Forgot your Apple ID mail
If you forgot your Apple ID (the email address) | Step by Step
How can I recover my password if I forgot to add a backup email address during registration or lost access to it? In this case, you will have to use the second option. the answer to security questions.
- Go to iCloud Password Recovery.
- Write Apple ID.
- Select the “Security Questions” option.
- Enter the date of birth that you wrote when registering an account.
- Answer the questions you saved when you created your account.
After two correct answers, a password reset page will appear, where you need to set a new security key.
Recover password and access to iCloud mail
How to recover iCloud mail and get back access to your account if you forgot your password? Reset iCloud password via mail or security questions answers and Apple ID recovery.
iCloud on iPhone is password protected by Apple ID. Therefore, figuring out how to recover iCloud password, we are talking about the security key from the identifier. The easiest way to reset it is to send the link by mail.
- Connect iPhone to the Internet.
- Open the settings. In the “iCloud” section, click on the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” link?
- Specify the identifier. it is the mail address of Aycloud.
- Select reset by e-mail.
If you linked a mailbox to your iCloud account on another service, an email will be sent to it with a link to reset your password. The email may end up in your Spam folder, so be sure to check it. After clicking on the link, you will be taken to the password reset page. Restoring access to iCloud:
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm it by typing a second time.
- Click “Reset”.
FREE Apple ID RECOVER WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER (HOW TO RECOVER Apple ID ON IPHONE IPAD MAC (Latest 2021)
After the reset, you can log into iCloud with your new ID. Be careful when recovering your password: an email with a link should come from Appleid@ID.Apple. If the message contains a different addressee, do not open it and, moreover, do not follow the link.
In both cases, password recovery requires entering an identifier. an address from the iCloud mail. If you have forgotten it, then a special form will help you remember:
- Open the password recovery page in settings.
- At the stage of entering the ID, click “Forgot Apple ID?”.
- Enter first name, last name and backup e-mail.
If that doesn’t help you remember your Apple ID, call Support. Get ready to prove that you are the rightful owner of the device. The best confirmation of this will be a purchase receipt.
If you turned on two-step verification when setting up your Apple ID, use it to regain access to your mail.
- Enter the code generated when you enable two-factor authentication.
- Select the second device to receive the recovery code.
- Enter the sent code on the first device.
Two-factor authentication is a scary thing. If you turned it on, and then forgot the code or lost a trusted device, then even the support service will not help restore access.
Can’t recover password
If you can’t recover your password, turn off iCloud services on your phone.
- Open the “iCloud” section in the settings.
- Slide all switches to off position.
If you created an account yourself, and then forgot the password, then nothing terrible will happen. you just will no longer be able to use some of the useful functions of the iPhone until you find a way to restore your iCloud mail.
If you forgot your iPhone password, read how to quickly restore access here.