Xiaomi Redmi 4x Log In Recovery
Sooner or later, we all want something new and interesting, even if it concerns firmware on a smartphone. So it’s time to replace the standard, long-fed picture for something more original. But smartphone owners are interested in the question of how to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi. The fact is that many users on “You” communicate with various applications, and to change the firmware for them is something like a feat.
Here’s a tip for you. before thinking about the firmware, it will not hurt to make changes to the recovery. Many forums advise you to pay attention to TWRP, indicating that TWRP has one distinguishing feature. it is stable and convenient. over, there is the opportunity to work on touch control, which is very profitable. In general, we will understand how to install TWRP on Xiaomi.
Install TWRP Recovery through the official application
To use this method, you must have root privileges. Since we are considering Xiaomi, here advanced users already have rights, it remains only to transfer them to the application. If there are no rights, then you need to get them, and only then install the recovery.
Further instructions are as follows:
- Go to Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmz.soft.twrpmanagerhl = ru) and find there a suitable application;
- Install it and run;
- When the application is installed, you must agree with everything that the application offers, provide it with root access, etc.;
- Select your device and download the Xiaomi TWRP file by clicking on “Download TWRP”;
- Next, select the downloaded img file and through the key “Flash to recovery” install it.
After the program is installed, the mode will turn on reboot to recovery mode, i.e. reboot. But after that, all the manipulations can be carried out from this menu without completely changing the system. And whoever is afraid that the stock firmware will crash, then this will not happen with proper operation.
Install Mi Recovery via fastboot
The second way, how to enter Recovery, is not so simple, but with sufficient concentration and attentiveness, it can be mastered by an ordinary user who decides to dig a little deeper than the standard settings of the smartphone. The only thing that really doesn’t hurt here is the skills of using the console and ADB.
Disabling driver digital signature verification. For windows 8
- Push button combination WinI. Come out to the right “Parameters”.
- Clamp Shift and click “Shutdown”.Reboot.
- After rebooting, a window will appear. “Choice of action”. Choose “Diagnostics”.“Extra options”.“Download Options”.Reboot.
After the reboot, we will see the “Reboot Options » press “F7” and wait when the Windows reboots.
For windows 7
When you turn on the computer, after the BIOS boot phase, we often click “F8”. A menu will appear. “Additional download options”. Choose “Disabling Mandatory Driver Signing”.
P.S: F8 does not always work the first time, so if it doesn’t work out, you can either repeat it 2-3 times, or resort to an alternative method.
- At the first stage, you need to download and install drivers and download the ADB drivers and unzip them. It is very important that the file path is not in Chinese. You can use exclusively Latin characters, otherwise the system will give an error.
- The second step is to enable USB debugging. This is the simplest procedure. It consists in the following manipulations: on the Xiaomi phone, you need to open the item “About the phone”. When you find the right menu, eight times (sometimes seven is enough) click on the MIUI version. After clicks, a message will appear “You are a developer”. In the settings menu, the sub-item “for the developer” appears and select “USB debugging” in it. If there is nothing, then you do not have access rights or you already have it.
- In the third step, log in and run command.bat from the ADB folder. Next we indicate the command “Adb devices”, but by checking if there is a smartphone connection. If the phone does not respond, then something is wrong, therefore it is better to make the connection again.
- If the connection is established, start Fastboot Mode by running the command “Adb reboot bootloader”. Once this is done, the smartphone automatically restarts and goes into bootloader mode. When it ends, you can install custom recovery.
- Since we do not have the recovery itself, in this case I use the recovery files that are on the Internet, download them on forums, etc. Here, for example, you can find Mi Recovery 3 from this link. You need to save the recovery to a folder with adb and name it TWRP.img
- And using the installation is generally very simple, as its whole essence boils down to one simple command “Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img”.
In fact, this all ends, although in order to make sure that the device is working, you need to log in from the device to the TVRP mode. Making a launch is pretty simple. To do this, perform the following manipulations:
- We press and hold the power and volume buttons in the “down” position;
- We wait for the vibration signal and immediately leave;
- We are waiting for the utility that we just installed to run.
If all is well, you can go to the system, and if your goal is to install the firmware, then continue to work.
Of course, not everyone will be able to carry out these manipulations, but a user of medium degree of advancedness still needs to figure out how to work in recovery mode.
If the smartphone simply does not enter this mode, regardless of which particular options you use, then in this case you can look for alternative options, how to enter the desired mode. We just do not recommend using unverified methods, because this can cause a complete collapse of your smartphone. It is much more reliable to entrust this matter to a professional, preferably already dealing with Xiaomi smartphones.
The main reason that the user cannot enter the recovery is a conflict between the utility code and the firmware. To solve this trouble is simple. you can reinstall the recovery itself. That’s just a temporary solution, and then you have to look for another way how to enter the system’s menu of interest.