Xiaomi AirDots How To Insert In Ear
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 2 Wireless Headphones Black (BHR4272GL) Global
Like other Bluetooth headsets, the Redmi AirDots 2 is also quite small in size, SIMplifying parts with soft curves, high-quality plastics and state-of-the-art surface technology.
In addition, each headset also has a mechanical control key on the body for pausing music, receiving calls, activating virtual assistants, and more.
Specially designed ear-tip design with silicone tip ensures a snug fit in the ear.
Headphones come with alternative silicone ear pads in three sizes: small, medium and large.
A docking station with a capacity of 300 mAh will allow you to charge the headphones three times, which, after charging, can work for about 4 hours.
Improved sync capabilities
The Redmi AirDots 2 wireless earbuds have enhanced pairing capabilities that allow you to directly connect both earbuds to your smartphone.
Of course, users can still use any earbud for listening in mono and switch to stereo by placing a second earbud in their ear.
Also, the headset will automatically turn off after 5 minutes if not in use.
Stable Bluetooth 5.0 connection
Redmi AirDots 2 are equipped with a Bluetooth 5.0 chip, which provides twice the speed and stability of data transfer compared to the previous generation.
In addition, the headset also features a gaming mode to optimize connection, helping to reduce audio latency to its lowest level while gaming.
Intelligent virtual assistant support
Redmi AirDots 2 earbuds also support Google Assistant, Siri, XiaoAI and to activate you just need to double-press the button on the earphone.
You can also reject calls by pressing and holding the mechanical key for about 1 second or answering / pausing calls and playing music with a SIMple mechanical key press.
High quality sound
Redmi AirDots 2 headphones are equipped with a 7.2 mm speaker, with good depth, clarity and accuracy of bass sound, and DSP technology helps to better process sound and eliminate noise.
In addition, the main update of Redmi AirDots 2 is the introduction of Environment Noise Reduction technology, which filters out extraneous noise and helps you to hear each other better when you call.
Instructions on how to connect and configure Xiaomi AirDots Pro
In order for the headphones to work, you must:
- Usually the headphones are in a protective case, so free them from there;
- Check for charge and activity;
- The headphones only work with phones with Bluetooth. Start Bluetooth on the phone and the headphones can be turned on;
- Find connected devices on your smartphone and connect Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro.
After the above, the sound will sound through the headphones, not the speaker. Next time, the headphones will connect by themselves, as soon as you turn on Bluetooth. Optionally, they can be turned off or completely turned off Bluetooth. Over, the headphones can turn off by themselves in the absence or critical level of charge, or if a person has moved at least 10 meters away from the smartphone.
Manual for Xiaomi AirDots Pro
According to Xiaomi, the Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro headphones are SIMilar to the wireless headphones from Apple. It is worth noting that the gadget from Apple is much more expensive than from Xiaomi, although they have equal properties. The buyer does not need to pay more for the same quality headphones.
Designed regulation by headphones
The preset property is an automatic pause. The built-in infrared device calculates the removed earpiece and the music automatically stops playing. When the earphone is reinserted into the ear, the melody will start playing from the second when the interruption occurred.
Another feature of Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro is the touch sensor. With it, you can pause or play music, as well as make calls, listen to audiobooks, podcasts with just a touch.
Charging and recharging takes about 3 hours, and if the charging level is low, the headphones begin to give signals about the necessary recharge. The protective case can also serve as a charger, because it is also a programmed compressor. To do this, you need to put the headphones back into it, but so that the contacts match. This is not a difficult task, since special cases are designed for the Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro headphones.
Answering a second call and switching between calls
When there is an incoming call, tap the touchpad to answer the call. When there is an incoming call on the second line, tap the touchpad again to switch to a new incoming call.
To switch between lines, double-tap the touchpad.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots TWS Earphone Features
The following functions work on the left and right headphones
Wearing the Xiaomi Mi AirDots TWS Earbuds
Insert the earbud gently into your ear.
When talking on the phone through the earpiece, we advise you to rotate the microphone so that it is closer to your mouth.
Connecting one Xiaomi earphone to the phone
Automatic connection: take one earphone out of the charger. After automatic power on, turn on the search for Bluetooth devices and select MI AirDots BASIC_R (or MI AirDots BASIC_L) and press to complete the connection.
Note: the left earphone (L) takes a little longer to connect than the right one.
Manual Connection: When the headset is off, manually turn on one of the headphones. When the LED indicator starts flashing white, turn on the search for Bluetooth devices.
Charging TWS Earbuds Xiaomi Mi AirDots
Before using the device, remove the insulating film from the charging contacts of both earbuds to fully charge the charging box and earbuds. Use a USB charging cable to charge the case.
|Low charge||Red LED indicator flashes every 3 sec.|
|Battery discharged||After placing the earphone in the case, the red LED indicator lights up for 10 seconds.|
|The battery is charging||The indicator glows white during operation.|
The earbuds will alert you when the battery is low with a voice prompt. Place the earbuds in the charger. The red indicator will light up while charging. The white indicator will turn off after fully charged for 1 minute.
Manual for Xiaomi Mi AirDots TWS Wireless Headphones
Activating the voice assistant
To activate the voice assistant, double-tap the touchpad.
Note: It is required that the device supports the functions of voice assistant and activation in standby mode.
The headphones are initially equipped with medium ear pads.
You can replace them with suitable ones.
Using headphones can reduce the perception of external sounds.
Do not use the headphones in an environment that may endanger safety. It is recommended to use one earphone outdoors.
Things to Remember?
First, keep in mind that many xiaomi smartphones do not have a removable back panel. Therefore, access to the slots for SIM and memory cards is located on the left side. Why not on the right? There are usually power and volume buttons.
In this case, the hole from which the slots are taken out is closed with a special cover. You can open it with a paper clip-key that comes with the device. By the way, under no circumstances throw this item away and keep it handy. After all, if you suddenly need to change the SIM card or get a microSD flash drive, it will be difficult without it.
How to insert SIM card into xiaomi phone
So, here you become the owner of a xiaomi smartphone. Perhaps this is a redmi 4x or redmi 5a model, or maybe a more expensive mi a1 or mi6. It is possible that you have chosen another option from the large line of this Chinese manufacturer. Congratulations anyway! Great choice! It remains only to turn on the device and insert the SIM card. Of course, for many, this procedure will be SIMpler than ever. But there are those who find SIM installation a real challenge.
So we decided to talk about it in detail. We promise by studying the information below, you can easily insert a SIM card into your Xiaomi.
Insert a SIM card into a Xiaomi smartphone. Detailed instructions
- Turn off the mobile device. Of course, it is allowed to install the SIM on “hot”, but for security reasons we recommend not to do so.
- We take the phone and put it with the display down. At the same time, in order not to scratch the screen, we first lay paper or some kind of soft cloth under it.
- We arm ourselves with a key-clip to open the SIM card slot. If you have lost it or cannot find it, then try to pick up a needle or wire of the same thickness and use them.
- We find a connector on the side of the smartphone, in which slots for a SIM card and a flash drive are hidden.
- Carefully and evenly insert the key-paper clip into the hole, holding it strictly perpendicular to the end of the smartphone. Then press lightly.
- After the performed manipulations, the tray should snap off and protrude slightly outward. We pry it with our finger and pull it out completely.
- We install a SIM card (or maybe 2 SIM cards at once, if there are connectors) or microSD to increase memory in order to get plus a couple of gigabytes for data storage.
- Place the slot back into the slot. We press on it until it clicks.
That’s all! Just remember to insert your SIM card correctly. To do this, you can use the instructions for your smartphone or special tips-schemes on the sliding slot.
How to set up xiaomi AirDots headphones
Xiaomi AirDots is one of the most affordable and popular wireless devices on the Russian market. With the help of special touch panels located on the outside of each earphone, you can connect to your smartphone and enjoy your favorite music.
Many users face problems when connecting Xiaomi AirDots: in order to properly connect the gadget to the phone, you must clearly follow the instructions.
After checking the package contents, you can start setting up Xiaomi AirDots.
In order to connect the device to your smartphone, you should:
- Remove Xiaomi AirDots from the charging case.
- On each earphone, the back surface is a touch button: if you press and hold it for a few seconds, the device starts to respond with the appropriate indication. It is necessary to SIMultaneously hold down the buttons on the left and right earphones. The key word is SIMultaneously: it is important to synchronize the movement of your hands as much as possible, so that the “ears” can subsequently automatically synchronize with each other and with the smartphone.
- Hold down the keys: a white flashing indicator will appear on the right “ear”, then. Red, then. Red-white. After a couple of seconds, after the appearance of a red-white flicker, you must put the headphones back in the case.
- It is important to make sure that the charge indicators are working on AirDots, and then close the case.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone: bring up the menu by swiping and click on the corresponding Bluetooth connection icon.
- Open the case and remove from it first the left earpiece, then the right one. It is necessary to perform the procedure in this order, otherwise, when the gadget is connected to the phone, only one earphone will play. The right one, and when you press the left “ear” only it will play. So the sync will be wrong.
- After removing parts of the device from the case, a white indicator will appear, signaling that the pairing process is in progress.
- Go to the phone settings by tapping on the gear-shaped icon (the location of the “Settings” menu depends on the smartphone model). Go to the subsection “Bluetooth”: wait for the update of the section “Other devices”.
- The name of the connected device will appear in the “Other devices” menu. Each earphone has its own designation: Redmi AirDots_L. For the left, Redmi AirDots_R. For the right.
- You only need to connect the right earphone. Redmi AirDots_R to pair it to the phone. Synchronization with the left “ear” will happen automatically.
- After the connection is established, Redmi AirDots_R will move from the “Other devices” section to the “My devices” section. Next to his name will be written “Connected”.
- If the Redmi AirDots_R inscription does not appear in the general list, then you need to turn off and then turn on Bluetooth. If this did not save the situation, then you need to restart the smartphone and repeat the connection procedure again.
- Go to the “Bluetooth” section on your iPhone / Android, wait for the headphone search process to complete. Connect Redmi AirDots_R.
- “Ear” flashes quickly: pair search is in progress. After about 15 seconds. Activation will take place.
- Put headphones in your ears, play music or video on your smartphone. When the sound starts playing, you need to click the power button on the left earphone, and it will automatically connect to the right.
- If, after connecting, the sound plays only in one earphone, then you need to remove the pairing: go to “Settings”. Section “Bluetooth”, click on the icon in the form of the letter “i” in a blue circle, located next to the Redmi AirDots_R, and select the option “Disable “. Do the same with Redmi AirDots_L (if the left earphone was connected to the smartphone for some reason). Reconnect the right earbud to your smartphone.
In playback mode, the gadget works for about 4 hours. In the case of using one earbud, the battery life increases by an hour, after which it will be necessary to recharge by placing both parts of the device in the case. If the case is completely discharged, then it must be connected to a power source via a USB cable.
If you still can’t turn on the headphones, or only one works, you can try resetting the Bluetooth settings in the following way:
- Unpair with all devices: laptop, computer, smartphone, etc.
- Disconnect both Xiaomi AirDots by pressing and holding the touchpads until red indicators appear.
- Press the keys again for 30-50 seconds, wait for the white light signal to appear. Do not let go of the touchpads. After 10-20 seconds. The indicator will alternately blink white and red.
- Hold down the keys until they stop glowing. Wait a little. After the indicators flicker, the settings will be reset.
- Return the headphones to the case, wait a few seconds and remove the device, wait until the synchronization is complete, after which you can reconnect the right earpiece to the smartphone.
To clear the Bluetooth cache, you need to perform the following manipulations:
- Go to phone settings by tapping on the gear icon.
- Go to the “Applications” tab.
- Select “All applications or” Application manager “(depending on the version of Android, the names of the items may differ).
- A list of all installed programs will be displayed: search for Bluetooth and click on it.
Contents of delivery
The device is presented in two colors: black and white.
The package includes:
- A plastic capsule that acts as a charger;
- The headphones themselves, which are located in the capsule;
- Replaceable ear pads (attachments) of different sizes;
The manufacturer did not include a micro USB cable in the package: you need to purchase it separately, but not necessarily, a cable from a smartphone with an appropriate connector will do.
How to use Xiaomi AirDots?
Unlike the well-known AirPods, Xiaomi AirDots do not automatically turn off after being removed from the ears. To stop playback, you need to put them in the case:
- If you remove only the left earpiece, the right one will continue to work;
- If you remove the right one, then both will turn off.
Airdots supports all well-known voice assistants, incl. Alice, Siri and Google Assistant. Device management is intuitive and SIMple:
- With a single touch of the sensor, music playback will pause, and in the case of an incoming call, pressing the key will establish a connection with the subscriber;
- When double-tapping, the voice assistant menu appears;
- If held for more than a second, the call is canceled;
- Double-tapping during a mobile call turns off the microphone.
Charging wireless Xiaomi AirDots is SIMple: just put the headphones in a special case for 45 minutes, which is equipped with a powerful 350 mAh battery. The case is enough for three charging cycles, after which you need to connect it to a power source via micro USB. The need to recharge the case is signaled by a red diode, while white means that the battery is fully charged.
Differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S is not the second generation of headphones. They got a couple of small improvements in total. Size, color, sound quality remained the same. There are only two differences:
- A different pairing mechanism is used. Previously, the left earpiece was connected to the right one, and the right one to the phone. Now they both connect directly to the phone, which has made the pairing process a little faster.
- Added function to reduce latency. Details about it later in the article. In short, it is useless.
If you expected that the sound quality will be super high. I’m ready to disappoint you. It’s standard. Compared to the model without the letter S, it seemed to me that the lower frequencies were enhanced. In general, they sound the same as the previous model.
In order not to demotivate people who are going to buy them, I will say. The sound is good, the best that you can find in wireless headphones in this price range. # 128293; You just don’t expect them to sound like more expensive ears with a price tag of 250.
The charging case is compact enough to easily fit in your. However, it is not flat, its thickness is enough for you to feel the presence of wireless headphones in your pants. The cover of the case is held by a magnet, just like the headphones themselves inside it.
When everyone will switch to USB Type-C?
I don’t like how little the headphones stick out of the case, sometimes it can be hard to get them, especially in hot weather when your hands are sweaty and slimy.
The only real compromise is the microUSB connector for charging. All my gadgets besides these headphones are USB Type-C charged. Every time I miss the connector on the right side, I rapidly lose nerve cells. # 128545;
I want to note the excellent communication. Wireless headphones work great over relatively long distances and even through walls. You can leave the phone on the couch and move around the apartment. The sound will not disappear.
A new feature has been added to Redmi Earbuds S. A game mode with reduced audio latency. It turns on with a triple click and reduces audio delay. Honestly, I did not have any delays without this mode (or they were so small that I did not notice them), so I doubt the usefulness of this function.
Finally, the earbuds are IPX4 rated, which means they are sweat and splash resistant. I had a case when one of the headphones fell into the sink directly under the running water. It took a couple of seconds before I took them out, he still continued to play, although the sound became noticeably quieter.
After drying, the volume level leveled off. Redmi AirDots S sound exactly the same as before the sink incident. Communication quality has not changed.
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S work for about 4 hours on a single charge, this is at 50% volume. When the volume is increased, the battery life will drop, but not significantly. Together with the case, you can expect about 12 hours of sound. Charging the earbuds fully in just over 90 minutes.
In my practice, I charge them about once a week while listening to music every weekday for 80-100 minutes. I think this is a good result.
But what’s bad is that you can’t control when the charge of the case goes to zero. The LED indicator is located in an awkward place and is very dim.
Suitable for calls? Microphone quality
The microphones in the Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S are quite average. I would not torture my interlocutors by talking through them. In a critical situation, when the phone is far away, this can be done. You can also pick up the phone to say a few words. But I would not conduct a long conversation through these headphones.
Unlike the myriad clones of Airpods, Redmi Earbuds S look different. This design sits much more tightly in your ears than half-open plastic Apple Airpods. The appearance does not differ from the version without the S prefix.
The earbuds are made from matte black plastic, making them easier to clean than other glossy options on the market. In addition, the rounded rectangular design fits perfectly into the ear and does not sag.
Each weighs 4 grams, which means that it is possible not to take off AirDots S for several hours of listening and not get tired. There is an LED on the case that glows red when charging and blinks white when pairing.
Xiaomi includes 3 pairs of silicone pads in the package. The standard medium size was fine for me. However, the seal is not perfect. I recommend using foam pads that keep their shape. It would be nice to see them in the kit, but they are not there.
Physical buttons are used to control Xiaomi Redmi Earbuds S. Pressing pauses the track, double. Calls the voice assistant, and long turns them off.
Review of Redmi AirDots S: how it differs from its predecessor?
Xiaomi recently released an improved version of its bestseller, the Redmi AirDots S. How is the new product different from its predecessor? Should you buy it and how do these wireless headphones generally behave in everyday life? You will receive the answer to these questions below.
I have been using the previous version of the headphones for over a year, and a week ago I got my hands on an improved version. I spent 7 days with them and am ready to share my experience in this Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S review.
Top Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Wireless Headphones! How to distinguish from a fake?
Hello! Today I will add my five kopecks to the operating experience with probably the most popular Xiaomi Redmi AirDots TWS wireless headphones. By the way, on the Telegram channel TechnoReview interesting technical devices, new products from Xiaomi and discounts on them appear even faster, so subscribe to be the first to know about everything.!
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Wireless Headphones
Headphones are supplied in a box with colorful printing. Since the device is the most popular, there are also a lot of fakes. And it is by the box that you can identify a fake from the original. First, we look at the availability of standard seals. Next, you should pay attention to the font and color of the printing, which should be bright enough, and the image of the devices themselves shimmer in the light and give gloss. And of course the barcode must be clearly printed and not have curvature in the font. There is also a SKU number by which you can check originality.
Opening the box, we are greeted by a case containing headphones, three pairs of replaceable ear pads and a small instruction. As many know, the charging cable is not included in the package. But some enterprising Chinese are ready to throw a cheap cable at an inflated price into the package for an additional fee.
The case itself is made of medium-quality matte black plastic with the Redmi inscription. On the back there is a microUSB connector for charging. When charging, an indicator on the front starts to light up, which is absolutely invisible when the power is off.
The cover of the original headphones for easy removal opens at an angle of 90 degrees. The headphones themselves are in jacks with connectors for charging them. Each earbud has an activity indicator that glows either white or red.
The earphone is made in the form of a capsule and has a mechanical key that, when pressed once, starts and stops tracks, and also allows you to answer incoming calls. Double-clicking calls up the voice assistant. On the back there are two charging contacts and a left and right ear designation. The battery life of the headphones is approximately 4 hours. At the same time, from the case to full charge, they can also be charged 4 times.
Before pairing, you must hold down the mechanical keys on each of the headphones. After that, connect the right earpiece in the Bluetooth settings of the smartphone. The left one will automatically connect accordingly. Personally, in my ears, the plugs look unusual, to put it mildly. But my ears are big, so almost all headphones don’t fit me. Regardless, the headphones will fit most people, not mutants like me. Joke. Seriously though, I think the Xiaomi AirDots Pro would suit me, but they are expensive and not worth it. And the sound is comparable to the option under consideration. By the way, the new Xiaomi AirDots Pro 2 headphones have already been released, which received a design SIMilar to Apple AirPods. Well, the same Apple AirPods will fall out of my ears at the first step. At the same time, I always found a position in which the headphones can be placed in the ears, so that they sit there tightly and do not fall out, but it looks very funny and it’s even a little embarrassing to walk down the street like that. Otherwise, the form factor of the headphones pleases and allows them to be “screwed” into the ear with almost any side, finding a comfortable position in which they will not fall out.
I will not say much about the sound of these headphones, since this is a purely individual concept, which has already been expressed from all sides on the Internet. Many are surprised at decent bass for such a modest amount. And I can say that the bass is really good here. The rest of the characteristics are on average and for such a price, a very decent level. At the same time, even at maximum volume, you can listen to the headphones and my picky ears are quite capable of this task.
To summarize, for that kind of money, you won’t find the best wireless headphones for YouTube browsing and picky music listening. The main thing here is not to run into a fake, in which a smart Chinese man for the same money will slip you frank trash for 7 bucks. Therefore, I left the link to the original headphones above. I strongly recommend taking these, since analogs in the same form factor SIMply will not pay for themselves, but saving on a bad habit and then walking with a very good device for several years, I think, is within the power of everyone. Thank you all for your attention. While.