How to find out iCloud on iPhone. How to sign in to someone else’s Apple ID?
How to find out who Visited with My Apple ID?
How to find out what devices are currently connected in iCloud. Find and launch “Settings”. At the very top will be the iCloud section with the account name. You’ll see a list of all connected devices just below.
Go to the Apple ID account page. If you can’t sign in or get a message that your account is locked, try resetting your password or unlocking your account. Change your Apple ID password by choosing a strong password.
How to check iPhone for iCloud connection
There are times when the iPhone is already connected and synchronized with the iCloud service. This happens when you have purchased a smartphone from other people, not a new one in a store, or, for example, the gadget was given as a gift. If this is the case, it’s worth checking to see if anyone has previously linked to the Apple cloud. To do this, do the following:
- Go to “Settings”. “iCloud” and check the name of your account. This method is simple and takes only seconds.
- The second way is to log in to iCloud service and enter the IMEI or serial number of the gadget in the “Lock and Activation Status Check” section. They are on the back of the phone, the box, the SIM card tray, or under Settings. Basic. About This Device.
You get a DISCOUNT when you sign up for repair.5%
How to see your tethered devices and untether them directly on your iPhone or iPad?
Open the Settings app and go to iCloud.
Tap on the account (First name, Last name, email).
Scroll to the device list on the page that opens.
Pick the device you want from the list of devices associated with that Apple ID. You may be prompted to enter your password.
To unlink your device from your Apple ID (iCloud), tap the “Remove from Account” button.
How do I know my Apple ID if I’ve lost my phone??
Finding your device on the map To find your device, log in to the iCloud page.com/find. You can also use the Locator app on another Apple device you own. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch does not appear in the list of devices, it means you have not enabled Latitude.
How to recall (reset) your Apple ID password?
- Open Settings.
- At the top of the screen, click your name.
- Tap Password and security.
- Select Change password.
- Enter the passcode.
- Enter a new password, confirm it and click Change.
How to find out the previous owner’s Apple ID
Information about the previous owner’s profile may be required if the user bought an iPhone that was already in use, but the seller has not unlinked his account to the device. You can exit it only if you have a password and email address, so you can’t solve the problem on your own.
- Contact the seller and ask him to unlink the profile yourself;
- If the previous owner is not willing to contact you, you need to contact the support team at the brand’s website.
There are no other ways in this situation. If the new owner decides to “hack” the iPhone with the help of a specialist, it may be perceived by the company as stealing the phone. In this case it is possible to block.
How to bind your device to iCloud
In this case, everything depends on the software version:
- For iOS 8 versions and higher, you’ll need to sign in to your iCloud account in settings.
- For OS X Yosemite and above, you need to log in to iCloud directly in settings.
- For Windows 10 and later, you need to sign in to the iCloud webpage or tether your device to iTunes.
- For tvOS 7 and later, you must sign in to iTunes and the App Store.
Other devices running earlier versions of iOS, OS X, tvOS will not show up in this list.
How do you know when you created your Apple ID?
Not that you’ll need it now. What’s more, we don’t even know if you’ll ever need it. But just like you can know when any of your email accounts were created; what your last purchase from the app stores was, it’s also possible to know when you created your Apple ID.
While you can do the same thing on your iOS device, on macOS you must refer to iTunes. What’s more, you’ll have to go into your purchase history to know the date your Apple ID was created. As we tell you: this is not what you need right now, but maybe in the future this information will help you recover some of your settings.
Okay, that being said. Open iTunes and go to the menu bar. There you will need to select the “Account” option. And then we’re interested in the “View My Account” option. When you click it, it will ask us to authenticate and enter our Apple account password. Once this is done, we’ll have access to all of our data: personal information; Banking information; how many devices are connected to iCloud; active subscriptions we have; the ability to top up our account so we can make purchases without using credit cards and, what we’re interested in, “Purchase History”.
When you enter this option, we will have a list of the most recent purchases that we have made with our Apple ID; that is, either through the Mac App Store or through the App Store. However, if you look closely, it shows a period that refers to the last 90 days. Well, this is where we should click again.
We’re presented with a new drop-down list of the years our Apple account has been active. Click on the most distant year. first at the end. There will be when you can select the month again, and you can check when our Apple ID is active. In my particular case, it has been active since July 2007.
Articles conform to our editorial ethics guidelines. To report the error, click here.
Full article path: I’m with Mac ” Apple ” Tutorials ” How to know when you created your Apple ID
What to do if you forget your Apple ID?
Remembering your username and password can sometimes be tricky. Everyone has probably encountered the process of recovering an email or social media account password, but what to do if you forget your Apple ID? Let’s figure it out together.
In the settings.
When you use iCloud, the iTunes Store or App Store on your iPhone or iPad, you enter your credentials, which you can view in the settings for services.
To check on your iPhone or iPad go to “Settings” menu and select your name or “Settings”, then “iTunes and App Store”. “Apple ID: [your email]”. “View Apple ID”. you will get to your account settings.
You can also try a similar scheme with other services:
- “Settings. Accounts and Passwords. On iOS 10.3 or earlier go to “Settings” menu, select the “Mail” option, then “Contacts” and click “Calendars.
- “Settings”. “Messages” and click “Send/Receive”.
- “Settings. FaceTime.
- Go to “Settings”. “Mail”, then to “Contacts” and press “Calendars”.
Similarly, you can check your Apple ID in the service settings and other services on your Mac.
- Go to Apple Menu. System Preferences. iCloud or Internet Accounts and look for iCloud accounts there.
- You can also check your iTunes accounts. To do this, open iTunes. “Account”. “View”.
To check if you are signed in with your Apple ID, just go to iCloud.com or through the Apple ID account page.
If you’ve already logged into iCloud, click “Settings”. If you can’t login, click Forgot Apple ID or Password?”Your account has been signed in with your Apple ID, just go to the iCloud site and follow the instructions below.
Search in iTunes purchases.
If you’ve made purchases from the iTunes Store, you can see which account you used.
Open iTunes and go to the Media Library, click on one of the items you purchased.
- Open the “Edit” tab and select “Information”. “File”. “Bought”.
- You will see the Apple ID that was used to make the purchase.
If you plan to change your Apple ID, once it’s found, it’s worth updating for all Apple services and programs in the Settings window.