How to synchronize data from iPhone on iPhone
How to synchronize two iPhone among themselves
Users of several gadgets at once sometimes solve the problem of interfacing two iPhone in order to use files on different Apple devices. Of course, a reasonable question arises, how to synchronize the iPhone with iPhone.
Notes, Safari, calendar, iCloud drive, reminders, contacts, photos are transferred by means of iCloud service and iTunes programs developed in Yabloko. Consider their capabilities in more detail.
First make a backup
So, the first thing to do is to throw data from the old apparatus. This can be done in three ways:
Each method has its pros and cons of. We will analyze each of them in detail.
ICLOUD cloud storage allows the user to transfer such information as: photographs, videos, documents, programs, program setting up and visual display of the desktop, purchases on the AppStore, Media Feals, as well as SMS and MMS messages. You can also independently indicate those points and parameters that will be stored on Apple servers. For example, only these galleries, ringtones, audiobooks, but not the config of an electronic wallet or notes.
Free user is provided with access to a virtual space of 5 GB. A larger amount of memory can be obtained if you buy an additional place in iCloud, or to clean the media text already “merged into the cloud”. This factor must be taken into account before creating a backup.
- Log in the smartphone settings and click on the user image.
- Find the item “ICloud”. Tap it and follow the “backup” tab.
- Turn on the backup “Reserve Copy in ICLOUD”. Tap a little lower on the line “Create a backup”.
Ios will show a line of condition, as well as the approximate time for which a backup will be created.
The main program that allows you to make a lot of Apple settings, including the creation of a full archive, without loss of data. At the same time, all the same data is preserved in it as in iCloud. Through iTunes, you can remember all the logins and passwords to your social networks, the entire list of contacts, data from Apple Watch, including notes in the health program, WhatsApp, music, pictures, SMS, SMS.
How To Transfer Data From iPhone To iPhone
- Connect a smartphone to a computer or laptop using a factory cable.
- Open the iTunes program and find the icon icon in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- In the window that opens, you can see a field called “backup copies”. Here you need to set two flags. One opposite “icloud” or “this computer”; You can choose anyone at your discretion. It is recommended to set the second flag opposite the point “Highlight a local copy”. It is this setting that allows you to save logins, passwords (including from Microsoft Exchange and Gmail), open sessions on social networks and other web resources.
- Click on the “Create a copy now” button. The device will begin the process of synchronization.
Important point: be sure to remember or save the password from Apple ID. Otherwise, the new smartphone will be blocked after the completion of “migration”.
Transfer photos and videos manually
You can make a backup photo and video manually using PC (without using iTunes). As part of this instructions, consider the file transfer algorithm directly to the computer running Windows 10. The system should be installed by the Apple Mobile Device Support drivers or the ITUNES version not lower than version 12.5.One.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer using Lightning cable. In some cases, a password may be required to unlock.
- The telephone security system can display a warning: “Trust this computer”. Click “Trust” or “allow”.
- Click on the “Start” button and select “Photos” item. The Windows app is opened.
- Select the item “Import” and “with USB devices”, then follow the instructions and tips of the system.
This method will work if the smartphone does not store images in the ICLOUD cloud.
How to transfer data without iCloud
For convenience, the device from which the data will be postponed will call the “old”, and the second smartphone will be “new”.
We turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both smartphones, they should be not far from each other.
The new iPhone should be dropped to factory settings or be at the activation stage.
Old IPhone will notice a new device and offer to transfer data.
After confirmation on the new smartphone, you will see a special animation that needs to be scanned using an old camera.
The new iPhone will need to make several settings, set the unlock password and activate Face ID/Touch ID.
Next, select a direct transfer without iCloud and, if you have a cable with an adapter, connect one iPhone to another.
In a few minutes, the data will be postponed, the new smartphone will be rebooted and dogs all the necessary applications.
In the process of such a data transfer, only the attachment to Apple Watch and added cards in Apple Pay are not tolerated, they will have to be set up manually.
DISCOUNT AND INSTRUCTION COMPORTATION
The main problem that the owners of smartphones faces when transferring data using a “quick onset” is the abolition of the process. To correct the situation, you must not give the equipment:
- Go into sleep mode. During the display procedure of both devices should glow. The problem is solved by regular pressing on the screen.
- Overheating. With severe heating, the system displays the corresponding message, after which the transmission of the information will be automatically interrupted, and the device may freeze. To correct the situation, you must first remove the cover from the equipment, carry out full charge and do not arrange the procedure under direct sunlight.
With prolonged expectation, it is better to stop and cancel the synchronization of information. After a while, you can try to move/transfer data again.
Not all malfunctions and errors can be solved independently. Sometimes the problem is solved by contacting the service center and subsequent adjustment by its specialists.
Contact postponing instructions using the iTunes program
Important! Itunes will replace existing entries in the new device. Take care in advance about moving important contacts.
- Connect the phone with the computer using USB cord.
- Launch the iTunes program. It is recommended to check the program updates before starting data synchronization.
- After detecting the phone, open the “Information” tab.
- Next, activate the “synchronize contacts” option, and then confirm the action.
- After copying data, turn off the old device, then connect the new smartphone.
- In the “Information” tab, go down to the inscription “Additionally”, where you mark the “Contacts” item. And then confirm the action.
Synchronize iPhones using iTunes
Before transmitting data through iTunes, you must make sure this is the latest version.
Types of files that can be transmitted in this way are limited, and the data on your iPhone will be deleted during synchronization from iTunes. Therefore, if you just want to transfer all your files and save them safe, you better use the first way.
How to synchronize two iPhone using “iTunes”? This is done very easily.
Connect the old iPhone to the computer and find your device in iTunes. Click on this computer and make a backup copy.
How To Transfer Everything to New iPhone 13 From an Old iPhone
After the backup is completed, connect the new iPhone to the computer. Find it in iTunes. Select recovery from a backup and select a saved data set.
If you need to postpone data from one iPhone to another, you are a novice user and poorly own a computer or do not have a PC, then use the icloud service. Cloud storage will transfer the necessary data, if there is free space in the cloud.
There is more information on the phone than can accommodate a cloud, and there is no desire to buy additional space? There is no Apple ID? Then use the ITUNES program or an analogue with a suitable intese.
As a convenient alternative to iTunes, programs are also suitable for recovery. Such utilities will allow you to extract data from a damaged device. Also choose which information to restore, and not save all the data without exception.
If you still have questions, then in the block below the “user Комментарии и мнения владельцев” you can ask the author a question, leave a comment or share your experience. We will try to answer.
In today’s article, we examined in detail what ways to move data from one iPhone to another, what are their differences, brought step.By.Step instructions. Readers also learned about alternative options for transferring information from the old iPhone to a new one thanks to third.Party applications. In addition, the issue of transferring the number to the new device and the final steps to use the old: how to untie the past iPhone from iCloud and reset the settings.
We hope that the instructions turned out to be clear, and now even novice users can easily cope in order to import everything necessary from the iPhone on the iPhone, and with the rest of the tasks considered!