence;
- then open the special control panel for moving down the main screen and open all the Honor functionality;
- press the “Screenshot” icon with your finger and select the “Long screenshot” function;
- Now you need to mark the area of the photo and stop at the end of the image;
- All screenshots are moved to the “Gallery” for further work.
Thanks to the screenshots, it’s easy to transfer important information to another person without spending a lot of time on it.