What To Do If Sound Wheezes On A Laptop
Most often, owners of laptops and computers face one problem, and this problem is associated with playing music and when extraneous noise is heard. But more often than not, the sound wheezes on the laptop. This article describes in detail how to fix all problems and what programs can be downloaded to improve sound quality on a laptop or computer.
Solving Sound Problems. Sound drivers
Initially, check to see if your laptop has Dixing and DMA enabled, they will improve system performance. If after that the sound still wheezes on the laptop, then the next step you need to take. this update sound drivers to other devices. Most often, this is due to outdated drivers for sound, to a network card and to a Wi-Fi adapter. All drivers can be downloaded absolutely free. After updating the drivers, is the sound still wheezing on the laptop? If so, then in rare cases, Dolby sound enhancement technology may be to blame. These technologies, of course, are not found on all laptops. Go into the properties of the speakers and turn off this technology.
Codec Update. Sound gone
Such questions are very common: the sound on the laptop disappeared, what should I do? Or why is there no sound on the laptop? Such a problem at least once in a lifetime, but every computer owner has a problem.
In order for the sound to appear, it is enough to fulfill several requirements:
- First of all, try restarting your computer. Most often, the sound appears after that.
- If after rebooting nothing has changed, then try to check the external speakers, is everything connected correctly, is the volume control turned on, etc.
- Check the sound of Windows if it is muted.
- You can also check the system settings. They are located in Start. Control Panel. Sound, check all settings.
- Perhaps you need to update the driver, for this, go to the device manager, there you will see a tab “Sound, and gaming devices”. Click “Update driver”.
- Scroll through the sound buttons on the laptop; perhaps the sound has been reduced by them.
All of the above should help you resolve your problem.
Sound Enhancement Programs
You may need a program to improve the sound on your laptop to fix your problems. This article compiles sound enhancement programs that are designed for different purposes.
Programs that change the characteristics of sound files and audio streams, as well as expert programs in improving sound
- StereoTool 7 improves sound quality by increasing and adjusting the sound frequency signal. Fine tune the sound for various parameters.
- Hear 1 improves multimedia playback. Multifunctional, the music sounds different, it is a true expert in improving sound.
- Breakaway Audio Enhancer improves the sound quality on all sound cards. Creates virtual professional sound on a laptop. After that, the sound becomes better and is configured according to different criteria.
- DFX is the best laptop audio enhancement plugin designed for the player “Winamp”. Improves settings for frequency sound characteristics. Gives new quality to music with various special effects, creates surround sound, there is a super bass mode.
- RazerSurround 7.1. a program created specifically for fans to play various games that improves the sound signal in the headphones, regardless of their quality. Virtually 7.1 channel sound is created in the settings. Players themselves can customize the sound for themselves, do as it will be better for them.
The article collected not all the programs that can improve the sound on your computer, but only the best.