The Iphone 8 Hangs And Does Not Restart, What Should I Do How To Restart
Surprisingly enough, many problems can be solved by simply rebooting the iPhone or iPad. Even experienced Apple users sometimes don’t know what to do when iPhone 8 freezes. How to reboot? Therefore, we thought that we should cover this topic.
Freeze iPhone 8 how to reboot, hard reset:
Just hold the power button and home button until the Apple logo appears. Then let the device complete its sequence.
The new generation iPhone does not have a physical Home button, so the steps above will not work for it. You need to press the power / lock button on the right side of the device and the volume down button on the left side of the device. Continue holding both buttons together until the screen turns off and the Apple logo appears. How does a hard reset affect an iPhone?
We recommend that before hard resetting your iPhone or iPad, make a backup of your device on your Mac / PC or iCloud.
Recover iPhone 7, 8 through DFU mode
If the reboot did not solve your problem, try restoring your iPhone. Recovery mode allows your iPhone to connect to iTunes and restore iOS or restore a backup of your data on the phone. This is a relatively simple process and solves the problem in some cases.
Recovery mode works more often than rebooting, but even this may not solve the problem.
Iphone 8 dfu mode
If you still see the Apple logo and nothing helps, the problem is loading your iPhone. Firmware update in dfu mode stops your iPhone from downloading in all ways, so you can connect it to iTunes and restore iPhone and start all over again.
The dfu mode requires some practice, because it requires a fairly accurate set of actions, but try several times and you will succeed. To enter dfu mode, follow these instructions:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that comes with your phone
3. Turn off your phone. If the phone does not turn off using the slider on the screen, just hold the on / off button until the screen goes blank
4. After the phone is turned off, press and hold the on / off button within 3 seconds
5. When 3 seconds have passed, hold on on / off button, pressing the home button on the front of the phone (if you have iPhone 7, use the volume down button instead of the Home button)
6. Hold both buttons within 10 seconds
7. Release on / off button, but keep holding the home button (or volume down on iPhone 7) for another 5 seconds
8. If nothing is displayed on the screen. the Apple logo, connect to iTunes and you receive invitations, etc. you are not in dfu mode and you must start the process again, starting from step 1
9. If the screen of your iPhone remains black and nothing is displayed, you are in dfu mode. It may be hard to see, but the iPhone screen is off and looks a little different than before.
10. When you are in dfu mode, a pop-up window will appear in iTunes on your computer and offer to restore the iPhone. You can either restore iPhone to factory settings or download backup your data on the phone.
If the article: iPhone 8 freezes what to do? Was useful please share in the social. networks.