Transfer of a telephone book from iPhone to Android
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android
The first thing to do after buying a new phone is to copy contacts from one device to another. It is good that the days were left behind when for this it was necessary to rewrite everything into a notebook, and then manually enter hundreds of numbers, names. Today I will talk in detail about the best ways how to transfer contacts from iPhone on Android, spending a minimum of time and effort.
Apple offers a simple solution. It is enough to use the browser on the computer, or through any Internet observer on the phone.
An important condition for the success of further actions is the active syphone synchronization with a remote server. You can check this option in “settings”. We find the section of the icloud options and inside it include the item “Contacts”. A similar method is relevant when transferring other data (photos, messages, notes).
Transfer of contacts, calendar and photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive
Google Drive application (Google disc) is available for both Apple and Android and, among other things, it allows you to easily upload contacts, calendar and photos into the Google cloud, and then upload them to another device.
You can do this using the following simple steps:
- Install Google from the App Store on your iPhone and enter the Google account (the same thing that will be used on Android. If you have not created this account yet, create it on your Android phone).
- In the Google application, click on the menu button, and then. On the icon with the image of the six.
- In the settings, select “backup”.
- Turn on the elements that you want to copy in Google (and then on Android phone).
- Below, click “Start backup”.
In fact, this is where the entire transfer process is completed: if you go under your Android device under the same account in which the backup was performed, all data will automatically be synchronized and available for use. If you also want to transfer the purchased music, about this in the last section of the instructions.
Export from Afyon without PC
If there is no computer at hand, then you can. How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android in this case?
- Just connect to the Internet (preferably via Wi-Fi) and run the Safari browser.
- Follow the link and wait for the download of the mobile version of the ICLOUD resource.
- There will be several icons at the bottom of the screen. In the middle is a button with a “rectangle and arrow up”. Click on it and select the “Full Version”:
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android 2021
- Enter the user name and password for access to Apple ID;
- After a successful entry into the system, you will need to go to the “Telephone Book”, click on the “gear” icon, then select all the contacts and perform “Export VCARD”.
- Safari should open an additional tab, where we click “Open in” (.C) and indicate the place to save the file.
- It remains only to download the created file to a new device, import numbers, as in the first method (see above).
- How to download standard games for windows 7 free in Russian
- Fix the start error 3 on Android
- How to fix the error “Google Play Services Stop”
- How to change ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
Apple icloud service can help transfer both numbers and other data. Photos, notes, information in the calendar. Synchronization between devices will help here, but first you need to configure it using a computer or laptop:
- To get started. Open any browser and open the ICLOD service website.Com.
- Login by entering your account, and in the main menu to select the “Contacts” application. A list of all numbers will appear.
- Next, mark all the contacts in need of transfer.
- Then find the gear to the bottom left, click on it and export VCARD, selecting the appropriate item.
- Throw this file to the phone using a cable, mail or instant messengers.
- On the Android Smartphone in “Contacts” Find “Import”, select the VCARD file.
Initially, Apple iPhone proposes to synchronize contacts with the cloud service ICLOD. It can also be used to transfer numbers from iPhone on Android according to the following instructions:
- Open the Apple ID tab in the iPhone settings.
- Make sure that the ICLOD section is activated by synchronization of contacts.
- On the Android Smartphone Open the ICLOD website.Com.
- Practice using Apple ID data.
Thus, you download on a smartphone running Android all numbers in the form of a VCF file. Next, it remains to load the necessary data through the settings of the “Telephone” application, selecting the “Import from VCARD” option. After that, the numbers will be displayed in the list of contacts and will be here regardless of whether you have synchronization with Google Contacts or other similar services.
Transfer through programs
Try to use the program for transferring contacts from Android to the iPhone, for example, Zapya or Send Anywhere. Applications are installed on iPhones and on phones with android.
- Download one of the programs with Play Market and App Store on both smartphones (they work identical, so there is no difference which application to install);
- Launch the program on Android and find the “Contacts” section;
- Highlight the necessary numbers and click on the “Send” key;
- Bring the iPhone to the Android screen and count the QR code;
The only negative of this option is the need to install additional applications. We have listed a lot of other methods in which there are no needs in third.Party software. But, if you still decide to dwell on this, be careful and install the utilities only from official stores!
MY Contacts Backup app
Usually, in my manuals, I start with ways to describe how to do everything you need manually, but this is not the case. The most convenient way, in my opinion, way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android is to use a free application for My Contacts Backup (available in AppStore).
After installation, the application will ask for access to your contacts, and you can send them by e.Mail in VCARD format (.Vcf) to yourself. The ideal option is to immediately send to the address that there is access to Android and open this letter there.
When the letter is opened in the form of a VCF contact file, by clicking on it, an automatic import of contacts on Android device will be made. You can also save this file to your phone (including transfer from the computer), then go to the contacts on Android, and already manually import there.
Note: the My Contacts Backup application also knows how to export contacts in CSV format if you suddenly need such an opportunity.
With third.Party applications
If you need to transfer contacts from the iPhone to Android without a computer, try installing special applications.
My Contacts Backup
One of the most popular that is often used for this purpose is My Contacts Backup.
- Download the utility from the AppStore;
- Launch and allow her access to your address book;
- Click on the command “Backup”;
- The process of forming a document with numbers will start;
- Type of export. “File in VCARD format”.
The resulting file, as described above, can be transferred to Android via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
3 Ways How To Transfer Contacts From Old iPhone to New iPhone
The application is free, but only until you exceed the limit: without payment, it is allowed to transfer only 500 numbers.
- In order to transfer the phone number from the iPhone to Android using this application, you need to download it from the AppStore and Play Market. In both stores, the utility lies in the public domain.
- Next, open Yandex.Disk;
- You will be invited to synchronize contacts with the cloud. Agree;
- Now take the phone with android, open “Settings”;
This is a special program for transferring contacts from iPhone to Android in two clicks. Read the action algorithm:
- Download the utility simultaneously on both phones;
- Run the applications and turn on the geolocation so that the gadgets find each other;
- In the iPhone, click on the transfer badge;
- In the device based on Android, select “Get”;
The main drawback of additional applications is that they must be downloaded separately and install. We recommend loading auxiliary software only from official stores. This is guaranteed to exclude the likelihood of fraud. As you can see, there are a lot of ways with which you will make contacts simply and quickly. In short, the material is possible, the transfer is possible by synchronization on various cloud storages, through the iTunes computer program or, with the installation of auxiliary utilities. And also, do not forget about manual transfer, which, although it takes more time, is the most confidential.