Xiaomi TV channel setup
Xiaomi TV channel setup
- Sony (tested on Sony KDL32WD603BR)
- Skyworth (tested on Skyworth 32E3)
- Philips (tested on Philips 32PFS5823 / 12)
- Hisense (tested on Hisense 32N2170HW)
Register in the network settings of your TV DNS server 18.104.22.168
Setup UHV Mi led TV. analog manual TV siaran antena biasa. Xiaomi led TV 32 setting
Launching through donor applications:
- for Toshiba: Sweet.TV, Oll.TV or Yupp.TV
- for Panasonic: wow.TV, TVigle, TV3 or tg4
- for Sony: Oll.TV, ivi, wow.TV or TV
- for Skyworth: oll.TV
- for Philips: Sweet.TV, Oll.TV, ivi, TVigle or TV
- for Hisense: Deezer or Russian cinema
It follows from Honor that if the application was launched before the DNS substitution, then TV caches something and for some time tries to launch donors anyway!
In the fork’s personal account or in the fork itself, create a link to an external playlist with the address:
Then you can drag it out to the start menu
After launching the application, there will be a warning that there are no playlists configured. Remove the warning with the “Ok” button
We indicate the access key from your personal account. Save and reload the player. After the overload, a list of channels will appear, with easy navigation through the list, categories and archive
If you have a subscription to the Media Library in the menu, you can select the corresponding item, you will have access to films with the ability to search and filtered by category.
Remote control button settings recommendations
By default, in the application, the settings of the remote control buttons may not seem convenient to everyone, especially for those who have simplified remote controls without color and number buttons. We recommend in the settings of the provider. the settings of the remote control buttons are set as follows:
- behavior of horizontal arrows in lists. Paging
- left arrow function. Categories
- right arrow functions. Info
- up arrow function. Rewind
- down arrow function. Rewind
- red button function. Program
- green button function. Recordings
- yellow button function. Menu
- blue button function. Categories
- Back button function when viewing. Joystick
- function of the OK button when viewing the archive. Program
- remote control without colored buttons. No, Yes (if the control panel is simplified)
- remote control without number buttons. No, Yes (if the control panel is simplified)
- [Q.VIEW]. Return to the previous channel (so far only webos)
- [INFO]. Calling information about the current program (in a circle of pressing: show title. Show description. Remove)
- [LIVE MENU]. Calling up the settings menu (currently only Web OS)
- [OK]. Call up the channel selection list
- [RETURN]. Remove info from the screen / close any menu
- [EXIT]. Exit
- [A]. Calling the list of programs and channel archive (archives scroll up and are highlighted in red)
- [IN]. Calling the list of channel archive records. no repetitions and alphabetically (convenient for movie channels)
- [C]. Calling up the settings menu
- [D]. Selecting a channel category
In live view mode:
- [one]. . Channel selection by number
- [Play / Pause] . Pause / play (if there is a channel archive)
- [Rew]. Timeshift: a minute ago (if there is a channel archive)
In archive view mode:
- [Play / Pause] . Pause / Play
- [Stop] . Stop playback and return to live broadcast
- . Go to start of transfer / Go to previous gear
- [five]. To the next gear
- [Rew] / [Fwd]. Back / Forward 1 minute
-  / . Back / Forward 15 seconds
-  / . Back / Forward 3 minutes
-  / . Back / Forward 10 minutes
- [Up] / [Dwn]. Call the rewind dialog with a step of.1 minute and confirm the transition
In the interface settings, you can select the behavior of the horizontal arrows when viewing the Volume / menu-info and in the list view mode Scrolling / Volume / dune-pkhp dune-pkhp. the option of moving arrows between the lists: categories-channels-epp-info
The concept is as follows. while nothing has been changed in the list of channels or categories, what and how comes from the provider will be taken. After any change, local sorting will be taken, but if the provider’s list is changed, the changes will appear in the “All” category. it is not really a category. nothing can be changed in it. this is a general list of channels from the provider. In other categories, you can change everything:
- change the sequence of channels
- delete channels
- add channels
- change order
- create new
There are no restrictions on the number of categories and channels in them. It is only limited that a category cannot be without a name and there cannot be two categories with the same names (even within a category, a channel can be present several times).
In the channel list and in the category list, the [MENU] button or [C] button. by pressing it, a list of functions with actions appears / disappears. actions only work while the list is visible
If you are very keen on editing, then delete all categories and restart the plugin. everything will return as with the provider
As mentioned above, Xiaomi Smart TVs are the ideal Smart, because it runs on the most popular Android TV platform that allows you to install applications from Google Play. You can easily watch videos on the most popular YouTube hosting, watch your favorite TV shows on Netflix. After all, you can install any application available on Google Play. Other Google services are also available to you, namely Chromecast and Google voice search, because the Hiomi remotes are equipped with a microphone.
Xiaomi TVs have the ability to receive digital TV without any additional devices in the form of set-top boxes. Therefore, to view the numbers on the Hiomi, we go directly to setting up digital television.
Mi TVs support various broadcast standards
- DVB-T2 basic broadcast format.
- DVB-C is for cable TV.
- DVB-S satellite broadcasting, not all Hiomi models support this reception standard. Therefore, if you need satellite television, check the capabilities of your model before purchasing.
- We connect the TV cable to the TV socket
- Next, we take the remote control and press the Menu button, usually it is indicated by a round.
- Go to the main menu of Mi TV.
- We are looking for a settings icon, usually a gear.
- Select the TV section.
- Next, click on Channels.
- Click on Channel Search.
- Antenna will be offered for reception from the Ether, Cable, respectively, cable, Satellite. satellite broadcasting. click on your signal source.
- Choosing the type of broadcast.
Setting up your Xiaomi Smart TV
Xiaomi has been actively involved in the production of TVs in recent years. Indeed, after a short time, this brand has become one of the leaders in this market segment. Xiaomi TVs are provided in various price categories, thanks to this, even an ordinary buyer has the opportunity to purchase a good TV with numerous functions.
First turn on
Like any other TV, after purchasing a new model of Mi TV, you need to make the initial settings. To do this, when connecting for the first time, follow the prompts on the screen.
First of all, you will be prompted to select a language. What language the TV menu will be in depends on your choice.
Further, on most models, it will be offered to make settings for working on the Internet using a smartphone on the Android platform.
After all, Xiaomi Smart TV runs on Android TV, so by choosing this method you can save time on further actions by transferring data from your phone.
You will also need to agree to the Terms of Service. You can read the User Agreement if you are interested. For further work, click on Accept.
WI-FI connection on Mi Smart TV
Setting up and connecting Wi-Fi on Hiomi TVs is not very difficult and the system itself will constantly connect to the network. After all, TV data is intended to a greater extent for working on the Internet.
- Go to TV settings.
- We find the item Network and Internet.
- Choosing Wi-Fi.
- Click to scan available points.
- Find your network by name.
- Enter your password.
- The TV itself will report a successful connection or an error.
Like any Smart TV, Hiomi easily connects to the network via cable. To do this, you need to perform a few simple steps. After all, thanks to such a connection, you will achieve the maximum Internet speed on your Mi TV.
- We connect one end of the cable to your router into a free socket
- We connect the other end to the TV in the LAN connector on the back of the TV.
- In the installations, select the Wired connection
- The whole network should automatically connect no extra steps required.
Xiaomi TV fix no channel problem for Australia user
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in the settings, but if you have any difficulties in using Mi TV, then describe your problem in the comments.
All connectors are located on the back of the case. They are located on two sites. Those inputs that you will rarely use, such as the antenna, are hidden in the central part of the case. Sockets for flash drives, headphones and other devices that require quick access are located on the side for easy access.
- Ethernet input for connecting a LAN cable. for a wired Internet connection;
- optical output. for connecting Hi-Fi speakers;
- RCA inputs. classic “tulips” for connecting external sources;
- RF-input. for connecting an analog terrestrial television antenna;
- USB connectors. three sockets for flash drives, external hard drives, mice and keyboards;
- CI-interface. for connecting a Smart-card of pay digital television;
- mini-jack-input. analog audio jack for connecting headphones or external speakers;
- HDMI inputs. three sockets for connecting sources, one of which supports ARC (useful for simplifying the connection of external audio devices).
There were some oddities: some of the connectors on the side pad are located as if randomly. A pair of USBs from the third similar connector are separated by all the other jacks, and the headphone jack and the CI interface are located as if no one had thought about their placement in advance. This does not affect the quality of switching, and under normal conditions this oddity is hidden from view, so this is hardly a drawback.
The main software feature of Xiaomi TVs is an endless wall of content. It really doesn’t end.
Here are concentrated film and serial novelties, popular recommendations. They should become personal over time. Here you can go to watching TV via Wi-Fi.
All content is presented by streaming services and online cinemas such as Megogo, ivi.ru, Okko, TVzavr and Amediateka. It works like this: click on the poster of the movie or TV series you are interested in and select the content provider on the screen with the annotation. Often PatchWall offers up to four options: you can choose something cheaper or a service to which you already have a subscription.
PatchWall has its own search. You can search for films and TV shows not only by title, but also, for example, by the name of the actor. There is one big complaint about this search: the set is only available using the navigation buttons. For some reason, Google Assistant doesn’t work here. Also, not all previews are uploaded here. This can be attributed to some kind of Internet problem or a temporary imperfection of the shell.
Appearance and materials
The external advantage of Mi TV 4S models over 4A is the metal frame of the case. Live they do not look particularly reliable or premium: the folds of thin aluminum sheets give a little backlash when pressed, and the frames are not monolithic.
The TV just looks like a TV. It will not decorate most interiors, but it will not spoil either. Do not forget from Honor that to place Mi TV 4S on stands you will need a table or bedside table at least 30 cm wide and at least 120 cm long.
The voice assistant works correctly: for several days he did not make a single mistake when reading words. But its aLGorithms don’t always work the way you expect. For example, on the query “turn on TLC” the assistant does not include the TV channel of the same name, but finds a video with an abbreviation on YouTube.
Review of Xiaomi Mi TV 4S. the most affordable 4K TV with a diagonal of 55 ″, Android TV and HDR support
A device with support for external applications, a bunch of interfaces and an aggregator of streaming services.
On June 17, Xiaomi presented three TV models in Russia: 32-inch 4A, 43-inch and 55-inch 4S. in the first days of sales were 9,990, 19,990 and 29,990 rubles, respectively.
We got the largest metal TV. 55-inch Mi TV 4S.
Services and application support
Often the added value of new products on the market is the added value. the subscriptions you save on. When you buy Xiaomi TVs, you will receive six-month subscriptions to Megogo, TVzavr, ivi.ru and 24 hours TV. Also, the first film in Okko will cost 1 ruble. Based on the subscriptions screen in PatchWall, the list of offers will continue to grow. It should be understood that someday all preferential subscriptions will end and you will have to pay for previously available content.