The Speaker Does Not Work On Huawei
Any phone has several speakers, one of which is voice and designed for telephone conversations. Android has many built-in functions that allow you to customize and improve the sound in your phone. Let’s see how to turn on the second speaker on Honor and Huawei, and how to improve the sound quality.
Where is the speaker located?
The voice component that is used for telephone calls is always located at the top of the smartphone. It is located in the center and is usually masked under a black mesh in the form of a small elongated hole. The speaker responsible for playing all the other sounds in the phone can be located:
- On the back of the smartphone.
- On the bottom side of the end.
In modern models of smartphones, the speaker is often built into the bottom from the end. This is a design solution that developers have recently resorted to.
How to check the speaker?
To check the quality and volume of sound on the phone, just start the or music. For example, go to YouTube and open any clip. Turn up the sound to the maximum. To check the voice component, make a call to any subscriber.
When you buy a new smartphone, always be sure to check the sound. Often devices have a factory defect associated with speakers. Unhappy with the sound quality? Look at another model. If you find a problem after the purchase, you will have to contact the service center for warranty. But, the manufacturer is not always to blame. If during operation the speaker began to sound bad, then the cause may be dirt or dust, which are clogged in the protective net. It is enough to clean the part.
How to switch the speaker on Honor and Huawei phones
If the device has two external speakers, then use the settings to switch them. Go to the Sound section and find the corresponding function.
How to improve?
The Android system has many different functions, some of which allow you to fine-tune the sound in your smartphone. But, some of the options are available only when obtaining ROOT rights or in the engineering menu. You can also use third-party programs.
To begin, consider the procedure for using the engineering menu:
- Open the standard “Phone” application, where you usually make calls.
- Dial ## 2846579 ## or ## 2846579159 ##.
- It is important to type this code manually. Copying will not work.
- In the menu that opens, go to the section. Hardware Testing.
- Select. Audio.
- In the Type tab, put Media.
- In Level, set the value to 0.
- The Value field sets the volume.
The second way is to use the BusyBox utility. This is a special program with which you can improve the built-in gadget options, including sound. Download the application from the official market of Google Play will not work. To install it, go to the w3bsit3-dns.com forum, there you will also find detailed instructions for use and a discussion of users who used the software.
You can also download Viper for Android, which is also missing from the Play Market. Go to w3bsit3-dns.com page and download the installer to the device. Installation and configuration instructions:
- Using the built-in explorer in the phone, run the downloaded file.
- Provide the necessary permissions and click “Install.”
- Run the program.
- The user will be prompted to download the driver. This is done automatically, just provide consent.
- Wait for the download, the application will start by itself.
- In the menu that opens, the available settings will be demonstrated. To activate them, just drag the slider to the “On” position.
If you have any questions or have complaints. let us know