What to do if the iPhone hung on Aityons
Why the iPhone does not turn on, freezes or turns off on the logo with an apple?
A lot of Apple technology users almost simultaneously informed us of the problem when the iPhone does not turn on, the apple logo is burning and the phone freezes. For some owners, the smartphone automatically turns off after the screensaver. All these are varieties of the same problem. We figured out the reasons for such a problem and ways to correct it. Then we will tell you about whether it is possible to fix it on your own at home.
These are the main reasons why the iPhone does not turn on:
How to Fix iPhone Cellular Data Problem. Stuck on 2G
- There is not enough battery charge;
- Random failure of the operating system;
- Error during the firmware of the smartphone;
- Not fully established or problematic update;
- Damage to memory, battery or iOS.
According to observations, the most common cause of the iPhone breaks is an attempt to perform jailbreak. Naturally, the result of the procedure differs from what should be.
Iphone hangs on the lace in normal restoration mode
The main reason that the iPhone is dependent on the iTunes lace is to update the software. If before the iPhone hangs on the iTunes lace, you installed new software products, then to solve the problem you can do the following:
In order not to wait for the firmware update it ends itself, use a rigid reloading of the device. To do this, simultaneously pressed and hold the Home buttons and turning on/off. After these actions, the ITUNES program will disappear and iPhone functionality will be completely restored.
Reloading the device
It is not corny, but the usual reboot can help out: both the computer and the Apple device itself. While you reboot the PC with the standard method, take the phone and at the same time clamp the power button and “home”, holding them in this position for 10 seconds, after which the smartphone will reboot. Now try to connect again and start the recovery process.
If errors occur in the process of flashing, for example, a warning appears with an error. Then the situation is much worse. Most likely an important microcircuit inside the phone is damaged, it is unlikely to fix it independently. In this case, you will have to contact the repair masters, since without special equipment it is not realistic to solder the microcircuit. Although our craftsmen learned to do this, and I will leave a video about the skirmish of the chip with my own hands, suddenly someone will come in handy.
It happens that other varieties of the problem arise when the iPhone does not turn on, chamomile is spinning on the screen and nothing happens. Most likely you have to counter the device, but first try to make a hard reboot, suddenly help. Do not be afraid, there is nothing complicated and terrible, you will not even lose data, as if you still decide to reflash the iPhone.
Restore iPhone via iTunes
If the iPhone does not turn on even after connecting to the computer, then only recovery will help out.
❗ In most cases, recovery involves removing all data from the device. It will be possible to return them only if there is a current backup.
Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable and run itunes (Finder window at MacOS Catalina).
Enter the iPhone in the recovery mode. For this:
Note: iPhone must be connected to a computer via USB cable.
- On the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s and earlier models. At the same time, click the “Home” and “Power” buttons (the power button, is located on the side or above the case) and hold them for about 20 seconds until the iTunes logo (laptop logo in iOS 13) appears on the screen).
- On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. At the same time, press the volume reduction button and the “power” (side) button and hold them for about 20 seconds before the logo appears the ITUNES logo (laptop logo in iOS 13).
- On the iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X and more new models. Press and immediately release the volume increase button. Press and immediately release the volume reduction button. After click the side button and hold it for about 20 seconds before the iTunes logo appears (laptop logo in iOS 13).
Itunes will report the detection of iPhone in recovery mode. In the window opened, select “Refresh”. Initially, it is necessary to choose this particular option, since it can allow the device to return to working condition without loss of data.
If recovery without loss of data is possible, the process of updating iPhone will begin. Wait for its end. ❗ In no case do not disconnect the iPhone from the computer.
If the update ends with an error, then the restoration should be performed. Again, enter the iPhone into the recovery mode (step) and in the iTunes window, select “Restore”. Wait for the end of the operation.
How to restart your iPhone if it’s frozen on the Apple logo — Apple Support
As a result of updating or recovery, your iPhone will return to working condition again.
Why iPhone hung in recovery mode
Before you can fix your iPhone, which is stuck in recovery mode, it is important to know the possible main causes of the problem. Thus, you can solve the problem properly, because otherwise everything can be much worse. So, there are two important reasons why the iPhone freezes in recovery mode: software damage and equipment problems.
Below are some software reasons for freezing iPhone or iPad in recovery mode:
- Trying to update your iOS device to the latest version
- Unsuccessful attempt to make your iPhone jailbreak.
- You have entered the recovery mode to solve another problem.
So, these are the reasons why the iPhone hangs in recovery mode. Having studied these reasons, find out how to fix the iPhone freezing in recovery mode. You can go to the next part of this post.
Fonelab allows you to translate iPhone / iPad / iPod from the DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, headphones, etc. D. In normal condition without loss of data.
- Fix the disconnected problems of the iOS system.
- Data extraction from the iOS disabled devices without data loss.
- It is safe and easy to use.
Reload the iPhone 13/12/11/x/8/7/6s
The first solution that you should study, the iPhone depends on the update. This is a forced restart of the device. It should be understood that different iPhone have different methods of forced restart.
For iPhone 8/x/11/12
- Quickly press the “volume increase” button, and then quickly click the “volume Reducing” button.
- Click and hold the IPhone side button until the screen goes out and the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus
- First press and hold the “Sleep / Awakening” button. This button is on the right side of the device.
- Holding the press button, click the “Reduce volume” button. Let the two buttons when you see Apple’s logo on the screen.
What to do if the iPhone hung when updating, restore the smartphone via iTunes
If the forced rebooting the problem did not help the problem or a notification appeared on the screen about the need to restore the smartphone through iTunes, we have no other way out how to connect the device to the computer for subsequent restoration.
The recovery process is easy:
Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer and run iTunes
If the device is not yet entered into the recovery mode, click the home and power buttons and hold them until the iTunes icon appears on the screen (as in the image below)
Click on the “update” button, confirm the start of the operation and wait for its end
Important: In the case of update, you will try to reinstall iOS without data loss. If you choose restoration, then all the content and settings will be erased.
Note: the process can take for a rather long time, since initially iTunes will download the necessary IOS version from Apple servers.
After the end of the recovery process for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, the latest available version of iOS will be installed.