How to throw data from iPhone on iPhone
Iphone data transfer to iPhone
It happens that IveStore service centers are not nearby or not present in your city, but you must quickly transfer data from the iPhone to the iPhone, while maintain valuable information. I don’t really want to contact incomprehensible centers, since they can make a copy of all your data there and arrange a transfer with losses or mistakes, and at the same time they will still take a tidy amount for the entire procedure. For example, some centers, not only for the repair of Apple equipment, but also for sale, on transferring data from the iPhone to the iPhone, take 5000, which looks predatory in relation to the client. In the IveStore center, such a service costs from 500 to 1000, the price varies from shares, moreover, very often for regular customers, this service costs nothing. Therefore, we are happy to share with you about how to independently transfer all the data from one iPhone to another.
Data transfer to new iPhone
First you need to figure out which iPhone in your hands, if you want to transfer data from the old iPhone to a new model, then provided that on the old smartphone you have a version of iOS at least 11, the procedure is simplified to madness, you just need to bring two devices to each other and voila, magic:
- As mentioned earlier, we put both iPhone with each other.
- Choosing a language on a new device.
- Get to the window with Apple ID and press further, you will be offered to use Apple ID at this stage.
- Make sure you have chosen the desired Apple ID and click “Continue”.
- In this case, Bluetooth should be turned on.
- An animation ball will appear on the new device.
- Take the old iPhone and get it on the ball on the screen of the new.
- The message “Completion on the new device” will appear.
- The new iPhone will be asked to enter the code-paralle from the old, enter.
- Tune the Face ID and Touch ID functions on the new iPhone.
- Next, enter the password from Apple ID on the new smartphone.
- After that, a request will appear to restore programs and other settings, select.
- In this case, it is necessary to be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Everything, just wait.
By the way, starting from 12.4 versions of iOS, this procedure can be performed even faster, just choosing the transfer of data on the cable, for this you will have to connect the iPhones of each other-k-two. The only thing for this method will require Lightning adapter with USB and USB-Lightning cable, which comes with the new iPhone. By the way, we advise you to buy a Lightning adapter with a USB for iPhone in IveStore, since this accessory is indispensable, you can connect flash drives and other accessories to it, and in our Apple network, the price for it is very good.
Iphone data transfer using iCloud
This method is one of the most inconvenient, especially if you use Apple technique by 100%. Когда у вас очень много приложений, данных, фотографий и так далее, в «облако» резервная копия просто может и не влезть. Typically, unknowingly, some, without suspecting, activate a paid subscription to the cloud and they have a tidy amount for using an additional place only for storing backups, since this very cloud few people use it every month. But if suddenly, you do not have much data and everything gets into the free ICLUD tariff, then we do the following:
- We open the settings on the old iPhone.
- We go to Apple ID and go to icloud there.
- Next, just select icloud backup.
- Click “Create a copy”.
- After the backup copy was created and loaded into the “cloud” take a new iPhone, choose a tongue, set up Wi-Fi and press “restore from the backup of icloud”.
- Next, enter the iCloud account and select a backup there, which was recently created on the old iPhone.
- Then you wait, the process can occupy several hours and depends entirely on the Internet connection and the volume of the copy itself.
Data transfer using iTunes
This is one of the most reliable and stable methods for transferring data, since the intermediary device is used here, on which we will save a backup and can not lose 100% of it. The truth will have to install iTunes if you have not used it before:
- Download the latest version of the “tuna” and install it
- Run ITUNES, then connect the old iPhone to the computer via cable
- At the top of iTunes you will have a small iPhone icon, click on it and choose “encrypt a backup”, and then click the “Run backup” button
- The copying process will be displayed at the top of the iTunes window with a blue strip or on the right in the menu will give you % of copied data
- After all the data has been copied, turn off the old iPhone from the computer
- We turn on the new iPhone on the computer and you will be immediately offered to conduct an initial setting. Here we select “Restoration from the backup of iTunes”
- After that, select the recently created backup (it will be in the drop.Down list and is called as your iPhone is called)
- Click “Restore from a backup”
- Enter the password from the backup (if you encrypted it)
- We wait for the end of the process and voila, magic!
As you can see, transferring data from iPhone to iPhone. It is very simple and it makes no sense to rely on someone when you can do everything at home in the shortest time. Therefore, do not overpay for the service in obscure companies for 5000. If it turned out to be difficult for you, then come to the network of Apple centers. Ivestore, where you will be transferred to data at a symbolic price during the work of the master, no more. Over, we will tell you how to handle the iPhone correctly, pick up useful accessories and give discounts on them. Thank you for your attention.
How to transfer all data from iPhone to iTunes
Connect the iPhone to the computer and run itunes. In the event that iTunes is not installed on your computer, download the current version of the utility from the official Apple website.
NEW iPhone 13 VS iPhone 13 Mini VS iPhone 13 Pro. What’s the Difference?
Select the device in the iTunes window.
On the “Review” tab, which opens by default, place the “This computer” item with the flag and click “Create a copy of now”.
Advice! If you want to create a backup iPhone not on a system disk, then find out how you can do this in this instructions.
Itunes will begin to perform the process of creating a backup on a computer. The following content is saved in the copy:
- Settings of the device.
- Data on installed applications and their settings.
- The history of text messages, including IMessage. Important! For successful Imessage, SMS and MMS messages, the presence of a SIM card is required, which to use when creating a backup copy.
- Type of the main screen and the location of the applications.
- Data application “Health”.
- Mediathe (photo and video).
- Shopping history from App Store, iTunes Store and IBOOKS Store.
- Homekit devices settings.
Select the menu item “File” → “Devices” → “Move purchases from [name_time]”. Wait for the end of synchronization. Its duration depends on the number of purchases made on a mobile device.
Ready! You can check the successful transfer of data from the iPhone to iTunes in the “Edit” menu → “Settings →” Devices “. The “Reserve Copies of the Devices” should display a backup copy with the current date.
How to transfer data to new iPhone using iTunes
You need Lightning cable or 30-pin (if it is an iPhone 4s or model older).
2: Connect your old iPhone to a Mac or Windows computer.
4: Click on the iphone icon during the menu.
5: Select to encrypt a local copy and add password.
6: If the question arises, about creating a backup of applications, click on. (They will be installed in any case)
7: Wait for the completion of backup.
Making the iPhone Perfect in 2 Minutes Unc0ver IOS 13.5 Jailbreak
8: disconnect the old iPhone from the computer, turn it off and pull the SIM card from it.
9: Insert the SIM card into your new iPhone and turn it on.
10: Connect your new iPhone to a Mac or Windows computer.
11: Start setting it up, choose your tongue, connect to the Wi-Fi network.
12: On the IPhone settings page, select the item Restore from a copy of iTunes
13: In iTunes on your Mac or Windows, choose to restore from a backup copy
14: Select the last backup from the list and enter the password.
Depending on the size of the backup, applications and music, you have to wait for some time, while all this is loading. Do not disconnect the iPhone until the recovery from the backup ends. Upon completion of the process, the device can be used.
Transfer of SIM cards or contacting operator
Most of all users worry about saved contacts and phone number, so first of all it is worth paying attention to the SIM card.
- Check if the size of the card coincides with the tray of the new device. If so, then remove SIM and install it in the purchased smartphone.
- If the card does not fit the purchase, contact the office of the mobile operator for replacing SIM.
- It is also recommended to contact the sales salons, if SIM is more than necessary, size. Trimming takes a minute and costs a penny.
In some cases, the acquisitions of the iPhone in specialized stores, suitable cards are delivered in the kit. This bonus works exclusively at the discretion of the store.
How to transfer a phone number to a new iPhone
After the SIM card is inserted into the purchased equipment, the telephone number will automatically recognize. The mobile mobile receives calls and wireless communication, the conditions for using the tariff from the service provider cannot change.
The problem sometimes consists in unsuitable size to the purchased smartphone of the SIM card. Independent pruning will not give anything. The procedure should be carried out by a specialist from the operator of the cellular communications. In extreme cases, the representative office will replace it with a new.
The exchange of SIM cards is made for free points for free, you can also connect a new one, but sometimes dealers require the service for the service.
Different types of cards
4 Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Sorry, please, for a stupid question, perhaps I will ask everything: is it possible on the iPhone, on which there is some music and, most importantly, the ringtones, to pull music from a computer to which this iPhone had not previously been connected without losing musical information? It’s just that the whole thing is that the laptop, through which all my iPhones were synchronized for many years, was stolen. It turns out that now it remains only to “make friends” of the phone with a new computer, but I really would not want to lose everything that has accumulated there for so many years In other words: there is a need to add new music to existing music, through a new computer. Thanks in advance for the answer. I hope I more or less outlined the essence of my difficult question)
Good afternoon. The best way out in this situation will be the use of itools. With it, you can either: a) just throw music and ringtones on the iPhone from a computer; b) initially copy music and ringtones through ITOLS on a computer, and then synchronize the old content of new songs/ringtones through iTunes. In this case, neither music nor ringtones will be lost.
You can find out more about how to download/throw music on iPhone via itools here. There is also a lot of information and other methods of loading music on the iPhone can be useful.
Thank you very much for such a quick and detailed answer. You can’t tell me where exactly to read about itools) I just can’t navigate here. Sorry. And thanks in advance.
Yes, and another question: to use itools, it is not necessary to install a jailbreak? I really would not like
Copying data using iTunes
This is the first method that ensures copying documents on the computer and their safety. With the help of this utility, the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to a computer is solved in several ways.
- Creating a backup. In this case, you save files and settings of the gadget, in the future having the opportunity to restore the system. This is done like this:
- We open itunes;
- We go into the “Parameters of the device”;
- Click “Create a backup”, noting the “on a computer” checkbox.
- Data synchronization. It must be taken into account that when using this method you save files, but when they are deleted on a computer or phone, they will disappear on the second device. To perform follow the instructions:
- We download, install and open it on iTunes;
- Connect the device via USB;
- Log in Apple ID;
- We go to the “Parameters”, the “Review” section and open information about the device;
- Next, put a checkmark opposite the item “synchronize with this iPhone on Wi-Fi”.
After that, when connecting to the Internet, the phone will automatically synchronize with the computer, and you will not lose files. But when deleting documents from iTunes, they will disappear with the iPhone the next to connect.
Mobile applications for sending contacts
It is not necessary to use software for PC to transfer numbers from a telephone book. There are many mobile applications with which this will also be done. Among them, the following can be distinguished:
- Copy My Data. This is a fairly popular program that is often used in exporting contacts. Among its features, one can highlight the fact that it works without problems on the mobile phones with Android OS.
- Contaker. This utility was developed specifically for the iPhone. Its main purpose is import and export of phone numbers. With its help, it will be possible to transfer all contacts at a time.
- Move to iOS. This is a universal application that allows you to transfer absolutely any content. Therefore, it is suitable for sending contacts, photos, videos and other media files.
Iphone owners periodically face the need to postpone contacts. However, before doing this, you need to familiarize yourself with step.By.Step instructions that will help to do everything right.