Sony Playstation Account
How to delete a PS profile?
To remove a user account, perform the following operations in the console.
1. On the options screen, navigate:
Settings. Users. Delete user
2. Follow the prompts of the service.
Hover over your nickname to open your account dashboard. In the submenu that appears, select the required section by clicking the mouse:
- “My Profile”. Statistics of activity on the service;
- “Friends”. A list of friends in the PS system;
- “My Trophies”. Trophies won in game battles;
- Compare Trophies. Comparison of trophies;
- “Setting”. Profile options;
- “Sign out”. Exit from your account.
How to create a profile on the site?
1. Open the official website of the game console in your browser. Playstation.com.
2. Hover over the “Login” option located on the right side of the “header”.
3. In the drop-down panel, under the button “Login”, click the link “Create an account“.
4. In the line “Login ID” enter your full e-mail address.
5. Set the date of birth in the windows, indicate your gender (click the button next to “Male” or “Female”).
6. Enter additional data: country and region, language.
7. Create a strong password and enter it on the next two lines. It must include lowercase and uppercase English letters, special characters and numbers.
8. In the “I’m not a robot” block, click on the box.
9. In the window that appears, answer the security question: click the pictures with the given attribute with the mouse, and then click the “Confirm” button.
10. Check the box “Yes, I want to receive information” if you want to connect the newsletter of the Playstation portal to your mailbox.
11. Click the “I agree.” button. Create an account”.
12. In the line “Online identifier”, create a nickname for your account. It will be visible in friends lists, displayed in multiplayer games and options. Click “Continue”.
13. In the “Personal data” form, enter your first and last name. Select a security question to verify your account and in the next field, enter the original answer to it. Click “Continue”.
14. When the prompt “Confirm your address.” appears, go to the specified e-mail.
15. In the letter from the service, click the link “Confirm now”.
After verification is complete, a message “Thank you!” Will appear in a new tab. You have successfully verified. “.
How to create and set up a Playstation Network account
- How to create a profile on the site?
- Additional configuration and authorization
- Options overview
- How to change your password?
- How to restore access to your account?
- How to delete a PS profile?
- Registering an account on the STB
Most recently, Sony‘s Playstation series celebrated its anniversary. For 20 years now, the Playstation gaming industry has been surprising and delighting gamers all over the planet with exciting shooters, realistic simulators, fun arcades and interesting adventures in the virtual worlds of the digital space.
An account created in the Playstation Network service can be used on absolutely any PS4 console, not just on the one you purchased. For example, you can visit your friend and sign in to his Sony Playstation account. In addition, the account does not have a regional binding and in it you can open access to your content to other account holders in the Playstation system.
This article will help you create a PS account on the official website (from a computer) and directly in the console (2 registration methods are considered). Also from it you will learn how to change the password in the account and reset it in case of loss.
How to restore access to your account?
If you have forgotten or lost your password, do the following:
1. On the office, in the login panel, click the link “Trouble Signing In?”.
2. In the menu that opens, click “Change You Password”.
3. Enter your login (mail address). Click the “I’m not a robot” box and click “Continue”.
4. Go to e-mail, in the message from the site follow the link.
5. Answer the security questions of the service to confirm the rights to the account (specify the date of birth, name, etc.).
6. Follow the instructions of the service, upon completion of verification, enter a new password.
How to change your password?
You can change the key to enter the profile directly on the STB:
1. Log in to your profile.
2. Press the up button.
3. From the options screen, select:
Settings → Playstation Network (logo) → Account Information → Password.
4. Press the “X”.
5. Enter the current password and the new one. Click “Continue”.
Basic elements required to create an account
|Personal data||Entering information about the registered user: day, month and year of birth, username and address.|
Age restrictions for primary and secondary accounts vary by country or region. Visit the SIE website for your region for details.
Create a password considering the following conditions:
Register a name that will be publicly displayed on the PSN SM. Once the online ID is created, it cannot be changed. Online ID requirements:
Many users want to buy games through the Playstation Store but don’t know where to start, and the steps for registering with the Playstation Network are still not obvious. To facilitate the procedure for the initial registration of a PSN account, we have created this instruction.
So, we have a great desire to register a Playstation Store (PSN) account and two devices: a personal computer and a set-top box, most likely PS4.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we recommend registering with PSN on a personal computer, because this will save you from a lot of unnecessary actions for entering text from the joystick. From the keyboard, the process of registering a PS Store account will be much smarter, more familiar and significantly faster. However, in this tutorial we will cover both ways.
How to create a new PSN account. How to create a PSN account in a different region
The benefits of creating a PlayStation Network (PSN) account are great. This will allow you to buy and download games over the Internet, as well as watch movies, TV shows and listen to music. Plus, it’s completely free, so why don’t you have a PSN account yet? This article will help owners of Sony gaming devices figure out how to create a PSN account. We will also show you how to create a PSN account for another region (for example, American).
There are three ways to create a PlayStation Network account. Creating an account using one of these methods will automatically allow you to log in to the network from other Sony devices or PCs. The easiest way to set up an account is from a computer, but you can also use PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Important note: Once you have created your PSN Online ID, you cannot change it in the future. It will be forever linked to the email address used to create the account.
Guide to Resident Evil 2. How to Kill a Tyrant in Resident Evil 2 Remake?
Tyrant (or Mister X) will turn your playthrough of Resident Evil 2 into a living hell. When this enemy appears on a level, it is incredibly difficult to deal with it. In this article, we’re going to tell you if you can kill a tyrant in Resident Evil 2 Remake? You will learn a lot of new information about this terrifying enemy. Where and when he will first meet you, as well as in what ways to deal with him.
How to make money in Red Dead Redemption 2. How to get gold bars in the game quickly
Money in Red Dead Redemption 2 plays a big role in your adventure across the American countryside. In this article, we’ll show you how to make money in Red Dead Redemption 2. There are several ways to do this, and we’ll list the best ones. We will also tell you how money is made in the game in general.
How to create and set up a Playstation Network account
Sony Playstation support phone numbers. Hints. Address for correspondence
Sony Playstation Support Center: we’d love to hear your opinion about this organization, but we kindly ask you to respect the rules of Haste and refrain from rudeness, insults and obscene language.
Opening hours and peak hours
|Thu13||Fri 14||Sat 15||Sun 16||Mon 17||Wed 18||Wed 19|
Promo code expired or not working
Indicate your PSN ID in the letter and attach a scan / photo of the promo code and a purchase receipt (for PSN payment cards).
Planning to contact Sony Playstation support?
See what exactly needs to be reported to technical support agents in case of a particular problem, so that your first message is as informative as possible, and the time for clarifying various details is minimized. The message must be sent to the email address info@sony.Ru.