How to Connect Honor 7A Phone
Huawei Honor 7A
The Honor 7A has a 5.45-inch FullView display with an 18: 9 aspect ratio. This TFT-matrix has received a resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels and an image quality with a density of 295 pixels per inch. As already noted, the display has rather thin side frames. A protective glass covers it from above. Such a screen is capable of boasting wide viewing angles and good color rendering. It is worth noting a fairly high margin of brightness, which makes it possible to use the smartphone on a sunny day. The sensor supports up to 10 simultaneous touches.
Appearance and ergonomics
Huawei Honor 7A got an elongated compact body with rounded corners. The front side houses a durable and beautiful 2.5D glass. As for the screen, it has got the minimum size frames. There are no navigation buttons under the display itself, since they have become virtual, but there is the manufacturer’s corporate logo.
The back side is matt, and it is made of high quality aluminum. There are thin chrome stripes, while the streamlined frame is glossy, which makes the smartphone stylish and effective. There is a horizontal block with a camera and flash at the back. The bottom end has a microUSB 2.0 connector and a microphone, on the top there is a headphone hole.
The device fits comfortably in any hand thanks to its good shape and high quality materials. Available in black, blue and gold. Dimensions: height. 146.5 mm, width. 70.9 mm, thickness. 8.3 mm, weight. 142 g.
Communication and sound
The Huawei Honor 7A has a rather loud multimedia speaker. At the maximum volume level, wheezing appears, but by itself it is really sonorous. It is quite pleasant to listen to music in headphones, there are some sound settings. The speaker turned out to be of a very high quality, the interlocutor is clearly audible even on the street in a noisy place. The device supports two Nano-SIMs at the same time. In this case, the memory card can be installed separately. There is a built-in FM radio, as well as an LTE module.
The Huawei Honor 7A has a main camera with phase detection autofocus. It received a 13-megapixel sensor and fast focus function. There is a powerful flash and HD resolution, allowing you to take clear and vivid photos. The user also has the ability to create images with a blurred background effect.
On the front of the smartphone is a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash. This allows you to take great self-portraits at any time of the day.
Huawei Honor 7A review
Huawei Honor 7A is a budget smartphone with a frameless screen and modern design. The announcement of this device took place in April 2018.
Iron and performance
The Honor 7A smartphone is powered by a Mediatek MT6739 quad-core processor. It uses Cortex-A53 cores that run at a maximum frequency of 1500 MHz. The device houses the PowerVR GE8100 graphics accelerator. The user has about 16 GB of free space for files and 2 GB of RAM, and you can expand the internal storage using memory cards up to 256 GB.
Android 8.1 acts as the operating system. At the same time, the interface has been modernized thanks to the proprietary shell EMUI 8.1. In AnTuTu, the phone scores about 45,000 points. This is quite a good indicator for a budget smartphone. And here are the results of the GeekBench 4 test: single-core mode. 629, multi-core mode. 1897. The gadget “digests” standard tasks confidently. Slowdowns and brakes are noticeable only when launching demanding games or opening a large number of tabs. Inside the device is a non-removable battery with a capacity of 3020 mAh.
As a purely budget smartphone, the Honor 7A looks very promising. Cameras, modern design and high-quality FullView display stand out in particular.
Why you need to restart Honor
Reboot. it is a necessary function in any digital device. Computers and telephones are now hundreds of times faster than they were 15-20 years ago. One of the main reasons for this was the cache. In various situations, the cache is called a place for placing quick access files, as well as the files themselves. This data is shared by all the Honor apps we use. But so far the system cannot find without the help of others which ones the user no longer needs.
Now there is no automatic detection and cleaning in devices. As a result, the cache containers overflow. The rest of the Launched programs cannot locate files of fast access, therefore they work more slowly. To a greater extent, the cache is located in the device’s RAM. This is the type of data in which there is data while Honor is running. After a reboot, the RAM is completely cleared.
RAM modules in the computer
Phones and computers often crash. A prerequisite for this may be conflicts between running programs, their incorrect actions, or incorrect data. And since their code is loaded and works in RAM, we can clear it by rebooting. Apps on Honor are launched anew and almost always there will be NO more mistakes.
How to remove the back cover?
On the left side of the case there is a tray for cards. It must be removed. Then pry off the cover with your nails or use the possibility of a plastic spatula. If these actions did not help. Heat the back of the case with a hairdryer. See details at:
Why connect your smartphone to TV
There can be a huge number of circumstances for connecting an Android TV gadget, each user himself determines why he synchronizes Android and TV.
The main reasons for connecting an Honor or Huawei phone to a TV are:
- Broadcasting on TV clips from YouTube or movies from Kinopoisk, IVI on any other website. Synchronization allows you to look at a large screen, while the user can set the resolution on the phone so that it looks great on a large screen.
- View photos and recordings made or downloaded on Android. Viewing on TV allows you to see all the details of the photo, also to see its quality, because the size of the TV monitor is much larger than the monitor of a small phone.
- Streaming games. Many Android users are NOT aware of the capabilities of their own phones. On the web, if such functionality allows TV, you can transfer the game, use the phone in a joystick or steering wheel, depending on the category of the game.
- Implementation of the capabilities of the phone as a PC, with the introduction of TV as a monitor. But not all Honor and Huawei devices have the ability to use them as a PC, especially for economical models. You can find out about the capabilities of your model in the operating annotation or in the review of the websites or YouTube.
- Implementation as a remote control for a TV set. The devices possess such abilities regardless of the price category: from ultra-budget devices to the best flagships. To use your phone as a remote control, you need to have an infrared port preinstalled on it. If there is no port, using Android as a remote control will NOT work.
- For the second purposes, a telephone and TV connection is required by any available means.
Transferring Honor phone screen data to any TV model (Samsung, LG, etc.) is not difficult at all. For this, you can use both cables and a wireless connection via WI-FI. In the latter case, methods of synchronization are suitable specifically via Wi-Fi Direct, MirrorShare technology and third-party applications.
Modern technologies DO NOT cease to amaze a person. For example, now there is an opportunity to plug Honor phone with Android operating system for TV. And how to do it. the article will say carefully.
The computer cannot see the phone via USB. why and how to fix
If you are faced with something that does not connect via USB, in other words, the computer does not see it for transferring files, only charging occurs, with all this the connection sound is played, in this annotation. carefully on how to fix this and enable the ability to View content on the phone memory of the phone when connected via USB cable.
The steps described below are suitable for both latest and previous Android phones in case the phone is not visible after connecting via USB on a computer with Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7 and XP or Mac OS.
- Why does the computer not see the phone over USB, only charging. ordinary premises
- Additional ways to fix if Android on phone is not visible on computer
- Additional Information
Is it possible to transfer an image from a smartphone, why is it necessary?
Not every person is comfortable watching films or reading information of interest on a small screen. If a to plug cell to TV, you can get a widescreen screen, enjoy a higher quality picture. The phone, in turn, plays the role of a projector.
Connection procedure in the following cases:
- When viewing pictures, clips or movies;
- Start applications, programs or games;
- “Surfing” the web;
- Create and showcase different presentations.
From time to time, the phone can act as a remote control. If a to plug mouse, keyboard or joystick, the ability to use ordinary technology will be expanded.
Wi-FI connection to PC via huawei share
After looking at how to connect a Huawei and Honor phone to a computer via USB, let’s explore a method using Wi-Fi. For such a connection, the Huawei Share option is used, which is built into all devices, starting with the EMUI 8.1 shell.
To transfer the required files, you need to enable this function not only on your mobile device, but also on your PC. Go to the phone settings and in the “Device connection” tab enable the option.
Important. both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Instructions for activating the function on a PC:
- Enter Windows Settings and Applications.
- In the left menu select “Apps and features”.
- Find “Related Options”.
- Go to the marked tab.
- Check the box as shown in the screenshot.
- Start explorer and click on “Network”.
- Select the discovered smartphone.
How to connect a smartphone as a modem?
- Connect your mobile phone via USB.
- Turn on mobile data.
- Go to the parameters in the “Access Point and Modems” tab.
- Activate “USB tethering”.
- PC will connect to mobile internet.
What methods of synchronization are there
You can synchronize your smartphone with a computer using applications, online services or a USB cable. The second option is convenient, because the user will be able to transfer any files to the PC, being anywhere where there is an Internet connection. These services include all cloud storage, for example Google Drive.
Trusted synchronization programs include:
The best synchronization method is a cable connection. The method guarantees a stable connection and minimizes the risk of losing communication. The main thing is a working wire and ports.
HiSuite is the official synchronization software from Huawei. The program is compatible with all devices of the Chinese manufacturer.
- Go to the official website. www.consumer.huawei.com.
- Select the operating system installed on your PC. Windows or Mac.
- Run the installer.
- Grant the required permissions and wait for the utility to download the required files.
- Upon completion, you will return to the main page and click “Next”. “Download”. “Start”.
- Connect the phone to the computer and allow the connection by selecting “Always sync”.
In the future, each time a smartphone is connected, the HiSuite program will be launched.
Potential problems and solutions
In some situations, the phone may not connect via USB, for example, it is only charging or the computer does not see the connected gadget. Make sure the cable is working and also check the active sync mode. In the settings, specify. “File transfer” or “Photo”. Additionally update the drivers.
Also, users complain that when using a mobile phone as a modem, there is no Internet. This criterion depends on the operator, it probably prohibits the distribution of mobile online in this way and you will have to pay for the option for access to the network.
Usually it is not required to install “firewood”, it happens automatically. Windows 10 installs the necessary drivers on its own. But, if the computer refuses to see the phone, then you have to download it yourself. Go to the w3bsit3-dns.com forum or the manufacturer’s official website, find your phone model and download. Installation or update instructions:
- Go to “Device Manager” on your computer.
- Select the “USB Controllers” tab.
- Pay attention to the port marked with an exclamation mark. Open it.
- Go to the “Driver” section.
- Select “Update”.
- Start automatic search.
What is HiSuite Daemon?
Hi Suite is a program from the Chinese company Huawei, created to connect a phone to a computer. Application features:
- The main goal is to synchronize tablets and mobile devices with a PC.
- Allows you to make changes to the contact book.
- You can create a backup.
- Taking screenshots and saving them on PC.
- Easy transfer of files of any type.
- Viewing media files.
- Factory reset.
- You can use messages. read or send.
What you need to connect
The first step is to install the correct drivers. Also, make sure you have a working USB micro or Type-C cable. The cable is sold with a smartphone and is used for charging. Below we will study the connection procedure, the procedure for installing drivers and synchronization options.
How to Connect Huawei and Honor Phone to Computer via USB and Wi-Fi
Connecting your smartphone to your PC may be required in different situations. For example, to transfer files, images, install applications, change firmware, etc. Let’s look at how to connect Huawei and Honor to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi (SmartTV only)
This function is available only in relation to modern Smart-TV. The option does not require a lot of time and special knowledge, therefore it is the first on the list, classified by simplicity. So, we are writing step by step instructions:
- launch the settings section;
- go to wireless networks;
- select the line with Wi-Fi;
- in the dialog box that opens, tap on the inscription Wi-Fi Direct;
- the system starts the process of searching for a device, wait until the end;
- after the desired device is found, connect to it.
At the time of connection, make sure that you have chosen your Smart TV, as you risk interfering with the viewing of neighbors.
Also in this mode there is a special WiDi option that allows you to use mobile gadgets not as a storage device, but as a multimedia set-top box.
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
Why connect your smartphone to TV
First, let’s look at situations in which you may need Android and TV communication.
- Broadcast videos or movies from your phone to the big screen. This is very convenient today, when most people have modern mobile devices. Such a connection allows you to forget about the problem of losing the remote control forever.
- View photos or videos on a wide monitor. On a large TV it is possible to see even small details of pictures in high quality.
- Broadcasting games. The most loved item for avid professional gamers. This is a great opportunity to transfer familiar gameplay from a small display to a large one. On a huge screen, details are more clearly visible, and effects, graphics look more realistic.
- Phone instead of PC. Some of the Honor and Huawei phones can be used as a personal computer. This option is not available on budget models, but from the middle class and above, such a tool is provided. You can clarify exactly what capabilities your model has in the instructions or in the reviews.
- The phone is like a TV remote control. Honor and Huawei have such an option, as well as other smartphones starting from Android 4.4 budget class. In order to switch channels, a special infrared port is located on the top of the device. It’s like a laser on a remote control. The contact between the phone / remote control and the TV is not visible to the human eye, however, it occurs, and therefore the channels are switched.
- Other purposes for which you need to create a connection between a mobile gadget and TV.
This is not a complete spectrum of cases. On Huawei and Honor phones, contact is established without downloading additional software. Other versions may require downloading programs.
What to do if your smartphone won’t connect to your TV?
The problem of inability to connect is most often due to system failures or the inability to physically connect. First, make sure all devices are connected. Next, check the jacks and cables for functionality. If something leaves somewhere, it is necessary to replace the defective element. If everything is ok, completely restart the entire hardware chain.
Smart TV Box
A more familiar option for both the older generation and the younger generation is the prefix. Modern consoles allow you to adjust smartphone control.
To use Huawei or Honor as multiplayer or storage:
- enable device search;
- select the required item;
- compare access codes;
- connect the set-top box to the TV.
To check if the device is suitable, download the MHL Checker application on Google Play, install it and open it. Then, using the tips, test the work.
This is a classic version, suitable for absolutely all types of gadgets. You can connect your Honor and Huawei phone to a TV via USB if the developer has provided it.
To do this, open the main settings and go to the “About phone” section. Next, you need to find the Firmware version column and click until you receive the appropriate notification.
After that, the user needs to open the section for the developer and launch the USB debugging mode.
Connect your phone to the TV via USB cable and use for your own purposes.
Chromecast (for TV without Wi-Fi)
Google Chromecast allows you to provide a regular or outdated TV with the functionality of a modern Smart-TV.
Chromecast is a media player that contacts the TV through the HDMI connector, and the settings take place over a general Wi-Fi channel. If you bought such a set-top box, then by connecting it you get the opportunity to broadcast a picture from the PC or mobile device screen wirelessly.
To set up Chromecast you will need:
- the device itself;
- the newest version of Google Home;
- a registered Google account;
- TV with HDMI jack;
- active and stable internet signal.
Further step-by-step instructions for connecting:
- turn on the Chromecast into the outlet and into the TV;
- download Google Home software on Android;
- check that all devices are connected to one access point;
- go to Google Home, and select the device you need there;
- connect to it;
- specify the Google account to which the media player will be linked;
- configure some geolocation extensions;
- activate device search;
- if the desired device was found in the list, tap on it and save it;
- establish a connection by comparing the code on the screens of both gadgets;
- click “Yes” after making sure that the codes match;
- set your region in local settings;
- indicate the room where the TV is located;
- select a video to learn how to broadcast content;
- everything is ready.
Not everyone has heard of this method, so let’s start by analyzing what it is. Translated from English, Mirror is a mirror, and the very phrase Mirror Share means a mirror broadcast to a TV monitor. This feature is available on Huawei phones starting from mid-range models after the release of Android 4.4.2. However, if you are looking for just such a function on another smartphone, then be prepared for the fact that they are called differently everywhere. To check if your gadget has Mirror Share:
- lower the curtain with a swipe from top to bottom;
- open the full menu;
- there should be an icon labeled “Wireless Projection”;
- if found, click on it and check all available items on it.
If there is no such function, it will be impossible to design the screen. It is impossible to download a high-quality version of this tool from third-party services.
Next, we consider step-by-step instructions on how to connect Huawei and Honor to a TV using Mirror Share:
- open the menu on the TV;
- go to the “Broadcast” section;
- from there go to the “Image Connection” tab;
- activate the process by moving the slider or ticking;
- make sure that TV and phone have access to the same Wi-Fi network;
- open the settings on your phone;
- lower the curtain;
- open the “Projection” option;
- turn on this tool;
- start searching for devices and wait for the process to complete.
This process usually takes up to a minute. If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, the search may take up to 5 minutes.
MHL Technology Support Verification
To scan the functionality of this method, download another application. Check MHL. It is available in the standard Play Store. Open it and click on the big “Check” inscription. Wait for the result.
If you have a different phone, then this particular software is not always suitable. It is permissible to use SlimPort as an analogue.
How to Connect Huawei and Honor Phone to TV
How to connect Honor and Huawei phone to TV? This question arises if the user wants to use his Smart device to watch a movie on a big screen, to play games or just to recharge the device. The technology itself is not complicated, and has several solutions. In the article we will look at the details and answer the most popular questions: how to connect a phone and TV? What are the wired connection channels? How to connect a smartphone and TV wirelessly? Do you need any programs for this?
Checking the phone (MTP device) operation in the device manager
- Open Device Manager on your Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 7 computer while your phone is connected. To open Device Manager, you can press the WindowsR keys on your keyboard, type devmgmt.msc, and press Enter. Windows is the OS logo key.
- See if there is a device in the device manager named MTP (MTP Device, MTP Device) or the name of your phone (may be in the “Portable Devices” section).
- If there is, double click on it, go to the Driver tab, click Update Driver. Search for drivers on this computer. Select from a list of available drivers on your computer and see the list. If it has more than one compatible device, try to select a different driver than the one currently installed, usually you need to select “USB MTP device”.
- If no new devices appear in the manager when disconnecting and connecting the phone via USB, this is another argument in favor of problems with the cable, connector on the phone or computer.
on this topic, if the device is displayed in the device manager with an exclamation mark, in a separate instruction Incorrect service installation section in this MTP INF file.
The computer does not see the phone via USB. why and how to fix it
If you are faced with the fact that the phone does not connect via USB, that is, the computer does not see it to transfer files, but only charging takes place, while the connection sound is played, this manual provides details on how to fix this and enable the ability to view content phone memory when connected via USB cable.
The steps below are suitable for both latest and previous Android phones in case the smartphone is not visible after connecting via USB on a computer with Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 7 and XP or Mac OS.
How to fix if the computer does not see the phone connected via USB. additional methods
If your phone does not connect via USB to a data capable computer but only charges, try the following methods to fix the problem.
Why Android phone is not visible on a computer via USB and only charging occurs. simple reasons and solutions
Before proceeding with additional methods for solving the problem when the phone is not visible through the USB connection, I recommend that you pay attention to the following simple points: very often the reason turns out to be one of the following:
- If you took a USB connection cable from a non-original cheap charging or bundled with another device (for example, to charge wireless headphones or another device that is not intended for receiving and transmitting data), then this may be the reason: not all cables can transmit data, there are no corresponding contacts, and outwardly it is not noticeable. The solution is a working cable with guaranteed data transfer capability.
- If you are faced with the fact that when you connect a smartphone to a computer, it is not visible, and recently the phone was repaired and something related to the board or connector was repaired, it is highly likely that the repair caused the problem: very often the connectors are soldered so that after that only charging works properly. The solution is just to redo.
- If you have Mac OS, just install Android File Transfer app for data transfer capability, official website: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
- If you still have Windows XP, install the MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) driver. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=19153
Additionally, keep in mind that connecting even with a working cable via a USB hub (USB port splitter) to a faulty USB connector on a computer or laptop, and sometimes to the front panel of a PC may cause the problem in question. Try a direct connection to USB, another connector, the back of the PC, if connected to a USB 3.0 connector (usually blue). check if the problem persists when connecting to USB 2.0.
And the last simple point: after connecting the phone to the computer, in order for it to start displaying in the explorer with the ability to view photos, videos and other files, you need:
- Unlock your phone when connected, if it’s locked. you won’t be able to access data on locked modern Android phones.
- In the notification area, click on the USB connection notification (by default, most phones are connected only for charging). If the notification does not appear, more precisely, it does not say that this is a USB connection, but only a text about charging, then from the “point of view” of the phone, the connection does not serve for data transfer (wrong cable, damaged cable, connector on the phone or computer). Below are screenshots with the appearance of the notification on pure Android 9 and 8, on Samsung Galaxy and on Android 6-7.
- Select MTP file transfer mode for USB connection. On older versions of Android, there may also be an item for connecting as USB Mass Storage, it will also work, and it may work even better.
If the listed methods did not help, let’s move on to more complex fixes.
Android safe mode, developer mode motherboard drivers and other nuances
Among other things, if the issue under consideration occurs, please note the following points:
- Enable developer mode on Android, and then enable USB debugging in the developer options and, separately, find the default USB configuration item in the developer settings and set the “File transfer” mode. May be helpful here: How to enable USB debugging on Android.
- If you used the USB modem mode on your phone, in the settings (usually in the “Connections” section or “Network and Internet”. “Access point and modem”), turn off the “USB modem” option.
- If the phone is no longer visible after reinstalling or updating Windows, install the original drivers for the motherboard, chipset from the manufacturer’s website or from the laptop manufacturer’s website if you have a laptop.
- Try restarting your Android phone in Safe Mode. If after that it became visible when connected to a computer, then most likely the reason is in some third-party applications, most often related to protection, control and similar.
- Try using the built-in troubleshooting in Windows: go to Control Panel. Troubleshoot. Hardware and Sound. Device Settings (in recent versions of Windows 10, the item is missing).
- If possible, try connecting your phone to another computer. If it is also not visible there, again, the matter is most likely in the cable or connector. over, the connector on the phone may stop functioning for transferring files simply due to the ingress of dirt or water, followed by oxidation of the contacts.
- They can also help (or they can create problems with other USB drives, so take it only if you are ready for this) methods regarding cleaning the drivers from the instructions The computer does not see the USB flash drive.
If none of the options helps to solve the problem, and the computer still does not see your Android smartphone, describe the situation in the comments: what was done, after which the problem appeared, how does your device behave when connected via USB, has the cable been checked with another phone, and the problematic device is on another computer. I’ll try to help.
What to do if the computer does not see the Android phone connected via USB. video instruction. Additional Information
If you come to the conclusion that the reason for the problems when connecting the phone is its physical problems (jack, something else) or you just do not want to understand the reasons for a long time, then you can transfer files from and to the phone in other ways:
- If you have Windows 10, use your phone‘s built-in app (photo transfer only), if your Samsung phone uses Samsung Flow app.
- Synchronization via cloud storage Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Yandex Disk.
- Using programs like AirDroid (convenient and easy for novice users).
- Create an FTP server on your phone or connect it as a network drive in Windows.
This concludes, and if you have any questions or additions after reading, I will be glad if you share.