How to connect Mi TV to your phone
3 ways to connect mobile phone to computer
Computers and mobile gadgets that belong to one person, family or team are a single information environment. Ideally, it provides not only the availability of the entire data array from each device included in its composition, but also provides the ability to control some devices using others.
How to connect a phone to a computer to access information, control or certain functions of another device, for example, use it as a webcam, microphone, flash drive, monitor?
Ways to physically connect your phone to a PC
To establish a physical connection between a phone and a computer, 3 interfaces are used:
- USB. Connecting via a USB cable is the easiest and most obvious option. To access user files stored on a smartphone, as a rule, no settings are needed: it usually appears in Windows Explorer immediately after connecting. Simple push-button phones sometimes require the installation of special software and drivers.
- Bluetooth. For this type of communication, it is imperative that both devices have Bluetooth adapters. Phones and laptops have them by default, but for desktop PCs they have to be purchased separately. When connected via Bluetooth, the PC user has access to folders and some functions of the mobile gadget.
- Wi-Fi. Normal network connection over the air. A computer and a smartphone can interact as equal members of the same local network, as a server and a client, as well as an access point and a client device.
How to connect your phone to a computer via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Connecting devices via a USB cable rarely causes difficulties for anyone, so we will not dwell on it. Consider ways to connect wirelessly.
To establish a connection, make sure the Bluetooth adapters are turned on on your computer and phone. On Windows 10, this option is enabled in the “Settings”. “Devices” application, on Android smartphones. in the Quick Access Toolbar.
Click the “Add Bluetooth or Other Device” button below.
In the next window, select the connection type. Bluetooth.
Click your phone in the list of detected devices. Verify the digital code that appears below in this window and on the phone screen. If the code matches, click “Connect”.
To access the functions of a mobile gadget, scroll down the “Bluetooth and other devices” window to the “Related options” section and click “Devices and Printers”.
Find the phone among the connected devices and click on it with the right mouse button. The context menu shows the options for using it that Windows provides.
In my example, they are practically absent, and in order for the computer to interact with the phone, for example, as with a flash drive or as a WEB-camera, you will have to install a third-party application, such as MyPhoneExplorer.
The most common way for a PC and a mobile phone to communicate via Wi-Fi is to use one of the devices as an Internet access point for the other. A smartphone connected to the World Wide Web through the 3G / 4G networks of a mobile operator is more often used as an access point.
Setting up such a connection is very simple:
- We go into the settings for managing wireless networks and turn on the modem mode.
- In the modem mode options, select “Wi-Fi access point”. In the next section, we define the settings for the access point. In most cases, it is enough to set a password for connection here, the rest is optimal by default.
After that, you can connect your computer to the access point.
The reverse way of connecting the smartphone and the PC is also possible. when the access point is started on the computer. The function is supported by all editions of the system, starting with Windows 7 (except for the starting and home basic edition).
Creating a virtual access point in Windows is also not difficult. Windows 10 has a Mobile Hotspot feature, which is launched through Settings. Network & Internet. It is enough to move the slider to the “on” position and the access point is launched. Of course, in order for the phone to access the Internet through it, the computer must be connected to it itself.
In addition, the permissions must be set in the Internet connection properties on the PC, as shown in the screenshot below. Select a wireless connection from the “Home network connection” list.
How To Connect Mi TV On Mobile | How To Connect Phone To TV | Mi TV Ko Mobile Se Kaise Connet Kare
There is a similar function on Mac OS X. There it is configured through “Sharing”. “Internet Sharing”. For computers using Wi-Fi. The name and password of the access point are set in the “Wi-Fi Settings”.
Most modern smartphones and computers (equipped with wireless adapters) support data transfer technologies over Wi-Fi. In particular, WI-FI Direct and Miracast. Both standards use direct connection of devices to each other, that is, not through a router.
The technology of wireless multimedia transmission Wi-Fi Direct is implemented on the vast majority of smartphones of popular brands and models. Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro, Xiaomi Redmi 4X, Samsung Galaxy, ZTE Blade, ASUS, Lenovo, etc. The function is enabled in the section of additional parameters of Wi-Fi networks.Fi:
After activating Wi-Fi Direct, the phone starts searching for devices that support this function and are nearby. When a suitable device is found, to start the transfer, just select it from the list.
To connect to Wi-Fi Direct, network discovery and file and printer sharing must be enabled on your computer. The network profile must be private.
In addition, the media streaming function must be active on the PC (the easiest way to open this window is through the system search):
And enabled permission to access shared media files for the selected mobile device:
To display a photo or video on the phone screen or use it as a speaker for playing music, just open the context menu of the file on the PC, click the “Transfer to device” item and specify which.
Miracast technology, unlike Wi-Fi Direct, allows you to display not only multimedia, but any content on the display of another device. To connect your phone screen to your computer and vice versa, make the following settings:
- On an Android smartphone: open the Settings app, go to the Display section and select Wireless Monitor. To see your phone screen on your PC, select a compatible PC to be the signal receiver from the list. If you want to display a picture from the computer screen on your phone, enable the “Used by others” function.
- On a computer: open the Action Center in the system tray and click the “Connect” tile. Next, select the “Connect” mobile device from the list. If both devices support Miracast technology, the phone will connect to a computer monitor, more precisely, it will act as a monitor itself.
Programs for synchronizing phone and computer
The possibilities of Wi-Fi Direct and Miracast technologies are far from limitless and only open access to a small fraction of the functions of the attached device. You cannot fully control your phone using a computer. But no one does this, since there are special applications for such tasks.
The bulk of programs for synchronizing data and managing a mobile gadget using a PC are produced by phone manufacturers. Therefore, such programs only support one specific brand, for example:
- Samsung PC Studio
- Samsung Kies
- Nokia Suite
- HiSuite by Huawey
- Mi PC Suite (Xiaomi)
- HTC Sync Manager
- Xperia Companion (Sony)
- Nokia MobiMB Mobile Media Browser
- Sony Ericsson PC Suite
- Siemens Mobile Phone Manager
- BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Apple iTunes
- Apple iDevice Manager
But there are also universal tools that are compatible with many models of Android devices. Among them:
- The aforementioned MyPhoneExplorer (in the screenshot below)
- Android Screencast
- MOBILedit! Lite (paid)
- AirDroid etc.
In addition, for such tasks, you can use any supported remote access tools, such as Teamviewer.
The Android Screencast program deserves special attention. It is unique in that it does not require the installation of a client module on a mobile device, so it can be used even if the screen does not work on the phone. The only condition is the enabled USB debugging function.
Access to data on smartphones with a broken or non-working screen is also provided by the proprietary utilities of the manufacturers listed above. The main thing is to have time to install the utility before the incident happened and to carry out at least one synchronization. If the sensor does not work on the phone, most likely, some functions will be unavailable.
Can these programs save data if the phone won’t turn on? As a rule, no. Your phone may not work for many reasons, and failure to load the operating system is just one of them. To extract information from faulty devices, programmers and special service software are used, which are not freely available. In addition, special training is required to work with such tools. In a word, if your phone does not turn on, you can try to reflash it, but to save data it is easier and safer to contact the mobile service.
7 ways to connect your phone to your TV
USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi. choose what you like best and watch content on the big screen.
What to do
- Connect your smartphone and TV with a compatible cable. If you are using an adapter, insert it into the gadget and connect a regular HDMI cable from the TV to it.
- Select the appropriate HDMI connector as the signal source on the TV.
- The image will automatically appear on the TV. If this does not happen, open the smartphone settings and change the screen resolution.
What to do
- Open the network settings on the TV and turn on the Wi-Fi Direct function.
- On your smartphone, go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Wi-Fi → Wi-Fi Direct.
- After scanning for available devices, select your TV.
- Use the “Send” menu on your smartphone to transfer photos, videos and audio to TV.
How to connect your phone to a TV via Wi-Fi Direct
A wireless connection, in which a mobile device and a compatible TV are connected directly via Wi-Fi, without the need for a router. TV in this case acts as an access point to which the smartphone is connected. And you can transfer media files to the big screen using the standard Send menu.
How to connect your phone to a TV via HDMI
- Suitable phone: Android smartphone, iPhone.
- Which TV is Right: Any with HDMI.
- What else you need: a phone-compatible HDMI cable or adapter.
This option allows you to use the TV as an external display while playing games, watching movies and surfing the Internet. The picture from the mobile device is mirrored, that is, everything that happens on the smartphone screen is displayed on the TV.
Depending on the phone connector, you will need an appropriate adapter or cable to connect. On the one hand, it will have an HDMI connector, and on the other, microUSB, Lightning or USB-C. In the mode of broadcasting the image, the device is quickly discharged, so usually adapters have a connector for charging.
Before purchasing a USB-C adapter, please make sure your smartphone supports video output.
What to do
Connect your TV to your phone using a USB cable.
Select the USB port as the source on the TV.
If necessary, confirm the connection mode on the phone.
The large screen will display the folder structure or list of files that the TV has scanned and recognized. Exactly what you see will depend on the device model.
Use the remote to navigate and view.
How to connect your phone to a TV via USB
- Suitable phone: Android smartphone, regular mobile phone.
- Which TV will work: Any with a USB port.
- What else you need: USB cable.
The easiest way to connect, allowing you to use your mobile device as a flash drive. True, only media files stored in the phone’s memory can be played back: photo, video and audio.
Charging the bracelet
Often the problem occurs during the initial connection phase. The fitness bracelet comes from the manufacturer completely discharged. Therefore, before starting the connection, it must be charged.
We enter the Mi account
If an account has already been created, then you need to select “Sign in” and bring the bracelet to the phone in order for Android to identify the device and synchronize with it. In this case, be sure to turn on Bluetooth.
If there is no account, then after opening the application you will need to register and follow the steps described below.
- Find the inscription in the lower left corner “Create Mi Account” and click on it.
- In the field “Country / Region” select the country of residence.
Then you can choose 2 options for registration:
- Through a mailbox;
- By phone number.
If you choose the last option, then enter the phone number in the appropriate line and enter the application. When registering via a mailbox, continue with the following steps.
- Enter email in the “Email” field.
- Click on the line “Create Mi Account” highlighted in green.
- In the “Enter password” field you need to enter a password. It must consist of at least 8 characters (8. 16), contain letters (Latin alphabet) and numbers;
- “Re-enter password”. repeat the previously entered password.
- In the “Enter code” field, you need to enter a captcha. the code from the picture shown opposite this line. When entering the code, you should be careful, as it must be displayed exactly.
- Next, you need to press the line “Submit”, highlighted in green. “Check your mailbox” and activate your account.
- Enter email into the line “Email”.
- In the line “Password” enter the password that was entered earlier during registration “Sign in”.
Then the program will offer to enter personal data.
- Year and month of birth.
- The weight.
All of the above parameters must be true.
Based on the entered data, the program analyzes the information read from the fitness bracelet (calculates the calories burned, heart rate, pulse, etc.).
After entering all the parameters, you will be asked to select the number of steps that you need to go through daily. The default recommended number of steps is 7000.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 connects in the same way to smartphones running two available OS. Therefore, iPhone owners should use the instructions above. To expand the functionality of the tracker, it can be connected to the Apple Health service through the phone settings.
Phone or app problems
The mobile device or application may also crash intermittently. In this case, the problems are as follows:
- Bluetooth does not work. You need to go to the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone and delete devices that have not been connected for a long time. Then you should restart the phone, and with it Bluetooth and GPS.
- The phone does not see the tracker. Clear Mi Fit app cache in phone settings.
- Check the work of 3 main points: Wi-Fi (mobile Internet), Bluetooth and GPS.
When the bracelet does not want to connect to an iPhone or Android smartphone, you should think about its originality. Due to the increased popularity of the tracker, it’s not difficult to stumble upon a fake. In addition, inexperienced users do not even know about the importance of checking the gadget for authenticity immediately upon purchase.
While we are collecting data on the verification of Mi Band 4 for authenticity, we recommend that you read the article on identifying a counterfeit Mi Band 3.
How to connect Mi Band 3 to the phone
After finding the application, click “Install” and then “Open”. If such an application is already installed, it must be updated to version Mi Fit 3.4.4 or higher, since this is the first version with firmware in Russian.
Then in the application you need to log in or register if you do not have a Mi Fit account yet. You can register via email or phone number. The registration process itself should not cause any difficulties, everywhere you need to follow the prompts of the application, and everything will work out.
After registering and logging into the application, first of all, you will be asked to enter your personal data: gender, age, height and weight. It is then advised to set a goal for the number of steps. Next, the program offers to choose from the list of devices that you will connect. We find “Bracelet” in the list and bring Mi Band 3 to the smartphone to start synchronization. As soon as the bracelet vibrates, you need to press the touch button on the screen. Everything, Mi Band 3 is connected, and ready to set up and use.
In the same way, the bracelet connects to smartphones running the iOS operating system.
Why Mi Band 5 won’t sync with my phone
The problem with the Mi Band 5 not connecting to the phone is not new. Despite many improvements, the tracker is still not perfect, and therefore problems with it may well happen. This also applies to the stage of connecting the gadget to the smartphone.
Problems occur not only with Mi Bend 5, but also with the phone and the application.
This menu item allows you to select applications whose alerts will be displayed on the bracelet screen. First, you need to activate this function, then at the bottom of the screen, click on the “Application Management” button. Here you can select the applications, the notifications of which will be displayed on the fitness bracelet screen.
How to connect Mi Band 4 to the phone
OS requirement. support for Android 4.4 and higher. For IOS. version 9 and higher.
Bluetooth requirement. Support for Bluetooth 5.0.
Step-by-step instructions for connecting:
Download and install the “Mi Fit” application in Google Play or App store.
Turn on “Bluetooth” on your smartphone.
Launch the “Mi Fit” application. If you have a Mi-account, Google-account or. click “Login”. If you do not have such accounts. click “Register”, create an account for yourself and enter the application.
Choosing a login method through one of the accounts.
Allow the application to access photos, media and files.
At the bottom of the screen you will see a message stating that there are no connected devices. click on it.
The device selection window will open. Of course, we indicate “Bracelet”.
We agree to the collection of data and confirm access to geolocation services.
The search for the device will begin. at this moment bring Mi Band 4 as close to the phone as possible. When the device is found, you will need to confirm the connection on the bracelet.
It remains to wait until all updates are downloaded. over, if you bought a bracelet on Aliexpress and by default you have English installed, it will be translated into Russian.
Done. Mi band 4 is synchronized with your smartphone.
What to do if Mi Band 4 does not sync with your smartphone?
The causes of the problem may be different, so we list the possible methods for solving this issue:
- If you previously tied previous versions of bracelets (Mi Band 2 or 3). untie them from your smartphone.
- Make sure the bracelet is charged.
- Bring Mi Band 4 as close to your smartphone as possible.
- Restart your smartphone. in some cases it helps.
How to connect Mi Band 5 (Mi Smart Band 5) to the phone. Step-by-step instruction
Not so long ago, Xiaomi introduced a new version of the Mi Band 5 bracelet. In this guide, we will tell you in detail how to connect it to a smartphone running Android and IOS operating systems.
To connect Xiaomi Mi Band 5 to the phone, you will need the proprietary Mi Fit application. There are, of course, alternatives from third-party developers, but we recommend using the “native” application.
Mi Fit is free software, and you can download it from Google Play or AppStore, depending on the operating system of the device.
Download links Mi Fit
You can also find the application by the name of the application in the search bar or by scanning the QR code below:
Turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS on your smartphone.
Download, install and launch the Mi Fit app on your smartphone.
- Via Mi Fit account
- Via Mi account;
- Through WeChat;
- Through the profile in;
- Through a Google account;
- With Apple ID.
If none of these accounts exist, click “Create account” and follow the prompts to register. We considered the process of registering a Mi-account in detail in the instructions for Mi Fit, so we will not stop there.
We start connecting the bracelet. To do this, you can click “” in the upper right corner of the main screen or the notification that there are no connected devices at the bottom.
You can also go to the “Profile” tab and click “Add device”.
In the list that opens, select “Bracelet”
We give the application all the necessary permissions: to collect information, to media files, photos, etc. If you missed the first point, then at this stage you will be prompted to turn on Bluetooth and GPS.
The app will start searching for the device. After the bracelet is found (notifies by vibration), you must confirm the pairing on the bracelet screen by touching the screen.
We are waiting for all the necessary settings and updates to be installed.
Then the application will show some of the features of Mi Band 5. Scroll to the last slide and press the button “Try”.
That’s it, the bracelet is connected and ready to be configured. We will analyze all the settings of Mi Band 5 (Mi Smart Band 5) in detail in this manual.
If, after connecting, the bracelet interface has not been translated into the desired language, go to the “Profile” tab, select the device, then “Language”. From the list that opens, select the desired one and click “OK”. If you have the Chinese version of the bracelet and the Russian language is not in the list, use this instruction to translate.
I am interested in everything related to smartwatches, fitness bracelets and other wearable electronics. I will gladly share the latest events in the world of gadgets, I will try to help you choose the optimal model and figure out the basic settings.
The new Mi Band 5 is only used in conjunction with a phone. You won’t be able to use the device right out of the box. Even more, the gadget is in a “sleeping” state and does not respond to pressing the touch button. First of all, plug in the magnetic charging cable and connect to an outlet or PowerBank. The battery will restore energy reserves in 90 minutes.
While the smart watch is charging, you can prepare your smartphone for further setup. The manufacturer Xiaomi has developed a specialized application Mi Fit, which is necessary for the connection and customization of the functionality. Previously installed versions that were used to pair with previous iterations of the Mi Band will not work.
#MiTVScreenmirroring How to connect mobile in Mi Android TV | Mi TV Screen Mirroring | #MiTV #Mi
Download the version for the fifth bracelet. This can be done directly from Google Play, the App Store, or by scanning the barcode from the packaging or instructions that came with the watch. The utility is supported by iOS based iPhones and Android smartphones. To work successfully, you need an Android version older than 6.0 and iOS older than 10.0.
There are also alternative utilities, such as Master Band. The software is shareware. Some users might like it better. But we still recommend using Mi Fit, adapted for Xiaomi gadgets.
How to connect to laptop or computer
Some users of the Chinese fitness bracelet Mi Band 5 are thinking about how to synchronize the device with a personal PC or laptop. This can be done even though such devices are not designed to work with Windows. We offer two options.
In the first, emulators will help. special programs that create a virtual working environment.
VirtualBox, Bluestacks, Nox App Player simulate the illusion of an Android or iOS system on a computer. The user has access to functions like on a smartphone, including installing the Mi Fit utility.
We must not forget about the need for a Bluetooth adapter. If the module is not provided for by the computer design, it is worth purchasing it separately. Whether additional spending is reasonable, each person decides for himself.
For the second method, you do not need to purchase anything, but you will not be able to use the fifth Band in full. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Set the connection type on the smartphone to “Data Transfer”. These actions will open access to the memory of the fitness analyzer. You won’t be able to manage the functionality.
How to connect to the phone
Synchronizing a fitness bracelet with a smartphone is quite simple. The connection diagram does not depend on the brand or model. Samsung, Honor, Huawei, Xiaomi, iPhone pair with the fitness bracelet in the same way. To avoid errors and disconnect situations, we recommend not deviating from the specified sequence of actions:
- Make sure the Mi Smart Band 5 has more than 50% charge.
- Install the Mi Fit software utility. Activate Locate & Bluetooth Modes.
- Run the program. Sign in with your Xiaomi account if you registered before, or create a new account.
- Agree to source location, access to wireless channels, and image and media libraries.
- Go to the “Profile” tab, mark “Add device”. Select “Bracelet” in the dialog box. The inscription is located at the top of the list.
- Allow the fitness tracker to collect performance data. Place Band 5 next to your smartphone. Do not remove until the search for active devices is complete.
- The bracelet will vibrate to inform you of pairing. Confirm the action by pressing the touch panel. The phone will display a corresponding prompt.
- Next, Mi Fit will restore factory settings and basic parameters. As soon as the process is completed, the user will see a message on the screen that the fitness analyzer is ready for use.
The pairing procedure is complete. Connected smart watches are displayed in the Profile tab. By tapping on the name, the owner will go on to configure parameters such as displaying notifications, changing the dial, displaying notifications and so on.
How to connect Mi band 5
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 fitness tracker is an updated version of the popular Xiaomi health trackers, presented in June 2020. A useful gadget helps to track physical activity, monitor the state of the cardiovascular system. But the device does not work without synchronizing the bracelet with the source. Therefore, the material is devoted to the specifics of pairing.
Users sometimes have problems pairing the fifth Mi Band tracker: the program cannot find a watch within range, the connection is cut off. Malfunctions, as well as methods for their elimination, were analyzed in detail in the corresponding material. We advise you to read the article.
Connection to the source is necessary for the Mi Band 5 fitness tracker to carry out the tasks assigned by the manufacturer Xiaomi. The procedure for syncing with an iPhone or Android smartphone is the same. Connection with a PC is possible thanks to the use of an emulator and a wireless adapter. The scheme of action is simple and clear, the owners should not have any questions.
This method is more complex, but also more functional. If, when connected via USB, a basic set of capabilities opens up to the owner of the devices, allowing the Xiaomi Mi4i to be perceived as an external storage, then when pairing via HDMI, the smartphone’s desktop will be displayed on the receiver’s screen, and the actions performed on the phone will also be displayed. In particular, the launch of certain programs.
The connection will proceed as follows:
- USB plug from MHL adapter or SlimPort plugs into smartphone.
- An HDMI cable connects similar connectors of the adapter and receiver.
- TV settings open, and then a list of available connections.
- The HDMI connector used is selected.
If everything is done correctly, the Xiaomi Mi4i desktop will be displayed on the TV receiver screen. After that, you can manipulate the smartphone, and the movements will be displayed on the TV receiver.
Via Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a feature supported by most smart TV models. It allows you to display the image from the Xiaomi Mi4i screen to the TV receiver. To connect in this way, you must:
- Activate Wi-Fi Direct in the “Network” section of the TV settings.
- On the phone, open the settings and go to the Wi-Fi section.
- Press the button with three dots and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select your TV receiver in the menu of available devices.
After performing these manipulations, you will need to open the file manager or gallery, select the required file, click the “Share” button and select Wi-Fi Direct as the sending method.
Wire connection options
Wired methods of connecting Xiaomi Mi4i to a TV are not the most convenient in view of the use of cables, but at the same time, such options do not require advanced technical equipment of a TV receiver.
Wireless connectivity options
Ways of setting up a connection between devices without using wires are the most convenient and popular. But in order to connect Xiaomi Mi4i to a TV wirelessly, the latter must support Smart TV technology. Otherwise, it will be possible to connect only through the cable.
What will the connection of Xiaomi Mi4i to the TV give?
Xiaomi Mi4i is a full-fledged multimedia device that does not require synchronization with home appliances in standard use cases. But sometimes a smartphone needs to be connected to a TV in order to access the following features:
- watching videos on the big screen;
- listening to music through TV speakers;
- gaming on the TV-receiver screen;
- output of the smartphone desktop to TV;
- wireless TV control.
The owner of Xiaomi Mi4i can supplement the presented list by showing his own imagination. But the fact remains that connecting a phone to a TV is a function that is incorporated by the developers in Xiaomi Mi4i.
You can use several synchronization methods to set up a connection between two devices. Both wired and wireless options are being considered. The choice of a particular method depends on various reasons, including the technical equipment of the home, as well as the functionality of the TV. Therefore, before connecting, it is recommended to consider all possible ways.
This is the easiest way to connect your phone to your home screen. To implement it, the owner of Xiaomi Mi4i will need a USB cable that comes with the device.
Next, you need to insert one part of the cable into the smartphone, and the other into the TV receiver. After that, it remains to open the TV menu using the remote control, and select the involved USB port in the connection menu.
At the same time, the exchange of data with the TV is confirmed on the smartphone itself, choosing the connection as a media device. If everything is done correctly, the TV receiver will detect the Xiaomi Mi4i as an external storage, and using the remote control, you will play the photo, audio and video on the TV screen.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi4i to TV
Modern technology allows you to perform a variety of operations related to smartphones. Many of them greatly simplify the process of interacting with the device and expand its functionality. In particular, you can connect the Xiaomi Mi4i to your TV. Why you need such a connection, and how to make it?
Mirakast is another wireless connection technology that has a wider functionality compared to Wi-Fi Direct. For example, on the TV screen, in this case, it is possible to display not only a separate file, but also all movements in the phone menu.
- Activate Miracast in TV settings.
- On the phone, go to the “Screen Mirroring”, “Screen Mirroring” or “Wireless Display” settings (the name may differ depending on the firmware).
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
Then the image from the smartphone screen will be transferred to the TV receiver. Any movement of the user, including the launch of individual games or programs, will be reproduced on the large screen.
If you could not find the Mirakast function in the TV settings with Smart TV, then you should not despair. The technology is supported by all models with a built-in Wi-Fi module. You just need to connect a TV and a smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network, and then activate the wireless display in the Xiaomi Mi4i settings.
You can also use third-party applications from Google Play to perform the operation. For example, AirScreen or Screen Mirroring. There are a lot of similar programs, so finding a suitable one is not difficult.
Once the application is installed on the smartphone, the following steps must be taken:
- Turn on “Blue tooth” in the phone.
- Go to Mi Fit app.
- Register by creating a new account, or log into an existing one.
- Initiate a search for a device (in this case, it is better to place the bracelet next to the mobile phone).
- Select the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 bracelet by clicking on the bracelet image.
- Wait until the synchronization of the two devices is completed (the process is displayed on the smartphone screen and tracker display).
After completing the connection. the gadget is ready to use.
Connection and setup instructions
The connection to the Mi Band 4 mobile phone is carried out using the Mi Fit application, which can be downloaded from the Google Play or AppStore markets. And also. by scanning the QR code, which is available in the instructions for connecting and setting up the bracelet.
If the application is installed for the first time, then you need to create an account. In this case, the program, in addition to standard parameters (such as username and password), will request data on height, weight, and of course the gender of the owner of the portable device. Monitoring of activity indicators, heart rate and activity of the owner of the tracker, as well as control of sleep phases depends on the reliability of the entered data.
How to connect the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 bracelet to the computer
You cannot directly connect the device via a USB cable, since the gadget does not provide support for Windows and other operating systems installed on the computer. But still there is an opportunity to bind the fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 4. There are several ways.
- Using a smartphone. Connect a mobile phone to a computer or laptop for recharging via a USB cable. When connected, the phone displays options for using the USB connection. It is necessary to select “Transfer data to PC”, after which the device will be displayed in the connected devices on the computer. Thus, the user gets access to the phone memory and its functionality. After that, you should find the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 bracelet in the connected smartphone on the computer.
- Using emulators like Bluestacks and Nox App Player. By downloading one of them to a computer and installing this program, the owner has access to all applications of the Android or IOS platform that are installed on the smartphone, including Mi Fit. This allows the computer to be used to control the fitness bracelet.
How to connect the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 bracelet: to the phone or computer
Before connecting Mi Band 4 to the phone, you need to look at the characteristics of the smartphone. The manufacturer outlined the parameters of the mobile device, at which it is possible to connect the fourth device from the Xiaomi Mi Band family:
- OS support. Android 4.4 version and higher, IOS. 9 and later modifications;
- Bluetooth interface. version 5.0, although earlier versions are supported.
How to connect to the phone Mi Band 4: step by step instructions
The information provided will be useful for owners of mobile devices on Android and IOS platforms, since the official app for the fitness tracker supports these platforms.
How to connect a fitness tracker to another phone
In the case when you need to connect the smart device Mi Bend 4 to another phone, you need to break off contact with the connected mobile device. Otherwise, the bracelet will only “see” the phone to which it is initially tied. You can untie the fitness tracker in the following way:
- Go to the Mi Fit app.
- In the profile tab, select “Settings”.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on the “Disable” button.
- Confirm your decision.
After disconnecting the portable device, you can connect it to another phone by following the instructions for connecting and configuring the gadget described above.
How to connect Mi Band 4 to Samsung Health
Before connecting the fitness tracker to Samsung Health, you need to make sure the following applications are installed on your smartphone:
- Mi Fit.
- Google fit.
- Health sync.
You can connect a portable device to Samsung Health by performing the following manipulations:
- Log in to all three applications.
- Synchronize all three programs by sharing data.
Thus, Mi Band 4 connect to Samsung Health.