How To Distribute Internet Samsung A7
Light is always in your favor
Take clear pictures, even if there isn’t enough light. Galaxy A7’s triple camera with fast (open) aperture and high resolution handles low-light conditions and reduces color noise.
Automatic Wi-Fi connection
You no longer need to waste time connecting to and exiting Wi-Fi networks. Galaxy A7 saves information about friendly networks in the smartphone’s memory and automatically connects to them in range, and also turns off Wi-Fi when the signal becomes unavailable. Enjoy the convenience of seamless connection / disconnection, without the need to accumulate numerous mobile data.
Split screen mode is available with apps that support split screen mode.
The availability of this service may vary depending on the format of the encrypted content. The protected folder is located in a separate area at the software level and does not require special memory allocation.
Gear Fit sold separately.
Dual Messenger feature availability varies by region, but may not be supported by single SIM models.
Wi-Fi connection and internet speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
Get creative with everything
Add depth to the frame. And the beauty of your pictures will be revealed in full. With a 24MP camera, a 5MP depth camera and an 8MP super wide-angle camera on the Galaxy A7, you can change the depth of field in the frame and focus on what’s important while taking photos. In this case, the Live Focus function is also available when editing images. Keep everything under control. Now it’s up to you to decide how your photos should look.
Keep your essentials close at hand. Thanks to the expanded microSD memory card, it can expand the storage capacity up to 512GB. Necessary documents, favorite films, expensive photographs. All this is now conveniently stored on one reliable medium.
Work in multitasking mode
Complete multiple tasks at the same time with ease and efficiency. Galaxy A7 has an App Pair function that allows the user to control two apps at the same time.
You can run two applications at once and, for example, watch while chatting with friends.
You save 0 UAH
How to make a Wi-Fi hotspot from Samsung Galaxy. Samsung Galaxy how to share WI-FI. How to change the password and WI-FI name on the phone.
Smartphones Samsung Galaxy is able to distribute the Internet simultaneously to several devices, phone, computer, laptop, tablet and others. The more devices connected to your smartphone, the lower the speed on other devices, as the speed is shared among all devices. You can connect your laptop or computer to the internet from your phone wirelessly via the WI-FI hotspot on your phone.
Now let’s see how to make a WI-FI access point from Samsung Galaxy and distribute the Internet to another phone or other devices.
1) Open “Settings” on Samsung Galaxy and select “Modem and access point”. See the screenshot below, in it I selected this item in the settings.
2) Next, in a new window, we find the item “Mobile hotspot”. Look at the picture below.
3) Then we see the menu as in the picture below, in it I also highlighted the place where you need to turn on the Wi-Fi access point on the phone.
You can also set up a Wi-Fi hotspot on the Samsung Galaxy. To do this, click on three dots at the top of the screen on the right side, after which a menu should appear as in the screenshot attached below. Also in the screenshot you can see how the included WI-FI distributor should look like. It changed color from gray to light greenish.
In the menu that opens, we can configure the name and password of the WI-FI access point in android. In the picture I have highlighted these points. It is better not to touch anything except the name and passwords. In the picture, the name of Wi-Fi is “AndroidAP”, if you do not change the search for an access point on the Samsung Galaxy, then you need to look for Wi-Fi under this name, if changed, then the one you specified. After you have found WI-FI to access it, enter the password you specified. If you want to see the password, then enable “Show password” in the settings.
Also, on some Samsung androids, you can turn on the wai wai access point through the quick menu. To do this, you need to pull the screen from top to bottom and you will see a panel with icons for quick access to various functions. Next, by sliding the panel to the left or right, you need to find the access point icon and activate it by touching it. Below in the picture I have highlighted this icon, you can also go directly to the access point settings and also change the password and name of the WI-FI distributor.
If you connected via Wi-Fi to an android, but there is no Internet, check if the Internet is activated on the Samsung Galaxy to which you connected via a WI-FI access point, if the Internet is not turned on, then there will be no Internet on the connected devices.
Answer all questions.
Setting up a mobile hotspot.
You can change the default settings for the access point. To do this, disable the “Mobile access point” item and press the “Options” button, select the “Configure access point” item. The following options are available:
SSID. The name of the access point that is displayed during the search;
Security. Require password (WPA2 PSK) or connect without password (Open);
Password. Required if WPA2 PSK is selected in the “Security” field. Password length. At least 8 characters, use only Latin letters and numbers;
Hide device. Hides the SSID and requires it to be manually entered when connecting. Not recommended for beginners;
Broadcast channel. Changes the broadcast frequency bands. For beginners, we recommend choosing Auto. This setting is not available on some devices.
After setting, click the “Save” button and turn on the access point.
Samsung Galaxy is rechargeable from a laptop or computer;
The connection speed is faster than Wi-Fi.
Can’t find the information you’re looking for? We will help you.
How to distribute the Internet
Use either of two methods:
Consult a technician online
You can get a response within 24 hours for general information or technical support
Leave a complaint or suggestion
How to share the Internet from a Samsung phone via Wi-FI, USB and Bluetooth
Almost all Android phones have the ability to distribute the Internet via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB, and Samsung smartphones are no exception. This instruction details how to distribute the Internet from Samsung Galaxy to a computer, laptop or other phone in all available ways. The examples use a Galaxy Note with Android 10, but the other current models will be the same.
If you are interested in the same for devices with pure Android without features of the One UI interface, about this in a separate guide How to share the Internet via Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / USB on Android.
- How to share Internet from Samsung Galaxy over Wi-Fi
- Sharing the Internet from a smartphone via USB
Sharing the Internet via Bluetooth
And the last method: using a bluetooth connection. Its main disadvantage is the relatively low connection speed, as well as the instability of work (and sometimes the impossibility of connecting) for many users. The procedure will be as follows:
- On your Samsung phone, go to Settings. Connections. Mobile Hotspot Tethering.
- Turn on Bluetooth tethering.
- Connect via Bluetooth from another device, and if we talk about Windows 10, simple pairing of the device through “Settings”. “Devices” may not work. After that, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth icon on your computer, select “Join a personal network” (or go to Control Panel. Devices), right-click on your smartphone in the list of devices and select “Connect via”. “Access Point” or “Direct Connection”. The phone may ask if you want to connect in Bluetooth tethering mode.
- In the list of available connections (which can be opened through WinR. Ncpa.Cpl) you should see an active “Bluetooth Network Connection”.
Sharing the Internet from a smartphone to a computer via USB
Unlike the previous method, by connecting your Samsung phone via USB to a computer or laptop, you can distribute not only the mobile Internet, but also the access to the network obtained via Wi-Fi, using the smartphone as a Wi-Fi adapter. The steps are as follows:
- Connect your phone with a USB cable to your PC or laptop.
- Once connected, go to the notification area on your phone and tap on the USB connection notification.
- Select “USB tethering”.
- Windows or another OS will set up a new device (your phone as a modem).
- A new Ethernet connection will appear in the list of connections on your computer (WinR. Ncpa.Cpl). If it is disabled, right-click on it and select “Enable”.
- If the network still remains in the “Disconnected” state, on the phone go to Settings. Connections. Mobile hotspot and modem, turn off and then turn on the USB tethering item, the network will become active, and the Internet is available.
How to share Internet from Samsung Galaxy over Wi-Fi
The easiest way is to distribute the Internet from a phone via Wi-Fi to a computer, laptop, tablet or other smartphone. At the same time, keep in mind that only mobile Internet (received from a telecom operator) can be distributed via Wi-Fi, the process itself is as follows:
- On your Samsung smartphone, go to Settings. Connections. Mobile Hotspot Tethering.
- At the top, turn on the item “Mobile hotspot”. If you are told that you need to turn off Wi-Fi for this, agree (since we cannot distribute the existing Wi-Fi connection in this way, which I mentioned above).
- In order to change the network name, find out or change the password, click on the item “Mobile hotspot” and specify the necessary data instead of standard.
- After that, you can connect to the created wireless network from any other devices and use your phone’s mobile Internet from them.
A few nuances that may be important in the context of distributing the Internet over Wi-Fi from a phone:
- Do not forget that the Internet requires mobile Internet to be connected and active.
- Some telecom operators on some tariffs block the ability to distribute mobile Internet from the phone to other devices.
- If you need to quickly connect another phone to the Internet, in the mobile hotspot settings on Samsung, you can click on the QR code icon at the top right and scan the generated code with another smartphone.
- If your tariff has limited traffic, keep in mind that by connecting your PC or laptop to the created access point, you can quickly use it up (for example, if OS updates start downloading).
Samsung phone as a modem or Wi-Fi adapter. Instructions
Typically, sharing over Wi-Fi or USB from Samsung phones usually works without any problems. Bluetooth connectivity is not always smooth, but I hope if you need it, it will work out.
Using a bat file
Creating a Wi-Fi access point via the command line is inconvenient because every time you turn off the PC, you need to re-write all the commands. Therefore, this method of turning a laptop into a router can only be used for a one-time Internet connection to a phone.
The execution of the above commands can be fully automated. To do this, you need to write a small script in a standard Windows text editor, and then save the document on the laptop desktop under any name in the.Bat format. To start distributing Wi-Fi using a virtual router to your phone, you just need to run this document with administrator rights. An example script is shown in the figure, where YourSSID and YourPassword are the name of the wireless connection and the access key to it.
Creation of a virtual router through additional software
If none of the above methods helped to activate the distribution of the Internet on the phone, you can try to create a virtual Wi-Fi router using special software. There are a lot of such utilities on the network, but among them the most convenient are:
Create a Wi-Fi hotspot via Connectify
The MyPublicWiFi utility may experience problems if the Internet to the laptop is not connected via a cable, but via a USB modem. In this case, it’s better to use the Connectify app. There is a paid and free version of this program. For periodic use, the second option is sufficient. To enable the distribution of Wi-Fi from PC to phone using Connectify, you must:
- Download and install software on a laptop.
- After the first launch of the utility, you may need to select its version. Lite or Pro. We mark the first option, since Pro is available only for users who paid about 45 for the program.
- The application menu is almost the same as MyPublicWiFi. Here you also need to register the name and password of the access point, specify the source of the Internet and the interface through which the mobile phone will be connected. In the Sharing Mode line, you additionally need to specify the type of network: open or closed with authorization.
- To start distributing the Internet via Wi-Fi, click Start Hotspot.
Creating a wireless access point using the Windows menu
The easiest way to create a virtual router is to use the “Network Control Center.” function built into the OS. This requires:
- In the system tray, right-click on the global network access icon and select the required item.
- In the window that opens, activate the function “Create a new connection”, and then go to the section “Connecting to a Wi-Fi network manually” (“Setting up a PC-PC network”).
- Set the name of the future wireless network (for example, VirtualRouter), security type and access key. Using the security key, you can prevent third parties from connecting to WiFi. It is recommended to use WPA2-Personal for protection, which allows you to set a password of 8 characters or more. If your phone cannot find a WPA-2 protected network, try changing the encryption to WEP or abandon the password altogether.
- To create a Wi-Fi point, click “Next”.
After the virtual router is created, in order to successfully use the Internet through it, you may additionally need to enable public access. This is done as follows:
- We go to the “Network Control Center.” and call the properties of the network through which the laptop is connected to the Internet.
- In the “Access” tab, mark the item “Allow other users to use the Internet on this PC”.
- We select the device with which the phone or other device will be connected. In our case, access will be provided via wi-fi.
After all the steps have been completed, we turn on the Wi-Fi on the mobile gadget and start the search for available networks. In the drop-down list, select the name of the network that was specified when creating the virtual Wi-Fi router, and specify the specified key.
Ways to create a wireless access point
Any modern laptop is equipped with a wireless adapter that can be used as a Wi-Fi router. To do this, you need to create a kind of virtual bridge connecting network equipment (Wi-Fi adapter and network card).
To get this kind of routing, you can use the following tools:
- Standard Windows OS tools (graphical application “Network Control Center.”, command line or bat-file);
- Additional software.
Whichever method is chosen, you need to ensure compliance with the following conditions:
- The laptop must be running Windows 7 or higher. In earlier versions of operating systems (for example, in Windows XP), support for Wi-Fi networks is implemented at a low level. Therefore, it is not a fact that you will be able to turn on the distribution of the Internet on old operating systems.
- The laptop must be equipped with a Wi-Fi adapter. To find out if a wireless adapter is installed on your PC, you can go to the “Device Manager” and in the “Network adapters” tab, view the required information. Wi-Fi adapter is called Wireless 802.11 type.
- The PC must have a wired or wireless internet connection.
How to distribute Wi-Fi from a laptop
You can easily connect your phone, tablet or other device to the high-speed internet connected to your home through a Wi-Fi router (router). However, such a device is not always at hand (for example, you went to the country house, taking a laptop and a wireless USB modem with you). In such cases, you can use the Internet on a mobile gadget through a laptop, entrusting it with the functions of a router. Let’s consider how to make a laptop a Wifi access point.