Xiaomi Redmi 4 Phone How to Open the Cover
Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone is not provided by developers to remove the back cover. The device has a monolithic case, in which there are no any protrusions and niches in order to “tuck” and open the back cover, like other smartphones. But there are times when you still need to do this to get to the battery and other important parts. Then how to open the back cover of Xiaomi Redmi 4? Let’s figure it out.
Smartphones Xiaomi Redmi 4
Case Material Xiaomi Redmi 4
The smartphone case is made of plastic, with rounded ends and corners. Designers tried to disguise plastic as metal, so the color is not uniform everywhere. There are two grooves on the back, but they are decorative. When opening the lid, all these features will serve us well. After all, it is not always possible to open the lid without a trace. It is worth saying separately that you need to work as carefully as possible to avoid serious cracks and chips.
The process of removing the cover of Xiaomi Redmi 4
To remove the back cover of the smartphone we need some tools:
- Sucker. The main tool for holding the cover. The more suction cup you can find, the better, but in diameter no more than the width of the lid. It is advisable that she be with a pen to hold it with her hand.
- Screwdrivers, small, Phillips.
- Plastic tool. shoulder blade for prying the front part.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Cover
Follow the simple instructions to open the lid:
- The phone must be turned off.
- The basket to insert the SIM card must be removed.
- At the bottom there are 2 screws that must be removed using prepared screwdrivers.
- We pry the body very carefully with the prepared plastic blades.
- When the lid succumbed, you need to open it from the side of the keys, from the right side.
- Attention! Open more carefully, inside 2 parts are fastened by a fragile loop, which branches off from the fingerprint recognition window.
- Next, unfasten the cable from the cover.
- That’s all. The cover is removed, now you can get the battery if it was your goal.
We disassemble the smartphone Xiaomi
It will not be superfluous to once again recall that the developer does not provide for removing the cover and disassembling the smartphone, so you do this at your own peril and risk. For a good example, watch the:
How to verify the authenticity of the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4
Everyone knows that the smartphone market is full of fake products. It can easily fall into our hands, given that many new smartphone models we have never seen in our eyes. In order to determine what is in your hands, download the original Xiaomi product or counterfeit and install the application on your smartphone from the page https://jd.mi.com/ and scan. The program will indicate whether you own the original device or still got into a fake.
Compare original and fake Xiaomi Redmi 4
Also, your smartphone can be checked for authenticity in one more way. compare the actual characteristics with the characteristics specified by the manufacturer. To do this, you need to install the AnTuTu application on your phone and do a comparison test.
You need to be warned if you conducted the test and the results are suspiciously small or the characteristics of the smartphone do not match those declared by the manufacturer. this may mean that you are the owner of a fake and it is unlikely to open the back cover. It should also be said that you should not use the AnTuTu application preinstalled in the purchased device, but download and install it again from the official website or Google Play. This should be done for the reason that the manufacturer of a fake smartphone can install a program that obviously shows the results necessary for a positive test so that the user does not guess about anything.