Zte Blade A5 Pro Twrp Installation
Web development, WordPress, mobile devices.
“I know that I know nothing. but others do not know this either. ” Socrates
Blade A5 Pro Android 5.0.1 firmware information on ZTE Blade AF3 smartphone
Everything flows, everything changes. and only software developers from Zte Do not really care about the owners of the devices of this company. Therefore, the owners have to somehow strain and find a way out of this state of affairs. I was lucky to be the first to experience Android 5.0 on smartphone ZTE Blade AF3. And although I did not notice much performance, but the magic numbers after the word Android doing their job. In addition, one can not fail to note some positive aspects of Android 5.0 type more pleasant and convenient phone interface.
About firmware in more detail
This firmware is experimental, needs to be tested and repeats the accuracy of the phone ZTE Blade A5 Pro. How would all the functions work. Below are the screenshots:
A memory size of 8 GB should not be misleading. The total memory as it was and remained 4 GB, internal memory (judging by connecting to a PC). 2.16 GB.
The most important thing (at least for me) is that both cameras work. True frontal now only 0.3 megapixels.
Surprised test in AnTuTu. And although there is a chance of some kind of error, but the result is shown higher than on the stock Android 4.4.2. Also pleased GPS. my location Navitel determined quickly and accurately.
There is a pre-installed Route. Supersu(I don’t know how it will be for others, but it works on my phone after the firmware. but not for all applications). Also the firmware has TWRP-recovery, which quite successfully does its job. wipes, installs zip-s, creates and restores backups.
This software is designed to flash the phone using the program Researchdownload on the computer. It differs from the stock Android 4.4.2 in a different layout.
WARNING: FIRMWARE WITH THIS PORT WILL CHANGE THE TELEPHONE MEMORY.
THERE IS PROBABILITY TO GET BIG CHALLENGES AND WHAT EVERYTHING YOU WILL DO IS IT ONLY AT YOUR SOLE RISK
1. To install, you need to download the archive Blade_AF3_mod_a5_pro (Androi d-5.0.1).rar (link at the bottom of the page), unzip and start the program by clicking on ResearchDownload.exe.
2. If you are flashing the phone for the first time. first you have to install the driver. Download drivers for Sreadtrum: Spreadtrum drivers (link is available for registered on w3bsit3-dns.com website)
3. Next, press the second button on the left (with two gears), check for ticks in all sections.
Close the window by clicking. OK. Press the arrow button. Start a pop-up window will appear where you need to click. Yes and then connect the switched-off smartphone (after first turning the battery over) with the key held down. “volume. minus”. The firmware process will begin, which will last 5-10 minutes and if successful, the word. Passed.
4. Mandatory push button Stop (with a square), disconnect the cable, distort the battery and turn on the phone. The system will start loading.
The link to download the firmware is on the next page. Blade_AF3_mod_a5_pro (Android-5.0.1).rar
1. There were cases that there was an error in the application SMS / MMS when trying to open SMS-ku. as an option. installed with Play market attachment Textra SMS (just in case, made a system), included in Settings default
2. There are complaints of some users on DATA TRANSFER in mode 3G / 2G.
3. Also after turning on the phone from the off state after the picture logo. a white screen appears for 8-10 seconds. then the bootanimation playback starts and the system boots.
For those who want to change this, there are the following actions:
Collected a ZIP file for updating the modem, taking into account the claims of some users.
Installed via existing recovery-TWRP. but it is advisable to install another one before updating the modem Recovery-TWRP with advanced features Backup (where it is advisable to make backups of blocks before flashing the modem. wcnmodem and wmodem).
After the update, the communication module will change (1 photo. was in the firmware, 2 photos. after the update):