Sony Xperia C2305 How to Log in to Recovery
You can see it on the network more than once as users of Sony’s Android devices turned devices into bricks and then panic begins! Stop, there’s a solution!
“Brick”. this is often called a device that does not turn on or is in a “bootlap” state (perpetual download). This problem can happen to everyone when getting Root or unlocking the bootloader, or simply after a software failure. How to return a smartphone or tablet Sony Xperia read in this article!
Sony Xperia Recovery Instructions
1. Charge the Sony Xperia for about 3 hours to ensure that the device is fully charged.
2. Download the official Sony program. Pc companion and then install on the PC
3. Run Pc companion and go to the menu:
4. Click “Continue” and agree that all data will be deleted.
5. Wait a couple of seconds until additional ones load. data and a warning window appears, where it will also be necessary to confirm your consent to the restoration
6. Select your Sony Xperia device
7. Further, it is necessary that Pc companion saw the device:
a) Disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC (if it was connected), turn off the device (if cyclic), wait 5 seconds, hold down the “Volume down” button and connect it to the computer
b) either Disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC (if it was connected), hold down the device’s power button, hold down the “Volume down” button and connect it to the computer and wait until the drivers are installed and the devices are detected
c) Disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC (if it was connected), turn off the device and turn off the battery and insert, wait 5 seconds, hold down the “Call button” button and connect to the computer and wait until the drivers are installed and the devices are detected
8. After determining the release button, the firmware download will start, do not disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC, do not insert new devices into USB
9. After downloading, the installation of the firmware will begin, wait until you are in the “Finish” tab. After which it will be offered:
a) disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC, remove and insert the battery and press the power button and wait
b) disconnect Sony Xperia from the PC, hold down the power button and wait.
That’s all! Stay with the site Android 1, further will be even more interesting! Read more articles and instructions in the section. Android Hacks and Articles.