Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Xiaomi
“Moving” your mailbox is the easiest moment if you use not Gmail mail, but iCloud or another service. Visit Google Play and download any email client in it. For example, Mailbox or myMail will do.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
iOS is a user-friendly and reliable operating system. It supports synchronization of contacts, as well as calendar and mail with a Google profile, if you specify it in the form of a mailbox. In this case, you do not have to worry about anything, just log into your account on your Android phone. Immediately after that, the data will be available for viewing on the new gadget. If you have not thought in advance that you will transfer data from iPhone to Android, then most likely you have tied all data to the iCloud service. In this regard, the procedure is a little more complicated.
Photos as well as video files
It is convenient to use the Google Photos service to move photos and videos. To do this, install the official Google application on your iPhone, in which you need to enter your profile and activate the autoload of photos and videos. Next, select the item “Upload all photos and videos”. We are waiting for the completion of the download process, after which you can see your materials in the Photos program on the new Android device. If you do not want to use the Google service, then you can carry out this procedure without an Internet connection. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable. Go to Explorer, where right-click on the icon of your smartphone in the list of available devices. We select the item “Import images and videos”. The import window will appear in front of you, where you can configure the settings for this procedure (select a folder, erase files upon completion of copying, etc.). Now we connect the Android phone to the PC and using the explorer, copy the folder to its internal memory or SD card.
To transfer data from the contact book, you will need to connect an iCloud account and activate synchronization. You can do this by going to the iCloud options menu, where you need to launch Contacts. We just have to extract data from the cloud, for which we go to the www.iCloud.com page on the computer. On it we enter data from our account, click the “Contacts” item and mark the necessary contacts.
Next, press the gear key and then on the “Export vCard” item. A file in VCF format will be saved to your computer, where you will find all the contacts selected in the previous step. Go to the page www.google.com/contacts, in the left menu select the item “Import contacts” and open the file you downloaded earlier. If you are using a beta version of the updated “Contacts”, where the import does not function properly yet, you should select “” in the menu on the left. In the full list, select import, after which you will be offered to return to the previous version of this service. It remains only to activate the synchronization of the contact book in the parameters of the new device on Android.
Now let’s move on to transferring calendar data from iPhone to Android. Moving events from a custom calendar is done as follows. Moving on to the iCloud settings, where you need to allow calendar syncing. On the www.iCloud.com resource, go to the appropriate section and look for the Share icon in the list of available calendars, located to the right of its name. In the displayed menu, select the Public Calendar option, and then copy the link (webcal: //….). Open a new page with a browser and paste it into the address bar. Replace Webcal with http, Enter. This will cause the computer to save the file with a name of hundreds of characters. It is a standard text document that can be given any name. To connect it to Google Calendar, open the link www.google.com/calendar in the browser, go to the “Other Calendars” section, where in the drop-down menu, click Import calendar. Now open the downloaded file from your PC, after which all events will be transferred to your calendar on your Google account.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android. Detailed algorithm of actions
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android worries many users who decide to switch from one operating system to another. The purchase of a new gadget always poses the need to transfer old user data, contacts, photos, music. Convenient if the previous device was with the same software shell. But if you switched to another operating system, then the task becomes more difficult.
The question of how to transfer data from iPhone to Android smoothly moved to bookmarks. We will analyze the classic version, because the majority of iOS users use the Safari browser and “switch” to Chrome or Firefox on Android OS. Transferring data from Safari is also done using the iCloud service (we first enable synchronization in the device parameters). But you need to do this not using the site, but through the iCloud application for your computer.
In it, you must select the “Bookmarks” item, set the browser in the settings, press the Apply button and select Merge. After the above manipulations, you will be prompted to download a special utility iCloud Bookmarks for one of the browsers in order to completely transfer bookmarks from Safari to Chrome or Firefox. If you have previously logged into your Googl account, then you don’t have to do anything else. When using the Firefox browser, the task will be somewhat more difficult, especially if synchronization was previously disabled. First of all, you need to activate synchronization, for which we log into your Firefox account or register it. We do the same on an Android phone and enter the resulting code in the browser. If you don’t want to install iCloud on your computer, you can use iTunes instead. But there is one peculiarity. you need to activate sync with iCloud in the smartphone settings. For this purpose, we connect the iPhone to the PC, turn on iTunes and open the device page in it. We select the tab “Information”, where we find the item “Other”. Next, select the item “Synchronize bookmarks from the Safari browser” and click “Apply”. After these steps, the bookmarks from your iPhone are combined with the bookmarks of one of your desktop browsers. you just need to enable it, export the bookmarks to an HTML file and import them using the standard method into the desktop versions of Chrome or Firefox. From them, they are transferred in the above way to the Android phone.
The current application created not only for the exchange of data, but also for their storage is Mi Cloud. At the first entry, the service will require the user to create an account, come up with a username and password, as well as bind their phone, which will help, if the information is forgotten, to restore access to the profile.
The service contains a huge range of different functions. both for communication and for other needs, among which there is a very useful one. Its essence is to create a backup copy of data that will be stored not just on the phone, but also virtually.
This will allow you to download the archived data to another gadget without the need to connect to another device. All that is required is to log into Mi Cloud using your username and password and download the necessary information. And if a backup was created, then the program’s functionality itself will unzip and install it.
The best way to transfer any phone data is to use the cloud from Xiaomi.
You will have to get a Mi account when you turn on your smartphone for the first time. This means that you are just one step away from the desired action. If suddenly (pah-pah) something unpleasant happens to you with the device, the memory fails, the processor dies, or maybe they just steal it, that is the only way to return the missing contacts. This is to use the company’s branded service.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Xiaomi Mi 9
What does all of this mean? And the fact that moving and preserving everything you need will not be difficult, and it will bring enormous benefits. When the new phone is linked to the old Mi account, when the synchronization is turned on, it will quickly download contacts from the cloud, you will not insert a SIM card yet, and the subscribers will already be in the phone’s memory. All of the above is true and possible for operations with a Google account. I advise you to duplicate your contacts and hide them in different places. You never know what can happen.
Modern users rarely store music files on their smartphones. For this, social networks or applications for listening to audio recordings are used. The most popular ones are:
- Music Play;
If the music library is stored in one of these applications, there will be no problems exporting. You just need to download the program on a new phone and log into your account.
If the files are stored on your phone, you will have to resort to one of the data transfer methods. It is best to transfer files via a memory card. If your old or new smartphone does not support an SD card, you will have to use the cloud storage. For this, there are both branded programs that are already preinstalled on the smartphone, and third-party applications. The most popular ones are:
- iCloud is a proprietary utility from Apple that allows you to sync files from your smartphone;
- Mi Cloud. an application on smartphones from the Chinese brand Xiaomi;
- Google Drive. storage space for system backups on Android phones;
- Yandex Disk. an application from Russian developers with 10 GB of free storage and the possibility of a paid expansion;
- Dropbox is a third-party cloud that can host up to 2GB for free.
Music can be transferred to a new smartphone via a computer. To do this, connect the device via a USB cable and select the “Data transfer” connection type on your smartphone. After that, you just need to save the necessary files in a folder on your computer. Then disconnect the old mobile phone, and connect the new one to the cable. Paste the previously transferred files into the root folder of the smartphone.
How to backup and restore data using Samsung Cloud
Choose Cloud and accounts from the Settings app.
Faucet Backup & Restore.
Tap Backup data select data type Maintain use Samsung Cloud to back up data.
Tap Recover Data Select Data Type Recover Samsung by Samsung Cloud.
To transfer settings from Xiaomi to Xiaomi, you definitely need to use the backup system in the Mi Cloud, there are no other ways to transfer them.
To do this, go to general settings, find the item “Mi account”.
“Xiaomi Cloud” “Home Screen Backup” “Start” “Restore from Cloud” “Restore from This Copy”
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Xiaomi
To transfer data from iPhone to Xiaomi, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your Apple smartphone, find in the mail client settings menu to turn off the sync mode with the iCloud cloud service. The operating system allows you to select the partitions that will be affected by the shutdown.
- Go to account settings on iPhone and set GMail service as default. Enter your existing Google account details in the dialog box.
- Synchronize your notebook (or other sections) with the GMail service, which will allow you to send the information available in the Apple phone to the mailbox.
- Connect Xiaomi to the Internet, enter the mailbox and copy the information to Xiaomi. The procedure allows you to transfer between smartphones not only text documents, but also multimedia files, for example, you can throw photos or videos.
The user can transfer contacts from the iPhone using the Yandex.Moving application available in the AppStore. After installing the program, you need to run the utility, a dialog box with a button for starting the procedure will appear on the screen.
Install the Yandex.Move utility on an Android smartphone, log into your account, select the “Settings” section in the menu, and there you will find the information transfer item. The utility will ask for a digital password, which will allow you to move contacts from iPhone to Xiaomi.
User can import data using iTunes utility and computer:
- Launch the program, connect the Apple smartphone.
- Wait until the end of the device recognition procedure, open a page that displays information about files and documents saved in the phone.
- Go to the information section, in the additional window, put a tick in front of the item that allows the synchronization of contacts.
- In the additional window, select the Google Contacts parameter. The program will request information about the account, after which the contact information is imported into the cloud service.
- Connect your Android phone and sign in to your Google account.
- Activate the synchronization mode, which allows information to be automatically transferred to the memory of the mobile device. Calendars and notes located in the Apple smartphone move in the same way.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Xiaomi
When using a smartphone, the user records various information in the device’s memory. In the case of purchasing equipment built on a different operating system, it becomes necessary to correctly move files.
How to transfer contacts from Xiaomi to iPhone
To transfer contacts from Xiaomi to iPhone, you will need:
- Save the distribution kit of the free Move to iOS utility and install this software on your Apple device.
- Run the program and go to the section on configuring utilities and data.
- Select the section for transferring information from equipment on the Android platform.
- Install the Move to iOS program on your Xiaomi smartphone, launch the application. After a request to transfer information, you must confirm the completion of this action.
- The Apple smartphone displays the numeric code required to pair the devices. If the password is not displayed, then an error was made during the actions or the iPhone is already linked to an existing account.
- Enter password in dialog box opened on Android phone.
- Start the process of transferring information by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Wait until the import procedure is completed; during operation, it is prohibited to run additional utilities or switch between applications. There is an indicator on the screen showing the progress of the task.
- After the information on the completion of the procedure appears on the iPhone display, you need to start adjusting the operating parameters of the smartphone. Upon completion, you need to check the data copied to the phone.
When using an Apple phone linked to an account, you must reset the product to a baseline state.
To do this, go to the main settings section and find the item to delete the existing content and settings, in the dialog box that opens, confirm the action by clicking on the “Erase iPhone” button. Further information transfer is carried out in the manner described above.
After specifying the username and password, the reverse synchronization procedure begins. If a failure is detected in the operation of the protocols, you must manually select the data translation algorithm SSL port 443.
It’s no secret that Xiaomi smartphones are gaining more and more popularity. Even loyal Apple fans from Cupertino are switching to smartphones from our beloved Chinese company. When I worked in retail selling smartphones, I repeatedly heard from both colleagues and customers that the internal filling of the smartphone (they meant the MIUI firmware) is very similar to the iOS operating system. In this regard, when switching to another smartphone, it is much easier to use it. But what about the files ?! After all, with Apple it is not so easy to transfer data as from Android devices. How to transfer files to a new smartphone now I’ll tell you.
contacts-bg1.jpg (120.11 KB, Downloads: 6)
Untitled.jpg (9 KB, Downloads: 7)
article_395_c5fa614921a69f97207145cddf0f26ca1305351203.jpg (67.04 KB, Downloads: 5)
Tired of your iPhone, want to change your mobile platform, or need a second Android / Windows Phone smartphone? Today we are going to share how to quickly transfer contacts from iPhone to Android (or other OS). Four universal ways to help you export your contact book.
Note. Before starting the export, make sure that contact sync is enabled in the settings. Open Settings. iCloud and turn on the slider next to Contacts.
This method requires a laptop or computer with a full-fledged browser (Safari is preferable). The attached screenshots are in the order in which you want to export.
- Open the iCloud website and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select Contacts from the offered icons. Wait for the contact list to finish loading.
- Highlight any of the contacts (tap once), and then press the key combination CMD A (for MAC) or CTRL A (for Windows), thereby selecting all contacts in the list.
- Click on the gear in the lower left corner and select Export vCard.
- The browser will automatically download the file with the VCF extension, which contains all your contacts. Send this file to a new device and run it. Contacts will be exported to the smartphone memory automatically.
This export option allows you to get a complete offline copy of all your contacts in a small file that is compatible with both smartphones and mobile phones of “past years”.
To export contacts, just follow a few simple steps:
- Install the My Contacts Backup application and after launch, allow access to contacts on the iPhone.
- Press the green Backup button and wait for the process to finish (it takes no more than a few seconds even with an impressive size of the contact book).
- Press the Email button and send an email with the attached VCF file to your email.
- Download the VCF file on your new device from your own mail and run it. Contacts will be exported automatically.
You can also access the VCF file from the browser of the new device by turning on the server on the iPhone in the My Contacts Backup application (Settings. Wi-Fi Managmenent) and opening the corresponding address (in the format: 192.168.1.100:8080). Please note that both smartphones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
The considered Method 1 requires a stationary computer or laptop, but if you wish, you can do with the standard iOS browser Safari.
- On iPhone, in Safari, open iCloud.com.
- Click on the Share button (rectangle with an arrow) and find the item Full version of the site.
- The full version of the page will be loaded. Log in with your Apple ID details.
- After authorization, you will be directed to the iCloud menu. Alas, scaling may not work and page navigation will become impossible. To see all the sections, again from the Share menu, select Full Site. The page will reload and you will have access to all elements.
- Open Contacts.
- By clicking on the gear in the lower left corner, tap on the Select all item (touch the item twice). Once all contacts turn blue, click on the gear again and select Export vCard.
- After downloading the VCF file, a new tab will open in the Safari browser. Select Open in and save to any of the cloud services: DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
- On a new device, it is enough to upload a file sent to the cloud storage and export contacts to the smartphone’s memory.
Another option for exporting contacts to a smartphone running Android, using the iCloud server and the specialized CardDAV application.
- Install the free version of the CardDAV app on your Android smartphone (Download from Google Play).
- Launch the application and select CardDav in the list of accounts.
- Enter the following as the server: p02-contacts.iCloud.com. Username and Password. Your Apple ID account details. Click Next.
- Enter any account name and be sure to check the box next to Synchronize only from server to phone. Click Finish.
- Synchronization will start and contacts will be automatically downloaded to the memory of your smartphone.
The idea behind this method is to directly export contacts from Apple servers. After examining the settings of the CardDAV application, you can turn on automatic synchronization: by adding a new contact to the iPhone, it will be automatically added to the smartphone running a different operating system.
(4.61 out of 5, rated: 28)
Export iPhone Contacts via iCloud
If there are no Google services on your Android device or do not work for some unknown reason, the two methods described above will not work. Then it’s rational to export contacts using iCloud. The service will allow you to get a copy of the phone book in a file with which it is easy to import contacts into an Android smartphone or tablet.
This requires the following series of operations:
- Make sure that the contact sync option is activated on the device. To do this, you need to go to the iCloud item, in the settings section. The switch opposite the “contacts” item must be active.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.iCloud.com. Enter Apple ID details and sign in to iCloud.
- Click on the “Contacts” shortcut. In the list that appears, select “All contacts”.
- We select the list of numbers. If you need to copy the contacts of the entire phone book, click on any number from the central column and hold down the CTRLA keys on the keyboard if Windows is used or CMDA if it is MAC.
- Next, click on the shortcut in the form of a gear and select the item “Export vCard” in the list, after which the file will automatically download to the computer disk.
The downloaded file must be transferred to the Android memory card of a smartphone or tablet, and then run from the file manager. Contacts will be automatically imported into the phone book. If this did not happen, then you need to open the “Contacts” application, select Import / Export from the drop-down list. Next, select the import source: from an SD card or external media. After select save to phone.
The advantage of this method is to transfer contacts to a device with missing Google services. Among the shortcomings, one should highlight the presence of a computer with an Internet connection.
Manually Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
The easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android is to do it manually. To do this, go to the phone book, select an entry, scroll to the end and click on the “Share Contact” item. Then choose a convenient method of sending: via SMS or e-mail. And on the second smartphone, save the entry to the telephone directory.
The advantage of manually transferring contacts is simplicity. The user does not need to use a computer or additional programs. It is also a convenient way if you want to forward only certain contacts.
The disadvantage is sending one number at a time. As a result, the number of entries in the phone book affects the time of transferring contacts. Therefore, this method of transferring contacts from iPhone to Android is recommended for users with a small base of phone numbers.
The Best Way To Transfer Data From iPhone to Android!
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Section: For beginners, Data transfer Date: 01/05/2017 Author: Alexander Moiseenko. Комментарии и мнения владельцев: 0
Let’s take a look at 5 ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android quickly and easily. Have you decided to change your operating system? Have you bought a new smartphone or need an Android device to work? In both cases, you need to transfer contacts to a new device, which is not so easy for some users. We offer simple ways to quickly transfer data from the iPhone phone book to a smartphone with the Android operating system (see the photo and video clip below).
Gmail data sync
Android owners are aware that phonebook data is synced using a Gmail account. This easy method is also available for iOS users.
Before you synchronize data using Gmail, it is worth doing a number of simple steps:
- We go to the settings and in the “iCloud” item we turn off the synchronization of directory contacts.
- Open the item “accounts”, enter the data of the google account and click on.
- In the window that appears, confirm the synchronization of contacts by checking the switch opposite the corresponding item.
If you have added a google account, follow only the first and third steps. Then sync the data on your Android device in the “Accounts and sync” settings section.
The advantage of this method is simplicity, no need for a PC or additional programs. It is also an easy way to transfer a large database of phone numbers. In addition, subsequent saving on one or several devices is not required, which significantly saves time.
The main disadvantage is the shuffling of the list of phonebook numbers if you have previously synchronized with another device. Also, the numbers are copied completely, and unnecessary or unwanted contacts will have to be deleted manually.
Transferring Contacts to Android Using the My Contacts Backup App
This method of transferring records from iPhone to Android is similar to the previous one, and for export, an iPhone smartphone and the installed My Contacts Backup program are enough. Users will also like the method due to its simplicity, as well as the absence of the need for a computer.
The procedure for exporting contacts from iPhone to Android is as follows:
The resulting directory file must be sent to the Android device and run to import contacts. If the automatic recovery process does not occur, the previous section describes how to import manually.
The advantage of the method is its ease of use. In addition, no computer or Google services are required. Disadvantage. the free version of the application allows you to save up to 500 contacts. Full version required to remove restrictions.