Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 11
How to transfer whatsapp to new iPhone?
Now let’s take a closer look at each of the options presented. For each of the methods, we offer step-by-step instructions, accompanied by screenshots, so that you can easily use any of them. to find out the advantages and disadvantages of using a particular method. In case the selected method did not work on your devices and did not transfer the WhatsApp dialogs to the new iPhone, you can turn to two other methods. However, to avoid wasting time and effort, we recommend starting with the easiest and most optimal way to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android.
4 ways to transfer whatsapp from Android to iphone.
WhatsApp is today one of the most popular applications among both Android smartphone owners and iPhone users. Simplicity and ease of use, prompt and high-quality communication, a guarantee of confidentiality, provided by end-to-end encryption of correspondence, keep this application in the lead for a long time. If you decide to change your Android to iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone, in our article you will find the top 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Text and voice messages, videos, images and other media files. all of this can contain important information for the user or be just pleasant memories that are sometimes difficult to part with. So, below we will take a closer look at how you can transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone.
Easiest Way to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
Perhaps the fastest and most efficient way to transfer all WhatsApp dialogs from old Android to new iPhone is to use specialized software. Tenorshare iCareFone for Whatsapp transfer is a utility from the developer Tenorshare that implements previously impossible cross-platform WhatsApp transfer with just one click.
Below we invite you to familiarize yourself with a brief overview of the main characteristics of the program.
- Easily Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Android iOS.
- Direct WhatsApp Business Transfer between iOS Android. New
- 1 click to backup or restore WhatsApp data WhatsApp business.
- View and export WhatsApp messages and link backups to HTML.
- Create backups & restore iOS Kik / LINE / Viber / WeChat chat history on Mac.
- Compatible with iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 and Android 10.
The program has wide functionality and great potential. The presence of such a utility will allow you to remain confident in the security of your data and high-quality management of it. To use this program to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android device to iPhone, you will need to make a minimum effort. Follow the instructions below.
Install the tool on your computer, connect two devices and click “Transfer”.
Then Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer will automatically back up your WhatsApp data. Then click “Continue”.
You will enter your phone number to confirm the WhatsApp backup.
Wait a few minutes, your WhatsApp will be transferred to your new iPhone 12.
This method is not in vain ranked first in our list of possible options for transferring WhatsApp data. As you can see, Android device data is transferred to iPhone with just one click. The program is extremely easy to use and pleases with fast and high-quality results.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backup
The method that we will describe below is based on using the function of backing up WhatsApp messages on an Android phone and then restoring this copy already on a new device. iPhone. To use this method, you do not even need to have both devices on hand at the same time: you can create a backup in advance, and after purchasing an iPhone, complete the process. So, we bring to your attention a step-by-step guide to transfer WhatsApp from Android phone to iPhone.
On your old device (Android), launch the WhatsApp application.
Go to the “Settings” section and select “Chats”.
From the list of possible operations select the option “Chats backup”.
Here you will see a list of available WhatsApp backups that were previously created. To create an up-to-date copy, start the copying manually by clicking on the “Backup” button.
Once the backup process is complete, uninstall the WhatsApp app from your device. To do this, go to “Settings”. “General”. “Application Manager”. WhatsApp. Click on the “Delete” button.
On your new phone (iPhone), download and install the WhatsApp app. Launch the app and log into your account using the old phone number.
After that, a message will appear stating that a backup was found, select the “Restore” option. After the restore process is completed from the backup, the WhatsApp chats will be available on the iPhone.
The method of using a backup is quite convenient, but you need to carefully monitor the process of creating and restoring a backup in order to avoid failures and errors in the course of work that can lead to the loss of all data.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email
The WhatsApp application has a function that allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages through the use of email. To implement this method, you only need to have a registered mailbox (or two). Follow below steps to send WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
Launch the WhatsApp application on your Android phone and go to “Settings”.
In the new window, select the category “Chat history” and click the option “Export chat”.
Next, check the WhatsApp message history you want to transfer.
The following message appears: “Adding media will increase the size of the exported chat.” Here you need to choose whether to send correspondence with files or without files. Choose the option that suits you: “No files” or “Add files”. Please note that if you choose to include all media files in the data being transferred, the volume of this data will become significantly larger, which means that the process of sending an email will take longer.
In the list of chat transfer options that appears, select the “New message” option (if you are going to send correspondence to your second mail or to another person) or the “Letter to yourself” option (to attach the data to the message that will come to the same mailbox from which it was sent ), type the text of the letter and click “Send”.
After that, go to your mail account on your iPhone phone, where you will see an incoming letter with the WhatsApp chat you sent.
This method is very simple, but it also has significant drawbacks. Firstly, only one chat can be sent using e-mail, and it will take a lot of time and routine efforts to transfer all existing dialogs. Secondly, despite the fact that the dialogues will be transferred from Android to iPhone, it will not work to sync them to iPhone.
So, in our article, we have covered some of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. The detailed instructions attached to each of them will help you to confidently and easily carry out this operation yourself, with a minimum of effort, and achieve the maximum result. Leave your comments at the end of the article and share your ways of solving this problem. We are waiting for your results and advice to those who are still looking for a solution.!
WhatsApp 101: How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Like a Pro (100% Working)
Last updated December 8, 2020 by Ian McEwan
This post will cover:
The easiest way to recover WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. this is email.
To transfer your WhatsApp chats and media to iPhone from Android, go to WhatsApp on your Android device tap Three Dots (Advanced Options) in the upper left corner Tap the Settings button and then go to Chat Chat History.
The current screen will have an Export Chat option. Click on this. Then you can select the individual chat or group chat you want to transfer.
Press and select NO MEDIA or TURN ON MEDIA.
Then you can choose Email or Gmail from the pop-up menu.
Note. Due to the maximum email size, you can send up to the latest 10,000 WhatsApp messages when you select INCLUDE MEDIA and send 40,000 WhatsApp messages when you select NO MEDIA.
You will be prompted to enter your email address, make sure the email address is active, and you remember your password.
Finally, open your email on your iPhone, you will have access to all your translated conversations. If it doesn’t appear, you may have missed a step. Read the procedure carefully and you will soon be successful.
By exporting a copy of an individual chat or group history by email, you can only access your WhatsApp chat history on iPhone. But you cannot sync WhatsApp messages with your WhatsApp account on iPhone. And you will have to repeat the above procedure over and over again if you need to transfer many individual or group chats.
“You can use WhatsApp to transfer from Android to iPhone using WhatsApp Backup.” Source: Dude Trust Me
In many cases, the discovery of backup technology has been a real lifesaver. WhatsApp has a backup feature that allows you to back up and restore all your WhatsApp chats from Google Drive.Google Drive was developed by Google to offer customers a kind of cloud storage that can be accessed on multiple devices at once.
If for any reason your phone goes bad and you get a new one, you can still get all of your chats along with photos or anything else that you would like to store there. This happens for all Android phones.
Nonetheless. It’s different for iPhones, which means that the idea of backup has failed. As Android and iOS are not cross-compatible. You cannot restore these chats from google drive and get everything you saved there.
Instead, the iPhone supports things on iCloud.We all know how Apple is strict about security, so they can’t provide Android access to iCloud. Most people try this method over and over, but they never understand why it fails every time. Now you know!
Workaround. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Social Media Recovery App.
However, there is another way to be successful in this endeavor. Technology is exciting because it is always moving forward, always improving. Some tech gurus around the world have seen this problem and have fixed it with software they have developed.
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer. This name.
- Once downloaded and installed on PC or Mac, launch it and make sure your Android and iPhone are connected via USB cables at the same time.
- The interface will have WhatsApp ‘or’ What’s new? ‘In the menu, select the one you want and continue with WhatsApp Transfer (Besides WhatsApp, you can also use this program to transfer data from other social apps like LINE, Kik, Viber and Wechat between iPhone and Android. )
- The program will detect Android and iPhone. Make sure Android is on the left, this is the transfer source and iPhone is the destination.
- Click Transfer to start the process.
- Keep your devices connected and wait for the WhatsApp message transfer to complete.
Once this is done, your conversations will be visible on your iPhone, just!
This is a fairly technical option, but if you follow the instructions, you will achieve your goal.
In the tech industry, very few things don’t have a solution. The Internet is man-made and therefore can be changed at our will. If I wanted a new type. if I really wanted it, creating it would be purposeful, but very possible. Such is the beauty of modernity, nothing is impossible. Take for example how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone at the beginning of this article looked impossible.
Restoring correspondence on Andro
Backing up conversations on Android
Make sure you have the latest version of the app and follow the simple instructions. First, make sure your Viber account has access to cloud storage. In Android, this is Google Drive.
- click on the Google Drive message;
- select or sign in, for backups.
After that, calmly do the following:
- Go to the messenger (Viber).
- Go to the “” screen.
- Select the “Account” section in the list of settings.
- Go to the “Backup” tab.
- Click on the “Create a copy” button and wait until the end.
Done! A copy of your text messages (at most) has been successfully uploaded to your cloud storage and is ready to use. How to download it will be described below.
Now you need to set up automatic backups so that you don’t have to go through this procedure every time. Go to the same place where you created the copy and follow 2 simple steps:
- instead of “Create a copy” click “Create a backup copy”;
- configure the frequency of auto-update of the chat history.
How to transfer Viber to a new smartphone
It’s easy to save Viber conversations when you change your phone. This can be done both in the program itself and in third-party applications that require installation. Let’s take a closer look at each of the mechanisms.
So, the first way to transfer vibe to another phone, saving the correspondence, looks like this:
- Open the application and go to the “Settings” menu.
- We find in it “Backup”, click. The program will offer several ways to save information, the easiest way is to send material to Google Drive from the Android by clicking on the Google icon. In the field that appears, select the account to which the data should be sent, and click “Send”. iOS owners need to send data to icloud (aLGorithm similar to Google Drive).
- After choosing the location, we are waiting for the end of the copying process. Note that it is best to back up when connected to a Wi-Fi network. Mobile Internet can “eat” a lot of money.
After that, the application from the old phone is allowed to be deleted.
Transfer Chat for iPhone
Actions for transferring backup data to a new Iphone are almost the same as manipulations for Androids.
A backup copy is made in the same way, and is restored on a new device in the following way:
- We connect from a new device to iCloud. To do this, open “Settings” / “iCloud”. we log on to the device via Apple ID. After that, icloud will turn on automatically.
- We activate the vibe.
- The program will prompt you to restore the backup.
- We select “Restore now”, go to your account and see that a replacement has occurred: all correspondence with your contacts is in place. While the process is in progress, the screen may flicker black, this is normal.
By the way, you can restore stickers in a similar way.
- Go to “Settings”, select “Account”.
- Click on the “Purchase” button, click on the “Download”.
We figured out that it is very easy to transfer the data of correspondence from your vibeer to another phone. This function is available for both ios and Android phone owners. There is more than one method of data transmission, each user can choose a convenient one. The main thing is that after the completion of the process, your favorite application will work smoothly, delighting you with new conversations.
Good afternoon, tell me how to transfer the history of Viber and WhatsApp correspondence from Android smartphone to iPhone?
Unfortunately, the developers of instant messengers bypass this issue and do not provide the necessary tools for such an operation.
You can make and restore a backup of messages from an Android device to another Android device, as well as from one iPhone to another, but there is no cross-platform data transfer.
Recover messages from cloud storage on a new device
Important! You can restore messages from your backup only on a device with the same operating system as the one where you created it and with the same phone number.
If you change the number, you need to activate the new number in Viber on the old phone, before creating a backup.
- change and activate your number on your old smartphone;
- on it, create a backup copy of your account and correspondence;
- install Viber and activate it on a new phone;
Only after that you can proceed directly to the recovery of messages.
The situation is similar with this messenger. The list of ways to create a backup on Android and iOS is not the same. IPhone owners are offered to make a copy of the entire device, save it to iCloud or send it by mail, and from Android devices you can save it with a full backup or to Google Drive.
Enthusiasts have not managed to generalize the saved copy from Google Drive and the copy from iCloud, in order to try to replace one with another.
As a result, we see the complete indifference of the creators of messengers to this problem. Nobody is interested in how the user can transfer the correspondence when changing the platform. Be careful and consider this when buying a new smartphone.
We bought a brand new flagship and I want to quickly move on to setting up and using it. Your phone has fallen into disrepair or is being repaired, and without communications anywhere. First of all, we always download and set up instant messengers (Viber, WhatsApp). But very important documents, photos and correspondence remained on the old phone. What to do?
Many instructions on the Internet offer you a list of almost ten actions, and you also need to connect to a computer. in general, a dreary task. Yes, it was like that before. Fortunately, now the developers of Viber provide the ability to quickly recover messages using software.
This messenger offers two ways to create backups. The first is a shared backup via a backup of the device itself, and the second via email.
Of course, in the first case, it is impossible to transfer the Anroid backup to iOS, and so that users do not even try to do something with the copy sent by e-mail, the company’s website warns:
Please note that the message history saved in the backup file cannot be restored to another device.
It turns out that the backup is only needed to store history in case of an emergency, and not to restore it on another device.
Saving media files
Please note that when transferring vibe data to another phone using the options described above, you will lose photo and video files. These methods are effective only for text messages. You will have to move the media manually by copying the pictures to an external medium.
How to Transfer All Data from One iPhone to Another?
To start transferring data from your old iPhone to your new one, click the Transfer from iPhone button. If using a cable connection, the transfer icon indicates that the devices are connected. You can also choose whether to transfer some settings from your old iPhone to your new one, such as Apple Pay and Siri.
How to sync Google account with iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Passwords & Accounts New Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to enter your email address and password.
- Select the data to sync and click Save.
How to sync iPhone without a computer?
- Launch iTunes 10.5 or later
- Connect your phone with a USB cable to your PC and select iPhone in the left panel.
- Go to the “Overview” tab and in the “Options” section, put the marker “Synchronize with this iPhone via Wi-Fi”, and then click “Apply”.
How to transfer all data to a new iphone?
How to Recover Photos from iCloud on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Select “Settings” [your name] iCloud.
- Click the “Photos” icon.
- Turn on iCloud Photos.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone?
how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using Apple ID
- Open the App Store on your new iPhone.
- Click the Purchased option at the top of the screen.
- Click the Not On This iPhone icon.
- Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone.
How to Transfer All Data from iPhone to iPhone via iTunes?
On the Apps & Data screen, click Recover from iTunes Copy. Connect your smartphone to your computer and select iPhone from the iTunes device menu. Click “Recover from a copy” and select the desired copy by date. If necessary, enter the password. May 20, 2019.
How to transfer apps from Android to iPhone
There is no way to transfer applications directly. But, almost everything that is in Google Play is also in the App Store. Just search by name. You can also look at analogs, in some cases they can be much better.
Open Google Play, go to My Apps & Games and go to Installed. Just rewrite what you want on your iPhone.
Therefore, if you delete data from your old phone, first rewrite the list of your applications so that you know which ones to download later.
Transferring Data from Android to iPhone
First of all, it is worth using the method that Apple itself recommends to switch to their products from Android devices. Ideal for use on new iPhones or after a factory reset.
Interesting! Keep in mind that it will be possible to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 100%, but the Android version must be at least 4, and the iPhone itself must be at least 5.
Important! Only the first method is suitable to transfer all the data at once, in other cases they will have to be transferred separately, the same contacts and photos.
Move to IOS. transfer all data at once
It is important that both phones are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi and there is free space on the iPhone for all data to be transferred. On your Android device, install the official Apple app. Move to IOS from Google Play.
Turn on the iPhone and during its initial setup, go to “Programs and Data” and indicate that you want to transfer data from the Android OS, then go to the screen with entering the code.
On your Android device, open the settings and go to the section with wireless networks. remove / disable the current network. Then connect to the one that the iPhone created, it will be immediately visible. Network password. its name.
Important! You can, of course, not delete the network and try with the same one to which you are already connected, but a connection error may occur.
Launch the app and enter the code from the iPhone. A window will appear where you need to select what you want to transfer. make these items active and start the process. Leave the phones on until the carry lights are grayed out on both phones.
At the end, just click “Finish” on your Android smartphone and proceed with setting up your iPhone.
Important! Also, you can simply reset your iPhone to factory settings and do the same operation. So all the data will be transferred and it will be easiest to start using the new device. Go to “Settings”. “General” and erase the content and settings, then follow the instructions above.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone: All the Best Ways
Transferring data from Android to iPhone is a popular and important topic for many users of mobile devices. when changing your device to a new mobile OS. you need to transfer everything that was on the old device.
So that there are no problems and the transition is as fast as possible, it is important to know how to transfer all data from Android to iPhone correctly, so that everything immediately works as it should and without problems.
In the previous article, we took a closer look at how to transfer all data from Android to Android. Today you will learn in all details and with pictures the best ways to transfer all information from Android to iPhone as simple and fast as possible.
Important! Information can be transferred from any Android device, it can be a smartphone or a tablet. Regardless of its brand: Samsung, Honor, Xiaomi, Huawei or whatever. Everything is done according to one instruction.
Transferring the photo
The easiest way to transfer photos to a new iPhone is using cloud storage applications, the same Google Photo or One Drive.
Install Google Photo from Google Play on your Android smartphone, follow the instructions and wait for full sync. Immediately after that, the pictures will be available from any device, you can even view them directly from your PC at. https://photos.google.com/.
On iPhone, install Google Photos from the App Store and log in with your own account, the photos will start syncing and you can watch them from your phone.
Important! The rest of the possible options for transferring photos are described in detail in the material. how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
It is very easy to transfer contacts, go to the standard contacts / phonebook application on your Android phone. Click on the ellipsis icon at the top right of the screen to open the settings. And select the import and export item there.
We need to export contacts in the VCF file format, then we will transfer it to the iPhone. Do this by clicking on the appropriate items.
The file will be saved on a USB flash drive or phone memory, you can find it through any file manager. information about the location will be displayed. Transfer it by mail, Bluetooth or other means to iPhone.
As soon as the iPhone receives the file, it will immediately ask you whether to import contacts or not, answer yes and the phone book will be copied.
Important! In detail with pictures and all other methods, read the material. how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
So quickly and most importantly, you can simply copy basic information from your old device to a new one running IOS. Everything is done as simple and easy as possible.
What you need to know about the Migration utility
- To start the migration process, simply bring your old iPhone to the new iPhone. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- The process takes place wirelessly, but if you wish, you can use a Lightning cable with a suitable adapter for wired data transfer.
- You must have the same Apple ID on your new and old iPhone.
- If you have a lot of data, the process can take a couple of hours.
- You can transfer not only your data, but also system settings.
- You will receive a notification prompting you to automatically pair your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
- All your apps will be downloaded from the App Store, so you need a reliable internet connection.
- Your old and new iPhone must have iOS 12.4 or newer.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New via iTunes
If you have an Apple Watch, you need to unlink the watch from your old iPhone before starting the process. In addition, if two-factor authentication is enabled on your old iPhone, you need to add another trusted device. This way you can verify your Apple ID while setting up your new iPhone.
- Make sure you have the latest available version of iTunes installed. You can update the program through the “Software Update” section on Mac, or download it from the Apple website.
- Connect your old iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes, and then select your connected iPhone in it by clicking on the icon with it at the top of the window.
- In the Browse section, find the part with the backups, then select “This computer” and be sure to check the box next to “Encrypt local copy”.
- Now select “Back Up Now” to save a new backup of your old smartphone. Let the process finish.
- Now turn on your new iPhone and start setting it up until you get to the Apps & Data screen.
- Select “Recover from a copy of iTunes” and then connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A screen will appear in the iTunes window with setting up a new smartphone, on it click “Restore from this copy”, and then select the just saved copy of your old device.
- The recovery process will begin, which may take some time depending on how much data you have. It takes about an hour for every 100 GB.
- When the process is complete, finish setting up your new iPhone and then you can start using it.
All your data, messages, notes, photos, videos, movies, contacts, health data, settings, etc. will be successfully transferred to your brand new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
Remember to use an encrypted copy to transfer health information, saved passwords, and other important data as well. If you do not check the box next to this option, this data will have to be re-entered manually.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro
Got a brand new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro and want to transfer data from your old iPhone to them? This can be done quite easily in several different ways.
Until last year, there were only two ways to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new one: iCloud and iTunes. The first was to create an iCloud copy and restore from it while setting up a new iPhone. For the second, you need to connect your old iPhone to a computer with iTunes, create a copy of it, and then restore a new iPhone from this copy.
However, in iOS 12.4 Apple introduced a new Migration utility that makes the process even easier. If you have access to your old iPhone, we recommend using this method, because it is faster and more convenient than others.
To use iCloud to transfer data, you need fast internet access and a lot of free storage space. The iTunes method does not have such restrictions, but it requires access to a computer. However, these methods do not require direct access to the old iPhone. You can save a copy of the device before selling, and after it restore your new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New without iCloud and iTunes
When the setup screen appears on your new iPhone, hold your old iPhone close to it. On your old iPhone, the Quick Start screen appears. Click “Continue” and log in with Touch ID or Face ID.
To pair smartphones, you need to scan the screen of the new smartphone with the old one. If the camera on your old smartphone does not work, you can log in manually.
Enter the passcode from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. After that, set up Face ID / Touch ID on your new smartphone.
You can now transfer your data from your old iPhone or use iCloud to recover from a backup. The time it will take to complete the process will be indicated next to both options.
Select the Transfer from iPhone option. To use wired data transfer, select options at the bottom of the screen.
Continue the setup process and the data transfer process will begin. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or two.
Do not move smartphones away from each other until the process is complete.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New via iCloud
- iCloud automatically backs up your device once a day. Just in case, save a copy of the device manually before transferring data. To do this, open the Settings app, select your Apple ID at the top, and then select iCloud Backup. It will take some time to create a copy, depending on how much data you have.
- When the copy is complete, you can disconnect your old iPhone.
- Turn on your new iPhone, follow the onscreen instructions, select your language and country, set up location services, and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the Apps & Data screen, select Recover from iCloud Copy.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Accept the terms and conditions.
- You will see a list of your backups. Select the last one and wait for the restore to complete. The process will take some time, depending on the amount of your data and the speed of the Internet.
- When the restore is complete, your iPhone will restart and then you can start using it. We advise you to connect your device to iTunes to sync music, videos, applications and other data that was not in the copy.
Now you can start using your brand new iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11. Old iPhone can be completely reset and cleaned.
Engaging Google: a detailed manual
Another way how to copy and transfer contacts from Android to iPhone (for example, 7 Plus) is using Google Contacts.
The action takes place in 2 stages:
All data from Android is sent to Google account. To do this, you need to click the menu “Settings”. “Accounts”. “Google”, then register the login of your personal account and “Synchronize contacts”. If the memory contains a large amount of numbers, the transmission will take some time.
Retrieving numbers from your iPhone account is no more difficult than the previous guide. Only in this case, already on the “Apple” you need to go through the following path: “Settings”. “Mail, addresses, calendars”. “Add account”. “CardDAV account”.
Now you need to specify all the requested data and wait a few minutes. After a short time, the iPhone will have a complete list of numbers. The information can be left as it is, or edited at your own discretion.
How to add contacts to iPhone from Android without syncing?
The easiest way to transfer all your phone numbers to iPhone is to use the standard Import / Export menu items. In this case, you do not need to download additional programs or synchronization. How it all goes?
On a smartphone with Android OS, you need to find “Contact” and “Import-Export”. This section has “Export to storage”. Thus, a file in vcf format will be created in the database, which can also be read by devices from Apple.
Move to iOS
A service that will help you transfer all the necessary contacts from Android to iPhone in a matter of moments. Before you start using it, it will not be superfluous to check if there is enough memory on the “Apple” device to accommodate all the necessary Android files. After that, both devices connect to Wi-Fi and to power. Well, and then. in order:
It will take no more than a couple of minutes to go through these few steps.
After that, you need to start the iPhone and find the line “Transfer data from Android”. A set of numbers will appear on the display of an iOS device, which must be duplicated on Android (a good gadget on this operating system is the Samsung Galaxy J7). The device sync process starts.
After connecting the devices to each other, the user will be offered a list of materials suitable for copying. Here you can select all the items or put “check marks” only in front of the desired files. All. It remains to wait for the completion of the transfer of information. During the process, it is not recommended to “minimize” the software, turn off the Internet or power.
By the way, Move to iOS is developed by Apple. Its release took place simultaneously with the appearance of the ninth version of iOS to the world.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone: 3 Proven Ways
The purchase of a new iPhone is a joyous occasion. But before showing off a cool device in front of your friends, you need to fill the contact book of the novelty with numbers from your former smartphone. Since the lion’s share of modern phablets operate on the basis of Android, the article will tell you exactly about the nuances of transferring data between Android and IOS. After studying this manual in detail, it will be possible to move all numbers without loss. So, what software to use to carry out these manipulations?
Copy numbers from SIM cards
If you want all the numbers from the SIM card to remain in the iPhone:
- Insert SIM card;
- Settings menu. “Contacts”;
- Activate “Import SIM contacts”.
After that, the complete list of recorded numbers will be copied to the device section of the same name.
In addition to the above, there are many other ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. All of them involve the use of computer programs (for example, CopyTrans) and take much longer. But as an alternative and for additional information, you can master them at your leisure.
Transfer using a backup
If the first two methods are not convenient for you, try using WhatsApp message transfer using a backup.
- Back up your messages on your Android device. After completing the process, go to “Settings” and click “Chat Settings”. In the drop-down list that appears, select “Send chat by email”.
- Install WhatsApp on iPhone. Use your current phone number in it to activate your existing account on a new gadget. After that, you will see a pop-up window informing that a backup of messages has been found.
- Click the Restore command. Your WhatsApp messages will be transferred from your Android device to your iPhone. The data transfer process will take some time depending on the size of the backup.
Transfer via email
Here it will be possible to send only one correspondence at a time, so this method is useful only if you need to transfer not all messages, but from some contacts.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device, go to Settings and tap Chat Settings. From the dropdown select “Send chat by email”.
- Select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer. A pop-up window will appear warning: “Attaching media will increase the size of the email.” You can choose “No Media” or “Attach Media”.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit”.
- Sign in to your iPhone mailbox. There you can view messages sent from WhatsApp, but you will not be able to sync them with your account in the messenger itself.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android Smartphone to iPhone
Have you recently changed your Android smartphone to an iPhone? Here’s how to transfer messages from WhatsApp to a new device.
Transfer using a dedicated application
The dr.fone application allows you to transfer messages from WhatsApp between any gadgets. Here’s how to send data from Android smartphone to iPhone using it.
- Install and launch dr.fone on your computer, and then connect your Android smartphone and iPhone to your computer. On the main screen of the application, select “Restore Communication Application” → WhatsApp → “Transfer Messages from WhatsApp”.
Transfer using a special program
One of such programs is Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer. It allows you to send backed up messages from your Android device to your computer and from your computer to your iPhone. Direct transfer of data between smartphones is also possible.
- Install Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer on Computer and Launch It.
- Use USB cables to connect your Android device and iPhone to your computer. In the pop-up that will appear on the phone screen, click “Back up my data” when it pops up, but do not provide a password.
- On your computer, open the Android device folder. The program will automatically display all your WhatsApp conversations. Right click on the name of the gadget and select “Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone”.
Found a typo? Select the text and press Ctrl Enter
Transfer Files to iPhone 11
There are different ways to transfer files from PC to iPhone from iPhone to PC, you can transfer files from PC to iPhone via Wi-Fi, via iTunes, or even via AirDrop (iOS and Mac), although this is a general transfer from iPhone to PC For example, some special types files do not support transfer, for example, AirDrop does not support transferring music between iPhone / iPad and Mac. If you transfer iPhone files via iTunes, usually the old library is overwritten and you lose the data you had. there before. When you have a new iPhone 11, you may want to enjoy your new iPhone 11, such as watching movies, listening to music, reading e-books, taking photos, shooting videos, etc. So how do you transfer music, videos? and photos from PC to iPhone 11 or else on iOS 13/12 devices?
Best iPhone to PC Transfer
If you cannot use iTunes to sync files from iPhone 11, then we can recommend you a simple tool to transfer files from PC to iPhone 11 Pro (Max) and other iOS 13/12 devices with this iOS Transfer, which is part of the iOS Toolkit. not only can it help you transfer songs, videos, photos, contacts and more from iPhone 11 / XS / XR / X / 8/7 / 6S / 6 to PC and vice versa, but also allows you to transfer music and videos between iPhone / iPad / iPod and iTunes. Wonderful iPhone Transfer software that works on both Windows and Mac, fully compatible with iTunes 12.1, iOS 12.4 / 13 and supports the latest iPhone 11.
- Transfer files between iPhone and computer, including photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, etc.
- Easily Manage All iPhone Files on PC or Mac.
- Manage contacts and text messages on your computer easily.
- Transfer music and video files between iTunes and iOS / Android.
- Works well with all iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iOS 12.4 / iOS 13.
Steps to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone 11 (Pro) without iTunes
Launch the iOS Toolkit and select the Transfer function
After downloading and installing the iOS Toolkit, you must launch it on your computer. Then select “Transfer from all functions.
Connect iPhone 11 to Computer
Connect iPhone 11 to your computer using a USB cable. This program will detect your iPhone 11 as soon as it is connected.
Tap Music, Photos, Videos, Information, or Apps
At the top of the column, you can select the type of file you want to transfer from PC to iPhone, music, videos, photos, information (contacts / messages), applications, etc.
Here we do transfer music from computer to iPhone 11, for example:
Easily Transfer Music from PC to iPhone 11 without iTunes
1) Click “Music” to enter the iPhone music window.
2) Click the Add button. Dropdown.
3) Select “Add File” to directly import detailed songs from PC to iPhone, or “Add Folder” to directly add all music from PC to iPhone 11.
You can also follow the above easy steps to transfer photos from PC to iPhone 11 / X / 8/7 / 6S / 6 (Plus) without iTunes.
It is actually very easy to transfer files from your PC / Mac to your iPhone iOS 13/12 using the iOS Toolkit.over, this program can also help you backup and restore iPhone data; recover lost data from iPhone; transfer WhatsApp from iOS to iOS / Android; erase iPhone data permanently; restore ios system to normal and unlock iPhone screen.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
prompt: you need to log in before you can comment.
No account yet. Please click here to register.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 11 Pro Max. iOS Move Data Tutorial
Google Cloud Storage
You can use Google to sync contacts, notes, calendars, and other important information on iPhone 8. This is done in the following steps.
Open Settings, select Accounts and Google. Then click the Synchronize Contacts button. Then we will transfer all data from Android phone to Google cloud service.
Then there will be an extraction from the Google cloud storage on the iPhone. Open the settings on your iPhone, then go to the menu item Mail, addresses, calendars. Here click Add Account, and CardDAV Account. Enter your Server, User and Password. And finally click Forward, the list of data is transferred. Now all the information from the Android phone is on the iPhone 8.
This method is performed without a computer, it can be done only on the phone, and there is no need for subsequent saving on one or several devices, which significantly saves time.
How to Import Data from iPhone to Android
Sometimes you need to transfer data from iPhone to Android, now 5 ways will help you make the transition from iOS to Android.
iCloud. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
Turn on the old device, open “Settings”, and select “iCloud”, in the menu click “Backup”, enable the button “Create a backup”.
On the new iPhone, set up the language, network, and in the “Settings” item, select “Restore from iCloud copy”, enter the Apple ID and password, go to iCloud, then you can freely save a copy to a new gadget.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android via iCareFone
You can use Tenorshare iCareFone tools to transfer data to computer.
Then use a USB cable to connect your Andriod phone to computer, and then transfer data from computer to Andriod phone. In addition, with this amazing tool, you can easily clean up unnecessary files and speed up your devices, manage contacts, photos, videos, music, applications, create backups and restore your iOS device in case of data loss, etc.
Transfer to iOS
To successfully transfer files from Android to iOS 11 using the Transfer to iOS app, the following conditions must be met:
- The iPhone must be running iOS 11, and Android must be at least 4.0;
- All programs affecting the functioning of the Wi-Fi module should be stopped or completely removed;
- There must be enough free space on the iPhone for new data;
- The batteries on the devices need to be fully charged;
- Even a phone call can interrupt copying, so on smartphones it is better to temporarily disable incoming calls by activating airplane mode.
Download and install the application, then launch it. click “Continue” and then read and agree to the terms.
When setting up iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad as a new device, stop at the Apps and Data step and select Move Data from Android.
In the “Find the code” window, click “Next”, thereby activating the synchronization of mobile devices. And you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, Google accounts and calendar entries. This data may differ depending on the Android device.
After the data transfer process is complete, you can proceed with setting up your iPhone or iPad.
This application, which was released by Apple, is the easiest way to reload most of the files. Recommended for users with phone data.
Transfer notes from iPhone to Android using yandex
Plus, there is one option. service “Yandex.Move”, is an addition to the cloud storage “Disk”. It can copy data from iPhone, iPad, iPod to the cloud service, and drop from the cloud to Android, the two devices exchange files through this method.
Install Yandex.Disk on iPhone. Set up a username, password from the account, click the “Next” button. Information will be moved to the cloud service.
Enter the same required data into the disk. And open Yandex.Move, go to the “Settings” section, click “Move from phone to phone”.
Write the previously generated code, tap “Start transfer”.
In addition to the above method, you can transfer files from Android to iPhone 7 via iTunes.
First, you need to connect Android to your computer and copy all the music, picture, and video you want. Next, you need to switch your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. To move music, go to the “Music” tab, mark the appropriate items and specify the path to the directory where the files are stored. And click “Apply”, thereby activating the copying procedure.
Transfer data Android to iPhone 2020
iTunes can quickly transfer a note, contacts, music, video, photo to a new iPhone. The advantage is that iTunes is free. But problems. you need to install iTunes on your computer.