Transfer from one phone to another
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from One Mobile Phone to Another
In this guide, we are going to walk you through all the possible ways to transfer WhatsApp conversations and files from one device to another.
Moving WhatsApp data from one device to another can be a real problem in some cases. In this guide, we’ll go over some of the most common methods for transferring WhatsApp content between different devices.
How to Move WhatsApp Photos and Videos to Another Device Using File Explorer
The third option is to move WhatsApp data between devices. it is a copy of the folder that the application uses to store its files. Just open file explorer and find WhatsApp folder.
Copy all content to another device or upload it to the cloud. The latter method is ideal for backing up all media files such as photos, videos, statuses and voice memos.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from One Android to Another Android
Move conversations and files between two Android devices. the simplest method. In this case, you should use the cloud backup feature. Start by visiting the app’s settings section.
Click on Chat Backup.
Click the Backup button to back up to the cloud. In case you do not have a specific Google account, WhatsApp will prompt you to select it. You can also choose if you want to include video files or not.
When the backup is complete, it’s time to move to the new device. Install WhatsApp there and agree to the terms and conditions.
Enter your phone number and verification code. A pop-up dialog box will appear asking if you want to restore the backup. Click Continue to answer yes.
Next, click on the Google account you used to save the copy.
Finally, wait for WhatsApp to finish restoring all content. While you can quickly access your messages, downloading your media files will likely take a few extra minutes.
How to transfer WhatsApp data by exporting chat
While not ideal, you can export conversations and save them for later use from any device, including iPhone. To do this, navigate to the conversation you want to export and open the options menu. Go to Advanced.
Select the app you want to send the conversation to.
In most cases, it will be saved as plain text. But if your interlocutor is on Telegram, it is highly recommended to transfer the entire conversation there. Since it is a cloud service, your messages will be available on all your devices.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone and Vice Versa
We’ve left the hardest task for last: transferring WhatsApp content from Android to iPhone. Although some of the methods described above may partially help you in this matter, in this section we are talking specifically about cloning content and performing a full transfer.
How to transfer data from one Xiaomi smartphone to another
You bought a new phone, but the documents remained on the old one? In annoyance, copying each file manually? Stop! Our material is especially for you: we will tell you how to transfer files and data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi quickly and efficiently.
Ways to transfer data on Xiaomi smartphones
There are several different ways on how to completely transfer data from a Xiaomi phone. All of them are suitable for Mi and Redmi devices, for any version of the MIUI interface. But in terms of labor input and time, the methods differ. So that you do not ask unnecessary questions, we will tell you about all the ways.
Transferring data to the new Xiaomi via Bluetooth
This is the easiest method for those new to mobile technology. It doesn’t need third-party apps.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both phones
- Selecting the data you want to transfer
- Click “Send” “Bluetooth”
- We confirm sending on the second device and wait
ShareMe (Mi Drop) by Xiaomi. Easily Transfer Data from Old Phone
- Run ShareMe on both devices
- Select the sender / receiver roles for phones and allow access to files
- Select the file type, including APK, that is, application folders
- Click “Send”
- Select the device in the mailing list and approve the reception on the second phone
- We are waiting for the completion of the process.
How to Transfer All Data from Xiaomi Phone via Mi Mover
Mi Mover is an application that will need to be installed on a smartphone. It’s free and available on Google Play and GetApps.
Easy way to transfer data from one phone to another!
The path to the application function through the smartphone settings (for example, Redmi Note 5). Screenshots of the author
- Download the application, launch it and agree to the terms of the user.
- We select the roles on both phones: sender / recipient (the role can also be selected through the “Settings” “Advanced settings” Mi Mover / “Settings” “About the phone” Mi Mover).
- We confirm the action with a password or QR code.
- We select the necessary files from the old phone and select “Send”.
Xiaomi’s Mi Cloud: how to transfer data to a new phone with it
A full backup of your system is saved in the Mi Cloud service. Therefore, this method is most convenient for transferring it.
Copying data via Mi Account (for example, Redmi Note 5). Screenshots of the author
- Go to “Settings” Mi Account Xiaomi Cloud
- Enter your account password
- We create a backup copy of data through “Backup” “Create now” or “Backup” “Cloud backup”
We enter the same account on the second phone
Important: both phones must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Transfer Contacts Data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi via QR Code
This method was created to transfer the phone book. Xiaomi assigns a separate code to each contact.
It is quite convenient to transfer contacts from the phone book on Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones via QR codes. Screenshots of the author
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both phones.
- Click on the contact and scroll until the QR code appears.
- On the second phone, select “Tools”, “Scanner”, or in some models we just use the camera application.
- We point the camera at the code, scan and the contact is transferred.
How to transfer data to a new Xiaomi smartphone using cloud storage
A backup copy of the data can be done through a Google account, which many owners of “android” have. This is due to the fact that Google supports the file and contact synchronization service.
The path to uploading files to Google using the example of Redmi Note 5. Screenshots of the author
- To synchronize contacts, go to “Settings” Google “Restore contacts”
- To transfer the rest of the data, go to the “Google Drive” application
- Click on the plus at the bottom of the screen and select “Download”
- We select the necessary files, wait until they are downloaded to disk.
- After that, we log into the account on the second device and download the data.
In terms of file transfer, other cloud services, such as Dropbox, work in a similar way.
Transferring data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi using an SD memory card
The way that, perhaps, first came to your mind (which is why we talk about it last) is to transfer information using a memory card. It is suitable if both old and new smartphones have a slot for it. It is safest to transfer data using an SD card, since the information is not uploaded to the online medium:
- Insert SD card into your phone
- Go to “Explorer” and manually select all the files that you want to transfer to the card
- Confirm Action
- Move the card to a new phone
Whether you bought a new Mi or Redmi series smartphone or want to share files with a friend, it’s very easy to do. Xiaomi offers a large number of applications and functions for secure data transfer, and now you know exactly how to use them.
Titanium Backup app
As in the case of CLONEit, to get started you will need to install the application on both gadgets from the Google Play platform. The only drawback of the program is its paid use, but it costs its money.
After installation, you will need to make sure that you have the required size of the internal phone memory or external SD card.
Another important condition for fruitful work: to establish Root rights. After that, you will need to follow the developed instructions for creating a single backup.
The app has additional icons and symbols:
- The exclamation point makes it clear to the user that the backup was not created;
- The phone icon is the location of the application, in this case it is located in the internal memory of the phone;
- If there is a memory card icon, it will make it clear that the application is located on an external memory card.
To transfer applications, you need to find it inside Titanium Backup, click on it, and then the action menu will open:
- The “Save” button creates a backup copy for the application;
- Also, the user can freeze the use of a certain program inside the device, temporarily disconnecting it;
- The “Delete” button completely and permanently deletes files.
By transferring Root rights, the user allows the application to act as the administrator of the device. Therefore, it is recommended to download the paid version in order to avoid fraudulent schemes and malware.
Moving data manually
If the user does not want to synchronize through Google accounts or use utilities, then you can resort to manual settings to transfer information.
Transferring information through phone tools
To transfer data, the user has access to a standard set of tools that absolutely every Android device has.
As a rule, everyone uses accounts built into the phone, so let’s take a look at the most popular ones: Google and Mi Cloud.
The easiest and most commonplace transfer of information from one device to another using a microSD memory card.
When using this method, you will need a large memory card: with the current realities, you need to stock up on at least 32 GB and check the support of an external card on the second device.
Step-by-step instructions for transferring multimedia data:
- In the menu we find the item “File manager” then “Internal storage”;
- Selecting files;
- In the upper right corner, press the key with the “ellipsis” and press the item to move;
- In the menu that opens, select “Export to SD card” and expect.
To copy contacts, we find “Contacts”, in the upper right corner we press the “ellipsis”, in the menu that opens, you will need to find the item “Import / Export”.
Upon completion of copying, you need to insert the external drive into a new smartphone and perform similar actions, only select the item “Import from SD card”.
The most convenient and popular service for transferring information. The algorithm for using CLONEit is as follows:
- If the program is not on the device, you need to download it from the Play Market. In this case, CLONEit must be installed on both smartphones;
- Wi-Fi connection;
- Depending on where the data is being transferred, after opening CLONEit, you will need to select the “Sender” or “Recipient” scenario;
- After that, the user selects the files to transfer and confirms the action.
Any kind of information is available for transfer: both multimedia files and applications, coupled with the phone book.
To transfer data, you will need to create a backup on an old gadget. To do this, open the “Settings”, scroll to the very end and select “Google”.
We find the item “Backup”. But up to this point, the user must make sure that the smartphone is configured to sync and autosave data.
Thanks to the backup on the smartphone, the current settings and important software data are backed up, and autosave helps to restore the settings in case of reinstalling applications.
After the backup, we pick up a new gadget and go through the authorization in the Google account. In the settings we find the item “Accounts and synchronization” and add an account from the first gadget.
After logging into Google account, the phone starts to restore the saved settings from the phone. In addition, the method is convenient because the phone book is replenished with contacts from Google.
In addition, mail and even notes will be available in the new device. To install previously used applications, you will have to go to Google Play and install them manually. Photos and videos can be pulled from Google Photos via synchronization.
Manual data transfer is notable for the fact that it is possible to transfer multimedia files and contacts from all types of Androids.
However, it is not possible to transfer applications using a Bluetooth connection. File transfer via Bluetooth occurs according to the following algorithm:
- First you need to open the settings of both devices and find the Bluetooth section and activate the function;
- In the phone, the sender needs to initially select files to send to a third-party gadget, select them and press the “Share” button;
- In the window that opens, select the Bluetooth item and start the search;
- At the end of the search, select the desired device and confirm the pairing on the second gadget.
NFC function allows you to transfer data without using an Internet connection.
The only condition: the presence of the function in both gadgets. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Go to the settings of wireless networks and activate the function;
- After activating NFC, you need to connect the Android Beam function.
After that, the user can start transferring data, for this you need to select files and attach gadgets to each other, and wait for a connection. If the pairing is active, then on one of the devices will appear the entry “Press to transfer data”.
Using instant messengers to transfer messages from android to another phone
People are increasingly using not cellular communication, but special messenger applications that work over the Internet and are able to send an unlimited number of text messages for free. They also allow you to make audio and video calls around the world without worrying about your wallet.
In this regard, the question arises of how to transfer SMS from Android to Android, if they were sent in the messenger. To do this, most often they resort to transferring the account itself from the old device to the new one. For this:
- Open the app on a new phone.
- Log in with their old data or try to restore access.
- Accept SMS confirmation and transfer the account to a new SIM card.
Sometimes you can do without these manipulations by simply moving the SIM card to a new gadget and entering the application under your usual authorization data. It is not often that a person acquires a new device along with a SIM card, trying to protect all numbers and correspondence. This is the preferred method.
Important! If you just need to transfer or save the necessary correspondence with all attachments, then you will have to archive in the application itself, and then share this data in any convenient way: through the cloud storage, by sending the file by e-mail, etc.
Many instant messengers offer backup of correspondence
What is the difficulty of transferring SMS from android to Android
It is quite possible to transfer messages from one Android phone to another. To do this, most often use special services and applications. The process itself is not very complicated, but it has a number of nuances associated with some problems. If the user carefully reads and studies all the instructions, then the transfer will be carried out easily.
You can import most of the data from your phone through Google services
The complexity of such actions is associated with the fact that in order to carry them out, in almost all cases, you will have to search, download and install third-party software on your device. If, for example, for working with files (copying, deleting, transferring, renaming) you can get by with even inconvenient, but built-in file managers, then standard programs are not always suitable for transferring SMS messages.
Important! Don’t panic right away, because, fortunately, services from Google, which develops Android, have enough funds to transfer SMS messages from one phone to another. They cannot be called pre-installed, but they are a priority for use.
Copying SMS messages from one phone to another is easy enough
Using SMS Backup Restore to Copy Messages from One Phone to Another
SMS Backup Restore is designed not only for creating backup copies of important messages, but also for transferring them from gadget to gadget. The entire seemingly complex operation can be performed in just a couple of clicks, and this does not depend on the model or manufacturer of the smartphone, as well as on the version of the operating system. This is a fairly common solution that has become popular due to its versatility.
Next, you should follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Install the program on the phone from which SMS messages will be transferred.
- Log in and allow access to some personal data, including messages.
- Go to the main page, where click on the “Create a backup” button.
- Next, choose what exactly you want to archive. Choice of SMS and calls.
- Go to “Advanced settings” to select not all, but only some messages and calls. Then click “Next”.
- Choose where to save the backup. Available locations: DropBox, Google Drive, One Drive and phone storage.
- Enable periodic archiving, if desired. You can do it every hour, day or week.
- Start archiving by clicking the Archive Now button.
- Wait until a backup copy of SMS messages is created and send the final file to another phone in any convenient way through the “Transfer” function, which is located in the main menu of the program.
You can transfer SMS via SMS Backup Restore in a couple of clicks
Important! on the smartphone from which the messages are transmitted, you do not need to do anything. You should go to the receiving gadget and download the same application for it.
If the application is downloaded and installed on a new or old device that will receive messages, then the step-by-step instructions are as follows:
- Open SMS Backup Restore and go to its main menu by selecting “Restore”.
- Specify the location from which the recovery will be performed.
- Save and unpack the backup on another mobile phone.
Note! In addition to the messages themselves, it is recommended to transfer the sender’s contact information, so that in the future it will be more convenient to navigate the files and perform a quick search through them. This is available thanks to the corresponding built-in function.
Working with SMS Backup Restore is easy enough
How to copy SMS from Android using a computer
Similar actions can be performed through a personal computer, but in this case, you will have to install special software on your phone and PC. The procedure will be approximately the same.
Important! Most of these tools on a PC function via Wi-Fi, but sometimes you have to connect your phone via a USB cable.
There are many applications for these purposes, but MyPhoneExplorer stands out especially among them. It is completely free and is able to satisfy every user looking for an answer to the question of how to transfer messages from one Android phone to another via PC.
The transfer process is simple: install applications on all devices participating in the exchange, make a connection, select the type of gadget to be connected and the transfer method. Next, they create a backup copy of the data, namely SMS. The program will do everything necessary, and the file can be transferred to another gadget in any way.
MyPhoneExplorer is one of the most popular phone backup tools
Standard means of transferring SMS messages from phone to phone via Bluetooth will not work, but it is quite possible to use third-party applications. For example, the previous method with a computer works great not only over Wi-Fi or USB, but also with Bluetooth. You just need to have a built-in wireless module of this format on your PC or laptop.
For your information! There are similar applications for smartphones, but they are not very popular, since they are not able to archive data. This is a huge disadvantage, since saving files to cloud storage allows you to save them as much as possible from loss.
How to transfer SMS from Android to Android. sync instructions
The phone gradually accumulates a large amount of information, including various sent and received SMS messages. It so happens that a person bought a new phone, but wants to keep all the correspondence. Sometimes there is simply not enough memory space, but messages still need to be saved. In both cases, an idea comes to mind. transferring SMS from Android to Android. It is quite possible to do this. This article will tell you how to transfer SMS from android to Android, in what ways it can be done and by what means.
Copy messages by branded applications
It so happens that some applications cannot work with certain smartphones. In this case, the universal SMS Backup Restore comes to the rescue, since it can function on almost any device.
Mobile phone developers have released a number of their own tools that allow you to solve problems with the transfer of SMS messages without resorting to third-party software. For example, HTC came up with its HTC Transfer Tool application. In just a couple of clicks, you can save not only SMS, but also calendars, notes, contacts and much more.
LG has a similar software called LG Backup. It allows you to transfer messages, notes and even multimedia files to another smartphone. Motorola provides its users with the Motorola Migrate program, and Samsung. Samsung Smart Switch.
Note! Other manufacturers are not lagging behind. For example, “Xiaomi” has its own cloud storage Mi Cloud, which allows you to synchronize almost all user data.
Built-in developer apps allow many user data to be moved
Thus, it was told how to transfer SMS to a new Android phone from an old gadget and by what means it can be implemented. Synchronization and export of SMS messages are available not only from the standard application, but also from various instant messengers such as Viber, WhatsApp, etc. There are many online cloud storages for this: One Drive, Yandex.Disk, Google Drive. The transmission itself can be carried out via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, via a SIM card.
Transfer photos from Android to Android
The easiest way to do this is to simply copy them from one smartphone to another. Better yet, use an SD card for this. So, wherever you use it. photos will be stored on it.
Turn on Bluetooth in the settings of your smartphone, the easiest way to do this is by opening the top curtain and clicking on the corresponding icon.
Open the gallery with photos, select the photos you want to transfer (in different versions of the OS, they are selected in different ways, usually you just need to hold down one photo and then select the rest) and click the file transfer icon above the list.
Several options for their transfer will be displayed at once, any of them will work, but we need Bluetooth.
How to transfer photos from Android to Android: all the ways
Transferring photos from one Android phone to another is a very important moment when switching to a new smartphone.
There are several ways how you can do this, let’s consider all of them. Plus, you will learn how to use the cloud to protect yourself from unexpected loss of photos on your phone.
In the last post, we looked at the easiest ways to transfer contacts from Android to Android, today the material will be devoted to how to transfer photos from Android phone to Android phone quickly and without loss.
A simple program for copying multimedia content between smartphones, PCs, tablets.
Not a bad program for transferring various data, copies pictures in their original. good quality.
Via SD card
In the Android OS setting, set that all photos are saved exactly on the SD card. This can be done by opening the camera, going into its settings and checking the appropriate box. Now all your pictures will always be saved on it. And they can always be viewed from any device where this SD card will be used.
Already existing photographs. if this function has not been enabled before, are stored in the phone’s memory, they must be transferred to the card. For this:
How to Transfer All Data from Old to New Android
Open the file manager on your phone and go to the DCIM folder. Click on the ellipsis icon to open the menu, then select all files. Then click on the ellipsis again and select Move. Specify the folder on your SD card to move them.
Important! In some versions of Android, you just need to select the files, then go to the folder on the SD card, click on the ellipsis and select “Move selected files here”.
If there is no folder for photos on the SD card, first enable the save function on it in the settings, as described above. Take a couple of pictures to save them. So, you can immediately understand where to copy or move pictures.
How to Transfer Photos from One Phone to Another (Android & iPhone)
“How to transfer pictures from one phone to another?
Every mobile phone has a built-in camera. You can take photos to record precious memories and important information without unnecessary baggage. Over time, more and more photos are stored on your phone. Thus, if you switch to a brand new phone, you need to transfer images from one phone to another, as well as other files.
There are two ways to transfer files between Android phones. You can transfer thousands of photos from your old phone to your new phone with phone transfer software in minutes.
Well, if you want to transfer multiple pictures between phones, you can also use Bluetooth to solve this problem. No matter how many photos you want to move, you can get detailed instructions here.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or Android to Android.
- Transfer Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to Computer.
- Save files from computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
How to transfer pictures from one phone to another using Bluetooth
You can also transfer photos from Android to Android without a computer via Bluetooth. Make sure your two mobile phones are close to each other. If you want to transfer images from Android phone to iPhone using Bluetooth, you need to install the Bump app first.
Step 1 Open the Settings app. Turn on Bluetooth on your two Android phones.
Step 2 Connect two phones from the list of neighboring devices that can be matched.
Step 3 On your old phone File Manager, Long press on the photos you want to move. Click Bluetooth to Share via Dialog.
Step 4 Go to the recipient’s phone to access these photos.
What makes HyperTrans the best phone transfer service
- Transfer Photos from iPhone / Android to Another iPhone / Android.
- Transfer Photos from iPhone / Android to Windows / Mac.
- Move files between phones and computers, including photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, ringtones, etc.
- Control your phone on computer with contact manager, image converter, ringtone maker and more.
- Support any popular mobile phones like Samsung, HTC, Sony, HUAWEI, iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / SE / 7 Plus / 7/6/5, iPad, etc.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 15 and Android 8.0.
- Work with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP and Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or Android to Android.
- Transfer Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to Computer.
- Save files from computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
How to Selectively and Quickly Transfer Pictures from One Phone to Another
FoneLab HyperTrans is the fastest phone transfer software you are looking for. You can transfer photos from old Android to new Android in bulk in a few minutes. All your Android images can be transferred to another phone or computer without quality loss. You can view, manage, convert and transfer images from one phone to another phone or computer offline in one stop.
over, you can transfer contacts, messages, music, videos and other files to your new smartphone effortlessly. Clean and intuitive interface is friendly for all users.
How to Transfer Photos from One Phone to Another Without Losing Quality Using HyperTrans
Below are the instructions for transferring pictures from one phone to another.
Step 1 Free download and install the phone transfer software. Use Lightning USB cables to connect phones to your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen to enable USB debugging on your two mobile phones.
Step 2 Set your old phone as the source device. Then choose Photos in the left panel. Phone Transfer will detect all your photos in folders.
Step 3 To distinguish between several similar pictures, you can double click on the picture to view the details. Later, check in front of the photos you want to move to new phone.
Step 4 Click on Export on the top toolbar. Set your new phone as an exit path. Later, you can transfer photos from one phone to another Android or iPhone without any quality loss.
Note. transfer picture from Android to Android., From Android to iPhone, from iPhone to iPhone and from iPhone to Android by following the above steps. Remember not to confuse input and output devices.
What’s more, you can transfer photos from Android to Android via Wi-Fi through third-party apps like SHAREit, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. No need to connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
However, the image quality can be affected by wireless transmission. A poor Wi-Fi connection will also dramatically decrease your phone’s transfer speed.
Thus, if you want to transfer images in large file size, you are better off using FoneLab HyperTrans for super fast file transfer speeds. Almost all phone models and service providers are supported. In a word, you can transfer images between iPhone and Android freely or transfer text messages from Android to Android easily.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to anywhere without any loss.
Using third-party programs
You can make a Viber backup using special programs. We suggest taking a closer look at the “Titanium BackUp” application, which will allow you to archive data.
- Download the program from a site convenient for you and open it by choosing Russian.
- In the window that appears on the screen, click on “Backups”.
- We are looking for vibers in the list and select it.
- We see the “Save” button, click on it, wait for the copying to complete.
- Install the program on the device where we want to transfer the correspondence.
- We transfer the “TitamiumBackup” folder from device to device in a convenient way (from a flash drive or “cloud”).
- Open the utility on a new smartphone, go to Menu / “Accounts” and click on “Backups”.
- Find Viber / “Restore”.
- We see the pop-up dialog box, select the “Software data” item in it.
After that, in the main menu of the phone, you will find a vibe, opening which you will see all correspondence, including group ones. In this case, reinstallation is not required.
How to act when changing the number
You can transfer the vibeer’s history to another phone even if you decide to change your SIM card. In order to save the history of correspondence, follow the following algorithm.
First, you need to change the number on the old device, the sequence of actions is as follows:
- We select the item “Settings” in the menu, click on the inscription “Account”.
- We find the item “Change phone number”.
- Enter a new number and click “Continue”.
- Then you will receive an SMS with an activation code or a call, which is optional.
Now you need to create a backup copy in the way we already know, download the vibe to a new device and restore the history.
- Open the vibe, go to the “Menu” (the “” button at the bottom of the screen) and select “Settings”.
- Click on the “Account” option and click on “Backup”.
- Click on the “Restore” button, mark “Restore now”.
From smartphone to computer
In order to transfer Viber data to a PC or laptop, you need to set up synchronization.
- Download and install vibe for your computer.
- We go through the registration process, indicating that the application is installed on the smartphone.
- When the installation is complete, the Synchronization message will appear automatically. Click on her.
- Open the vibe on your phone and click on “Start”.
Done, data is in sync. Steps for tablets are identical.
How to transfer Viber to a new smartphone
It’s easy to save Viber conversations when you change your phone. This can be done both in the program itself and in third-party applications that require installation. Let’s take a closer look at each of the mechanisms.
So, the first way to transfer vibe to another phone, saving the correspondence, looks like this:
- Open the application and go to the “Settings” menu.
- We find in it “Backup”, click. The program will offer several ways to save information, the easiest way is to send material to Google Drive from the android by clicking on the Google icon. In the field that appears, select the account to which the data should be sent, and click “Send”. IOS owners need to send data to iCloud (similar algorithm to Google Drive).
- After choosing the location, we are waiting for the end of the copying process. Note that it is best to back up when connected to a Wi-Fi network. Mobile Internet can “eat” a lot of money.
After that, the application from the old phone is allowed to be deleted.
Saving media files
Please note that transferring vibe data to another phone using the options described above, you will lose photo and video files. These methods are effective only for text messages. You will have to move the media manually by copying the pictures to an external medium.
Transferring Viber to another phone while saving the correspondence
When buying a new smartphone, people often face a dilemma: how to transfer information without losing important data? The question concerns not only photos and videos, but also dialogues from instant messengers. From the article you will learn how to save and transfer Viber data.
Transfer Chat for iPhone
Actions for transferring backup data to a new iPhone are almost the same as manipulations for androids.
A backup copy is made in the same way, and is restored on a new device in the following way:
- We connect from the new device to iCloud. To do this, open “Settings” / “iCloud”. we log on to the device via Apple ID. After that iCloud will turn on automatically.
- We activate the vibe.
- The program will prompt you to restore the backup.
- We select “Restore now”, go to your account and see that a replacement has occurred: all correspondence with your contacts is in place. While the process is in progress, the screen may flicker black, this is normal.
By the way, you can restore stickers in a similar way.
- Go to “Settings”, select “Account”.
- Click on the “Purchase” button, click on the “Download”.
We’ve figured out how to reinstall Viber on your phone without losing data. We figured out that it is very easy to transfer the data of correspondence from your vibeer to another phone. This feature is available for both iOS and Android phone owners. There is more than one method of data transmission, each user can choose a convenient one. The main thing is that after the completion of the process, your favorite application will work smoothly, delighting you with new conversations.
How to transfer data from an old phone to a new one?
From Huawei phone to Android
The transfer is carried out using a specially designed application “Phone Clone”.
It must be downloaded for the old smartphone and for the new one and installed, and then proceed to the next steps. After starting the program from the drop-down menu, select “This is a new phone. (Sending) “. The purchased phone, after starting the function, creates a wireless Wi-Fi connection, and you can get a password from the network.
Then we take the old phone and find in the menu “This old phone”. After the new phone is detected (a window pops up), we drive the existing password from the WI-FI network from it. After connecting to a new gadget, select the files to transfer and wait for the transfer to complete.
There is another option. scanning a QR code with an old phone from the screen of a new smartphone without entering a password.
How to transfer data using e-mail?
One of the fastest ways to transfer information from one phone to another is through mail. Through it, you can throw quite voluminous files. What to do to transfer data to another smartphone?
- We define and select files with the necessary data.
- We click on “Send” and select mail. This, for example, can be “Yandex-mail”.
- Then we enter the recipient’s e-mail and send the files by letter. If necessary, attach other files using the “Paperclip”.
Everything. Now it remains only to use the “Send” button.
How to transfer files from one smartphone to another
Sometimes it becomes necessary to transfer data from one phone to another. Most often, it appears when a person buys a new smartphone, and they have to transfer data without a SIM card and an Internet connection. But even in such conditions, it is possible to transfer files. There are many ways and ways to transfer data from phone to phone. We will offer you several options that you can easily use.
IOS to Android
The most convenient way to do this is to use a Google Drive backup. In this way, contacts, photos, music files and much more are transferred. You will first need to install the Google Drive app on iOS using the App Store, sign in to your account, or create a new account. Go to “Settings” and select “Backup” and what should be transferred.
After completing the copying, go to “Restore from backup” on Aneroid, the Google account that you need.
How to transfer data through a Google account?
One of the easiest ways is to transfer files through your Google account.
- Open “Settings” and look for “Restore and Reset”.
- Then we find in the menu “Backup / Copy data” and do its activation.
- We activate “Recovery” in “Recovery and reset”. The created copies will be downloaded to the second smartphone immediately after it is connected to the Internet. All you have to do is sync them by going to Google.
How to transfer data from Android to Android?
There are three ways to transfer information from old Android to a new one: Backup, synchronization via Google account, using third-party programs
Backing up is very convenient because it allows you to transfer a lot of very different information, including various settings.
- To transfer, take an old gadget and click “Settings”.
- We go to the “System” and find “Backup”.
- We turn on “Backup”. Now it will only take time to copy. It can take more than one hour.
- We take a new smartphone and click on “Restore data from a backup”, select the account that you need.
Synchronizing with your Google account gives very good results and is done quickly. Previously, you just have to enable synchronization, if it was not enabled before.
- We go to the “Settings” of the old smartphone, then to accounts, and click on the account that we need.
- On a new smartphone, we enter the account, and all data will immediately go to the phone. But the programs will have to be installed again. If you purchased them before, they will be available for free.
Third-party applications have a big plus, as data is transferred directly from one Android to another. All you need is Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. There is another NFC technology, which is also convenient to use, but only with the support of two gadgets. Data is transferred via Bluetooth.
Let’s use the Android Beam function. To do this, go to “Settings”, and then to “Wireless networks” and click on Android Beam. After that we copy the necessary information.
How to transfer data via WI-FI?
I must say that the function of transferring information in this way is quite simple, especially if there is a router nearby. But even when he is not there, the task is doable. You just have to perform additional steps to distribute Wi-Fi from the first phone. You should connect another smartphone to it, and then start sending data.
- Click on the settings, then select “Network and Internet”.
- We are looking for “Modem mode”. Sometimes it is not visible immediately and you have to turn on the “” function.
When the distribution is turned on, we connect the second phone to the same network. Communication is now possible.
There are several ways to transfer data over Wi-Fi. For this there is a program “CX Explorer”. The application will have to be downloaded, as the required function is not yet available on Android. But after it is installed, there will be no problems with the transfer of information over Wi-Fi. You just have to accept all the conditions by checking the boxes. This will allow the program to access the internal memory of the phone.
There are several options for sending information.
The app has three tabs: Local, Library, Network. If you open the first one, you will see the information that is in your smartphone. But to make it easier to transfer data to another phone, it is better to go to the “Library”. After that, you will need to select the file you want to send in the categories “Documents”, “Audio”, “Video”, etc. After the file is selected, do the following.
- There are three dots in the corner on the right. You need to click on them, and then on “Share”.
- Now you will need a second phone, to which the data will be transmitted. A prerequisite is that it must be connected to Wi-Fi. Data will be flipped.
To use the second method, you will need to go to the “Network” tab. Then, on one phone, we make an FTP server, to which we then connect from another gadget.
- First, click on “Access to the network”, and then on start.
- It is better to set the password yourself, therefore, first remove the checkbox in front of the item “Random password”.
- After the server settings appear, you will need to enter the IP address. Immediately after it, enter the port (after the colon). The username is required below, followed by a password.
- Now we enter the same data (address, password, etc.) that we entered earlier on another phone and click on OK. Now all the information that is on the first phone will be visible and you can transfer files to the second smartphone.