Transfer Contacts From iPhone Via Gmail
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iTunes
Importing contacts can be implemented using iTunes. Many iPhone features rely on iTunes, including transferring iPhone contacts and transferring iPhone music using iTunes.
- Connect iPhone to computer with an Apple supported USB cable and then launch iTunes with the latest version.
- Click the Info tab, select Sync Contacts with Google Contacts. Then enter your Gmail username and password.
- Once you have access to your Gmail account, the transfer and sync process will automatically start, you can go to your Gmail and select Contacts to check your imported contacts.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iCloud
Icloud is another common solution for importing contacts to Gmail, and with iCloud Keychain technology, imported contacts are 100% safe. Follow these steps.
- Go to www.Icloud.com in a web browser and enter your Apple account with the correct username and password.
- Click Contacts and select all the items of the synced contact in iCloud. 3. Right click to select export contacts to computer. Finally, move the exported contacts to Gmail.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using Settings
Refer to the following guides to pass pins through parameters yourself without intervention of any external application.
For iOS 10.2 and earlier: go to Settings Mail, Contacts, Calendars, click Add Account, select Google from the pop-up list, copy your contacts to when this process is complete, iPhone contacts will be automatically transferred to Gmail.
For iOS 10.3 and later: Go to Settings Contacts Accounts Add Account Select Google Enter Gmail Account Slide Contacts.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to GMail Easily
We have several solutions to backup and transfer iPhone contacts, and Google Gmail is one of the reliable solutions. Importing iPhone contacts to Gmail allows you to save your contacts’ data safely and safely. Let’s see how to transfer contacts using three easy-to-use methods.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup
For backing up iPhone contacts, transferring them to your computer is a smart move and all your needs. Easeus MobiMover Free’s excellent and free data transfer software can meet that requirement. With MobiMover, you can quickly transfer iPhone contacts to computer with one click after you mark contacts for transfer.
- Download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your computer. The system requirements are Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Over, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 8 and later. If your computer or iPhone doesn’t meet these requirements, please update it immediately.
- Connect your device to your computer with a compatible USB cable. Launch MobiMover after you checked the connection is ok, select “Transfer to Computer” in the main interface. After that mark the contacts in the iPhone content list.
- To provide you with the best viewing and file management, we strongly recommend that you save your contacts to a custom route on your computer by clicking the Browse button. If you don’t install it yourself, the contacts will be saved in the “Exported MobiMover” folder on the desktop.
- Select Transfer to start transferring iPhone contacts to your computer. Apart from contacts, transferring photos with EaseUS MobiMover is SIMilar, just connect your phone to your computer, launch MobiMover, select Transfer to Computer, check Photo and click Transfer.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
Reading time: 5 minutes
There are different situations. For example, you are selling your phone or purchasing a new one, or maybe you just wanted to transfer your contacts from iPhone to your computer, so that if something happens you do not waste precious time manually restoring them. There may be more reasons. Also, this issue makes you think about the fact that the iPhone does not provide a function for transferring contacts to a SIM card, which is very upsetting. So, today we will consider the question of how we can transfer our contacts to our “big brother” in various ways.
In the article we will try to describe all the methods, starting with the traditional.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer from iCloud
The iCloud cloud service also allows you to interact with contacts stored in the iPhone memory. However, to do this, first, users need to activate the function of synchronizing contacts with the cloud in the settings. You can do this in the Settings menu. Icloud.
To move contacts from iCloud to computer memory, you need:
- Open the web version of the iCloud service.
- Go to Contacts.
- Select the desired contacts (selection of both all contacts and individual records is supported).
- In the lower left corner of the window, click on the gear icon.
- Select Export vCard.
The exported file can then be used to transfer contacts to another device or to any suitable application such as Outlook.
Transferring contacts using iPhone apps
It’s not just desktop apps that can transfer contacts from iPhone to computer. Various programs for iOS do a good job with this task. Several SIMilar utilities can be found on the virtual shelves of the App Store. One of them is Easy Backup.
Easy Backup is a popular tool that allows iPhone and iPad owners to back up their contacts and then send them to email or one of the cloud services.
In addition, the application allows you to find and merge duplicate contacts, as well as delete contacts without a name or without a phone number or email address.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Outlook or Windows Contacts
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your mobile device to your computer.
- Select iPhone in the list of connected devices and go to the Details tab.
- Activate the item “Synchronize contacts with” and select the desired item in the drop-down menu. Outlook or Windows Contacts.
- Click Apply.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone Backup
Restoring contacts from an iPhone backup can come in handy when you’ve lost or sold your device and the backup remains in iTunes.
In this case, iTunes is only used to create a backup. Everything else will have to be done using third-party utilities. For example, such as iBackupbot.
To get where to restore contacts from, you must first make a backup copy of your contacts in iTunes:
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your mobile device to your computer.
- Select iPhone in the list of connected devices and go to the Details tab.
- Activate the item “Synchronize contacts with”.
- Go to the Overview tab.
- Click on the “Create a copy now” button.
- Wait for the backup process to complete.
To restore and transfer contacts from an iPhone backup, you need:
- Download and install the iBackupbot application (the full version of the utility costs 35, but you can use the application for free for 10 days). Download iBackupbot.
- Launch iBackupbot.
- In the main window in the “Backups” column select the last backup copy of the connected device.
- Go to the User Information Manager section.
All contacts stored in the iPhone phonebook will be available in the Contacts tab. If necessary, the selected records can be exported in one of the appropriate formats (Exel, VCard, CSV).
Another way to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer is with an application called iTools. It has quite wide functionality and is in many ways a replacement for Apple iTunes. With it, iTools owners of apple tablets and smartphones can:
- View information about your device.
- Manage applications (install, update, uninstall, make a backup).
- Manage music (import and export tracks, delete songs, create playlists).
- Interact with photos, videos and books.
- Create new ringtones.
- Take screenshots and record video from iPhone screen.
- Manage contacts, calendar entries, and more.
To transfer contacts from iPhone to computer using iTools, you need to:
- Download and install iTools (it is better to download the English version of the application from the official website).
- Launch iTools.
- Connect mobile device to computer.
- Go to the Information section.
- In the left column, select Contacts.
- Select the desired contacts and press the Export key.
When exporting contacts, users can choose from several available formats (vCard or CSV) or send a card with data directly to Outlook or Gmail.
Transferring contacts using iTunes
It’s worth noting that there are two different ways to transfer contacts from iPhone memory to computer using iTunes. In the first case, all addresses and phone numbers will be transferred either to Outlook or to Windows Contacts, and in the second, users will have to “get” them from the backup using special applications.
The method works only if the sync of contacts with iCloud is disabled on the iPhone.
Using file managers
There is one more way for jailbreak users to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer. To do this, we need one of the iphone file managers. Anyone will do. I will show with the example of iTools.
- We go into the program.
- We connect the device to the computer.
- We go to the folder located at var / mobile / Library / AdressBook.
- We transfer all the files that are in this folder to our computer. They are all your contacts.
- Everything is ready! Now, if necessary, you can always copy these files to var / mobile / Library / AdressBook again and contemplate your contacts!
If, on the contrary, you want to transfer contacts to a smartphone from a computer or another mobile phone, then I think an article on how to transfer contacts to an iPhone from another phone will be useful.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
The first step in transferring numbers from any IPhone (for example, iPhone 6) is to make sure that it is linked to a Google account. If you use Gmail, then most likely your device is already synced with it. If you have not yet mastered all the convenience of Google services and are using another email client, then it’s time to create your account there. Since you are going to change the platform anyway, it will be more convenient to create a Google account on your computer. Android will require you to log in to Google in order to access all possible services.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android via Gmail
Sometimes this happens. The owners of the IPhone decide to leave the “apple” caste and switch to using devices based on Android. Sooner or later, the one who made the transition will face such a problem as transferring contacts from iPhone to Android. The easiest way to do this is through Gmail and your Google account. You don’t need anything other than Internet access.
Linking to your Google account
The next step in our step-by-step guide is to turn off iPhone 5 syncing with iCloud and sync it with your Google account. To do this, you need to find the item “Mail, addresses and calendars” in the settings section. When you click on it, a page with all the accounts of our device will open. Add our newly created account to this list. For this you need to enter your email address and password.
After the new account appears in the list, tap on it. A page with settings will open. On this page, you can manually specify which of the data should be synchronized with the cloud. You can copy both the phone book and all your e-mails, as well as entries from the calendars and notes of your iPhone 5s to a new device.
Direct transfer to Android via Gmail
After syncing with the cloud, you can transfer contacts directly to the device itself. To do this, in the settings menu, find the “Accounts” section. If you don’t have any account yet, there will be a button with the ability to link a new account instead. In other versions of Android, this section may also be called “Accounts and sync”.
Adding a new account is the same as on the iPhone 7. After entering the username and password. If Google is already active, then select it from the list of others. Data exchange with the cloud will now be performed continuously and automatically. To save energy or data consumption, it can be turned off periodically, or in the settings, allow synchronization only with Wi-Fi connection.
If you ever need to “manually” speed up the process (for example, how to transfer numbers and import photos or videos), then go to “Settings” again, and then in the “Accounts” section, select Google.
In the account settings, check if your synchronization is disabled.
You can also go to the settings of the binding itself and select the item “Contacts” from the list of possible data.
This method of “transferring” the phone book is convenient because it does not require a special program for transferring contacts or using a desktop PC. True, sometimes Google does not recognize the numbers already recorded in the phone and duplicates them with cloud records. To remove duplicates, there is a special button “Merge duplicate contacts” in the contacts settings menu. In different versions of the platform, this button may be called differently, but the meaning is the same. The double numbers are combined and the order comes in the phone book.
This method is reliable, intuitive, but very energy intensive. It suits perfectly for transporting several numbers, but it is difficult to transfer large volumes in this way. To move contacts, follow these steps.
- Launch a list of all contacts on iPhone.
- Select the number you want.
- Open it, in the menu, click on “Share contact”.
- From the list, select the sending option: email or SMS.
- Accept a message from your Android gadget.
- Save the number to the phone book.
Slow process, so for transferring a large amount of data, we recommend the methods described below.
This utility is an analogue of the Bump program, which was recently removed from all markets. She has a very impressive list of possibilities. For example, in addition to resetting contacts, you can also transfer music, videos, etc.
- Download Qik iPhone from the AppStore and on Android from Google Play.
- Launch the application on two phones and activate geolocation.
- Click “Transfer Contacts” on your iPhone.
- Mark the contacts that need to be transferred, and the utility itself will find the Android device.
- Agree to the transposition of information.
It remains only to import these contacts into the directory on the new gadget.
Transferring numbers via iTunes
Itunes will help you transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Over, you can transport not only numbers, but also a lot of other information. This transfer is performed through a computer, where iTunes must be preinstalled.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Plug one end of the cable into your iOS smartphone and the other into the jack on your PC.
- Go to the gadget menu by clicking on the icon at the top.
- In the next window, click on “Information”.
- Insert a check mark in the box next to the line “Synchronize contacts”.
- Select “Google Contacts”.
- Sign in to your Google account and click “OK”.
- Confirm number transposition.
Using iTunes, you can quickly transfer contacts from one smartphone to another. This is another good method, its disadvantage is that you cannot throw off data without a computer.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Ios offers many useful tricks and features for which users love it. However, it is not suitable for everyone, since it also has a number of extremely unpleasant and frankly “weak” sides. And if a person decides to change the phone and switch to another operating system, then a number of questions immediately arise regarding data transposition, for example, how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android.
Both Google and Apple, although opposing forces, have developed a number of convenient tools to make it easy for people to change devices with different operating systems and easily transfer information. Consider the most popular and SIMple tools offered by both the official creators of operating systems and third-party developers, as well as enthusiasts.
Data transfer through specialized programs. Transferring contacts via iCloud
If all the previous solutions did not fit, you can perform data transposition via iCloud. It also makes it possible to copy the entire database of numbers.
- Launch “Settings” on iPhone and select “iCloud”.
- Turn on sync numbers.
- Go to the iCloud service on your PC.
- Enter your Apple ID login information there.
- In the “Contacts” tab, select “All contacts”.
- Select all that you want to send to your Android smartphone (to select all at once, tap on one of the numbers, then SIMultaneously click the “Ctrl” “A” keys).
- Click on the gear icon and tap on “Export vCard”.
If you follow all the steps correctly, a.Vcard document will be created on your PC’s hard drive. Drop it by any means (via a cord, mail or messenger) on a device running Android. The next step is to install them into the new phone system. And there are two ways to do this. Consider both.
Through the file manager.
- Run any document manager.
- Find the copied file with contacts in memory.
- Click on it to start the automatic transfer process.
Through the “Contacts” application.
- Open the “Contacts” program.
- Tap on the three-dash icon located at the top left.
- Click on “Settings”. “Import Contacts”.
- Select the format in which the numbers are saved.
- Specify the path to the document with contacts through the built-in explorer.
Wait until the processing is completed and the numbers appear in your directory.
This is one of the most convenient tools, as it is SIMple and with many possibilities. Through Gmail, you can synchronize numbers, browser tabs, bookmarks, etc. At the same time, you do not need to be a skilled user of this service, just follow the instructions.
- On iPhone, go to Settings.
- Go to the “iCloud” section and turn off the synchronization of numbers.
- Turn on “Mail”, “Addresses” and “Calendars”.
- Open the “Accounts” option and add your Google account there.
- Check the categories that should be synchronized with the added account and tap “Next”.
- On an Android device, go to “Settings” through the shutter or application shortcut.
- Open the “Accounts” menu (may have a slightly different name).
- Sign in with the account you synced your iPhone data with.
- Click on “Account Synchronization” and check the boxes next to the items that should be updated to the data you are transferring.
This method will transfer absolutely all contacts to the new device and it is very convenient if you decide to change the gadget. To check the correctness of synchronization and remove unnecessary numbers, resort to using a PC. Go to Gmail, in the window on the left go to “Contacts” and edit your list. You can combine the same numbers, remove unnecessary, etc.
My contacts backup
The second affordable and good program that can be found in the AppStore. Just keep in mind that no more than 500 numbers can be transferred in the free version of the program. For the extended version, you will have to pay 149 rubles.
- Download it to your phone.
- Launch and give permission to interact with your contacts.
- Click “Backup” and wait for the file to be generated.
- In the next window (export type) click on “vCard”.
It remains to send this document to yourself by e-mail, open it to start the process of auto-adding contacts. If it does not start, then add them using the Import / Export option, the work with which we described earlier.
This is a very specific software that makes it possible to transport numbers from iCloud, but without a PC.
- Download the program from Google Play and run it.
- Select CardDAV from the list of accounts.
- Drive the server p02-contacts.Icloud.com.
- Next, fill in the required fields, where the login and password are your iCloud login details.
- Enter any account name and select “Synchronize only from server to phone”.
- Click on “Finish”.
A very SIMple utility that will allow you to transfer numbers from iPhone to Android in a matter of moments. It is available in the AppStore and Play Store, it is distributed free of charge.
- Download the program on both phones.
- Run it on an Apple gadget.
- Go to “Contacts”.
- Click on “Bump now!”.
- Hit the phones with the edges a little against each other and a pop-up menu will appear with the “Connect” key.
- Tap on it to start the transfer of information.
Check if everything is reset.
We have considered the SIMplest and most convenient methods that should suit everyone. Choose the one that you like best. We hope we were able to help you.
Synchronization via Gmail
This method, with which you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, will suit confident users of the Gmail service. With the help of “accounting” from Google, you can synchronize user data, from bookmarks in the browser to contacts in the phone book.
To sync via Gmail, you need to do the following:
- Go to Settings on iPhone
- In the “iCloud” item, disable synchronization of directory contacts.
- We find the section “Mail, addresses, calendars”
- Go to the item “Accounts”
- Here you need to add a Google account
- We indicate the items to be synchronized
- Click “Next”
- On Android, open Settings and go to the General section
- Open the item “Accounts and synchronization”.
- We put a tick in front of the line “Automatic data synchronization” there is a tick.
- Click “Add account”.
- Choosing a Google account.
- Enter your data
The good thing about this method is that it does not require additional programs or the use of a computer. On the other hand, on a PC, as a safety net, you can check how correctly the import of contacts in your Gmail mailbox was performed. The only downside to syncing via Google is that the entire phone base is imported to Android. Unwanted contacts will have to be deleted manually.
The following three ways to transfer contacts are done using services and applications from Apple.
Transferring Contacts from iPhone to Android Manually
The first method by which you can transfer contacts is the easiest and most time-consuming. The user needs to do the following:
- Enter iPhone phone book
- Select room
- Scroll to the end in the recording menu
- Click “Share Contact”
- Choose one of the sending methods. It can be SMS or email.
- Receive message on Android
- Save the sent number to the Android phone book.
No additional software is required for manual transfer. However, if there are several hundred contacts in the iPhone‘s phone base, the transfer process can take a long time. We recommend using manual transfer for those who have a small number of numbers in the phone book.
Transfer Contacts to Android via iTunes
With iTunes, you can transfer contact information from your phone book, from email to special notes. In addition to the iPhone and Android smartphone, you will need a third device. A computer on which you need to install iTunes. The transfer process is as follows:
- Opening iTunes on PC
- Using a cable, we connect the iPhone to the computer
- Choosing a device in iTunes.
- A list will appear where you need to select the item “Information”.
- We put a tick in front of the line “Synchronize contacts”.
- Here you need to select “Google Contacts”.
- Enter the Google account data and click OK
- Confirming the transfer of contacts to Android
After that, contacts with extended data will be transferred to the Android phone book.
In one of the articles, we looked at the hidden features of Android.
Despite the outstanding qualities of Apple’s iOS gadgets, sometimes the user decides to switch to Android. This may be due to a work necessity, or you want to try something new. But, there is a catch. How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. In order not to waste time rewriting each number, there are 5 SIMple ways to transfer. We will analyze each of them in detail.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone via iCloud
If for some reason the first three methods did not work, you can transfer contacts to Android using the iCloud service. You can create a copy of the phone base as a file that can be downloaded to your Android smartphone.
It is required to do the following series of operations:
- Go to Settings on iPhone and select iCloud
- Activate contact sync.
- On your computer, open a browser and type in the address of the iCloud service or follow the link.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the “Contacts” icon and select “All contacts”.
- Check the numbers you want to transfer to Android. To select all numbers, select any number with the cursor and press the CtrlA or CmdA key combination.
- Click on the gear icon
- Select “Export vCard”
If everything is done correctly, the service will start downloading the file with contacts to your computer. All that remains is to transfer the file to your Android smartphone. Connect your smartphone to your computer and dump the file to your smartphone’s SD card or internal memory. If you don’t feel like messing with the cable, you can SIMply forward the file containing the contacts to your mobile mail. Find the downloaded file through the explorer or file manager, click on it, after which the contacts will be automatically installed in the phone book on Android. You can manually install the imported data in the “Contacts” system application:
- Open the app
- Click on Import / Export.
- Select the contact import source
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Transferring contacts to Android via apps
Let’s look at the procedure for transferring contacts using the My Contacts Backup application:
- Download and install the app on iPhone
- Open the program and set the application access to the contact list
- Click the Backup button. Wait a few seconds for the backup to complete.
- Select the type of export: vCard file.
- Send the contact file to your email
- On your Android smartphone, open the file.
Contacts will be imported into the phone book automatically. If this did not happen, add numbers via Import / Export in the system application “Contacts”.
Please note that the free version of the application will only allow you to export 500 numbers. The paid pro version will cost 149 rubles.
- Download and install the app on iPhone and Android
- On both devices, open the program and turn on geolocation
- Click on the transfer contacts icon
- Select contacts
- The program will find an Android smartphone with an activated program
- Confirm transfer
- Set Contacts to Phone Book on Android
Each of these methods has advantages and disadvantages. You just have to choose the most convenient for yourself.
If you are interested, then you can read the article on how to transfer contacts from your phone to Google?
Transfer contacts from iPhone to SIM card
What to do in a situation if you need to perform the opposite action and import data from iPhone to a card ?! Above, we described several methods of “moving” contacts from a SIM card to an iPhone, among which it is described how to do this with a couple of SIMple steps. Unfortunately, the reverse option of actions is not yet provided for the same SIMple in execution.
There are two ways to do a reverse import. In the first case, you will definitely need a gadget on the Android axis, and in the second, you need to download and install a third-party program from the App Store or Google Play (the presence of Android is optional). Choose what suits you best.
Import via iOS settings
This method is the easiest, so start with it. The method will work if your SIM card supports import. If you received a card or changed it relatively recently, and the size corresponds to the slot (in the latest models, starting from the 5th generation, the size of nano-SIM), then do not worry: these SIM cards work quite well with this function.
So, to transfer data directly to iPhone, you need to follow these steps:
- Insert a suitable SIM into the slot. The connector is located on the right side of the gadget. To remove the part, use a paper clip that is directly in the box of the device;
- Wait for the iPhone to see the SIM and identify the operator;
- Then go to the “Settings” of your device;
- Find the item “Contacts” and select “Import SIM contacts” in the list;
- The import procedure can take from several seconds to minutes, depending on the number of subscriber numbers.
- Check the “Contacts” application and make sure that the phone book appears on the smartphone.
If this did not happen for some reason, then try to repeat all the steps or read the article further.
Why transfer contacts
The new device is not only adaptation to the new operating system, but also the import of the most important files left on the previous gadget.
If you update the iPhone model to a newer one, then no manipulation is required. All data will be automatically sent to the device. To do this, you need to bring the old device to the new one, or restore one of the last backups (we will talk about this in more detail below). In case you are switching from Android / Windows Phone or even a push-button phone, then everything is more complicated here. But why do this and why it is worth using one of the methods below?
- Firstly, each telephone is, first of all, a device for calls. This is its most important function. Without a SIM card slot, in fact, absolutely any gadget of any company is nothing. Even the same iPhone becomes an iPod (player) for a very high price;
- The banal reason is the change of the mobile operator;
- Rewriting contacts manually is completely unreliable. In the first case, there is a possibility of a mistake in the number. Imagine that you have mixed up one number and deleted the old source. You will forever lose valuable access to the subscriber, and, often, there are cases that cannot be restored. And also. You can confuse the name of the contact with his number and write it down incorrectly;
- And also. It is infinitely long. Especially when there are several hundred people (or companies) in the phone book. You will spend a lot of hours on this! Why waste precious time when the whole thing can be entrusted to technology;
- It is also highly likely that you have a SIM card in your hands that has contacts, but there is no other suitable gadget from where you can transfer them to the iPhone. But all the same, you will have to resort to the help of the Internet, learning how now to copy the entered contacts from the smartphone to the SIM?
To import critical information quickly and without errors, use one of the methods described below. Before setting up and following one of the instructions, make sure all phone numbers are saved to the SIM card!
How to transfer contacts from SIM card to iPhone and vice versa
A few years ago, the process of transferring contacts was accompanied by certain difficulties. I had to install special programs, personally try several methods (and then find out which one fits your model), and then carefully store the downloaded file with the phone book. But even this did not save from the fact that, probably, absolutely all the copied numbers would be transferred. There remained those that were attached after the file was created.
The transition to a new device means that you have to face the transfer of contacts from the SIM card to the phone. Fortunately, smartphones from Apple have a SIMple function that allows you to import data from a SIM card in a matter of seconds. The article will describe more effective and working ways on how to do this, as well as how to transfer the phone book from iPhone to SIM card.
Transfer using the mail service Gmail and an Android device
To do this, you will need any device running on Android and a Google account (or rather, Gmail). Briefly describing this method, then you will have to import the phone book first into Gmail, then import them to the card and rearrange them back to the iPhone.
The sequence of steps is as follows:
- Launch “Settings” and find the “Contacts” tab in the list;
- Next, select the “Accounts” tab and find Gmail in the list that appears.
- Log in to the mail service or create a new account;
- After that, slide the toggle switch to the right to “Contacts”. You need to wait a bit before the synchronization process is complete;
- The next step is to make sure that the device is connected to the Internet (preferably via a wireless Wi-Fi network);
- Remove the SIM card from the iPhone and insert it into any gadget on the Android operating system;
- In the device settings, log in with your Google login and password. It is not difficult to find this item, since on different versions of Android, the tab is located in almost the same places: in “Settings”, “Accounts”. And select the appropriate line;
- Wait for the smartphone to sync data. After completing this action, go to the directory and check if the numbers have appeared;
- In the upper corner, click on three dots (or any context menu with additional functions) and tap on the “Import / Export” item;
- You need to select the action “Export to SIM card”. The gadget will offer to transfer some specific phone numbers or all. Choose what suits you best.
- After confirming the information, click on “Export”. It is likely that a message will appear stating that only a portion of the data will be migrated during synchronization. That is, the most necessary is the name of the contact and a combination of numbers without a photo, music tracks and additionally specified information. If this is optional and not critical, then just click on “Yes”;
- Wait until all phone numbers are transferred to the SIM card.
After completing the procedure, you can pull it out. Dispose as you like: leave it in your smartphone or return it to your iPhone to be sure that all information is safely stored in case of anything.
This method will work for those upgrading to the latest iPhone.
Everything is SIMple here: when logging in under your account, select the “Restore from backup” setting and not create a new one. Make sure your iCloud backup was updated recently! And even easier: just bring the old device close to the new one.
In this case, not only the phone book will be transferred, but also all information, including photos, files, music, applications. It will take some time and a stable Wi-Fi connection is required.
Free utility My Contacts Backup
Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these steps:
- Run the program. The first time you open the app, it may ask you to allow access to the Contacts app. Click the “Yes” tab;
- Click on the “Backup” action. After that, the creation of a backup copy will begin, you do not need to do anything else;
- Wait for the information to sync. After the process is complete, the file needs to be sent to another location, such as email, social media, or cloud service. Choose what works best;
- Insert your iPhone card into a third-party device;
- Open the file on a new gadget or transfer it via USB (after downloading it to your computer);
- The unpacking process begins. Choose where to save the data: in this case, select “Save to SIM”. After that, return the SIM card to the iPhone.
If for some reason you were unable to import or export contacts, then contact Apple Support for help or visit the nearest communication salon of your mobile operator. Experts will help you find out why you cannot transfer data from iPhone to SIM and vice versa. You can also describe your problem in the comments under this material, and we will help you solve it by describing in detail additional steps specifically for your smartphone.
To transport data via Bluetooth, make sure that the module is turned on on each device. Open your iPhone number book. Open the additional menu and select export via Bluetooth. Select the smartphone to which you want to transfer information.
Synchronization via Google
The easiest way to transfer contacts is using Google services. Google email is enough to work. It can be registered on the main page of the search engine.
Transferring information between devices on different operating systems is available in iCloud. To prepare iPhone for transporting contacts, go to iCloud settings and check the box next to the corresponding field. Log into the iCloud website from your computer and log in to your account.
On the main page of your personal account, go to contacts. To save all the information presented, press the key combination Ctrl A. And you can also select only certain data. To do this, hold down Ctrl and click on the contacts of interest. When you’re done selecting, click on the gear and select export to PC or v Card. As a result, a file with the vcf extension will appear on the computer. To finish transferring contacts, send this file to your mobile device. The easiest way to do this is via email.
Contacts can be transferred to a smartphone via USB, BlueTooth and other methods. Remember, there is no Ctrl button on Mac series devices. They need to clamp Cmd.
Install iTunes on your computer by downloading the program from the official Apple website or AppStore. Turn on the app:
- Connect iPhone to computer via USB or Bluetooth.
- Open your device details and click “Sync contacts with”.
- Choose which account to transfer your notebook to. For smartphones on Android, you need to select Google contacts.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Apply settings.
When the settings are saved, contacts will be automatically transferred from one phone to another.
If you have any questions. Let us know Ask a question
My contacts backup
To use the program, you need to install it on your iPhone. Download the app from the official website and follow the instructions. My Contacts Backup can be found in the App Store, making installation a lot easier. There is no app of the same name on Android, but it is not needed.
Launch the program on iPhone and run back up. The program will save phone numbers to the cloud in a few minutes. At the end of the process, the user will need to specify the e-mail to which the application will send the received file. When the user specifies the mail, they will also need to select a format. Vcard is recommended to result in vcf format.
The program will compose a letter and attach the received file to it. Accept the message from the target device and download the information. Run the file to save contacts to the appropriate application. My Contacts Backup works like a manual transfer using iCloud.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android without Computer
The first way that came up to distribute phone numbers was to use paper. Of course, this is the last century, but in this way you can transfer contacts from a device to any other. And there are also methods that do without using a computer. For example, you can open a list of numbers, call up an additional menu and export via SMS or e-mail. But in the first case, two SIM cards are required.
The presented methods are very SIMple and do not require specific knowledge from the user. In addition, this method allows you to send only certain contacts. This is also the main disadvantage: contacts are transferred one by one. Accordingly, a lot of time is spent.
How to sync contacts from iPhone to Android
You can transfer contacts using built-in iPhone functions.
To transfer data:
- Go to iPhone settings and open accounts.
- Add a Google Mail account by clicking on the corresponding key.
- In the window that opens, enter your email name and password.
- Go to sync settings and transfer contacts to mail.
This will link your mail to your Apple account. Go to your Android phone and repeat the procedure. After you have finished authorization, go to the sync settings and transfer contacts from your Gmail account to your smartphone.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android via Computer
A personal computer is used to transfer contacts using iCloud. But there are also special programs using which the user will quickly save the necessary information.