How To Transfer Numbers From Iphone To Iphone
You can back up your chats and media to Google Drive so that if you lose your phone or switch to another Android phone, your chats can be transferred.
If you want to change the number:
There are two basic requirements for successful use of the function “To change number”:
- You must be able to receive SMS and / or calls to the new number, and the phone must be connected to the Internet.
- You must have access to your old WhatsApp account. Please check on your old phone that your old number is still linked to your WhatsApp account by going to the WhatsApp Settings Menu and clicking on your profile photo.
If you are going to leave your old number:
If the phone number remains the same, back up your WhatsApp data on your old phone and transfer your contacts to the new gadget.
To create a backup to iPhone: go to the application settings, select chats, then backup and create a copy.
On Android: also go to the application settings, click chats in sequence, chat backup, backup.
Then you need to install the WhatsApp application on the new phone and log into it from your phone number.
Transferring WhatsApp data using a memory card:
1. While the memory card is in the old smartphone, make sure that the folder with the backup copy is located on the card (this can be viewed through a computer).
2. Remove the card from the old device and transfer to the new.
3. Open the messenger, enter the data and answer yes to the recovery question.
If there is a memory card on the new phone, but not on the old one, use a computer and make sure that you transferred the backup copy to the memory card folder of the new gadget, and not to the built-in memory.
How to transfer whatsapp data from old phone to new one :. How to transfer whatsapp data from android to android:
With Android, the situation is a little more complicated. To do this, you will have to use a memory card or computer.
Transferring data using a computer (neither phone has a memory card)
1. We connect the old phone to the computer and look for the WhatsApp / Databases folder, find the last backup in it and transfer it to the computer.
2. Connect a new phone to it, open the data, find the WhatsApp / Databases folder. It should be if you have already installed WhatsApp, if not, find the WhatsApp folder, create a Databases folder in it and transfer a backup saved on your computer to it.
3. Open the messenger on the new phone, enter the data.
4. When asked if you need to restore the backup, answer yes.
5. Enjoy communication.
Transferring data via iTunes
This method also requires using a computer.
- Connect your old phone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then you need to update it.
- Create a backup by clicking the Back up now button under Browse Device Settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the end of the copy creation process.
Next, you need to transfer the copy to a new device.
- Start a new device. Settings should be reset to factory settings. (A welcome screen should appear. If not, refer to the last instructions in the previous paragraph).
- Customize your new phone to your liking until the Apps Data screen appears.
- Select Recover from iTunes Copy.
- Connect your new smartphone to a PC that has a backup of your old device.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- Recover from copy.
- Select the copy you need (navigate by date).
- Once the restore is complete, you can complete the setup of the new device.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone All Ways
If you are considering this article, congratulations, most likely you have become the owner of a brand new iPhone and are just getting to grips with the functionality of the desired acquisition. The initial question that needs to be resolved now is the transfer of all data, contacts and settings from your old device. In this article, we will analyze the question of how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone in simple and convenient ways.
Using the Quick Start feature
If the old and new devices have versions of the operating system iOS 11 or higher, then you can use the Quick Start function.
- Put old and new devices side by side.
- Start a new device (settings must be reset to factory defaults).
- Select the language on your new phone.
- When a notification about Quick Start appears on a new device, a window about synchronization with a new smartphone should appear on the old one.
- Please confirm. The Quick Start feature prompts you to use your Apple ID for setup. If the continue setup button is not pressed, turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- An animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the back covers of the smartphones together and wait for the message about the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close to each other as possible so that the data transfer process goes without errors.
It is advisable to keep the Wi-Fi connection active throughout the entire process and make sure that the smartphones are more than half charged beforehand. These two actions allow the iPhone to load photos, applications, music and more into memory at one time.
Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on how you prefer, you can use one of the instructions below to transfer data from one device to another.
Transferring information using iCloud
Using iCloud to sync data is one of the easiest ways to get your purchased phone ready for everyday use. It is only important to take into account the fact that a SIM card must be installed in the new smartphone.
Before porting data, you must create a backup copy of it in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can start directly creating a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find iCloud item there.
- Backup copy.
- Switch the iCloud Backup slider to the active position.
- Click Back Up.
- Wait for the end of the process without disconnecting the device from the Internet.
When the copy is finished, you can start transferring data to the new device.
- Start a new smartphone. A window with greetings in different languages should appear (if the device has not been configured yet). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then you need to reset the settings to the factory settings. Instructions for resetting the settings are below.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, customize your smartphone to your liking until the Programs and data item appears, in it select the Restore from iCloud copy line.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID account information.
- Select the copy of the data you need. To select, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait until the end of the download process without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore the settings to the factory settings, then do the following sequence of actions.
- Open the settings.
- Go to General Reset Erase Content and Settings.
Thus, transferring data from one iPhone to another is not a big deal. You just need to choose the most convenient transfer method and perform a series of simple steps for successful settings!
Quick start on iPhone
- To transfer data from one iPhone to another, turn on the second (new) phone, select your language and region, and proceed to the setup step.
- You will be prompted to use the Quick Start feature to transfer information to your new iPhone.
- Bring your old iPhone with iOS 11 and newer closer to the second phone, after which a notification will immediately appear on the new iPhone that it is ready to transfer data.
The notification will appear on both the old and new iPhone
Before that, you will be asked to enter a password for your Apple ID account and set a fingerprint or face, depending on the smartphone model. Be prepared: this process can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. As a result, all photos, contacts, applications and even notes will be transferred to the new phone.
You cannot interrupt this process, otherwise you will have to start the data transfer again.
How it works? In iOS 11, a second smartphone was needed solely for verification, while all data was transferred from an iCloud backup. However, starting with iOS 12.4, data is transferred directly from the smartphone’s memory via Wi-Fi.
Subscribe to our chat on Telegram. There, the authors of Appleinsider.Ru often publish life hacks on working with Apple.
What to do with your old iPhone?
As soon as you set up your new iPhone, you will probably want to remove all information from the old device. To do this, you need to do two things.
Transfer iPhone Data with iTunes
The oldest method from the ones listed, which many find inconvenient, because when using iTunes, errors can periodically pop up, and you can generally be left without your data. Nevertheless, this method can be used when you need to transfer data from one iPhone to another, if, for example, you have a 300 GB backup, and you do not want to buy additional storage in iCloud for it (although it is better to use Quick Start).
On Mac, iPhone will display directly in Finder
In this case, connect your old iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes (or Finder in macOS Catalina), open the connected device page, and select Back up now. The process is slow, especially if you have a lot of data on your phone, so you can have time to dine and do your own thing.
You can encrypt your backup if you are concerned about security
The backup will be created on your computer, so make sure you have enough free space for it. After the backup is created, connect the new iPhone by selecting Set up with iTunes or iTunes on it, it will detect the new device and suggest further steps for setting up. The bottom line is that the backup from the old iPhone will be rolled out to the new phone. Itunes may prompt you to update to the latest iOS version before restoring from a backup.
We would not recommend using iTunes recovery, direct data transfer is the preferred option.
The point is that the backup that was created earlier may not take into account the latest changes that you made with your old iPhone. For example, you made a copy last night, but you decided to transfer the information this afternoon, then call history, SMS and fresh photos will not be taken into account. With the direct method, all information is transmitted in the form in which it is on the smartphone at the time of pairing. In addition, this method does not limit you in the amount of information transferred, unlike iCloud.
Recovering from an iCloud backup
Iphone owners have been using this method even before the Quick Start feature. To use the restore from an iCloud backup, you first need to make sure that the old iPhone created backups there. To do this, on your old phone, open the Apple ID iCloud Profile Settings and scroll down to the iCloud Backup menu. It must be enabled; if not, turn it on. At the same time, if you want to transfer all data, make sure that all toggle switches are turned on in the Applications using iCloud menu. For example, I have disabled SMS, which means that when transferring data using iCloud, messages from the old iPhone will not appear on the new one.
Enable iCloud backup before restoring new iPhone
If you have never backed up to iCloud before, it will take time before the information from your iPhone is downloaded to Apple’s servers. After that, it will already be possible to configure the new device.
To transfer data from one iPhone to another using iCloud, when setting up a new phone, one of the steps will need to select Restore from iCloud copy instead of Set up iPhone as new. After you enter your Apple ID information, the transfer of contacts, apps, photos, SMS, and other information begins. After a certain time, you can start using your smartphone, but the recovery will continue, you will see this by downloading applications and the appearance of photos in the camera roll in real time.
How to Transfer Data from One iPhone to Another
Most iPhone owners sooner or later face the need to transfer information from one phone to another. For example, you bought yourself a new iPhone SE 2020 and you want all contacts, photos, SMS and other data from your iPhone 7 to be on your new smartphone as quickly and easily as possible. Not to mention the apps you’ve been collecting for so long on multiple screens of your iPhone. If earlier it was possible to transfer data from one iPhone to another only using iTunes, now Apple offers several more transfer options.
There are several ways to transfer data between iPhone
In the early 1980s, the small Taiwanese company Hon Hai Precision (known outside Taiwan as Foxconn) performed an unparalleled feat worthy of being immortalized in legends and tales. At the cost of incredible efforts and fantastic resourcefulness, Hon Hai managed to fulfill the innermost dreams of the population of mainland China (about a handful of rice) and the inhabitants of prosperous countries of the world (about freebies). A sharp decline in for inaccessible 
Did you know that your iPhone always knows where you are? No, we’re not talking about geolocation in applications right now. Many iPhone and iPad users are unaware of the fact that their devices are constantly sending data about their location to Apple, and also save all the information on the devices themselves. It’s one thing if a person has nothing to hide at all, 
Despite the fact that Apple has been very active in developing Mac computers in recent years, offering super-cool updates almost every year, their front cameras seemed to be stuck in the late 2000s. 720p for top models and 480p for basic ones like the MacBook 12” clearly did not contribute to obtaining a high-quality picture. It is clear that there is no point in using 
This is probably the easiest way to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another. All you need is an internet connection and an iCloud account, which each iOS user has.
- Take the smartphone from which you want to transfer recordings. Open the settings, go to the iCloud section and make sure that the switch next to Contacts is switched to the active position, that is, synchronization is in progress.
Go to the subsection Backup. Click Create. Wait for the backup process to complete.
To verify that the sync was successful, open a web browser on your computer and visit iCloud.com. Sign in with your Apple ID and go to the Contacts menu.
See how many recordings are stored on iCloud. There should be as many of them as there are in the phone memory. Then proceed to transfer contacts to your new iPhone:
- Open the settings, go to the iCloud section and log in with the account that was used on the old smartphone.
- Slide the Contacts switch to the On position.
After a while (the duration depends on the number of entries), syncing with iCloud will end, and you will see old contacts in the phone book of the new iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. 3 ways
In this article, we will reveal ways to quickly transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone. Choose the option that suits you.
New iPhone models are released annually, and the contact list has remained practically unchanged for a long time, so the question of how to transfer the phone book of an old smartphone without loss to a new mobile device is very relevant. We will not consider the option of copying contacts via a SIM card; there are more convenient and faster ways to transfer data.
Transfer to iTunes
If you can’t use iCloud storage, transfer your contacts through iTunes. The only drawback of this method is the need to connect the iPhone to the computer. Otherwise, it is no more difficult to use than copying via iCloud.
Alternatively, go to the iCloud settings on your smartphone and turn off the sync of contacts with the cloud storage. Further:
- Connect your old iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes. Select the connected device and go to the Details tab.
- Check Synchronize contacts and click Apply.
- After the synchronization is complete, disconnect the old iPhone and connect the whole new mobile device.
- Select the device again and go to the Details tab. Check Sync contacts.
- Scroll down the screen with settings to the Add-ons section. Check Contacts and click Apply.
When syncing via iTunes, the contacts on the new phone will be replaced with the records from the old smartphone. Therefore, this method is best used to transfer data to a completely new, just purchased device.
Copy via apps
If the capabilities of standard Apple services are not enough for you, use the applications to transfer contacts:
- My contacts backup.
If you want to turn copying phonebook entries into a game, try it with the Mover app:
- Install the app on both smartphones.
- Connect phones to the same network.
- Launch Mover on your old iPhone. Click on the plus and add the numbers you want to transfer.
- Launch Mover on your new iPhone. An arrow will appear on the old device, signaling that contacts can be transferred.
- By clicking on the contact icons, transfer them to a new device.
You can also use the Outlook for iOS app to transfer. To move the phone book, you need to install Outlook on both smartphones, log in under one account, and then click Synchronize contacts. You can also transfer contacts by e-mail, having previously made a VCF file from them in the My Contacts Backup application:
- Install the My Contacts Backup application on your old iPhone, allow access to contacts.
- Click Backup and wait for the app to create the VCF file.
- Choose to send by e-mail. Specify the email that you can access on your new iPhone.
- Open the email with the attached VCF files on your new phone. Contacts are automatically exported to the phone book.
- P, blockquote 18,0,0,0,1.-
This is not a complete list of applications and ways to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another. If desired, you can use Google, Dropbox and other services to copy, transfer contacts as VCF files, but this will take much longer than applying the above methods.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud
The way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud is the easiest and fastest. All that is required of you to have access to the Internet.
Step 1. On the iPhone you want to transfer contacts from, go to Settings → iCloud and make sure the Contacts switch is active.
Step 2. Go to the Settings menu → iCloud → Backup and click Create backup. Wait for the process to finish.
Advice! You can check if your contacts are successfully syncing with the cloud at iCloud.com. The number of entries in contact books (displayed at the bottom of the list) must be the same.
Step 3. On the iPhone you want to transfer contacts to, go to the Settings menu → iCloud and log in with your iCloud account. If you were already logged in, you can skip this step.
Step 4. In the Settings menu → iCloud (on new iPhone) activate the Contacts switch.
Done! After just a couple of minutes (the time depends on the number of contacts) your contacts will be transferred to the new iPhone. You can make sure that the transfer is over by looking at the number of contacts at the very bottom of the contact book.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
After purchasing a new iPhone, not all users want to transfer all information from their old device. In many cases, it is only necessary to throw off contacts, with which some owners of Apple smartphones have problems. In this tutorial, we talked about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone in the two easiest and surest ways.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone via iTunes
If for some reason you cannot use the method of transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud, you will have to use iTunes. This method is also not difficult, however, to use it, you will need to connect devices to a computer.
Step 1.Connect your old iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
Advice! It is recommended that you update iTunes to the latest version. On a PC, you can check for updates in the Help menu → Updates while on Mac by going to the Updates tab in the Mac App Store.
Step 2. Select iPhone from the iTunes menu and go to the Details tab.
Step 3. Activate the Synchronize contacts with checkbox and click Apply. Note that syncing contacts with iCloud should be turned off.
Step 4. After the sync is finished, disconnect the old iPhone and connect the new one to the computer.
Step 5. Select iPhone from the iTunes menu, go to the Details tab and activate the Synchronize contacts with item. Step 6. Scroll down the settings page to the Add-ons section and activate the Contacts item. Important iTunes will replace the existing contacts on the new iPhone.
Step 7. Click Apply.
Done! In such a simple way, you can transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes.
How to Copy Numbers from iPhone via iTunes
Using aytyuns is a fairly simple method of copying numbers from apple devices. To use it, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop and follow these steps:
- Connect the iPhone from which you want to copy contacts and launch the iTunes application.
- Select iPhone from the iTunes menu and go to the Details tab.
- Activate the item Synchronize contacts with: in the window that opens. To do this, you just need to check the box and save the changes.
Important to consider: syncing contacts with iCloud should not be enabled at this point.
- When the synchronization is complete, you need to disconnect the device from which the contacts were copied. Now you should connect the iPhone to which this data needs to be transferred.
Half the battle is done. What else remains the table tells.
Tip: It is advisable to install the latest version of iTunes. On a computer, the presence of a new version of the application is checked through Help Updates, and owners of Macs need to go to the tab of the same name in the AppStore.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone 2 easy ways
When buying a new iPhone, the owner is faced with the question of how to copy contacts from an old smartphone to a new one. In fact, this is not difficult. The article talks about two simple ways that will help you quickly transfer numbers from one eplophone to another.
How to transfer numbers from iPhone using iCloud
Transferring contacts from one iPhone to another using iCloud is even easier than the previous option with iTunes. All you need is Internet access and a few simple operations. As with aytyuns, everything happens in two stages. They are described in the table.
Advice: lovers of large screens, but those who are not chasing novelties, will like the eighth model with the Plus prefix. It has cool cameras, decent storage and an attractive design.
Recommendation: For fans of large, bezel-less displays and cool cameras, the top-end XS Max will do.
There are a couple more things to consider:
- The operation time depends on the number of contacts.
- You can make sure that all contacts have been copied by looking at their number. It is displayed at the bottom of the phone book.
Note: You can also check if your contacts are syncing to the cloud at iCloud.com. If the number of contacts in the phone books (displayed at the bottom of the list) is identical, then copying was successful.
As you can see, copying numbers from one iPhone’s phone book to another is easy. Both methods do not take much time and do not require special skills. They differ only in that in the case of aytyuns, not only iPhones are needed, but also a PC, as well as a suitable cable. Another method of porting numbers involves the use of cloud storage, and therefore does not require a connection to a laptop, but a good Internet speed.
How to transfer your numbers from iPhone to SIM card
Here I want to upset you a little on the iPhone itself there is no such function and it is simply impossible to do this operation on it.
But you can use the service from iTunes and import your numbers into services such as Windows Contacts or Outook.
To do this, we launch iTunes and connect our phone to it. Then we take the following steps:
- We click on the phone, which will transfer to the contents of the phone;
- On the left we are looking for an item Intelligence;
- Now put a tick next to Sync contacts with;
- Select the service to which we want to copy our numbers;
- Click Apply.
Then, when you connect the device to which you want to transfer your data, just select the desired service.
How to copy numbers from a SIM card to an iPhone
If you still have an old device in your hands, then it is advisable to edit so that the names are as short as possible and you understand what kind of person he is.
Then, just transfer all contacts to the SIM card and here we proceed to the most basic:
- Unlock your brand new iPhone and go to Settings.
Scroll down to point Mail, addresses, calendars.
Scrolling to the point Contacts and in it we find the item Import SIM contacts, which you need to press.
After completing all these points, your phone book will be replenished with new entries from the SIM card, which indicates the successful copying of phone numbers to your iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from a SIM card to an iPhone
Surely, one of the first tasks when buying a new iPhone, every user wants to quickly transfer their contacts from a regular SIM card. Today I will tell you how to do it on an iPhone.
The operation is very simple and will take no more than a minute of your precious time. Let’s get started!
I think now you have solved all your problems with the phone and were able to successfully transfer contacts from your SIM card to a brand new iPhone.
If you have the following devices made by Apple, then just copy your data to iCloud. Then you will no longer have a problem with transferring numbers from device to device.
Export contacts via iCloud DropBox
- Open system preferences. Next item iCloud.
- Activate the switch opposite the Contacts item.
- Then open the Backup item, where you need to create a backup. The process will start after clicking the corresponding line Create backup.
- At the end of the process, go to iCloud and launch the Contacts item.
- In the lower left corner, click on the Options button in the form of a gear. Check Select All to select all contacts. Then open the options again and select Export vCard to save contacts to a file.
- Next, open DropBox and save the file to the cloud storage service.
- To import into an Android smartphone, open the DropBox client or the web version of the service to download the file.
- Then open the file with a file manager and select Import contacts.
Gmail data sync
Android owners are aware that phonebook data is synced using a Gmail account. This easy method is also available for ios users.
Before you synchronize data using Gmail, it is worth doing a number of simple steps:
- Go to the settings and in the iCloud item turn off the synchronization of directory contacts.
- Open the Accounts item, enter your google account data and click next.
- In the window that appears, confirm the synchronization of contacts by checking the switch opposite the corresponding item.
If you have added a google account, only do the first and third steps. Then sync the data on your Android device in the Accounts sync settings section.
The advantage of this method is simplicity, no need for a PC and additional programs. It is also an easy way to transfer a large database of phone numbers. In addition, subsequent saving on one or more devices is not required, which significantly saves time.
The main disadvantage is the shuffling of the list of phonebook numbers if you have previously synchronized with another device. Also, the numbers are copied completely, and unnecessary or unwanted contacts will have to be deleted manually.
Transfer contacts to android via itunes
If, when transferring the phone book, you need to save extended contact data: photos, e-mail, additional numbers or notes, you need to save contacts using itunes. You will also need a computer with the program installed.
The procedure for transferring contacts is very simple:
- Open itunes program on computer.
- Connect apple smartphone to PC using sync cable.
- Select device in itunes for details.
- In the displayed list, select the Information item.
- Check the box next to contact synchronization that appears on the right. In the drop-down list, select the item Google Contacts.
- Enter your Google account details and confirm the action. Allow syncing phone contacts on Android.
The main advantage of transferring contacts through itunes is saving records with extended information that does not need to be filled in manually. Disadvantage: a computer with itunes installed.
Export iphone contacts via iCloud
If there are no Google services on the android device or do not work for some unknown reason, the two methods described above will not work. Then it makes sense to export contacts using iCloud. The service will allow you to get a copy of the phone book in a file with which it is easy to import contacts into an android smartphone or tablet.
This requires the following series of operations:
- Make sure that the contact sync option is activated on the device. To do this, go to the iCloud item, in the settings section. The switch opposite the contacts item must be active.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.Icloud.com. Enter Apple ID details and sign in to iCloud.
- Click on the Contacts shortcut. In the list that appears, select All contacts.
- We select the list of numbers. If you want to copy the contacts of the entire phone book, click on any number from the central column and hold down the CTRLA keys on the keyboard if Windows is used or CMDA if it’s MAC.
- Next, click on the shortcut in the form of a gear and select the Export vCard item in the list, after which the file will automatically download to the computer disk.
The downloaded file must be transferred to the memory card of the android smartphone or tablet, and then run from the file manager. Contacts will be imported into the phone book automatically. If this did not happen, then you need to open the Contacts application, select Import / Export from the drop-down list. Next, select the import source: from SD card or external media. After select save to phone.
The advantage of this method is to transfer contacts to a device with no Google services. The disadvantages include the presence of a computer with an Internet connection.
Transferring contacts to Android using the My Contacts Backup application
This method of transferring records from iPhone to Android is similar to the previous one, and to perform export, an iphone smartphone and the installed My Contacts Backup program are enough. Users will also like the method due to its simplicity, as well as the absence of the need for a computer.
The procedure for exporting contacts from iphone to android is as follows:
The resulting directory file must be sent to the android device and run to import contacts. If the automatic recovery process does not occur, the previous section describes how to import manually.
The advantage of the method is its ease of use. In addition, no computer or Google services are required. The disadvantage of the free version of the application is that you can save up to 500 contacts. Full version required to remove restrictions.
Synchronizing contacts using CardDAV
- Open system preferences on iPhone, where you should select Mail, Addresses, Calendars.
- Add New account. In the new window, point to Other, where you should select CardDAV Account.
- Then fill in the data: Server google.com, User exact name of the Google account, Password password for the account, Description arbitrary name.
- At the end of synchronization, any manipulations with contacts: adding, changing or deleting will automatically be reflected on the Android smartphone where the account is connected and vice versa. In this case, do not forget to set the use of the CardDAV account by default: System Preferences Mail, Addresses, Calendars Contacts.