Sign in to Apple ID from computer
Receive text or phone call
If you don’t have a reliable user-friendly device, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number via a text message or phone call.
- Click the no verification code button on the login screen.
- Select the code sent to your trusted phone number.
- You will receive a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
- Enter the code on another device to complete sign in.
Use the code displayed on your trusted devices
If you have a device running iOS 9 and above or OS X El Capitan and above, the code is automatically displayed on all devices you approved.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password on a new device or browser.
- Look for a sign in a notification for any of your trusted devices.
- Click Allow to get a verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the other device to complete sign in.
Sign in to Apple ID from your computer
With two-factor authentication, you’ll need a verification code to sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser.
Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you will verify your identity with a password plus a six-digit verification code. There are several ways you can get a verification code. You can use the code displayed on your trusted device, receive a text or phone call, or generate a code from your trusted device.
If you are using iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you may not need to enter a verification code. In some cases, your trusted phone number can be verified automatically in the background on your iPhone. This is one less thing to do and your account is still protected by two-factor authentication.
Get the code from the settings of your trusted device
If you cannot get the verification code to your trusted devices automatically, you can get one of the options even if the device is offline.
- Go to Settings [your name].
- Tap “Password & Security” Get Verification Code.
On iOS 10.3 or later, if the device is offline:
- Go to Settings [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- The message says that “account information is not available.” Click Get Verification Code.
- Go to “Settings” iCloud.
- Click your Apple User ID.
- If your device is offline, click Get Verification Code. If you are connected to the Internet, select “password and security” to get a confirmation code.
- Go to Apple menu System Preferences iCloud account.
- Click the Details Button.
- If your device is offline, click Get Verification Code. If you are connected to the Internet, click Security to get a verification code.
If you still cannot log in
If you are unable to sign in, recover your password, or receive verification codes, you can request an account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery may take several days or longer, depending on the specifics of the account you can provide to verify your identity.
How to authorize iPhone and enter the App Store
If you still do not know how to authorize an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and fully use one of the listed devices, then today’s post will help you complete this simple procedure. Although, probably some novice users are not familiar with the term “authorization”. Therefore, I propose to find out what authorization is and why users need it for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Registering an Apple ID from a computer
- Registering an Apple ID from a mobile device
- Create an Apple ID in a browser
- If you already have a registered account, then using the login and password from the account, you can authorize your iPhone or iPad, the email address is used as the login, and you come up with the Apple ID password during registration.
How to authorize iPhone in phone settings
This authorization method requires the iPhone to be connected to the Internet. It is advisable to use a Wi-Fi hotspot or a stable mobile internet connection.
Enter the login (username) and password of your Apple ID account, and click the “OK” button. If the phone suddenly displays the message “Failed to connect to the iTunes Store”, then the phone cannot access the Internet.
4. If you entered everything correctly, the iPhone will authorize, and you will see the “View” and “Exit” buttons, although in more recent versions of iOS the Store settings menu looks a little different.
To sign out of your phone account, you need to deauthorize the iPhone by clicking the Sign Out button, which can be done when purchasing a used authorized iPhone. If you decide to sell or donate an authorized iPhone, it is advisable to deauthorize it.
How to authorize iPhone in the App Store app
This authorization method also does not require a computer, the whole procedure is performed in the standard App Store application, such an application is available in any iPhone or iPad. As in the first case, the iPhone must have access to the World Wide Web.
We launch the standard App Store program. In the “Selection” section, scroll to the bottom of the list and press the “Login” button
2. An account login window will appear, where we select “Log in to an existing one”
Enter the username and password from your Apple ID account and click “OK”
Connect iPhone (or iPad) to your computer and launch iTunes
2. After the phone (tablet) appears in the “Devices” section, we authorize iTunes
After iTunes is successfully authorized, go to the iTunes Store, which is located in the “Store” section
4. In the upper right corner, click “Login”, enter your Apple ID (Mail), password and click the “Login” button
After successfully logging into the iTunes Store, your Apple ID (Mail) will appear in the upper right corner, and a greeting below.
After completing these 5 points, and without missing anything, the iPhone (iPad) will be authorized.
How to deauthorize an iPhone or iPad
The simplest iPhone deauthorization is done as follows. go to Settings, select Store, click on your Apple ID and in the window that appears, select the “Exit” button (Internet is not needed here)
There is also a way to deauthorize the iPhone for perverts, which requires a computer to be connected to the Internet. connect the iPhone to the PC, launch iTunes, go to the iTunes Store section, in the upper right corner, click on the Apple ID account (aka mail), enter the password in the window that appears and press the button “Exit”. After completing these steps, the phone will also be deauthorized.
Now you know three ways how to authorize iPhone and how to deauthorize it. These instructions apply not only to iPhone, all described steps apply to iPod touch and iPad.
How to create an iCloud account
Usually, an iCloud account is created when you activate a new Apple device, be it an iPhone, iPad, MacBook or other. Regardless, there are no restrictions to create an iCloud account that is directly linked to an Apple ID from any other device. This can be done very simply through the official Apple website:
- You need to go to the Apple website in the section for creating an Apple ID. To do this, on the page https://www.icloud.com/ click “No Apple ID? Create “;
By following the steps above, you will create your own iCloud account, and then you can enjoy all the benefits of the service. Specifically, Apple allows iCloud users to work for free in the browser with its office applications such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and others.
How to recover iCloud password
Users often forget passwords created in various services. If a user has registered in iCloud, that is, created his own Apple ID, and then forgot his password, it can be easily restored. This can be done through the iCloud website as follows:
- Go to the iCloud website: https://www.icloud.com/;
- Further, at the bottom of the window to enter your login and password, you need to click on the button “Forgot Apple ID or password?”;
How Does “Sign in With Apple” Work?
How to sign in to iCloud account and mail from computer
To sign in to your iCloud account from your computer, you need to do the following:
- Go to the website https://www.icloud.com/;
- Next, enter the data from your Apple ID and click on the arrow to confirm your desire to enter your account;
- If you have two-factor authentication configured on your Apple ID account, then a confirmation code will be sent to any of your iOS or MacOS devices, which must be entered in the next window. If two-factor authorization is not configured, you will not need to enter it, but in this case, your account is less protected from hacking by hackers;
How to Sign in and Sign out with your Apple ID on macOS Catalina
It is worth noting: If you need to enter iCloud mail, you must first create it from your Apple device. If you did not create mail on your Apple ID with your iPhone, iPad or MacBook, you will not be able to enter it from your computer through a web browser.
How to sign in to iCloud account from computer
One of the advantages of Apple is a single iCloud account on all devices, which allows you to link your computer, smartphone, tablet and other gadgets of the corporation into a single ecosystem. An iCloud account gives users access to mail, as well as a number of other Apple services. You can log in to your iCloud account not only from the Apple Corporation device, but also from any other computer, tablet or smartphone through a browser. As part of this article, we will consider how to create an iCloud account, recover its password from it, sign in to it, and other questions.
How to change Apple ID account on iPhone or iPad
Another issue that is related to iCloud and Apple ID and causes a lot of interest is changing the account on an Apple mobile device. iPhone or iPad. Let’s take a look at how to change your account:
- Go to the settings on your device;
- Next, find the “iTunes Store and App Store” section in the list and click on it;
- After that, the settings will open in which you need to click on the current Apple ID. the very first item in the section;
- A pop-up window will appear in which you need to select “Sign out” to sign out of the current Apple ID;