Windows 10 Home 64 Upgrade To Professional
Remember that these keys can be used to evaluate, test, and install the following editions of Windows 10.
New computers with Windows 10 installed for end users are usually available in two versions: Home and Pro.
Version Home. The home edition, of course, is inferior in its capabilities to the Pro version. these are Group Policy Editor, Remote Desktop, Internet Explorer in Enterprise Mode, Restricted Access Mode, Hyper-V. and etc.
If you decide using the Universal Key, upgrade your Windows 10 operating system from Home to Pro.
The process of switching from Home Edition to Professional is very simple and can even be said to be quick: during the upgrade process, all your files, installed applications and programs remain untouched.
How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Windows 10 Universal Key to upgrade.
- Open Windows Options. using the Win keyboard shortcut I or by clicking the gear icon in the Start menu.
- Click on the section. Update and Security CenterA.
- In the left part of the window, find and click on the section Activation
- In the window that opens, find and click on the link Change Product Key
- You will need to enter the key of the edition of Windows 10 you need and click Further.
- In the next window, click Start update
- The update will take some time, after which your device will reboot
Buying a license to upgrade to a professional version is a good idea, but there is a way to switch from Home to Pro edition without first buying a license, but leave this question for later.
After the upgrade, when you activate your OS, you will need to change the shared product key to the actual key that you purchased.
By entering the following or your key, you can change the edition of Windows 10:
- Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 ProfessionalEducation
- Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Pro
Currently available keys for updating Windows 10 between editions:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 pro
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Pro Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Enterprise S
- Windows 10 S
Since you could upgrade to Windows 10 for a certain period of time for free, and you might have used the free upgrade, you didn’t need Windows 10 keys, but later, when you use the Windows system installation image file or a DVD, these product keys will be required to install Windows 10.
Common keys for installing Windows 10 version 1909. Update November 2019.
Currently, a set of shared keys is available for Windows 10.
To install Windows 10 version 1909 with a universal key, use the following keys:
Windows 10 Home YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
Windows 10 Home N 4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW
Windows 10 Home Single Language BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
Windows 10 Pro VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
Windows 10 Pro N 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations DXG7C-N36C4-C4HTG-X4T3X-2YV77
Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations WYPNQ-8C467-V2W6J-TX4WX-WT2RQ
Windows 10 S 3NF4D-GF9GY-63VKH-QRC3V-7QW8P
Windows 10 Education YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBY
Windows 10 Education N 84NGF-MHBT6-FXBX8-QWJK7-DRR8H
Windows 10 Pro Education 8PTT6-RNW4C-6V7J2-C2D3X-MHBPB
Windows 10 Pro Education N GJTYN-HDMQY-FRR76-HVGC7-QPF8P
Windows 10 Enterprise XGVPP-NMH47-7TTHJ-W3FW7-8HV2C
Windows 10 Enterprise GN FW7NV-4T673-HF4VX-9X4MM-B4H4T
Windows 10 Enterprise N WGGHN-J84D6-QYCPR-T7PJ7-X766F
Windows 10 Enterprise S NK96Y-D9CD8-W44CQ-R8YTK-DYJWX
Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSB 2016 RW7WN-FMT44-KRGBK-G44WK-QV7YK
If you have an ISO image or any other bootable media containing Windows installation files, you can install the OS using the universal key.
To install Windows 10 using a shared key, use the keys provided above.