Sony Xperia C C2305 Does Not Turn On
In this short instruction, we will tell you what to do if your Sony Xperia does not turn on. We often receive messages from our readers that they have a problem with the performance of their smartphone or tablet, after which they can no longer start the device. The phone does not turn on or the Sony Xperia freezes when it is turned on on the splash screen (boot-animation). Most often, the cause of this is the failure of the operating system and software. Do not panic ahead of time and take a series of simple steps to reanimate your favorite smartphone.
To do this, we need a computer with official software installed on it. the PC Companion program (download), which is simply required to be on the PC of any user of Sony Xperia smartphones. And now let’s move on to the step-by-step instructions (in the screenshots, red frames indicate that you need to click in the process).
- Launch PC Companion and select ‘Support Zone.
- Launch the section ‘Software Update’
- Naturally, we did not connect a smartphone to the computer, and therefore a window will appear notifying you that the device was not found. There is a clickable inscription ‘phone / tablet recovery’. click on it.
- The next window will prompt you to select the device that you want to restore. If you have previously updated your smartphone through the Companion PC, then it probably remembered the device and it appears in the list. select it and click ‘Next’. If you have not used the application yet or if you need to update some other model, for example, a friend, then select выбира Another phone / tablet ’.
- Next, a series of windows will appear in front of you. they contain information about what you are actually doing. I recommend that you read and press ‘Next’ (if necessary, check the box). We are waiting for the application to prepare everything necessary for recovery.
- If in step 4 you selected ‘Another phone / tablet’, then such a window will appear with a list of all models of the line. In this list you need to find and select the model of smartphone or tablet that you are restoring. Please note. you need to choose a specific model with its specific model number, for example, if you have Sony Xperia Z2 D6502, then you need to choose Sony Xperia Z2 D6502, not D6503 or D6463! If you chose a specific model, then you skip this item. the next window will appear immediately.
- It’s time to connect a smartphone. Connect the USB to the computer, then hold down the volume down button on your smartphone and only then plug the USB cable into it!
- After these steps, the program will detect the device and begin its recovery. If the next step does not automatically proceed, then you can try simultaneously holding down the power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds until three vibrations occur and then repeat step 7.
- Upon completion, you will be notified of the completion of the update. Turn off the smartphone, start it and enjoy! Please note that all data from the smartphone’s memory will be deleted. Also, the first download can be quite long.
If Sony Xperia still does not work, then you can try to flash it via FlashTool or you should contact the service center. there may be a problem in the technical part, not the software one.