Setting up Samsung Smart TV
Instructions for connecting Smart TV on a Samsung TV
Any modern TV model has broad capabilities. Its functions are not limited to broadcasting channels only. Thanks to the introduction of Smart TV (Smart TV), the TV has turned into a full-fledged multimedia center that can be used for games, entertainment, and communication in social networks. The most advanced in this regard is Samsung’s technology. In this article, we will look at how to connect Smart TV to Samsung TV and enjoy all the benefits of smart technology.
The TV does not connect to the Internet: causes and solutions to the problem
Sometimes the owners of “smart” TVs are faced with the problem of accessing the Internet. The reasons may lie in the incorrect connection, incorrect settings of the Smart TV or router, or problems with the provider. To avoid this, you need to analyze the most common causes and find out how to eliminate them.
Connecting TV to another Wi-Fi network with limited Internet access
Go to “Network Settings” and select the desired type of wireless connection
Wrong password entered when connecting to access point
Provide correct security key and try again
Disable the function in the router and enter the parameters manually by going to the menu → Network → Network status → Configure IP
Disabled the function of automatic assignment of IP and DNS to television equipment
In the TV menu, repeat the path indicated above, only activate the “Receive automatically” option in the IP settings
Lack of Internet connection when connecting the provider’s cable to TV directly
Check the status of the cord or set up a connection via a router
Software glitch or errors in the TV, outdated version of the operating system.
Go to the official Samsung website and download the updated firmware
Most Samsung TVs have a built-in Wi-Fi router. In this case, to ensure the connection, you will need to do the following:
select the one you need in the list of available connections;
After synchronization, a notification will appear on the screen that the device was successfully connected to the network.
Creating an account and installing apps
The final stage of connecting Smart TV to the Internet is registration for Samsung Apps. Having an account allows you to receive updates in a timely manner and use the capabilities of the Internet to the fullest. To register, you need to do the following manipulations.
Press the “Smart” button and open the “Smart Hub” application, then enter the menu.
Press button A on the remote control.
In the menu that appears on the screen, select the option “Create an account”.
Enter the email address in the “Login” window.
In the password field, create and enter a combination of 8-15 characters. Use Latin script.
Check the box next to the message “Receive E-mail on Samsung Smart TV”.
Click on the “Create Account” button.
You need to remember or write down your username and password, and enter it every time you enter the Smart Hub application.
To start using Smart technology on your Samsung TV, you need to download the latest apps. For this you need:
enter the menu by pressing the corresponding button on the remote control;
in the window that opens, select the application of interest and click on the icon;
on the tab, press the “Install” button and wait a few seconds until the operation ends.
How to connect smartphone and iPhone to Samsung TV
If you are tired of peering at the small display of your smartphone and spoil your eyesight, Smart TV technology allows you to synchronize it with television equipment. The user of a mobile device gets the opportunity to play their favorite games, watch films and exciting sports matches, organize presentations, surf the Internet using a wide diagonal screen.
There are several options for syncing your Android or iOS phone to your TV:
using proprietary technology from Samsung. “Screen Monitoring”;
via Smart View app and one local Wi-Fi network;
using Miracast or Wi-Fi Direct functions;
You can connect a mobile device to the TV panel wirelessly using Wi-Fi, as well as through an analog cable, HDMI, USB, DLNA connection. You can download and install the software from the Apple Store or Play Market (depending on the OS of the mobile device).
The connection is made with an RJ45 Ethernet network cable to the LAN port. The advantage of this option is the high speed of the Internet, the clearest and most stable signal, and fast setup. The disadvantages include the abundance of wires and the need to purchase an external modem (splitter). Without it, it will be impossible to use a wired connection for other home devices.
Experts recommend connecting the TV to the Internet via a router, rather than directly (when the cord is inserted into the jack on the TV panel). Since providers use different types of connections, there is a possibility that not all of them will be compatible with Smart TV.
When connecting through a router, the DHCP server is turned on (it implies automatic assignment of an IP address), and the router independently performs the network settings. The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol is almost always enabled by default. But, if, nevertheless, the provider issued a static IP address, you will need to set the parameters manually. To do this, you should:
insert the cable into the connector and go to the TV menu;
Samsung TU7000 Series Unboxing & Setup
open the “Network Settings” section and select “Cable”;
in the window that appears, manually enter all the parameters given by the provider, and click the “OK” button.
The network connection will be configured.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up channels on Smart TV
To be able to watch your favorite programs and TV shows, you need to search for all terrestrial channels. First you need to select a signal source. Its type (analog, digital or satellite) depends on the type of equipment used.
To configure channels, you need to adhere to the following algorithm of actions:
set the signal type and activate the “Automatic search” option.
The scanning process takes several minutes, but after its completion, the found channels will need to be saved. If one or more broadcasts are missing, you can find them. by activating manual adjustment. To do this, you need to know the frequency and range of broadcasting.
Installing the required applications
It’s time to figure out how to use Smart TV on Samsung TV and install the latest apps. To do this, proceed as follows:
To install a new application use the “Back” button and follow the above plan.
Setting up Smart TV on a Samsung TV
After you successfully connect to the Internet, whichever method you use, you will need to enter your credentials on your Samsung TV. The process itself is quite simple and does not take much time, and once completed, you will have access to all Smart TV functions. of course, within the limits set by your service provider. During registration, you will need to think over your registration data and enter the code from the letter sent by the developer. we will tell you more about the necessary manipulations below:
- Once you’ve figured out how to set up the Internet on your TV, look for the button on your Smart Hub remote to call the application by the same name. When a window appears on the screen prompting you to enter your data, you can proceed to the next step. Application may take a long time to start.
- In the settings menu, press the A button. Now the login window will appear, which you cannot use yet. unless, of course, you have not previously registered in the system.
- Select the link that will ask you to create a new account.
- You will most likely need to use your email address as your login. Enter only valid information. you will receive an email with a system generated code.
- Below you will be prompted for a password. Create your own unique combination of Latin letters, special characters and numbers. Ideally, the password should be complex enough to be difficult to decipher and also to be remembered. Typically, passwords for Samsung Smart TVs are 6 to 15 characters long.
- This completes the registration process for the most part. In the new window, you need to select the invoice format. Develop Then. enter the password again and agree to create an account.
Now you have to press the button with every new authorization. “Login” and then enter your details.
So, we have already disassembled the initial stage of setting up Smart TV on Samsung. Setting up Smart TV on Samsung will continue with the installation of popular applications!
Connecting using WPS
The WPS function is widely used to connect devices via WPS. To implement such a connection, you must do the following:
- go to “Network Settings”;
- to select the “WPS” position;
- Press the corresponding button labeled WPS on the router and hold it for about 2 minutes;
- At this moment, the TV will receive all the necessary settings and enter them into the appropriate fields.
Thus, one button sends all the information to the TV and performs automatic wireless setup. After completing the setup, the network test screen appears. This means that the connection was successful.
Internet connection via cable
Even if your TV is equipped with a Wi-Fi module, you can get a higher data transfer rate through the wired Ethernet port. And this is what you should use if you have the ability to route such a cable to your TV. Using a wired connection, you will be able to view media content in high quality (4K) without delay, not only from Internet resources, but also from media connected to your home router as a network drive. This means you can watch your holiday videos in 4K or get the most out of torrenting resources.
Connecting with a cable to your home network is slightly easier than using Wi-Fi because it doesn’t require wireless authentication. In the end, no unauthorized person will connect to you via a cable, and the router itself protects against tampering. But here again, you need to be careful when configuring access to disks connected to the router. In the next step, we will show you how to set up your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly.
Connecting Samsung Smart TV to the Internet
As you understood from the preface, you can use the Smart TV function only if your TV is connected to the Internet. It is preferable to have a high speed wide channel, but in general this is not a requirement. You can connect using one of the two methods described below:
- Use a cable installed by your mobile operator in your home or coming from a splitter or router.
- The Wi-Fi module built into the TV is used to receive the signal. Of course, in this case, the router must work in the apartment.
It is best to determine in advance which connection method will be used so that you do not rush to rebuild it later. If you have a high-performance router, you can use the second method: it is more convenient, because it does not require pulling an Internet cable through the entire apartment. In cases where the connection speed is poor, we recommend sticking with the wired method to avoid constant congestion. By the way, these are not all possible ways to connect Smart TV to the Internet, but only two of the most popular, you can find out more about the rest by clicking on this link.
With Plug Access technology
If your modem or router supports Plug Access, you can use it to set up your wireless connection. To do this, you need:
- Insert the storage device into the USB port of the router (if the indicator is blinking, you have access to the network);
- the device is removed from the router and inserted into the TV;
- Immediately after that, the device will start transmitting the necessary information and establish a connection automatically.
When the network test screen appears, the configuration was completed successfully.
If the settings of the router are changed while using the devices, then to update the data, you must repeat the procedure.
Samsung Smart TV Functions and Features
Samsung Smart TV is not just a TV, but an advanced multifunctional platform. It includes advanced features for viewing various content. Much more this system resembles a traditional computer or smartphone.
Here you can easily use social networks, watch videos and install various applications. These are the features that make Smart technologies so popular.
The main functions of Smart TV include:
- displaying digital television;
- the ability to play content from external sources;
- implementation of search through the Internet;
- installation of various programs and applications;
- watching YouTube;
- video calls via Skype or other systems.
How to install apps
Smart TV allows you to use a huge number of different applications that significantly expand the functionality of your TV. But before you can use them, you must first find and install them.
- using the button on the remote control, go to the menu;
- find Samsung Apps among the list of programs and select;
Installation is usually done in a matter of seconds. Immediately after that, the required program will appear in the list and will be available for use.
Wi-Fi wireless connection
To implement a wireless connection, you need a device that supports this data transfer. 7 series TVs are almost all equipped with the necessary equipment. But sometimes you may additionally need an external WI-FI adapter that connects directly to the TV. This is necessary for those models in which this component is not built.
The TV needs to be connected to a wireless IP device (modem or router). If there is DHCP support, then you can use this protocol and automatically configure the connection.
It is important to select a free channel for the TV, since the use of the same channel by two devices will lead to interruptions and interference.
If you need to connect a WI-FI adapter, it is recommended to turn off the TV first. After connecting the device, it can be turned on. In this case, you can observe some distortion of the image, which can be removed after detailed connection settings. You can also use an extension cord to help you place the adapter in a noise-free location.
Rectangular USB adapters are widely used, which makes it easy to organize an access point. This adapter connects one end to the Samsung Wireless LAN port and the other to the USB port.
You can also use an extension cable. It connects to the USB port and Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter. In this case, the adapter itself can be fixed on the back of the TV.
After all the manipulations, you will need to proceed with the direct TV setup. An important place in this case is allocated to the system of protection of accounts and the network as a whole. For protection, a security code is used, which should be as complex as possible. Otherwise, it will not be easy to protect the network from intrusion.
A combination of letters and numbers is used as a password.
It is recommended to use different case letters. The password is entered during the initial wireless setup, and then each new connected device must use the network with this password.
Its useful to note. That if the connection speed is lower than 10 Mbps, then there may be problems with automatic configuration. In this case, manual input of parameters may be required.
After that, the connection will be configured and you can start using the functionality of the device.
How to connect
Setting up Samsung Smart TV is not possible without an internet connection. This is the only way to use all the functions of the TV. Without the Internet, buying a device is impractical. Consider the methods of connecting TVs of different series to the network.
With Plug Access technology
If your modem or router supports Plug Access, you can use it to set up your wireless connection. This requires:
- insert the storage device into the USB port on the router (if the light is blinking, then there is access to the network);
- the device is now removed from the router and inserted into the TV;
- immediately after that, the device will begin to transmit the necessary information and establish a connection automatically.
When the network check screen appears, the setup was successful.
If in the process of using the devices the settings of the router are changed, then it is necessary to repeat the procedure to update the data.
Connecting using WPS
Connecting devices via the WPS function is widely used. In order to implement such a connection, you need to do the following:
- go to the “Network Settings” section;
- select the “WPS” item;
- press the corresponding button with the WPS label on the router and hold it for about 2 minutes;
- at this time, the TV will receive all the necessary settings and enter them into the appropriate fields.
Thus, one button sends all the information to the TV and realizes the automatic configuration of the wireless network. When the setup is complete, the network check screen appears. This means that the connection was made.
Wired LAN connection
This method is to directly connect the TV to an external modem. A standard Ethernet cable is used for this. Most often, this method is used for 5 series TVs that do not use wireless modules.
The connection can be carried out not only through a modem, but also directly through a network outlet. It is better to know in advance about the possibility of such a connection, since it depends on the specific TV settings.
Depending on whether your home network is dynamic or static, the connection is done slightly differently. For a dynamic network, modems and routers with the support of appropriate technologies are used. Often they automatically set all the necessary parameters.
To implement a connection to a dynamic network, you need to do the following:
After completing the test, the network will be configured. This approach is implemented in devices with DHCP support.
Setting up IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Now let’s talk about how to use IPTV on TV. Sign in to watch digital TV for free.
Under the utility “Russian Music Karaoke”, another program is encrypted. “Fork Player”. Run the application and go to the “Find by address” icon. Manually write down the URL of the TV channels playlist with the m3u extension (for example, smarttvnews.ru) and press “Enter”. A full list of channels will open.
Which Samsung can watch IPTV on
IPTV for Smart TV Samsung is connected in two ways: through a set-top box and using separate applications.
If the TV is older than 2010, belongs to the fifth series and above, then to watch IP-TV nothing but an Internet connection is needed. just installing the player.
For models of the fourth series, you need to additionally purchase a TV receiver.
Smart TVs released in 2008-2009 do not support Internet TV playback.
We will tell you how to connect IPTV to Samsung Smart TV without a set-top box.
Setting up IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV is only possible with an active Internet connection. There are two options here: directly via a cable to the router or via Wi-Fi. We will tell you separately about each method.
If your TV model has built-in Wi-Fi, then the connection to your home mowing line is different.
- Enter the device menu and select the “Network” paragraph.
- In the “Network Settings” section, select the connection type. “Wireless”.
- In the next window, select the one you need from the available networks and enter the password.
The connection process will take several minutes, after which a message will appear on the screen; The connection is configured and ready to use
The stage of connecting to the network is completed, we proceed to the direct installation of IPTV.
How to Watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV for Free 2019
This publication covers all aspects of setting up and using the Samsung Smart IPTV feature. We will tell you how to connect your TV to the network via cable and Wi-Fi, and what applications you need to install. Connecting and setting up IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV. Let’s start with a quick overview of Samsung Smart TVs on which the IPTV function is available.
Let’s start with a wired connection through a router. Before connecting to the modem, make sure that the required parameters are set. To learn how to set the parameters for IP TV traffic on the router, read the publications on the site.
Connect one end of the network cable to the LAN connector of the TV on the back panel, the other end to the router.
Now you need to configure the connection parameters.
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote control.
- On the screen, find the “Network” section and go to “Network Settings”.
- Click Start.
- In the next window, select the connection type. “Cable”.
You do not need to enter anything manually. further actions will take place in automatic mode.
In addition to the pre-installed and official applications, IP channels can be loaded into the player as a separate playlist. Next, let’s figure out how to watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV for free 2019. Introducing the list of applications.
Widget for watching IPTV. “OTT Player”. Let’s see how to install IPTV Player on Samsung Smart TV.
- To get started, register on the developer’s website. You can also do this on a computer.
- In the browser, write the name of the program and follow the link to the site.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- In the section “Your playlists” add the addresses of the lists.
- Find and install the player on the “Samsung Apps” service. Log in to the application to sync the addresses saved on the website.
- Find the utility you want in the “Samsung Apps” list.
- Click “Install”.
- Select the tab with the list of channels.
If you want to expand the channel list, add m3u manually:
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select the “Add URL” command.
- Manually write down the playlist address.
- Click “Save”.
Player “Vintera.TV”, updated to build 3.0, contains 123 channels.
IPTV player for “Samsung Smart TV” Peers.TV includes terrestrial TV channels, archive and program announcements.
IPTV Player “Samsung Smart” GetsTV allows you to watch not only interactive and cable channels, but also an impressive list of movies and TV series. If the internet speed drops, the picture quality also deteriorates.
Perhaps the main advantage of this television format is that you do not need to purchase additional equipment. All functions are available immediately on the TV. Construction of frame houses profikarkas.com.ua. Profikarkas All applications allow you to watch many TV channels and control the viewing. pause playback, record a program or film, use the archive of projects that have been broadcast.
I have over 10 years of experience in the IT field. I am engaged in design and adjustment of commissioning works. We also have extensive experience in building networks, system administration and working with access control systems and video surveillance. I work as a specialist in the Techno-Master company.
Registering a device
If the menu is not in Russian, you need to go to the system settings and change it, and also select the region (Russia or Eastern Europe).
In the first step, it is important to register your Samsung device and activate synchronization of the device with a remote server.
- At first. this will confirm the use of the licensed equipment and will be supported remotely.
- Secondly. the user will receive updates for the software and individual widgets.
- Thirdly. Smart TV functions will become unavailable without user registration.
To perform this procedure, you need to turn on the Smart Hub, to enter which there is a corresponding button (for old Samsung F-series TVs and other models of 2011-2014, there is a green button on the remote control). A menu will immediately open with an offer to register.
You need to follow these steps:
- select the item “Create an account”;
- enter the desired username and password;
- tick the box “Receive E-Mail on Samsung Smart TV.
After registration, you will be prompted to pass authorization or log in under the “Guest” (Ghost) status. You need to select a user and log into your account. Hidden Smart-TV settings are not available for guests
Functions and characteristics
Like conventional TVs, Samsung advanced models provide the user with a modern and high-quality TV.
Among the mandatory criteria for these devices:
- support and playback of video content of all formats (mpeg-4, acc, m3u, avi, etc.);
- high pixel screen resolution (from 1080p);
- presence of ports for high-bandwidth cables.
With a smart TV, the user can enjoy high definition digital TV with the same comfort as using a computer or digital set-top box.
Each model provides a separate set of features, which the user can expand at any time by downloading new widgets from the Samsung Apps developer service.
What is important to know
Literally the term Smart means “smart”. It is expected that such a TV should provide more options than a conventional digital TV model. In most cases, such devices provide Internet access and support for a large number of multimedia formats.
How to set up your Samsung Smart TV
There are also smart receivers, but Smart-TV on TV and set-top box, different topics. If the TV is a full-fledged device, then the receiver only improves its capabilities and opens up access to “smart” options on older models.
Today, smart TVs are produced by many developers, and in addition to it, there is a wide range of applications and services. For this reason, the capabilities of devices with Smart-TV support differ from different manufacturers.
Upon completion, it will display the message “TENET application has been successfully installed.” You need to return to the main menu and re-enter the newly downloaded widget. The application will prompt you to enter a login with a password that is assigned to the device.
The bundle can be obtained:
- in the operation manual;
- from sellers;
- at the Samsung service center (phone. 7 (495) 925-00-03).
Upon completion, confirm the entered data and wait a few seconds. Synchronization with the remote server will be established, followed by the following changes:
- the exact time will be set, the forecast of the pagoda, the exchange rate and other information will be issued;
- there will be news reports about the developer and his products.
Synchronization will check your device for available updates.
To watch Internet channels on Smart-TV, you need to install an IPTV player, which can be downloaded from the Samsung Apps service.
There are two ways to organize interactive television:
- Connect the “Home TV” service for Smart-TV from an Internet provider. The operator will provide a list of popular high-definition channels at a rate for a small fee.
- Use free channels. Links to view and download can be found on the Internet. The playlists are completely free, but most channels do not broadcast in Full-HD quality. They are also created with the expectation of extras and contain hundreds of channels, among which only a few dozen will be interesting.
For IPTV, a high data transfer rate will be required. Internet broadcasts are streamed from all channels included in the playlist. Recommended internet speed from 30 Kb / s.
Connection and setup
Setting up digital TV for Smart-TV is performed in the same way as on a regular TV or receiver.
Models with smart TV support when tuning digital channels also solve the problem of storing already present channels. They have a system setting that allows you to select a radiation source (antenna, satellite, cable).
For example, if you manually tune digital TV channels and select a cable as the signal source, the search does not occur in other bands and the programs of terrestrial and satellite TV are saved.
But the setting of digital channels on the TV is not enough to take full advantage of the Smart TV function and you need to connect to the Internet.
There are four methods available for Samsung models:
- Wired Internet. The connection is made using an RJ45 Ethernet network cable to the LAN connector. To connect, you need a home Internet.
- Wi-Fi. Wireless connection with data transfer rates up to 30 Kb / s. Not all TVs with Smart-TV function have a built-in Wi-Fi module. If it is absent, you need to purchase a router with a USB-input connection.
- WPS. This technology allows you to connect to a Wi-Fi network using a router without entering additional settings. It is only available when using a router and must be supported by it.
- PlugAccess. Unique internet connection technology from Samsung, which is only supported by devices from this manufacturer.
After selecting the connection method, the connection is established. You need to go to the settings menu by pressing the corresponding button on the TV or remote control. After opening the Smart-TV interface, you need to enter the settings and select the “Connection” item there.
Establishing a connection
The menu that opens will display a list of available networks.
Further step-by-step connection establishment depends on the connection method:
- Direct connection. An available connection is selected and the password provided by the network operator is entered, after which the entered data are confirmed with the “OK” button. After a few seconds, the connection will be established.
- Using a router. In this case, the data of the router (IP address, port, DNS addresses and password) are registered, which can be found in the operating instructions or obtained from the operator (if leased).
- PlugAccess. It is required to enter the settings item “Connection”. After that, insert the USB drive into the router, wait for the indicator on the device to change, pull out the USB flash drive and insert it into the TV with Smart-TV. After a few seconds, the connection will be established automatically.
After successful connection, you can start setting up Smart-TV on your Samsung TV.
Setting up and connecting Smart TV on a Samsung TV
The development of television has led to increased opportunities for users. Today, technologies allow you to watch high-definition broadcasts, as well as use other multimedia functions. The most popular are Samsung TVs, which today are considered the most advanced. However, this technique requires complex customization that not everyone can do. The information below will help you understand how to connect and set up Samsung Smart-TV on your TV.
Wi-Fi wireless connection
Samsung Smart TVs can also be connected to the network via Wi-Fi. To do this, you need to use a wireless router and have an independent wi-fi adapter in your TV. If your TV model does not have such an adapter, you can additionally purchase an external one and use it.
The setting is made from the TV menu. Select “Network” and go to the settings section. Select a wireless connection method and your network. Then enter the Wi-Fi password and then complete the installation.
You can quickly pair devices over Wi-Fi without entering a password into the script:
- Click “Network Settings” on your TV and select “WPS”. (may also be called CCM).
- Now we are talking only about opening a channel by pressing the “WPS” button on the router.
- Done. wait for steam to end!
What are the benefits of IPTV?
Watching channels via IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV will allow you to enjoy:
- HD image quality.
- Improved sound.
- Interactivity (you can pause, rewind, record and much more).
- The number of content and channels (in the IPTV list you can find up to a thousand channels from different countries).
This TV broadcast works by sending data from a provider over network protocols. If you want to start Internet TV, make sure your provider offers this service.
- Complete registration on the developer site ottplayer.es.
- Upload your favorite playlists and upload them to your account page.
- You can add, remove and update playlists in your account.
- After all steps are done, update the app and you can watch.
All TV models released after 2010 have Samsung IPTV with Smart option. There is usually no need to purchase additional set-top boxes for Smart TVs. How to determine support for your model and understand if IPTV is suitable for Samsung Smart TV:
- See the model number on the back of the chassis.
- Write it separately so you can look at it again.
- The first two letters indicate the type and place of production.
- The numbers show how many inches are on the display.
- The fifth letter is the year of manufacture. The letter A stands for 2008.
- The numbers below are TV series, the first value must be equal to or greater than five.
- U. LED display;
- D. European production;
- Screen size 42 inches;
- F. 2013;
- 5 = 5.
Model indicates the TV supports the required option.
When you can’t use a router or your TV doesn’t support Wi-Fi, a simple LAN cable comes to the rescue. You will need to prepare and do:
- Sufficient cable length;
- Insert one end into the router and the other into the outlet on the back of the TV with this connector.
Then enter the settings menu and select:
- item “Network”;
- “Network configuration”, “Start”;
- then in a new window click: “Cable” in the “Connection type” section;
- The TV will automatically connect to the network.
IPTV applications on Samsung Smart TV
To use IPTV effectively on your Samsung TV and take full advantage of all its benefits, you need to install a dedicated app. Usually, the use of the application is free, but access to some channels is paid. Setting up IPTV on Samsung Smart TV does not take much time, but you need to register on the website of the company providing the application. After authorization, you will get access to the full list of channels. Below are the most popular and tested applications:
- Simple, smart IPTV;
- OTT player;
- Winter TV;
- Television “Equal”.
- Download and install it on your TV.
- If your Samsung device is in 2010-2013, you can download it from its own App Store under Videos. If 2014. Categories. Videos.
- Then start Winter TV and select the playlist you want. The “TV from provider” section will list the channels provided by your TV provider.
- I like to watch movies, TV shows and other such things.