Google download contacts from the phone. Through Google an account
How to synchronize contacts from Google on Android
In modern smartphones, functions have appeared that not only improve the quality of communication, but also increase the practicality of applications. So, for example, today you can easily transfer all your contact entries from one phone to another and do not worry that they will disappear or leave thanks to cloud services. In this material it will be considered how to synchronize contacts from Google on Android, which characterizes the synchronization of Android contacts with Google and how it is carried out.
Synchronization is the process of eliminating differences between several copies of data. Suggest that initially these copies were the same, but then one changed. Because of this, synchronization occurs, which changes the second, for example, backup information. So that the process does not begin to work against the user, for example, when it deleys all the data from one source, synchronization is usually turned off. Otherwise, she will erase them from another.
Throw, and then you can see the notes using gmail
If you project this on contact entries, then the process looks like this: a person creates several notes in his contact book and synchronizes it with cloud service. Data exchange occurs and the application in the cloud is filled with copies of contacts created on the phone. Thus, even if the records are removed from the phone, they will remain in the cloud until the next synchronization occurs, where another change or deletion will take place.
The advantages of the synchronization of contacts on Android are as follows:
- All data will be reliably saved on Google servers. Even if the phone is lost or is physically broken, a person will not lose his contacts and other synchronized data.
- You can synchronize data with several devices. If a person has a tablet or another smartphone, then you can have the same data everywhere and easy to exchange them.
Important! This is not all the advantages of synchronization. One of the key simplicity. It is enough to enter the same account from different phones and enable the copying process. A moment later, data from a new one will appear on the old smartphone or vice versa.
In addition to contact records, additional features involve copying calendars and events, important notes, Google browser tabs, Gmail postal box and some applications. All this is associated with one only Google account. You should figure out how to synchronize contacts on Android.
Unlike contacts, the Note application cannot be synchronized
How to synchronize contacts with Android on Google
The question of how to download contacts from Google to Android is not yet resolved. Synchronization does not take much time and is very simple. Everything that will be needed for her is the Google account associated with Gmail. It is enough to activate the option once and leave it forever.
If you do not want changes to be made in a backup, then after complete synchronization, the function can be turned off. For all this, it is enough to understand the phased instruction:
- Find in the main menu section of the main phone settings.
- Go to the “Accounts” tab.
- Select accounts related to Google services.
- The account can be several. You should choose the one that will be synchronized with the phone.
- Go to synchronization settings and select the points that should be copied. In this case, you need to choose “contacts”.
After this procedure, if a person has access to a mobile or home Wi-Fi Internet, all contacts with Android will be recorded on the cloud service. If there is no access to the network, that the recording will occur after the first connection to the global network.
Important! After that, you can already go to the same account on another phone and make the reverse process. download data from the cloud storage to the device in a convenient format.
Move and copy files or data in the settings
Installation of the Google Contacts application on a smartphone
To start using the service, you need to install its application on your mobile device. It is in the official Google Play store, so there should not be problems with installation problems.
To download software, you must do the following:
- Launch Google Play.
- In the search bar, introduce Google Contacts.
- Click on a suitable result.
- On the page page Press the “Install” button.
- Wait for the completion of the installation.
After the procedure is completed on the free section of the desktop (or in the list, it all depends on the settings) the application icon will appear. Software starts by pressing it. You can also open the program directly from the store. there should be an active button of the same name.
Before launch, it is necessary to provide appropriate permission. There are two of them:
This is done very simply: at the first start of the software, he offers to give him the necessary access rights, displaying a dialog box to the screen. It is enough to answer questions on the affirmative, choosing the appropriate option.
If Google contacts do not receive the above permits, their work will be impossible.
Google Contacts application profile procedure
Like all Google services, contacts do not have a separate account. They work in relation to Google’s account. Since the software was loaded from the official store, there is already a profile and nothing needs to be done.
However, for the normal operation of the Google Account service, you need to synchronize with it. To do this, do the following:
- Open the smartphone settings.
- Go to the “Accounts” section (located at the very bottom).
- In the list that opens, find Google and click on it.
Opposite Google Contacts Activate Chekbox “Automatic Synchronization”.
Everything, now data from the phone will be sent to the cloud without the participation of the user. The procedure is carried out after certain intervals.
Synchronize the Google account with contacts can also be directly from the application. To do this, press the corresponding button that should appear at the first launch of the program.
For users who are faced with problems using the official Android synchronization method, manual synchronization and manual imports of Google contacts on their Android device may be suitable. This method does not take much more time, but you will have to manually import contacts every time you add new contact to your Google accounting.
Manual import of contacts from Google on Android
This is ideal for users who cannot access the Internet on their Android devices. In addition, many users report the problems of synchronization of their accounts. You can get a message about synchronization problems. Manual imports are aimed at synchronization of Google contacts on PC, and then transfer them to the Android device manually.
Go to the Google contact website, enter the system using your Google account data.
Click on the “Google app” icon, scroll down the menu, click on the “Contacts” icon
Click on the “” button and select “Export” (as shown in the picture below).
Click on the “” button and select “Export”
Choose all your contacts if you want all your Google contacts on your Android device. You can also choose a contact group by pressing and choosing the desired group. The screenshot below shows how it should look like. In the “Select Export File Format” section, select the VCARD format and click the “Export” button. VCF extension file should now be uploaded to your computer.
We note the appropriate option with the contacts “Everything” or “Group”, oh, click “Export”
Connect your Android device to the computer using the Micro USB cable and make sure that the device is connected in USB Storage mode.
We connect your Android device to the computer using Micro USB cable
Now a pop.up window should appear. Press the “Open the folder” to view the files and copy the previously uploaded VCF file to the root storage of the Android device.
Open the “Contacts” or “People” application on the Android device.
Open the “Contacts” or “People” application on your Android device
Click the “menu” button and select “Import/Export”.
Click the “menu” button and select “Import/Export”
Select the SD card if you have copied the VCF file to the Micro SD card, or select the internal storage if the file is saved in the internal memory of your device.
Choose a suitable option, click on it
Under the pop.up window “Create contact” over the account, select your Google account.
Click on our account Google
note! On different devices, this process will look a little different.
Now the application should scan your device for VCF files. On some devices, you may have to manually choose a VCF file. To do this, go to the catalog in which it is preserved. Your Google contacts should now be available on your Android device.
How to transfer contacts to Google Cloud
If necessary, you can export existing contacts to the Google cloud storage. To do this, follow the following actions:
Open “Contacts” and here go to the “Settings” menu. To do this, click on the “show more” icon in the form of three points (in the upper right corner).
Here find and select “Import and Export”. Depending on the version of Android, this item can be hidden in other sections.
To transfer contacts from the phone, select “Import from memory”. To transfer contacts from the SIM card storage, select “Import from the SIM card” (if you use several SIMES, then specify the right one). In the window that appears, select “Google”. Nearby will indicate the email of the account by default.
If necessary, click “Allow” to give the device access to contacts. After that, mark the necessary contacts and click “Import”. Data will be copied into the cloud.
When creating a new contact, you can immediately indicate the place for storing information. To do this, in the “Save” point, select the desired parameter. In our case, this is a google account.
After that, all the phone numbers saved on the SIM card or in memory will be copied to the Google cloud storage. Therefore, if necessary, you can access them from any other Android smartphone or tablet.
The function of synchronization of the Google account is one of the convenient functions on Android in any situation when transferring contacts
Contacts are one of the most important functions of Android OS, since they save telephone numbers and other information about people you know. The Google account synchronization function is probably one of the most common android functions, since it allows users to automatically create backup copies of their contacts on the Internet. This is not only a good way to restore contacts after resetting the settings or after a serious update, but also the perfect way to obtain all contacts when switching to another Android device.
Find out how to restore deleted files on Android, as well as programs for this and instructions, from our new article.
The first method should work on most Android devices, and after turning on automatic synchronization, you no longer have to worry about the synchronization of your Google contacts. If the first method does not work properly on your device, you can try the second method for manual synchronization of your Google contacts. Whatever the method you choose, make sure that you follow all the instructions for synchronization of contacts from Google on Android.
How to transfer data from device to “cloud
So, the account was created. Now you can begin to synchronize the list of contacts with Android to the cloud service.
Here’s what you need to do:
- open the main menu of the device;
- go to the settings;
- select the “Accounts” section and find the “Add account” button (recently registered mailbox) at the bottom;
- enter the login/password and go out;
- open a section with the necessary information;
- In the settings, select the “Import Export” tab and your e-mail from which data will be transferred;
- Press “Next”. Here you need to select numbers for transfer to the storage. At the end, press the “copy” button below on the right;
- the system will accumulate data and place it in the appropriate section. You can get into it from the Google account.
Contacts from the SIM card to the cloud are transferred in the same way as from the phone. To do this, you need to indicate it in the column “Choosing source”.
Three ways to copy data:
To use these methods, you do not need to transfer data from all your devices. To synchronize an account and phone, you need to do it:
- Download all in one of the programs (Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express). They are intended specifically for storage;
- save the file in the personal computer;
- attach the device to the PC via USB and send the document to the phone;
- Using the editor, open the file and copy all the information.
If the device is already synchronized with Google, the process can go much faster. Need:
Synchronization will occur from the document in Google. Then you need to transfer everything directly to the phone.
Via a SIM card
If you can not copy files via Bluetooth, you can try to transfer contacts from the phone to the Android phone via a SIM card.
- Open the list of contacts on your source phone.
- Go to the menu, clicking on a vertical troet.
- In the falling window, select the subparagraph “Export/Import”.
- Select the SIM-Card as a location of contacts.
- Tap to the source of contacts mobile.
- If a list appears, select the names in it whose data must be pumped.
- Wait for the data to move to the SIM card.
- Pull it out of the first phone and insert it into the second.
- If the user is not going to leave the SIM card, transfer its data to the new phone.
- To do this, open the menu of his contacts.
- Select “Import/Export” from a SIM card.
- Wait for loading (a couple of minutes).
- Extract a SIM card.
- Check the availability of contacts.
Through the SD drive
As a rule, when buying a phone, a memory card is transferred to it, together with it you can throw data about phones. You can transfer contacts from Android to Android in the same way as via a SIM card. Additionally, this is done through PC.
- Get into contacts of the source phone.
- Press the menu and choose import/export in the window that appears. If these points are located separately on the phone, slip on the screen “Export”.
- Select the SD drive as the place of the data, the source is the phone.
- Choose the necessary ones from the list, if there is such an opportunity.
- Confirm the sending.
- Move the SD card between gadgets.
- Through import/export of contacts download them.
note! When sending contacts to the SD card, they are saved by the extension file.VCF. It can be transferred between smartphones via a USB cable (through a computer) without taking out a card.
- You can send additional information, including photographs;
- The volume of information is unlimited, you can drag any number of numbers;
- no need for the Internet.
Contacts from Android to Android can be made using Google Account, Gmail, Bluetooth. But the safest ways are through a SIM card and SD drive.
- Open contacts.
- Choose the item “Import/Export”.
- Press the item “SIM card or drive”.
- Transfer there, following the instructions.
- And then move the drive between the phones.
Additional applications give a greater choice to move the contents of the gadget, but this is fraught with additional risks, especially when pumping not verified programs. By downloading files through third.party unverified applications, the user risks catching viruses to the gadget, so it is advisable to check the reviews about them before loading.
Using a computer and mobileedit
Exactly the same principle is used in special programs, each of which throws information. For example, there is MobileDit, one of the best among working programs that perform the task in question.
The process of using this software, which helps to understand how to transfer contacts to Android, is as follows:
1 Download MobileDit from the official website of the computer and install it. Install Android Connector on your mobile device (Ibid).
How to Import export contacts number to Gmail | Phone contact transfer to Gmail | Save into Gmail id
It is presented as an APK file. If there is no way to download it directly from the smartphone, download it to the computer and copy it to the device.
2 Open the program and follow the instructions for connecting the gadget. Click when starting “Phone“. Then “Cable Connection”. If you connected a tablet/smartphone using a USB cable or Bluetooth Connection, Wi-Fi Connection.
3 computer display will display all the recordings from the telephone book of the connected device in the MobileDit window if you click Phonebook. Do it and click “Export”.
4 will save a regular file, which, as before, can be transferred to a new gadget through the wire, Bluetooth and so on.
Yandex move and third.party programs
There are many other programs that help without the participation of the computer to complete the task. Here is a list of the best of them:
. About how to use this application, we also talked in our article (method 2). There are also links to download Yandex.Moving the use process is extremely simple. in the main menu, click “Backup”, select the format and path of shipping, and then open the VCF or PDF on the new apparatus. This is shown in the screenshots from the application page in Google Play here in general everything is as easy as possible. On the main page, click “Backup” (there is only one button) and select the forwarding path. Next, open the file on the second device.
As you can see, transfer contacts from android to Android, simply, and possible ways to do this, is also not a few. In terms of complexity, they do not require special knowledge of PC or smartphone. You just need to follow the instructions that we described.
The task is almost always performed by transmitting a VCF file in one way or another. Well, or synchronization with any cloud.
How to synchronize contacts from android to Google?
Upon learning how to restore the remote SMS on Android, and having prepared for possible unpleasant surprises in the future, the user can enjoy life. or even more increase the level of data security and transfer part of the important information to the Google cloud. In particular, this applies to contacts stored in the phone. How synchronization is carried out in the Google account. let’s try to figure it out.
If the Google account is already tied on the phone running Android (usually this is done at the initial setting stage), then it will be no more difficult to synchronize with the cloud than block the number. The user needs:
- Find the section “Cloud and accounts” or having a similar name. it is here that you can see your current accounts and save contacts from the phone.
The user successfully managed to add contacts to the account, already registered on a smartphone running Android OS. If the reference of the profile has not yet been made, it is necessary:
Important: After the account is binded, the user who is going to synchronize contacts on the Android phone must act in the same way as in the first case-and, of course, not break the Internet connection until the process is completed.
Another way to download the contacts that are stored on a smartphone in the Google cloud is to use the phone book:
Important: if as a result, the user does not see a single number in the list or cannot find the latest synchronized ones, you have to repeat everything again. or remove the attached Google account and tie it again.
How to see contacts in the Google Account?
You can see the contacts that are stored in the Google account with the help of a mobile or “stationary” browser. The user will need:
Transfer Google Contacts to Another Google Account! [How To]
- On the page that opened, you can not only familiarize yourself with the list of all names and numbers that the user successfully managed to synchronize with the cloud storage, but also transfer contacts from the phone to the computer.
Tip: if the google interferes with the comfort of contacts in the Google account, they can be excluded temporarily from the list of displayed, selecting the corresponding option in the context menu.
To transfer the person’s data to the Google account from other accounts, follow the following:
- On your phone, open the contact “Contacts” application.
- In the list, select the necessary option.
- In the right corner of the screen, click on the icon with three points. Click “Moving to another account”.
- Select the Google account to which you want to transfer the data of a person.
When carrying out the transfer, the phone number is removed and the source account.
If one or several telephone numbers were mistakenly removed on their phone, they can be returned to the place. Information will be restored when synchronization with Google was turned on on the smartphone. To do this, adhere to the instructions:
- Follow the link https: // Contacts.Google.com/.
- Play in your account.
- In the left side of the screen, click on “more”, where select “Change changes”.
- Choose for what period of time you want to restore information (up to 30 days).
- Confirm the operation.
If there is no contact with contacts on your phone, download it using these links:
|Android||https: // play.Google.COM/storaMp; hl = rugl = us|
|iPhone||https: // Apps.Apple.COM/RU/A/ID454390333|
How to synchronize contacts in your phone
After the account is created, you can start setting up the synchronization of contacts in Android from the cloud storage. This is necessary:
- Enter the main menu of the mobile apparatus;
- Select the section “Settings”;
- Go to the “accounts and synchronization”, where at the bottom of the screen you find the “Add account” button;
- To do this, use your email, which you registered earlier. Some models of smartphones may offer to start a new account;
- Indicate your username and password, then close the tab;
- Then open the desired section;
- In the settings menu, click the “Import. Export” tab. Among the sources for copying, choose your account, which will be presented as email;
- Then click “Next”. After that, you can note the numbers that you want to move to the “cloud”. As soon as they finished, press the “copy” sign, which is located in the lower right corner;
- For some time, the system will perform this operation, then you can go to the desired section from the Google account. Edit the list yourself as it will be convenient for you.
If you ask the question of how to transfer contacts from the SIM phone card to Google, then in the “Choosing Source” section, choose it exactly.
How to transfer contacts from the Google account to the device
If you have the need to get the contacts and copy them from the cloud into the memory of the device, go to the site for this:
- Go to your email. There is an arrow near the main logo of Gmail, click on it;
- After that, it will appear on the menu from which choose a item with data;
- Mark everything and click “Download”.
- Using the program from Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express;
- Download a notebook directly from the Google service;
- Use your own memory card SD.
Methods are universal, since you do not have to synchronize your phones. In order to organize a transfer from the Google account to Android, you need:
- Copy it to the Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express program. Services are designed specifically for storage;
- Save the document on your computer;
- Connect your smartphone via USB and transfer the document to the phone’s memory;
- Open it through a mobile editor and gradually copy the information of the corresponding section.
If your smartphone is synchronized with Google, then this process can be accelerated several times. For this:
- Open a folder with objects in your phone;
- In the menu section, click “Additionally”.
- In order to transfer them, choose the item “Import”.