Find email by phone number
What to do if your email address, phone number, or username is already in use
If you’re trying to create an account and see a message that your email address, phone number, or username is already being used in. There could be several explanations for this.
- The username and email address of a disabled account is not available for use in another account for 30 days after disconnection.
- If it’s been more than 30 days since you disabled your account, please contact our technical support team. Our support staff will not be able to restore your account, but will be able to delete your information from our system if it is not already deleted.
And finally, I’d like to remind you of the easiest way to find information about a person by email: just type them in at.
Services from this article do the same thing. search for profiles on social networks. But everyone’s search locations are different. For best results, it is best to use them all together.
Type in “@namedomain.com” in DuckDuckGo
This trick will not work with Google: They use the “@” symbol for social tags. This won’t work in Bing either, although it used to be possible.
Search for “@namename.com” with an exact match (in quotes) in the search engine DuckDuckGo, and it will show the email addresses that belong to this domain (if they are public). You can add the name of your potential contact person to the search query.
Instructions for recovering e-mail
- The easiest way is to ask your friends whom you’ve been writing to from your lost account. They will copy the details of the sender from the letter received from you.
- If the automatic login is saved, but the owner has forgotten exactly the address, you can go to the “Sent” letters and there yourself to see the information about the sender.
- If you remember your username from the email you used to sign up with, all you have to do is add @ and then the domain of the email service, e.g. Some services offer multiple domains, just check each of them if you don’t remember which one you chose when you registered. Again, provided you can log in to your account, try sending an email to yourself to check. How to know your email address if you forget the domain, read below.
- If the box was tied to the phone or to another box, you can use the reminder features available at the service. Unfortunately, there is no such a prompt on. In Yandex, too, there is no separate reminder, though, in the window Restore access is a prompt, if previously entered from the same medium (computer). But, for example, in Google, this is done fairly quickly and without unnecessary complications:
- you go to the home page of mail.google.com;
- you click on the “Need help” link;
- then select “I don’t remember my username”;
- restore the name through the linked phone or other mail, fill in the information about yourself. If you specify a mobile alert, you are prompted to choose SMS or call;
Provide the phone number associated with your account to get your email address
- You will enter the received verification code into a special field; Google will show you after checking your address, attached to the phone number or mailbox.
There are a lot of ways to find out your e-mail address. If you did not manage to restore it, just make a new one, inform your friends and colleagues about the changes in your mailbox. We recommend that you write down your data so that it doesn’t get lost, on paper, in the cloud, or in your mobile notes. In case of loss follow our instructions and choose the best way to restore the information.
Let’s try it in action
Now let’s move on to practical work, or to be more precise, let’s start the mailbox recovery procedure. First of all you directly need to enter the mail service, and then click on the button “Forgot your password?”. After the click you will be redirected to the password recovery page, where you will be prompted to enter your mailbox address. If you do not remember your mailbox address either, then you need to remember who you have previously forwarded emails to, then you can contact that person and clarify your details. However, if you have developed logic, then you can find a solution to this issue. How to restore the mail. you can also learn in the answers on the service itself. But there, in principle, ordinary users answer, so there may be all sorts of discrepancies, which will only help you get even more confused.
Another domestic search engine, which allows you to create an email account. Compared to the previous one, there are more options to regain access here, let’s look at each of them in more detail.
With a verified phone number:
- If the previous option failed to regain access, click “Another way to restore”;
- enter the address of the additional e-mail and click “Get code”;
- a message is sent to the backup box with the necessary information.
- If the previous option also failed to help, again choose “Other way”;
- Then a new window opens where the user is prompted to enter the answer to the security question asked during registration;
- after you entered the password, if you entered it correctly, you will get a form to change it.
How to install and use Gapps
Contact technical support:
- If the user forgets the login from Yandex mail or does not remember any of the above, in this case you need to contact technical support;
- Click on “Can not restore” and a questionnaire will open, where you will have to fill in all the basic fields;
- send the questionnaire and in case of a successful check, the user will be prompted to return access to the account.
Use the automatic email search
If the previous methods didn’t work, go to the heavy artillery.
Hunter. email search service on the site. Presented both as a web version and as an extension for Chrome.
Enter the domain name of the company website of the person whose email address you are looking for and Email Hunter will scan the website for contact information and show you the sources of the addresses found if the search is successful:
Email Hunter not only finds the addresses but also shows their sources
This browser plug-in makes your work with the service even easier. Install it and, once at the desired site, click on the extension button in the upper right corner of your browser. The service will give you all the emails found on the site and show their sources, just like the web version:
You can also check absolutely any email in the web version of the service. To do this, go to the Email Hunter website and select the Verify tab.
In the window that opens, enter the desired address in the field and click on the button with the magnifying glass icon to check if the email is valid. The service will analyze the entered address and conclude if the email is valid or not and explain its conclusion:
At the top there will be a message about verification, and just below the grounds
The service does not require registration, but if you want to use Hunter’s advanced features, we recommend that you register. You can only do this with a working email, where @ is followed by the name of the company. GMail or Yandex.Email will not work.
After registering you will be able to make up to 25 searches a month and check the emails found by the service. Paid plans start at 49/month.
Email Hunter gives you a one-click way to find emails associated with a website, but you should not unconditionally trust it. At the time of writing, there were several cases when Email Hunter was unable to find any email addresses, even though the contact information on the websites was available.
To find a person’s mail through AnyMailFinder, you’ll have to register. But first you can check if the mail address of the person you want exists at all, you can enter their first and last name in the search, add the site and click “Search”:
To find the mail, you will have to register
After you click the button the service will start generating possible emails and checking their validity. If the search is successful, you’ll see the following window almost instantly:
The free version (free trial) allows you to find 20 mail addresses. For more (from 1,000 emails) you will need to pay from 49 per month.
Datanyze allows you to find the mail of contacts in LinkedIn. Only 10 queries are available in the free version. Only queries after the service found a valid email are taken into account.
To use the service, you need to register with it with your corporate email (webmail is not valid), install the Chrome extension, and use it on the right LinkedIn page. The service will find not only the mail, but also the user’s phone number:
The free trial period lasts 90 days and you can find 10 addresses per month. If you want to search more you have to pay from 21. per month. Datanyze will suit those who are looking for contacts of foreign specialists, as with Russian companies LinkedIn is not available. it is blocked (but blocking, of course, can be bypassed).
Email Checker has just one simple but useful function: it checks if the email you entered works. Enter the desired address in the field on the Email Checker home page and click the “Check” button:
On the left you must enter an address, on the right you will get results. Check results are highlighted in green for working emails and red for nonworking emails
Checking saved accounts in your browser
Whenever you fill out forms online, the browser caches your data. This saves you a lot of time, since you don’t have to type the same word in the required field every time. This approach works with email addresses and, optionally, also with passwords.
It gives you the ability to go into your browser settings and see a list of saved accounts, even ones you have long since forgotten about. Note that success will directly depend on how long you have been using the browser. This process can be repeated for any program of this kind that you have used in the past.
- In Google Chrome this option is present in Settings → Autofill → Passwords. You can view records, update and delete them if they do not need to be kept in the browser for security reasons.
- In Mozilla Firefox users should go to Settings → Privacy & Security → Logins & Passwords → Saved Logins.
Bonus: the best people search services
To find someone online, it is not enough to know their name or phone number. It is important to know how and where to look. Here are a collection of services and sites that can help with this.
Program to find information about people that is not obvious and is not given by a simple query from a search engine, for example, what was listed long ago on forgotten sites or information hidden on social networking pages from prying eyes, contacts, for example.
- ZabaSearch. A very popular service abroad. Searches by phone number or name. You can set up to receive notifications when someone decides to type your information into a search engine. The program can also see messages left anywhere under your name. A service that collects information from all available online databases and presents the result in the form of a resume and a photo of the person. The service collects information on all social networks and sites where a given name appears, and offers links to sources. If there are too many matches, you can narrow down the search by adding more background information. Also the program makes the visibility of the person and all the available data on the Internet ranked.
For other services and ways to find a person online, watch this video