How to connect bluetooth headphones to your phone Xiaomi
How to connect wireless headphones to your phone?
This is a detailed, step by step guide on how to properly connect wireless headphones to your Android phone or iPhone via Bluetooth. I’ll show you how to connect regular Bluetooth headphones and split TWS. The instruction will be universal, as the connection process is almost no different depending on the manufacturer and model of headphones (Motorola, Xiaomi Redmi, QCY, JBL, Sony, Marshall, Beats, Apple Airpods). Similarly, it makes no difference what kind of phone you have (iPhone, Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Redmi, Honor, etc.). Д. ). On Android and iOS everything is about the same. After connecting wireless headphones to the phone will also work the microphone (if your model has one). Which will allow you to use them as a headset.
Bluetooth headphones now there is just a huge number. Large and small, cheap and expensive, but the principle is the same. The headphones and your phone have a built-in Bluetooth module (most often version 4, 4.2, or 5, it doesn’t matter). You just need to pair them and the sound will be sent to the phone “through the air”. Brief step by step instruction:
- Turn on wireless headphones. If you have a TWS (True Wireless) headset, they usually turn on automatically when you take them out of the case.
- If the headset doesn’t automatically go into connectivity mode, you must manually activate the connectivity mode. To make the headphones available for detection and the phone saw them.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select headphones from a list of available devices and connect.
And now let’s look at it in more detail. First I’ll show you how to prepare the headphones (to make the phone to see them). And then how to make the connection on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
Connecting the Xiaomi Mi Headset Basic Bluetooth headset to your phone
Press and hold “” to go into pairing mode (light flashing blue fast). Headset is ready for pairing the first time you use it. To re-pair, press and hold the button until the indicator light flashes blue rapidly.
Turn on the Bluetooth function to search for Mi Bluetooth Headset Basic.
Buyers of Xiaomi Mi Headset Basic also look
See in full. The best wireless headphones (features, where to buy, characteristics). Jump: Top 30. Best wireless headphones 2022 rating. Where to buy, how to choose
Instructions for connecting Mi True Wireless Earphones
If you are interested in the question “How to connect Mi True Wireless Earphones?”, it’s easy here. To connect you need to open the case, then press the button on it, literally for 2-5 seconds, after that the headphones will appear in the list of available devices for your smartphone. Then everything is simple: you press the line you want the headphones, and they are connected very quickly.
In the future, the connection will be even faster, it will be enough to take out one of the headphones from the case.
Controlling the headphones is very simple:
- If you hold on to their touch zone for 3 seconds, the sound suppression system will activate,
- If you touch the headphones in this way one more time, the system will turn off.
If you touch the earphone from the right ear twice, the music will either turn on or stop, but when you receive a call on your device, the same double-tap will allow you to talk to the caller, when the conversation ends, you must also touch the right earphone twice.
- If you are interrupted by a call, when the call is over the song will play from the same place.
- When you tap the left earpiece twice, you will invoke the voice assistant, each operating system has it different.
- If you only wear one of the headphones, it will always be responsible for music and talking to people.
The disadvantages are that the headphones can not be controlled by voice and there is no ability to switch songs. Although you can understand the manufacturers, because they were limited to control options. Only 2. However, you can switch songs with the same Mi True Wireless Earphones, there are several apps for this on Android.
However, do not be so worried: at the same presentation where the Mi True Wireless Earphones were shown, another novelty was presented. Mi Smart Band 4, but they already had the ability to control the music by voice and switch songs with the headphones. This is a great commercial move.
How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your Xiaomi phone?
A huge number of smartphone users today prefer to use wireless Bluetooth headphones, and companies are abandoning the 3.5 mm jack. If you have purchased wireless headphones and don’t know how to connect them to your Xiaomi or Redmi, here are the instructions. The model of your headphones does not matter as long as they are Bluetooth-enabled.
Take the headphones in your hands and turn them on in search mode. How to do it? On some models you just need to press the power button for 1-2 seconds, then they automatically go into search mode. For others, you need to press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds, and when the headphones go into search mode, the LED, if present, will change color. If everything is done correctly, the headphones will appear on the screen of the device:
If it does not, you can press the “Refresh” button. By the way, music is the name of specific headphones, yours may be called differently.
To pair, click on the name of your headphones.
Confirm the pairing by clicking “Accept”. Whether you need to provide access to contacts and call logs is up to you. If you’re using a headset rather than just headphones, provide.
If you press the highlighted button, additional settings will open:
Mi 11x dual audio Bluetooth device support test
In principle, nothing can be touched here.
What’s next? And then start your favorite player and play a song.
The music is playing? So you’ve done everything correctly.
At the next connection such a process is not required, just turn on the headphones and Bluetooth on the smartphone Xiaomi. The pairing should occur automatically.
Connecting to a phone via Bluetooth
The general procedure for setting up the headphones does not differ for different phones. Through Bluetooth does the main transmission of all information, so you need to turn on the Bluetooth in the settings, or in the open top panel, where the letter “B” is marked.
It is possible to connect wireless headphones to Samsung phone, as well as to phones of other famous brands: Xiaomi, Honor, Nokia.
Before you can use your new device, you must prepare it by charging it fully.
How to connect wireless bluetooth headphones with Xiaomi Redmi phone
Proceed directly to the setting up AirDots to the phone via Bluetooth.
- Open the case, take out the headphones. Hold your finger on the side sensors for a long time. The red light will turn on and all settings will be reset.
- Next, place the headset in the box, after a couple of seconds take out both earmolds. The purple light on the right earpiece should light up if everything is okay.
- Go to settings and activate the Bluetooth connection.
- In the connected devices, find the desired name containing AirDots.
- Once the smartphone has found the headphones, click on the name and when the box appears, give your consent to connect.
- In the popup, give all permissions for the headset to work.
- After pairing with the phone the white light will blink. This means syncing the headphones.
This firm has an opportunity to connect only one earphone. How do I connect my Bluetooth headset to my phone? ?
- Take the left or right earpiece out of the box, press the sensor button while holding it down.
- Turn on Bluetooth, start searching.
- Select Redmi R. Right / L. Left AirDots in the devices.
- Give permission for synchronization.
- Wait until there is no more blinking on the earpiece, then the headset will be ready for playback.
The question often arises whether you can connect AirDots to your iPhone, how to use wireless headphones on iOS, because there are special Air Pods for them?
Answer. Any brand of headphones can be connected, except for cheap Chinese ones. How the headphone pairing system works?
Otherwise, the connection procedure does not differ from the one for Android smartphones.
Connecting TWS Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones AIR 2 wireless bluetooth headphones
Connecting to a new device
✓ Place the headphones in the charging case, then press the function button for 2 seconds. The light on the charging case will start flashing white, indicating that the headphones are waiting to be connected.
✓ Turn on Bluetooth on the source device, find “Mi True Wireless Earphones 2” in the device list and establish connection. If a password is required, enter “0000”.
Connecting to a Xiaomi smartphone
To connect the headset to your Xiaomi smartphone, place the headphones in the case, close the lid of the case, and then open it. Make sure that the Bluetooth function is activated on the smartphone. Follow the prompts on your smartphone display.
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of MIUI 10 software installed.
Connecting to two devices
✓ Place one of the headphones in the charging case, then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. Use device A to search and connect to the earpiece
✓ After connecting the first earphone to device A, remove it from the charging case. Now place the second earphone in the charging case, press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. Use device B to search for and connect to the headphone. This allows you to connect each headphone to a different device.
Note: Before using this function, you must clear the connection history of each headphone.
Interrupting the connection
If Bluetooth is turned off on your device or the Bluetooth signal range is exceeded, the headphones will automatically go into connection standby mode. If the Bluetooth connection is unsuccessful within 10 minutes the headset will go into sleep mode. To activate, put the headphones back on and reconnect.
If the headset is in the charging case, open the lid of the case and the headphones will automatically connect to the last paired device. If no connection history is detected or if the headphones cannot connect to a device, they will automatically go into connection standby.
Note: If the headphones can’t automatically connect to the device, you must manually connect them to the device through the Bluetooth settings.
How to connect Redmi AirDots headphones to a smartphone?
The Redmi AirDots model of wireless headphones, also known as Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic. Let’s take a look at connecting two headphones to a smartphone at the same time, as well as the option of connecting one as a mono-headset.
Before using the device, you need to remove the protective film from the contact surfaces of the headphones, place them in the case and charge. During charging, the indicator light glows red. When fully charged, its color becomes white and then goes out after 1 minute.
You need a Bluetooth enabled smartphone and Redmi AirDots headphones to connect. The earbuds turn on automatically when removed from the case. Connecting two headphones to a smartphone:
- Take both headphones out of the charging case and wait 2 seconds for them to turn on.
- After turning on the left earphone is automatically connected to the right one, the indicator light of which starts blinking white.
Switch to a smartphone: in the Bluetooth menu search for available devices.
In the list of available devices find Redmi AirDots_L. This is the left earbud. You click on this name and accept the pairing request, in which you can allow the exchange of contacts. Depending on the version of the headphones: Redmi AirDots or Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic, the name in the list of available devices may be different. If you have the Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic version, they will be listed as Mi True Wireless EBs Basic_L. The only difference between the versions is that one is made for the domestic market in China, and the other for the Global market. It has no effect on function or operation. The package and characteristics are identical. But the price may be different.
After a successful connection in the menu of paired devices will appear information about the status of the device and its charge level. The headphones are plugged in and ready to use. Now after the first successful pairing, the Redmi AirDots will automatically connect to the previously paired device if it has Bluetooth enabled.
If for some reason you are unable to pair the headphones, remove the headphones from the charging case and make sure they are disconnected. Press and hold the buttons on both headphones for 15 seconds. After the indicator light flashes red and white alternately three times (then flashes again), release the buttons and return the headphones to the charging case. Remove Redmi AirDots from the list of paired devices on the smartphone, if they are there. Then do the pairing again.
- Remove any one earphone from the case, and wait for it to turn on automatically;
- The indicator light on the headphone blinks white quickly and then slowly;
- Search for available devices in the Bluetooth menu;
- Depending on the headphone you have chosen the device will be called Redmi AirDots_L or Redmi AirDots_R;
- Press the device name and accept the pairing request.
What to do when the headphones do not pair with each other?
The communication between the headphones can be established by resetting the Bluetooth modules.
- Disconnect the two headphones. Press and hold the buttons until the red lights turn on;
- Now press the buttons again for 30-50 seconds, wait while the headphones are on. A white light should appear, then after another 10-20 seconds the indicators will light up and flash twice white and red (do not release the button) and then flash twice more and go out;
- Put both headphones in the case;
- Now remove them from the case, wait for the synchronization procedure to complete and reconnect the headphones to your smartphone.
If after resetting the smartphone began to see the left and right earphones separately, you need to connect to the phone only the right, and when it begins to play sound, you need to press the power button on the left. It must connect to the right.
If it does not work the first time, try resetting again. Also, as a last resort, it would not hurt to clear the “Bluetooth” app data on your device.
Step by step guide for connecting Xiaomi Mi sports bluetooth headset to your smartphone
If one earphone plays quieter than the other: remove the protective mesh with a sewing needle and clean the mesh with alcohol.
If the device has stopped connecting to smartphones: when the headphones will charge, you need to press the single button until the indicator light turns off. All settings will be reset to factory default and then you can reconnect.
Wireless headset from Xiaomi. These are headphones of excellent quality, ideal for sports and have a fairly reasonable price.