How to update whatsapp on your phone
How to update WhatsApp
Like all other applications for iPhone, Android and Windows PhoneWhatsApp messenger It should also be constantly updated so that you have a safe and fully functional version of the application on your phone.
Tell me: are you sure you’re using the latest version of the app? No? The way I imagined it. It is for this reason that today I want to offer you this lesson and illustrate you in detail. How to update WhatsApp in all major Mobile phone operating system. Don’t worry, even if you’re new to Android, iPhone or Windows Phone, I promise you can download the latest version of WhatsApp in no time.
Find all the information you need below. We’ll even see how to install the beta versions of WhatsApp for Android (to test all the new features in the preview version) and how to update the official WhatsApp client for Windows and Mac OS X. Let’s get right to work and see, cell phone, I hope you have already downloaded the latest updates for the world’s most popular messaging system!
Why update WhatsApp
Be sure to see what advantages the new version offers
- Security-First and foremost, updates are designed to keep your data safe. If a vulnerability is found in the code, the developers will try to fix it as soon as possible and release a new version of WhatsApp with the corrected code, and your task is to get ahead of the intruders to download and install it.
- Stability. no less important reason to install a new version is bugs. If you encounter problems with the messenger, it is worth checking your version for updates.
- New features-not every update can boast of new functionality, but no innovation can not go without downloading a new version.
- Availability. if you always want to stay in touch, watch for new versions, or one day you will be surprised to find that your phone is silent, not because no one writes to you, but because you can’t receive messages.
How to update WhatsApp on your Android phone?
WhatsApp as well as other applications are periodically updated. Some users do not update applications for years, which is not recommended. Why? For example, users simply deprive themselves of new features added by developers. To avoid this, always and timely update the app.
Don’t know how to update WhatsApp on your smartphone? Then you’ve come to the right place. Let’s say right away that the process is similar to updating other apps, including messengers.
Turn on the internet, find Play Market on your desktop and launch it.
You see a window at the top that says Google Play? This is the search window.
Click on the window and type the word whatsapp. Here you can see a list of applications, click on the arrowed option. this is the official application WhatsApp.
The messenger page opens. Click “Update.”.
Provide permissions, if necessary, by clicking on the “Accept” button.
Once the updates are downloaded, it will start installing them automatically. When the installation process is complete, you will see the “Open” button.
There is another option. Launch Play Market, slide from the left side of the screen to the right to open the menu. In the menu, click on “My apps and games”.
Find WhatsApp Messenger in the installed ones and update it in the same way as shown above.
The process usually does not take much time and it usually depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
How to update WhatsApp on your Android phone: step-by-step instructions
Apps need to be updated. This is the opinion of Google, the company that owns the Android operating system. by default, applications are updated automatically when you connect to Wi-Fi. If this does not happen, it is likely that the auto-update application is disabled. How to be? Update manually. And we will do it with the messenger WhatsApp.
We will not remind you to turn on the Internet. it’s a matter of course. The next point is to enter Play Market.
In the search specify the query whatsapp and select the official application.
You can also make requests like watsap or WhatsApp. that works too.
Press the “Update” button on the application page. Attention! If there is no “Update” button and instead there is an “Open” button, then there is no update for your version of WhatsApp.
After downloading, automatic installation will start.
Installation is completed. This is also indicated by the “Open” button.
Update was successful, you can use the application.
Recommend to enable auto update applications in the future. To do this, go to PlayMarket and click on the button.
Tap on “Auto-update apps”.
We recommend “Only through Wi-Fi”, so that the auto-update will take place when you are connected to the unlimited Wi-Fi network.
Tap on the line “Auto-update applications”.
Select “Only via Wi-Fi”, or “Any network” (in the latter case, the updates will be downloaded via the mobile Internet as well). Then press “Done”.
In our example, updates will be downloaded only when Wi-Fi is connected.
It is better to switch on downloading via mobile network if you have an unlimited traffic tariff.
How to check your version
- Go to PlayMarket;
- Open the menu on the left;
- Select “My apps and games”;
- If it says Refresh opposite WhatsApp Messenger on the button, your version of the app is out of date.
An easy way to update WhatsApp on your Android phone and tablet
- Recovery web / gray / icon24 / down Created with Sketch. iOS data
- Restore iOS data
- Windows Data Recovery
- Mac Data Recovery
- Restore Android data
- WhatsApp Transfer
- iOS Data Manager
Whatsapp has now reached 600 million users, and its audience is growing very fast. It is available for almost all major OS for some smartphones. Also some settings, we can also install WhatsApp for tablets and PC.
The official Whatsapp is only available for smartphones. To install Whatsapp for PC, tablets, you need to either use supported software or make some changes in the settings. Below I will show you 2 ways to install WhatsApp on Android tablets, including the Samsung tab.You can use any method to use the tablet version of WhatsApp.
Download and install WhatsApp for iPad, iPod in two easy ways How to quickly download and install WhatsApp for tablet in 5 easy steps
Install WhatsApp on your tablet | Tablet WhatsApp
(1) Download the free WhatsApp APK from here: Download WhatsApp APK
(2) On the tablet, go to Settings. Security. Unknown sources (enable this option).Now you will be able to install APK from outside the Google Play store.
Enable the ability to install an external APK file
(3) Double-click the downloaded APK file and WhatsApp installation will start.
(4) You will not be able to confirm via SMS as your tablet may not have a SIM card. So switch to call confirmation and confirm your number.
|Checking the call for WhatsApp on your tablet|
(5) You will get a verification call that you have to enter in the app.After that, you can start using WhatsApp for your tablet.
You can try the above method in the following Android tablets and it is very easy to install WhatsApp on your tablet.
(1) Whatsapp for Samsung tablets : Whatsapp Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 311, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3210, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 211, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311, Samsung Galaxy Note 510, Whatsapp Samsung Tab 4, tab Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.l, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Galaxy Notepro 12.2,
(2) Sony tablets : Sony Xperia Tablet Z
(3) Amazon tablets : Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9
(4) Dell tablets : Dell Venue 7, Dell Venue 7 3g, Dell Venue 8, Dell Venue 8 3g
(5) Acer : Acer Iconia A1-811, Acer Iconia B1-a71
(6) Micromax tablets : Micromax Funbook P255, Micromax Funbook P280, Micromax Funbook P365, Micromax Canvas Tab P650, Micromax Funbook Pro, Micromax Funbook Infinity, Micromax Funbook Talk P360, Micromax Funbook Talk
(7) Lava tablets : Lava E-tab Xtron, Lava E-tab Xtron. Lava E-tab Velo. Lava E-tab Ivory, Lava E-tab Z7h, Lava E-tab Z7c. Lava E-tab Z7h. Lava E-tab Connect
(8) HP tablets : HP Slate 7, HP Slate 7 Voicetab, HP 10
(9) Lenovo tablets : Lenovo A7-50, Lenovo A7-30, Lenovo Yoga 8, Lenovo Yoga 10, Lenovo Ideatab A1000, Lenovo Ideatab A1000l, Lenovo Ideatab A3000
(10) Asus tablets : Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi, Google Nexus 7 (2013) Lte, Asus Fonepad 7 Single-SIM, Asus Fonepad 7 Dual-SIM, Asus Padfone With Dock
(11) Iball tablets : Iball Edu-slide I1017, Iball Slide 3g Q1035, Iball Edu-slide I6516, Iball Slide 3g 7271, Iball Slide 3g 8072, Iball Slide Q9703, Iball Slide 3g-9728,
(12) Xolo tablets : Xolo Qc800, Xolo Play Tab 7.0, Xolo Play Tegra Note
Enjoy using the tablet version of WhatsApp in the above tablets.
Tags WhatsApp for tablet install WhatsApp tablet WhatsApp how to download WhatsApp on tab Samsung 4
Enable automatic application updates
If we talk about Play Market, by default it is enabled to automatically update installed applications. If the function is disabled, the applications will not update themselves, only manually. Enable the feature by selecting “Always” or “Only via Wi-Fi.
Can you activate WhatsApp’s automatic updates?
When you install WhatsApp on your Android phone, the app usually comes with automatic updates. In your case, this may not be the case, or that at some point you set it up differently. The advantage of automatic updates is that you don’t have to do anything. So if you want to activate them, it’s very easy.
Log in to the Play Store app on your Android phone. Then open the left menu and enter the first section, which is called “My apps and games”. Then on the top tabs, click “Installed”. The apps installed on your phone will be displayed in the list.
Find and enter WhatsApp in this list. Once inside the app profile, tap on the three vertical dots that appear in the top right corner of the screen. When you do, several options will appear on the screen. Last. automatic updates If the square is empty, click, a green symbol will appear.