How to take a photo on a Samsung call
tips on how to properly take pictures with your smartphone
If you like to take pictures with the camera of your favorite Samsung Galaxy S5, S6 or other smartphone, then you probably know that it is not always possible to take a photo of normal quality. Unfortunately, cameras also in the most top-end gadgets do not yet reach full-fledged soap dishes.
The tips below are more suitable for beginners and amateurs in photography, but from my own experience I know that these include 90% of smartphone owners.
Do not use ZOOM. In modern smartphones, the use of even the smallest zooming leads to a sharp deterioration in picture quality. Noises appear on it and sharpness is lost. If you want to take a closer photo of an object, go to it. If this is not possible, take pictures without zoom, in the end you can simply cut out the fragment you need from a large photo. And remember, the closer the subject is, the better and the detail it will come out in the picture.
Keep your smartphone lens clean. Try not to scratch the lens of your gadget, and also to rub it with a cloth before taking a photo.
Take some photos. Even professional photographers always take several photos, take an example.
You can often get blurry photos due to poor focus or the slightest twitching of the hand while shooting. Taking a series of photos, you can always choose the most optimal one, and delete the rest. Especially when you consider that the Galaxy S3, Note 2 and Galaxy S4 have excellent burst shooting functionality.
Lighting. Normal pictures can only be taken in good lighting conditions. If you decide to arrange a small photo session with your friends, then it is better to do it during the day and on the street. Also, don’t forget if the light source is in front of the lens, turn on HDR mode.
But do not take pictures in the open sun and in deep shadow, also try to avoid contrasting light transitions.
Set the “Resolution” and “Image Quality” settings to the highest. Don’t skimp on photo size if you want the best quality.
Make the most of your camera. In the camera settings of Samsung Galaxy smartphones, there are many different settings for all occasions. Feel free to use them.
For example, when shooting close-ups, switch to “macro” in the “focus mode” tab. Sometimes it is useful to manually set the white balance.
Also pay attention to the “Plot” tab. Try to select the item that suits you depending on the situation. For example, “night mode” automatically raises the ISO to its maximum, and makes better visibility when shooting at night.
Edit photos. In Photoshop and other graphic editors, you can smooth out the noise a little, adjust the brightness / contrast, add beautiful effects.
Try not to shake hands when taking pictures. This is very important, especially in the latest Samsung models such as the Galaxy S6, which uses a fairly slow default shutter speed for better post-processing.
Use third party camera apps. Fortunately, this can be done on Android. Usually, third-party cameras such as Camera 360 for example have a large number of options that are hidden in the standard application. This is especially true for Nexus smartphones, where camera settings are always very limited.
Practice. Read literature on photography, practice yourself. Understand how optics work, what is exposure, ISO, aperture, shutter speed. After all, even the most expensive DSLR will not make you a pro, and vice versa, a real photographer will get good pictures from a smartphone. An example is the interesting article “40 stunning photos taken with a smartphone.”.
Live Photos on Android
For many functions, iPhone owners have something like a monopoly over the owners of Android smartphones. for example, on live photos. However, it seems so only at first glance. In fact, there are much more similarities between iOS and Android than differences, and if there is a popular program for a specific operating system, then there is probably a duplicate one for another. Well, or will appear soon.
How to take a moving photo on Android?
To do this, you need to select one of the following programs on Google Play (you can download any of them for free).
- Vine. Shoots only while your finger is touching the screen. The duration of the recording is up to 6 seconds. Well suited for creating visual illusions, video with stop motion effect and quick changes in the frame. Short 6 second Instagram videos. and other social networks are very popular.
- Fyuse. One of the options for how to take a live photo on Android is to create a spatial snapshot. Fyuse’s list of features includes selfies, panoramic and circular images. They come to life along with the turns and tilts of the phone. Ready-made animated images can be shared on social networks and with Fyuse users.
- Phogy. A program for animations with a 3D effect. The duration of one session is 3 seconds, the number of sessions is not limited. The shooting principle is similar to the previous program. Pictures are easy to use as wallpaper, put on a social network, and if translated into mp4 format, let them float freely across the endless expanses of the Internet.
- GifCamera. GIFs appeared even before live photos and for the Android operating system remain one of the main alternatives to Live Photos. GifCamera turns video into animation, slowing down or speeding up what is happening, changing the angle or even flipping. The Gif format can be downloaded without problems to any sites.
- GifBoom. Another application for creating gifs, but, unlike the previous one, with the ability to convert both video and static pictures into 60-second videos.
How live photos look on Android?
Just like on iPhones: an animated image obtained by gluing a series of frames. At the same time, it is not necessary to glue it together. a special application (you will find a list of such applications below) starts shooting a few seconds before the shutter is released and ends a few seconds later. Live Photo in the android gallery looks like a regular photo, but it has a mark and when touched “comes to life”, that is, it gets the effect of movement.
Ideas on how to take a cool life photo on Android
Traditionally popular subjects are non-standard situations, expressions of emotions, tricks of pets, culinary recipes and life hacks. In a world full of information, this is a great way to convey information, impressive and time-saving. Now you know how to take a moving photo on Android, and you can use it with success too.
How To Set Contact Photo in Samsung A20/A21/A21s/A30/M31/A40/A50/A51 @HelpingMind
How to set a photo on a contact on Samsung a51
Adding a photo to a contact on Samsung a51 is a very convenient way to quickly find out who is calling you.
This is especially important if you have vision problems and find it difficult to read the display name. I recommend adding photos to contacts to make them easier to see when you dial a number or receive a phone call.
By default, Samsung a51 puts a common block letter of the name of a person who is not set as a contact for his picture.
Depending on who the person is, you can change the image to something that makes it easier to identify when turned on.
For such purposes, you can use applications, which by the way are not few, but I do not see any sense in this.
A51 has several built-in methods for this kind of procedures, but naturally I will not describe all of them, but I will confine myself to the simplest option.
The easiest way to quickly put a photo on any contact in Samsung a51
Launch the “Phone” application and find the contact for which you want to take a photo, and tap it to open the subscriber card.
If you have multiple accounts on your phone, it may be easier to open the Contacts app and the account that person is associated with.
After selecting a contact, first enter the edit mode. Otherwise, you can call the call by clicking on the picture.
To do this, tap the “Change” pencil icon located on the Samsung a51 in the lower right corner of the screen.
While in edit mode, tap the person’s image if you want to replace the photo.
If you are doing this for the first time, then there will be a blue icon such as a camera. Click on it. Then select either “Gallery” (if the picture has already been taken) or “Camera” (if you want to do).
The system will ask for permission to access. Let it be hers. This request appears only once.
In all the following cases, Android will no longer ask you, and the “Gallery” will immediately open.
In the gallery, find the photo you want to put on the contact and click on it. Then edit the image to your liking and save your changes when done.
I usually just change the contact picture on the fly. I can open the Phone app for the recently called list and press the vertical ellipsis in the upper right corner of the icon to go into edit mode and select a different image.
After editing, click “Finish” and then “Save”, otherwise all your work will not bring the final result.
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10: How to Take Photos in Five Ways
After that, you will see the result. I recommend to close everything, select “Phone”, go to contacts and see if everything is “in place”.
Some images in Gallery may not work for contact icons. For example, images synced to your online photo albums may not be available.
If something did not work out for you, then when describing the problem in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, please be as detailed as possible so that I can easily find a suitable solution.
If you can, please include the exact error messages you receive to give me an idea of where to start.
If you’ve already taken some troubleshooting steps before emailing me, be sure to include them so I can skip them in my answers.
If everything went well, then congratulations, you just added a photo to a contact in your Samsung a51.
If you want to change your current photo in the future, just follow the same steps as above and you should be fine. Have a good day!
Solved: Adding Photos to My Contacts
None of the information provided is truly helpful and avoids the real issue here. Uploading photos to contacts on Samsung S8 is really easy. The first thing to understand is that the contact list comes in 2 forms; one lists the SIM and the other. on the phone. You can only upload photos to contacts in your phone list, which are then automatically, but not immediately, transferred to your SIM card list. To upload photos to contacts, do the following:.
1) Go to the application list on the home screen and select “Contacts”.
2) The third line at the bottom will tell you if you are viewing the list “SIM card” or “Phone”; you need a list of phones, NOT a list of SIM cards. If you are on the phone list, ignore 3)
3) Select the phone list by touching the 3 horizontal bars on the left, the second line down, you will see the selected SIM is highlighted in orange; tap the line that says “phone” above it. This will take you back to your contacts list and you will see that the third line says “phone” because you are now on the “phone” list.
4) Select a name from your contact list to which you want to attach a photo.
5) Above the name you will see a circle with the camera logo; click on it.
6) You will see 3 options; list of cartoon emoticons on the first line and the choice of “camera” or “gallery” on the second line.
7) You can choose “camera” where it will take an instant photo and attach it, or “gallery” where you can choose a photo from there.
Select the photo you want to attach, then tap Done and then Save. Close the app and reopen it and you will find it there!
TO CHANGE A PHOTO IN YOUR CONTACT LIST
9) Select the contact you want to change.
10) Tap “edit” in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
11) Make sure you are in the phone list and NOT in the SIM list. If you are in the list of SIM cards, you will see a choice of 3 options at the top of the screen; “phone”, SIM card “Google”; tap “phone”.
12) Tap the photo you want to change.
13) Select a photo as described in point 7) in the previous list.
View solution in original post
Mirroring Phone Screen on PC
Another nice feature. it is the ability to view the phone screen on a computer and control it with a mouse.
Just click the Phone Screen tab to get started. You will be prompted to make sure your phone and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, if not already.
Once connected, you will be able to see your phone screen and interact with it using your mouse or touchpad. This can be great if you want to showcase a mobile app to a group of people, or you have mobile apps that you test throughout the day but want everything to be collected on one screen.
Once set up, using the Your Phone app is very simple and intuitive. And with built-in Galaxy integrations, you can connect to and disconnect from your phone with a tap of the Quick Bar.
With Microsoft Your Phone, you can now focus on your Windows PC because your notifications, messages, and calls are easily accessible. You also have the convenient option of transferring photos to your computer.
Check out Samsung’s tips for deploying a mobile-only solution for your employees in our free guide. And if you work from home without a laptop, find out how Samsung DeX can expand your workspace.
Choose the phone that’s right for your growing business
Get a free guide to finding the right smartphone for your business and employee needs. Download Now
Go to the Notifications tab and you will see all the latest notifications you received on your Galaxy smartphone. You can also manage these notifications. Just click the small X to the right of the notification to remove it; it will disappear from your PC as well as your Galaxy device. With simplified notifications, you can focus more on the topics you really want to see.
Application of additional software
One of the drawbacks of standard methods is that when a person calls, the photo is displayed only on a part of the Samsung display. You may need to install an application to make the picture appear full screen. You can find many of these programs on the Play Store. Below are a few utilities to put a photo into Samsung.
- Phone This is a simple and convenient application that allows you to personalize your incoming and outgoing calls. Developers are constantly adding new themes to replace uninteresting calls with brighter images. In addition to personalization, the program provides the function of synchronizing and backing up contacts to Samsung. Additional software functions. fast dialing, setting a standard picture or photo instead of a subscriber. Alternatively, you can even put a video greeting or flash on a call.
- Full Screen Caller ID is a program that allows you to put a photo of the caller on the entire Samsung screen. The popularity of the utility is confirmed by more than 5 million downloads and 50,000 paid installations. Software features. using a video or photo from a smartphone to attach to a contact, customizing the design, supporting different themes, changing the button assignment, notification of missed calls and much more.
- Photo Caller Screen is another program that allows you to attach a photo of the caller to the Samsung screen. This is one of the best utilities with more than a dozen interesting themes, easy installation, stable operation and other useful functions.
There are a number of other programs that allow you to put a photo on a contact in Samsung. The decision is made individually. The best way to make a choice is to download and try it out. As a last resort, the utility can always be removed.
Install Windows Link on Galaxy Smartphone
It’s time to set up Microsoft Your Phone on your Galaxy device. Since it is natively integrated as Link to Windows, this part is very simple.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Access Toolbar. Click “Associate with Windows”. You can also access this feature by opening Settings, clicking Connections or Advanced Features and navigating to where it says “Link to Windows.” “For other Samsung smartphones that do not support Link to Windows, you can download and install the Your Phone Companion app from Google Play.
- You will see a welcome screen that says “Sign in to connect.” Click Sign In With Microsoft.
- If you are signed in, you should see a screen that says “You are signed in” with your Microsoft account listed below. Click Continue. Again, make sure you are using the same Microsoft account on your PC and phone.
- After accepting the application permissions, you will see a screen that says “Set up the Your Phone app on your computer.” Click “My computer is ready” as you have already installed your phone on your computer.
- A link to Windows settings will open on your smartphone, indicating that you are connected to your computer.
- If your phone is not open on your computer, open it now.
Done! Once you open the Your Phone app on your PC, you can access your latest photos, screenshots, text conversations and notifications for incoming emails, texts and calls.
How to use Microsoft Your Phone Companion on a Galaxy smartphone
Published on August 14, 2020 by Rose de Fremery
If you constantly reach for your smartphone to check messages and notifications when you should be working on your PC, the Microsoft Your Phone app can help you.
The Your Phone app, which connects your Windows mobile device, lets you see your notifications, send and receive text messages, make phone calls, and view up to 2,000 of your most recent photos right from your desktop. It even allows you to display your phone screen on computer, providing full access to all mobile applications right on your Windows computer.
What’s more, this app is natively integrated into Samsung‘s latest flagship smartphones, including the new Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy S20 series. You will find it handy on your Quick Access Toolbar. This is one of several smart integrations between Samsung Galaxy and Microsoft devices.
If you’re tired of emailing yourself photos just to download to your computer, or you prefer not to dig into your phone every time you want to send a text message or call, then Microsoft Your Phone might be especially useful for you.
Here’s a quick guide to setting up your PC phone and accessing features on your Galaxy, along with tips on how to take advantage of some of the key features.
Call settings on Samsung Galaxy Android 2020 phone
Hey! The website info-effect.ru is online. Today, you will learn how to set up calls on your Samsung Galaxy phone. You can easily change your incoming or outgoing call settings. Missed calls, waiting, forwarding, second, voice, parallel call, ringtone, notifications, screen, call barring, sounds, blocking, etc. Everything is very simple and fast. See the instructions below and write Комментарии и мнения владельцев if you have questions. Drove!
On the home screen of your smartphone, find the Phone icon and click on it.
Further, on this page, at the top right, click on the Properties button (three dots).
In the window that opens, click on the Settings tab.
Here you can customize your call settings. Below we will take a closer look at each parameter.
Blocking numbers. Here you can enable or disable blocking of unknown subscribers. You can add a phone number to the black list of blocked numbers from which you will no longer be able to call and write SMS messages.
Signals and ringtone. Here you can customize:
- Vibration when responding;
- Vibration when finished;
- Signal when a call is connected;
- Signal at the end of a call;
- Notifications during a call;
- Set a ringtone for SIM cards 1 and 2;
- Select vibration alert;
- Vibration during a call;
- Keyboard sounds.
Answering and ending calls. You can include:
- Sounding out the name of the subscriber. With Bluetooth headset or wired headset only;
- Answering a call by pressing the Home key;
- Automatic call acceptance. Automatically answer incoming calls after a specified time if a headset or bluetooth device is connected;
- End call. Power key.
Quick replies. You can create messages to quickly reply to SMS without entering text. Enter any entry in the field, for example: How are you? Click on the plus sign on the right to add a template.
Voice mail. You can configure for SIM 1 and 2:
- Service provider;
- Voicemail parameters, number;
- Notifications. Alert Style, Sound, Vibration, Icon Indicators, Lock Screen, Ignore Do Not Disturb.
- Hide contacts without numbers. Display only those contacts whose phone numbers are added to the Contacts tab;
- Information about the subscriber. Displays the latest contact information for each caller;
- Help with roaming. Roaming Assistant allows you to make calls to your home country while traveling abroad;
- Select the country automatically. Automatic application of the home country code when calling contacts you have already called before;
- Always call to a roaming country;
- Ask every time you call.
Information about the phone. Here you can find out:
- Phone version;
- Call version;
- Open source licenses.
You can enable calls in the pop-up window. Show current calls in a pop-up window instead of hovering over the screen while using other apps.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!
Set the contact image to full screen
The ability to assign a specific image to a contact appeared long ago. But not everyone uses it. Someone does not know how, but someone is just too lazy to understand this issue. Although there is nothing difficult in how to put a contact photo on a call on the whole Android screen. It is convenient, beautiful and informative. In this article, we’ll show you all the ways you can do this on any Android device. We will even analyze the installation methods on those devices where it is initially impossible to put a photo on the whole screen.
How to make a photo large
If you have an incoming call with an established contact picture looks like the previous screenshot, there is no choice but to look for additional programs. This is the only way you can “stretch” it to full screen.
But functions in smartphones that were added from third-party sources often slow down and tend to crash. This is due to the fact that they are not optimized specifically for your model of the device and may give errors.
Do not be upset, because they also have a lot of advantages. For example, setting images in high resolution, changing the style and elements of an incoming call, configuring sensors, replacing themes, adding gestures and other innovations.
There are enough applications with which you can do this. When choosing, look for products such as Full Screen Caller, Full Screen Caller ID and Ultimate Caller ID Screen HD. Since the last solution is the most functional, we will choose it to demonstrate the functionality of this kind of programs.
Through the gallery
For this method, you need to go to the Gallery application and find the desired image there. Further:
- Click on the options button at the top of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, select “Set image as”.
- Select “Contact Photo”.
- Now set the size of the visible area for the image during an incoming call.
After clicking on the “Ok” button, the picture will be installed on your contact. As in the previous section, the arrangement of the elements may not be in the same places as in the screenshots, but the principle remains the same.
Now, with an incoming call, you should see something like this:
In most cases, this is how the caller’s photo will look when called on Android 6. There are exceptions, if, for example, the manufacturer decides to change the standard phone application to its proprietary one. In such cases, it is impossible to predict what size the picture will be when called. Often it doesn’t look very pretty, for example, like this:
Fortunately, only a few manufacturers do this, and this is the exception rather than the rule. The same cannot be said about previous versions of Android. For example, to take a photo in full screen on Android 4.4.2, it was almost always necessary to use additional software.
Through the phone book
In order to set a subscriber’s photo for a call, open the phone book and follow these steps:
- Select the desired contact and click on the icon to edit it.
- In the menu that opens, click on the icon with the image of a silhouette of a person.
- A window will pop up in which you will be asked to select an image from the existing ones or to make a new one.
This is a universal scenario that fits all device models. But keep in mind that you may have the wrong version of Android, graphical shell or phone book installed.
Therefore, remember this sequence of actions, but be prepared for the fact that some elements will be in the wrong place, as shown in the screenshot.
How Ultimate Caller ID Screen HD Works
Despite the fact that this is a program for displaying a caller’s photo, it has a fairly wide range of features, including:
- selection of an incoming call interface;
When you turn it on for the first time, you will be able to configure the functions you want.
If you are not interested in additional parameters, and you just want to know how to set the image, see the short instructions:
- From the main menu select contact manager.
- From the list that appears, select the contacts to which you want to install the picture. By default, it is one for everyone, if you want to change it, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the contact where you want to change the photo.
- Select “Use photo from phone book”.
Now you can see the person who is calling you in full screen on any version of the system, from any brand and model of smartphone. Don’t worry about localization and translation either. For example, if the call screen on Android 5.1.1 is in Russian, the utility will leave it in Russian. Nothing will be renamed and will be exactly the same as in your phone book.
Please note that the app has two versions: paid and free. In the free one, some of the above functions can be cut, and the maximum number of available contacts to which you can set a picture is six. You can switch to a paid subscription from the application itself or from the Play Market.
Setting the caller’s photo to full screen
All possible approaches can be divided into two options, the relevance of which is directly determined by the capabilities of the smartphone. At the same time, you can compensate for the lack of the necessary functions with not one, but several applications at once, available in large quantities in the Google Play Store.
Full Screen Caller ID (FSCI)
One of the best choices for flipping a caller photo to full screen is Full Screen Caller ID, available as a free download from the Play Store. This program differs significantly from numerous analogues, providing not only a replacement for the standard avatar, but also many auxiliary functions.
- Immediately upon the first launch, you will be prompted to make basic changes in the design of the incoming call screen, swapping the “Reject” and “Accept” buttons, assign FSCI as the default calling software and some other features. In the future, each parameter can be edited through internal settings.
The default app replaces the standard call handling tool and expands the contact’s photo to full screen, essentially requiring no additional steps after installation. At that time, if you skipped the necessary stage at the beginning, you may need to make changes to the phone settings.
Exit Full Screen Caller ID and open the default Settings app. Here you need to select the “Applications” category in the “Device” block and click on the settings icon in the upper right corner.
Now tap on the line “Calling application” and select “FSCI” in the list that opens. As a result, the software is likely to replace the standard and any other call processing tool.
In addition to the above, you can manually change the image on the screen for contacts from a specific group. For example, if the caller is not in the Contacts application address book or the number is not displayed at all.
After that, specify the photo using one of the available methods and confirm the application using the “Save” button. In the process of choosing a picture, you can also preliminarily familiarize yourself with the design.
As an addition, you can use the “Slideshow” button to assign several automatically changing images at once.
If desired, through the internal settings, you can change the style and arrangement of most of the elements on the call screen. This makes the software the best option among all analogues, and deserves the most attention.
HD Photo Caller Screen ID
The last application in our article will be one whose main and only function is to replace the caller’s image with the full-screen version. For the software to work, you need any version of Android, starting with the fourth, and preferably an image in HD quality.
To successfully enable the application, despite the internal sections and settings, even the first launch after installation or assignment as a default tool is not required.
The program is extremely easy to use, allowing you to set a contact’s photo to full screen with a minimum of action. At the same time, due to the support of a much larger number of devices and stability than in the first two versions, this tool is an excellent alternative with a fairly high rating in the Play Store.
Ultimate Call Screen
Ultimate Call Screen is a quite worthy alternative to the past software, which provides a number of internal settings for the outgoing call screen with the ability to rotate the contact photo on a larger scale. To use it, you first have to download and install.
To get started, open the “Settings” and in the “Security” options enable the “Unknown sources” function. In the case of the latest versions of Android, starting with the eighth, permission will be required by the program with which the APK file was downloaded.
The Ultimate Call Screen app, unlike the previous option, is currently not available for download from the Play Store, making third party sites the only option. The best of these resources is the w3bsit3-dns.com forum, where to download you need to find the “Download” block, select the version and confirm saving the APK file to the device’s memory.
Then tap on the downloaded file in the “Downloads” list or find it in the device’s memory. One way or another, a standard software installation tool will open with the option to confirm the installation.
After successfully completing the installation and opening the application, you can immediately set the necessary parameters. Each function has a corresponding signature and therefore it makes no sense to consider something separate.
After that, the software will be ready for use without the need to designate it as the default call processing tool. At the same time, the caller’s photo will be expanded to full screen.
The only thing that can and should be done is to set the default image if, for some reason, the contact does not have it. To do this, go to the “Appearance” tab and tap on the “Default photos and videos” block.
Here, you can make changes to your choice both for contacts without photos, and for individual groups like hidden numbers. In all cases, for editing, press the “Default Photo” button, select a file and confirm saving using the bottom panel.
Optionally select the subsection “Prev. view “to see the final result. Use portrait photos for correct display.
It should be borne in mind that the application has not been updated for a long time and therefore problems with work are quite possible both on certain devices and on specifically new versions of Android.
Hidden Calling Tips & Tricks || How Set calling Photo || Every Samsung Devices
Setting caller photo to full screen on Android
Calling function on any smartphone is one of the most important and frequently used, working in conjunction with special applications for adding and saving numbers like “Contacts”. To make it easier to identify the caller, you can set the contact photo both in a small area and in full screen. It is about the second design option that we will talk about further along the course of today’s instructions.
Adding a photo in “Contacts”
The easiest way to set up a photo is to use standard smartphone functions and applications, which should be enough for many users. To do this, you just need to attach an image to the desired contact in the address book, after which when you call the photo, not the entire screen will be displayed.
Regardless of the phone model, contacts are managed through a special “Contacts” application, also available for installation from the Play Store.
To add a file in this way, you need to open the application and find a specific person in the list provided, using the “Search” field if necessary.
After that, at the bottom of the page, click the “Change contact” button and tap on the icon with a photo in the center of the screen.
Next, the “Change photo” pop-up window will appear on the screen, where you need to use the “Select” link. This will open the standard Gallery application.
From the list of images, select the appropriate one for the contact, use the selection frame to constrain a specific area, and click the “Save” button.
If you did everything clearly according to the instructions, there will be an automatic redirection to the contact settings with the changed photo. To complete editing, use the “Save” link in the right corner of the page.
Another, but rather an auxiliary way of installing a photo, comes down to selecting and attaching an image through the “Gallery”.
First of all, open the specified application through the menu, find and select the photo you are interested in.
Photo control may differ depending on the smartphone model and firmware version, but usually it is enough to tap on the center of the screen to display the toolbar and press the button with three dots in the upper right corner. In the list that appears, use the item “Set picture as”.
At the bottom of the page, click on the icon with the signature “Photo” of the contact and select a person from the list that appears. Please note that if there are various applications for managing the address book on the device, there may be several options at once.
After selecting a contact, as in the previous case, you will have to align the image with the frame and tap on “Save”. This completes the installation procedure, and you can well make sure that the method works the next time you call from the selected person.
This method is relevant only in some cases, since on most Android devices the photo is displayed in a separate area of the screen. This limitation can be bypassed only with the help of third-party applications, for which, as a rule, you will still need a contact card with an attached image.
We’ve covered the basic tools for setting a full-screen caller photo, but the list of applications presented is actually not limited to three points. If necessary, you can always independently use the search for analogues in Google Play.