How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung A8
The second way to take a screenshot on the samsung a8 and plus 2018 is gestures
The second method is probably the easiest and fastest, although it may not work the first time.
Just first make sure that in the “Motions and gestures” section the option “Palm movement” is enabled.
It is she who allows you to control the smartphone by performing certain movements with the hand over the sensor and grabbing the screen by dragging the side of the hand from the left edge of the phone (on the contrary, also).
The advantage is that it can only be done with one hand. In practice, unfortunately, this is not always possible.
Of course, with practice, you can do everything almost instantly, as I was convinced, in fact, myself.
NOTE: The drag-and-drop method to take a screenshot is the most unreliable, so I recommend another one.
The first way to take a screenshot on the samsung a8 and plus 2018 is using the buttons
The first way to take a screenshot of the screen on the android phone Galaxy a8 is fast, but at the same time a little time consuming the first time.
All you need to do is to hold down “Reduce sound”, “turn on” and so hold for 2 seconds. It’s all. Snapshot ready.
If, due to habit, you fail the first time, there is nothing to despair. Practice a little and be sure to learn how to do it without problems. Verified!
The screenshot will be taken if you hear the characteristic sound of the camera shutter. This applies to all three methods.
In the lower right corner you will see a small round icon, informing you that the screenshot has been saved.
The downside to this solution is that you need two hands to take a screenshot. Therefore, I suggest the second way.
The third way to take a screenshot on the samsung a8 and plus 2018. Applications
If you run the play market and enter “Screenshot”, you will be surprised how many applications there are for this.
Yes, there are good and bad ones. Do you know why there are so many of them? Let me tell you this secret. They make money on them. As if they are free?
On the ads built into them and few people care about you, you can take a screenshot on the android samsung a8 2018 / samsung a8 plus 2018 they care if you click on the advertisement.
I recommend Screenshot Easy. This application will allow you to quickly take screenshots, edit and share.
After installation, to take a screenshot, you can use the icon-icon in the overlay or in the notification bar.
That’s not all. Perhaps you like shaking? Then this way is yours. After shaking the samsung a8 phone, you will immediately take a screenshot, and if you do not want to shake it, put the widget. It will be quick and convenient. Those interested can see below. Success.
3 easy ways to quickly take a screenshot on the Android Samsung Galaxy a8 2018
Sometimes you need to remember what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy A8 or Samsung Galaxy Plus 2018.
A screenshot or, in other words, a screenshot comes to the rescue. Samsung Galaxy a8 can be done in 3 different ways.
Many are perplexed by the unusual absence of a real button. Home. Yes, it was removed, but a different functionality was introduced.
Having made a screenshot of the screen on the samsung a8, you can immediately share it and even edit it. Crop, make an inscription, etc.
Screenshot for Edge S7 or Plus S8
Samsung’s latest models offer two ways to take screenshots. The first is the key combination, the second is the correct friction of the screen. All screenshots taken this way can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Image Gallery.
It doesn’t matter if you are using Edge (S7) or Plus (S8) version, both methods overlap.
Snapshot on Galaxy S7 using buttons: Press the power and home buttons at the same time (return to the previous menu) until the screen flashes for a short time.
On the Galaxy S7, using gestures: In Settings and Devices under Motions and Gestures, make sure drag and drop is active. Now just swipe your hand from left to right across the screen to take a screenshot.
Screen on Galaxy S8 using buttons: hold down the Power button and turn down the volume. When the screen blinks once, you’ve taken a screenshot.
Screen capture on Galaxy S8 using gestures: Hold your finger or the edge of your hand on the left bezel of your phone, then swipe right. You must have the gesture option enabled in your phone’s advanced settings.
Screenshots in note 4 using buttons: while pressing the main Home button and the Power / Lock button, the screen flashes briefly, indicating that the screenshot has been saved to the phone gallery.
On Note 4 using gestures: if you want to take a screenshot using a gesture, swipe your hand across the screen from left to right or vice versa, after making sure that the corresponding option is enabled in the smartphone settings menu.
Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy J3, J5 and J7
These smartphone models can also take screenshots. As with more expensive models, screenshots are also stored in the same gallery location.
It’s worth noting that while the J5 and J7 models allow you to take pictures with gestures, we no longer experience this with the J3, where only keyboard shortcuts will be useful.
Screen shot of Samsung J3 using buttons: press the Home (return to the previous menu) and Power button at the same time, and when the screen momentarily brightens, a screenshot will be taken.
On J5: exactly the same as above, just press two buttons at the same time to take a screenshot.
Screenshot of Samsung J5 using gestures: first make sure the gesture function is enabled. You can find it in the Settings menu and then Motions and Gestures. From now on, by moving your hand across the screen, you can take screenshots.
Screen with Samsung J7 buttons: Compared to other Samsung smartphones, in the case of the J7, holding down the Home and Power buttons should take a little longer, even up to two seconds. When the screen is temporarily flashing, a screenshot has been taken.
Screenshot on Samsung J7 using gestures: In the “Motions and gestures” menu in the phone settings, make sure that the corresponding gesture function is enabled. Then you can move your hand from right to left or vice versa on the phone screen to take a screenshot.
Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5
One hundred Samsung models are equipped with the function of taking screenshots, which are saved in the main gallery. While the A3 supports gestures, in the case of the A5 we still have to take classic screenshots using physical buttons.
Screen on Samsung A3 using buttons: a screenshot will be taken after simultaneously and shortly pressing the power button, or the Power button, and the main one on the front of the phone, or Home, which we return to the main menu. When the screen blinks briefly, a screenshot has been taken and placed in the photo gallery.
Screenshot on Samsung A5 using buttons: Similar to the example above, so here you just need to press the power and menu buttons at the same time.
Screenshot of Samsung A5 using gestures: Make sure the drag and drop feature is enabled. You can find it in the Settings menu and then Gestures and movements.
If it is active, all you have to do is move your hand left or right to the opposite side of the screen.
However, it should be noted that this model copes with this function much worse than the “S” model, so we suggest using a combination of buttons.
Screenshots for Samsung S4, S5 and S6
Older Samsung smartphones also take screenshots. Of the listed, only S4 does not support this function with gestures, the rest do it very well.
However, to grip, you need to enable Hand Drag, which can be found in Settings and then Motions and Gestures.
Galaxy S4 screenshot using buttons: Press the Power and Home (return to the previous menu) buttons at the same time until the screen flickers for a while.
Screen in Galaxy S5 using buttons: Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will take a screenshot. A flashing diode in the box with a smartphone will inform you about this.
Screenshot in Galaxy S5 using gestures: When you see a lens flare after moving the screen from left to right across the screen, or vice versa, you are taking a screenshot. However, this gesture must be previously unlocked in the “Gestures and movements” menu in the phone settings.
Screenshot for Samsung S6 using the buttons: simultaneously press the “Home” button, that is, return to the menu and turn on the power, i.E. Lock your phone and when the screen brightens for a moment, a screenshot will be taken.
Screen in Samsung S6 using gestures: in the “Motions and gestures” menu in the phone settings, enable the function responsible for gestures. Then you can move your hand from right to left or vice versa on the phone screen to take a screenshot.
Samsung is a well-known global brand, under the leadership of which almost any equipment that is used daily in everyday life is produced. You can hear about this company in advertisements. You can read interesting facts about her on various sites. She can be seen in any thematic ratings, where she is far from the last place.
Although Samsung is now considered the world leader in the production of various equipment and electronics, at the time of its foundation, the company’s employees were engaged in completely different things, namely. Production of rice flour. Only in 1969 the company made a breakthrough in the technical field.
Now, in almost any area of life, you can encounter the Samsung brand, which is constantly developing, introducing innovations in order to conquer new heights of the electronic industry.
Samsung has also updated the hardware with the new Exynos 7885 processor, which has 8 cores.
Two of them are high-performance Cortex-A73, and the other six are energy-efficient Cortex-A53. Specifications of the 2018 Samsung Galaxy A8 also include 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage of choice. The phone received a dual front camera that is capable of taking portrait photos (Live Focus). The main lens is equipped with a 16-megapixel sensor, and the secondary one has an 8-megapixel one. The aperture of both is f / 1.9. At the back is the main camera module that can take 16-megapixel photos. Its aperture is f / 1.7.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A8. Articles
- How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A8
- How to create themes on Samsung
- How to upload pictures to Samsung
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are by far some of the coolest Android smartphones of 2017. But do not forget that the manufacturer equipped the devices with frameless displays, sacrificing the usual physical key under the screen. While Samsung has replaced almost all the functions offered by this key with other tools, the classic method of taking a screenshot has disappeared.
The first way to take a screenshot of the screen on an android phone Galaxy a8:
- You need to hold together “Reduce sound”, “turn on” and hold it for 2 seconds.
- Snapshot ready.
The second method is probably the easiest and fastest.
Make sure that in the “Motions and gestures” section the option “Palm movement” is enabled.
- Enter the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and select “Motions and Gestures”.
- Tap “Swipe with your finger” to take a photo.
- Press the toggle switch to turn the function on and off.
Also in the play market there are the necessary applications, you need to enter in the search bar: “Screenshot” and select any application.
How to take regular and long screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Open the screen / app you want to take a photo;
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time;
- Done! Your screenshot will be taken in a matter of seconds. The screen will blink, and a characteristic sound will be heard from the speaker.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are by far some of the coolest Android smartphones of 2017. But do not forget that the manufacturer equipped the devices with frameless displays, sacrificing the usual physical key under the screen. While Samsung has replaced almost all the functions offered by this key with other tools, the classic method of taking a screenshot has disappeared. In our guide, we present two main ways to take a regular and long screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Method 1. How to take a screenshot using a keyboard shortcut
This method works on almost every Android smartphone, but there are a few additional options on Samsung phones. Follow this instruction:
- Select the area on the screen that you want to capture
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- You will hear the camera shutter sound as well as a short blinking animation, that’s all!
- You should now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app or in the built-in file manager by going to My Files or Google Photos.
- If you need to find screenshots from the command line or through the Android File Transfer tool, they will be available at / pictures / screenshots.
Method 2. How to take a screenshot with a swipe across the screen
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus have another interesting feature for taking screenshots. We find it easier to take a screenshot this way compared to pressing the keys. However, if you are using the larger Galaxy S8 Plus, it will be a little more difficult for you to do. Here’s what you need to do:
- Just swipe your hand from the edge from left to right.
- As with the first method, you will hear the camera shutter sound and see a short animation on the screen.
This method is turned on by default, but you can turn it off in the settings if required (if you accidentally take screenshots during normal use). To disable swiping for screen capture, do the following:
- Enter the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and select “Motions and Gestures”.
- Tap “Swipe with your finger” to take a photo.
- Press the toggle switch to turn the function on and off.
How to take a long screenshot on the Galaxy S8
Sometimes you need to grab more, for example the entire page of a site from top to bottom. The good news is you don’t have to take multiple screenshots with your Galaxy S8 smartphone. You can just use a long screenshot and capture one big long screenshot of the display that will fit everything. This feature is familiar to us since MIUI 8 on Xiaomi smartphones, and on Samsung phones it has appeared since Galaxy Note 5. Here’s how it works on Galaxy S8.
- Make a regular screen in any way
- Click Capture to scroll down and capture more screen.
- Keep clicking on this option until you commit what you need or reach the bottom of the page.
It is worth replacing that long shots take up a lot of space in the smartphone’s memory, this is how Samsung is struggling with this. Normal screenshots are displayed in full resolution. 2690 × 1440 pixels. But as soon as you start swiping down the screen, the width of the image is reduced to 1080 pixels wide, and the whole screenshot is saved in JPEG format instead of PNG.
In this format, the screenshot is easier to share on a social network or by mail, and it also saves traffic. True, if your screenshots are very long, they can take 7-10 megabytes.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. Five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Choose how the screenshot and recording buttons should be presented.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after every new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- To temporarily hide the screen creation panel on Samsung. Tap on the oblique cross to the left of the buttons.
- And to turn it on again. By half-hidden “camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to Settings again and finding the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
Slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung: by clicking on the button in the notification bar (by default), on the widget or by shaking the device (does not work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- And the location to save the screenshot.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely press the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
You can make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; This option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To set up making screenshots by moving your palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the section “Additional functions” or “Additional features” and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
You can take a picture of the screen of a Samsung phone, as well as take a screen on an iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. Below will be discussed about the three best programs.
As before, you can take a picture of what is happening on the screen of Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- On all Samsung models. Keys “Decrease volume of sound” and “Turn on / Turn off the screen”;
- On smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. This key and “Screen On / Off”;
- On some older models of Samsung smartphones. Buttons “Home” and “Back”.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo was successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. In a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- User launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. Quickly and easily.
How to make a screen on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. Everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
You can also get a picture using the Google Assistant functionality. If this assistant is enabled on your phone, then long press the “Home” button, and then say “Take a screenshot”.
The first way
Press the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously. After the screen flashes, the screen creation icon will be displayed in the notification bar.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung A7, A20, A40
Samsung phones are one of the most popular in the mobile device market. They have high-quality filling, are distinguished by a long service life, and include many useful innovations. One of the handy features of these phones is the screenshot function, which comes in handy for many useful tasks. Below we will analyze the ways to take the screenshot we need on Samsung A7, A20, A30 phones. We will also describe the list of steps to be taken for this.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung A7
- How to create a screen by pressing buttons simultaneously
- The second method is to use a palm gesture to take a screenshot.
- You can get a screenshot of the Samsung A7 using the Google Assistant functionality
- Taking a screenshot on Samsung using the Notification Panel
- How to get a screenshot on Samsung A20
- We use the buttons “Volume down” and “Power”
- Use your palm gesture to take a screenshot on the Samsung A20
- Save phone screen using Google Assistant
- Taking a screenshot of the display on a Samsung A40 smartphone
- The first way
- Second way
- Third way
- Where screenshots are saved on Samsung phone
We use the buttons “Volume down” and “Power”
Being in the right place, simultaneously hold down the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons. After the screen flashes, the screenshot icon will be displayed in the notification bar.
Make sure you have the palm swipe screenshot options enabled. To do this, go to Settings, select there “Additional functions”, then “Motions and gestures”, and activate the option “Screen capture with palm”.
To activate the option, swipe your palm across the screen from left to right or from right to left to take a picture on Samsung A40.
Where screenshots are saved on Samsung phone
Usually, the captured images are saved in the “DCIM” system directory of your phone, in the “Screenshots” subfolder.
Screenshots are in the Screenshots folder
You can view the result using the functionality of the system application “Gallery” or similar visual applications.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on a Windows computer or laptop
How to save a screenshot to a separate file
Click on the floppy disk icon.
A save window will appear. Write a name for the file and choose a location to save it. The file type is better to use jpeg.
Method two: the “Scissors” program
There is such a program in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Method one: the “Print Screen” button
On the any the keyboard has a special button for taking screenshots. It is called “Print Screen” and sometimes “PrntScrn”, “PrtScn”, “PrtScr” or “PrtSc”.
How to make
Click Start (All Programs) (Accessories) Scissors.
Or write “Scissors” in the search field (in Windows 7 and 8, the search field appears when you click the Start button, in Windows 10. When you click the magnifying glass button).
The program will start and a cross will appear instead of the mouse cursor. Highlight the desired section of the screen.
The screenshot will be saved to the clipboard. Now you can paste it into a letter, photo editor or Word (press the “Ctrl” and “V” buttons simultaneously). You can also write or draw something on the screenshot (icons in the form of a pencil and felt-tip pen).
How to make
If you have a computer, click the “Print Screen” button.
If you have a laptop, press two buttons simultaneously: “Print Screen” and “Fn”.
If you want to take a screenshot of only the active window (program), press simultaneously “Alt” and “Print Screen” on the computer; “Alt”, “Print Screen” and “Fn”. On laptop.
The screenshot will be saved to the clipboard. Now you can paste it into a letter, photo editor or Word (press the “Ctrl” and “V” buttons simultaneously).