Setting Up The New iPad Pro 11
Immediately after the purchase, it will not work to start using the new iPhone. You will need to configure it first. Fortunately, this is not a big deal. Just follow this instruction to complete the initial setup:
- Turn on your iPhone or wake it if it is in sleep mode. An arrow will appear at the bottom of the screen and blinking messages in many languages.
- Swipe this arrow from left to right. The first thing you will see is the language selection screen.
- Tap the language you want to install on the iPhone, and then click the blue arrow in the upper right corner of the screen. The country or region screen appears.
- Select your country and click “Next” in blue. The wireless network selection screen appears.
- Click on the desired network, enter the password, if necessary, and click on the “Connect” button. Or click on the “Next” button to skip the step of choosing a wireless network. Clicking on the network name (and entering a password if necessary) initiates the activation process, which requires either a Wi-Fi network or a mobile operator’s network. This process can take up to five minutes. If no network is available, you will see a notification saying that you must connect your iPhone to your computer and use iTunes to complete the activation and setup process. Immediately after the iPhone is activated, buttons will appear on the screen to enable or disable the location service.
- In the settings, you can enable or disable this option permanently or only for certain applications. Next appears iPhone screen settings.
- Perform one of the following actions: If you changed the old iPhone to a new one, select restore backup from iCloud or from iTunes to restore the settings of the old phone on the new one. Follow the on-screen instructions, select the backup you want to restore. In a few minutes (the more data your old iPhone contained, the longer this process will take) all settings, media files and applications will be installed on your new iPhone. Setup completed. If you first purchased an iPhone / you do not have any backups. Click Configure As New iPhone. Apple ID entry box appears.
- Enter your Apple ID, if you already have one, or create your own Apple ID for free (if you don’t have one and never had one). You can also skip the step of creating an Apple ID, but bear in mind. You will need it to install applications. You must agree to the user terms and conditions. You cannot disagree, because in this case you will not be able to use your iPhone. Icloud appears on the screen.
- Choose whether or not you want to use iCloud, and click the appropriate button on the screen. The “Find iPhone” option will appear on the screen.
- Also choose whether or not to install this option on your phone. But it should be noted that this is a very necessary and useful function. It allows you to find your phone if you lost it or stolen it from you. The fingerprint authentication setup screen appears.
- Click Install Now to configure your iPhone to recognize your fingerprint. Click Configure Later if you want to install it later. You can use a fingerprint instead of a password or Apple ID to unlock your iPhone and make purchases on iTunes or iBooks. The password creation screen appears.
- Enter your four-digit password, then repeat it again. Siri setup screen appears.
- Tap Use Siri or Do Not Use Siri. Siri is an intelligent voice assistant. It is possible that you will want to disable Siri if you have a slow Internet connection or it is completely absent. In this case, you can still use voice commands to dial the phone number or control the Music application. Diagnostics screen appears.
- Touch “Send automatically” or “Do not send.” If you select Send Automatically, anonymous diagnostic data will be sent to Apple. “Welcome” appears on the screen.
Click “Start” and the main screen of your phone will appear before you in all its glory! The device is now ready for full use.
The Galaxy S20 is already available for purchase, and it makes sense to get acquainted in advance with what Samsung has provided us this time. In the line of smartphones. Three models. Actually.
A special WWDC 2019 conference held for developers was marked by the presentation of several interesting innovations at once. Within the program.