Screen Recorder on iPhone 6s
Does iPhone 6 have screen recording? There is but where it is located is another question. Yes, it really is, as it were, on purpose hidden, and until recently it was not a convenient task at all.
This required a Mac with QuickTime or another third-party program. However, even now on the iPhone 6 / 6s / 6 plus, you must first find and use it.
With the changes introduced, iPhone 6 screen recording is now easier and can be done with sound. Apple has thought of a new tool and sewed in an interesting function.
Now iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s introduces a new screen recording tool. Thanks to this, you can finally forget about the inconvenient way of using your Mac computer, USB cable and QuickTime.
A new feature is integrated into the system that is very easy to use and it has an additional feature that will be useful for screencasts.
How to set up screen recording on iPhone 6
The answer to this question is very simple. To do this, you need to turn to the built-in tool located in the new control center. To do this, first go to “Settings”.
Now, you’ve come to the place where the screen recording icon is located.
You can find it quickly, and touching it will move it to the control center.
Now you can call it by swiping your finger from bottom to top across the screen.
By clicking on the icon with a white circle, it turns red, starts counting down and starts screen recording.
To stop, tap the blue bar at the top of the screen and select the Stop option. The video will be saved.
Alternatively, you can stop recording by touching the center control button again.
It’s worth noting that Apple has hidden a certain feature here, but only new iPhones with 3D Touch screens will benefit from this.
After pressing the button harder in the control center responsible for launching the tool, an additional option will appear in the form of the ability to turn on the microphone to record with sound on the iPhone 6.
In this way, you can easily add a voice to the recording. This, perhaps, is all. Thanks for visiting and have a nice day.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video in RECGO
RECGO is software for solving several tasks at once. display recording and fixing video calls. It has a built-in editor in which you can rotate, trim and merge videos, add intros and captions, various sounds, apply filters. Video recording quality can be adjusted, which is also convenient.
To capture an image from the iPhone screen, you need:
- Download and install RECGO app.
- Open the program and set the required video recording settings.
- Start recording by pressing the red key.
- Return to the app and stop filming.
After saving, the videos can be edited in the internal editor, send them to other places, share with friends and perform other actions.
The program is shareware, but it has limitations. To remove them, you need to subscribe, which will cost 4 per month.
- The first step is to connect your iOS 11 and below to your computer using a gadget and, if necessary, allow access to the device;
- Run the application on your computer, select “File” from the menu and then “New video”;
- Recording will start with the front camera by default, so you need to switch recording to the iOS screen. To do this, click on the small arrow next to the record button. In addition, the program allows you to change the sound source, which is supported even by iPhones of versions 6s, x, 6, 7;
AirShou installation instructions for recording video from the screen of apple gadgets
To record videos with AirShou, visit sites such as emu4ios.net or iEmulators.net. To install it on iPhone and iPad, select the “Install” button and confirm the download when the pop-up window appears.
When the application is installed, go to the “Settings” menu, select “General”, then “Profiles”. In the menu that appears, you need to find and click on “Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech”.
For the full operation of the application, click on the “Trust Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech” button and confirm the action.
Record display on iPhone in DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a powerful tool for regular live streaming bloggers. It is originally designed for streamers and allows you to launch a broadcast on YouTube, Twitch or in a couple of taps. The program also has the ability to launch a live broadcast using an RTMP link. This allows you to stream on any platform that supports this protocol. The usual screen capture is also present, there is a recording of system sounds or voice through a microphone.
To capture videos from your iPhone screen, you need to:
- Find a program in the App Store and install it.
- Launch the application to configure settings and choose a shooting method.
- Start recording display.
- End shooting and, if necessary, edit the resulting video.
DU Recorder is a paid app. Its free version works with restrictions on the recording duration, imposes a non-switchable watermark in the corner and does not have all the functions.
Capturing video from the iPhone screen in RecPro
RecPro is one of the best software options for capturing the iPhone display, as you can record video from the screen in it with an abundance of configurable options. In it, you can set the dimensions and proportions of the video, change the speed of its playback, edit the background color and remove the background, apply 15 filters. Resolution, frame rate and file bit rate settings are supported. The editor is also available to add text, reactions with sound Комментарии и мнения владельцев, stickers for all life situations. There is support for streaming to various platforms live.
To record what is happening on the smartphone display, you must:
- Download and install the app.
- Run it and set the desired video quality settings.
- Start shooting in the app.
- Edit and save the file after recording is complete.
The footage can be shared with friends, saved in other places, imported into other editors for further processing and editing.
How to Capture Screen Videos in EveryCord
EveryCord is another unofficial iPhone display video recording tool with sound. The program is paid, it costs 2, but it can record not only events on the display. The software can also record a phone call or voice conversation in the messenger and supports live broadcasts in RTMP format.
- Run the application and click on the Record tab.
- Go to the “Control Center” and select the screen recording there.
- Select EveryCord from the available tools and click Start broadcast.
If you need to start a video stream, you need to select the Broadcast tab in the application and specify the address to which the broadcast will be conducted in it. In the future, the process proceeds in the same way as when shooting a regular video recording of the display.
IPhone and iPad Screen Recorder with Windows 7, 8, and 10
To use this method, it is necessary that the iPhone or iPad and the computer are connected to the same network, be it either Wi-Fi or a cable. The free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be found on the official website, will be very convenient.
To record using this program, you must:
- Now you can record a video using Win10 tools: if you use the standard method, call the recording panel using the WinG keyboard shortcut.
How to Record Screen on iPhone 6?
This method is perfect when you need to explain in parallel what you are doing.
- Open Control Center.
- Press (or hold) the Screen Recorder button firmly.
- Click the microphone icon to enable external audio recording.
- Click Start Recording.
How to Record Video with Music on iPhone 6?
Launch the iPhone camera app and go to photography mode. Tap and hold the red capture button to activate video recording. Release the button to end shooting. To continue shooting without holding the shutter button with your finger, you need to swipe to the right after a long tap on it.
How to Record Video with Sound from Screen on iPhone?
Record video from the iPhone and iPad screen with built-in tools
- On iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right edge of the screen.
- Long press the gray “record” icon and press “Microphone”.
- Click Start Recording and wait for the three second countdown to complete.
How to record screen recording with sound?
How to record a video from the phone screen with sound
- In the settings, select the “Control Center” menu.
- In the menu that opens, click on the settings for controls.
- In the list that appears, select the item “screen recording” and put in front of it “”.
How to enable screen recording on iPad?
You can create screen recording, including audio, on your iPad.
- Open Settings Control Center, then tap the button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap
How to display the Screen Recorder button on iPhone?
- Open Settings Control Center, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap the button. then wait for the three second countdown to end.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap
How to Capture Screen Videos on iPad?
Recording a screen image of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Activate screen recorder on IPhone 6s
- On iOS 14 or later, go to Settings Control Center Items.
- Swipe up from the bottom of any screen.
- Press hard
- Click Start Recording and wait for the three second countdown to complete.
How to start and use on the app Store
The service allows you to buy and download useful content: programs, music, videos. To connect, find the App Store icon and click on it, then follow the sequence of actions:
- Click on the icon.
- Enter e-mail, indicate country.
- Enter name and date of birth.
- Indicate the bank card number. If you do not enter, then with each purchase you will have to enter the details.
- Then confirm the phone number and click “Next”.
- An email will be sent to you, you need to activate your account by following the instructions.
The first acquaintance with the gadget is completed. iPhone 6. How to use, learning basic settings and functions are known. But you can demonstrate a number of subtleties.
How to use iPhone 6, 6S for beginners. First start
To start the smartphone, press and hold the side button. The phone will turn on, an apple will appear on the display, then an arrow will appear. To unlock the screen, pull it. Then select the language, state and connect geolocation, which will allow you to use the navigator.
The next step is the initial setup of the iPhone, depending on whether it’s a new smartphone or not. Before using the iPhone 6 s, it is worth clarifying for beginners that when buying an already activated phone, you need to take from the former owner the data that he entered during activation. If the iPhone is new, set it up yourself.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone
You can transfer contacts from the SIM card through the “Settings” menu:
In the section “Mail, addresses, calendars” you need to find the item “Import SIM contacts”.
The program will ask where you need to place contacts: to your iCloud account or to the iPhone itself.
You should select the second item, the information will go to the phone’s memory.
Before starting the setup, you need to make sure that the latest version of iOS is installed on the gadget. To do this, go to the section “Settings” = “General” = “Software update”. Check if an update is available.
Navigate to Settings and sign in with the Apple ID you specified earlier. After that, the iCloud service will turn on automatically.
In the “Settings” section, click on the line with your name, select iCloud.
Indicate the programs (example: “Photos”, “Contacts”, “Calendars”, other programs) that you want to use with iCloud.
Do I need an iPhone case
Some beginners don’t wear protective covers. However, if dropped, even on a not very hard surface, the glass of the iPhone can break. A special protective film and a hard or soft case will help protect the screen from damage.
1 Charge your smartphone faster
Turning on airplane mode allows you to turn off the reception of calls and messages. The internet won’t work either. The option is needed during air travel, at conferences, and other situations when the phone must be turned off.
Increase battery life. disable or remove programs that you do not use, turn off the Internet, geolocation.
3 Making the system faster and clearer
Disabling unnecessary animation will increase the gadget’s performance. free up resources. For this you need:
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to “Basic”.
- Select “Accessibility”.
- Click “Assistive Touch”.
- Activate the toggle switch opposite the “Assistive Touch” option.
- The display will show a “joystick” icon. a virtual button that replaces the Home button. Using the Home key, you need to drag the “joystick” to the lower right corner of the screen.
- Next, bring up the Spotlight search menu (drag from top to bottom from the center of the screen).
- When the Assistive Touch joystick rises above the keyboard, click on an empty area of the menu.
- Repeat the operation with Spotlight until the animation accelerates. This will mean that visual animation is disabled.
- The last step is to disable Assistive Touch.
Adding a form to buttons. this option allows you to change the appearance of buttons. For changes you should:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Basic”.
- Move the toggle switch in the “Button Shapes”.
Important: when the switch is placed in the second position, the backlight of the Main button will change. But not all buttons will change. Some of them will look the same.
Turn on iPhone screen recording
1) Open Control Center.
2) Click the Screen Record button.
After that, a countdown from three seconds will appear on the button. During this time, you can close Control Center and go to the screen from which you want to start recording.
When recording starts, the status bar will turn red. To stop recording, just tap the status bar. You will see a confirmation to stop recording, click “Stop”. To continue recording, click “Cancel”.
When you stop recording, you will be notified that the recording has been saved to Photos on your phone.
System sounds only
If you don’t need external noise in your video, do the following:
1) Open Control Center.
2) Strongly press (or hold) the Screen Recorder button.
3) Click the red microphone icon to mute external audio recording.
4) Click Start Recording.
In both options, you will need to touch the red status bar to stop screen recording.
Every day, new features from Apple make life easier, and Screen Recorder is another testament to that. You can use this method for articles, presentations, tutorials and more.
How to record screen with sound
If you need to record screen on iPhone with sound, you have two options. You can record sound only from your iPhone or also with external sound from a microphone.
ScreenFlow for Mac
Note: ScreenFlow is a free trial program.
ScreenFlow is almost the same as Camtasia, but more complex. This program is not available for a PC. Camtasia is much easier to use. But this is already a matter of taste, perhaps, on the contrary, you will like ScreenFlow.
Install ScreenFlow on your Mac and then connect your iPhone or iPad to it. Open the program and select “New Recording”. You can then customize various options if you like. For example, if you want to record the iPhone screen, you need to select “Record iOS Device: [device name]” and “Record Audio from…”. When you have selected the options you want, click on the red circle to start recording.
After that, you need to be careful. ScreenFlow will automatically start recording without notifying you about it. To finish it, press the keyboard shortcut “Command Shift 2”.
Edit the finished video. You can crop it, cut out some parts, add cutouts, adjust transparency, etc.
There are many screen recording apps on the App Store, but we recommend the TechSmith Capture app. This is a free app from the creators of the Snagit program. If you are using Snagit on Mac, then you will love this option.
TechSmith Capture works the same as the standard screen recording function.
1) When you download the application, open it and click the Record button in the upper left corner.
2) Make sure there is a check mark next to TechSmith Capture and click Start Broadcast. Optionally, you can turn on the microphone to record sound.
3) You will see a three-second countdown. To end screen recording, click on the red indicator at the top.
4) Confirm the end of the recording. You will see a message that the recording has been saved in the application.
In the TechSmith Capture app, you can view your recordings, save them, send them to different apps, etc.
TechSmith Capture is available for iPhone and iPad for free in the App Store.
QuickTime Player for Mac
Best used when: you need to make a video tutorial on how to use any app or game for iPhone and iPad, and you don’t need to do much editing of the finished video.
- Mac (with macOS Yosemite and newer).
- Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (iOS 8 and newer).
- Lightning Cable. The USB cable you use to charge your iPhone or iPad.
- QuickTime Player (default on Mac).
Connect your iOS device to your Mac using a cable. Click “trust” if a question window pops up on the device.
Open the QuickTime player program. To do this, click on the Spotlight search icon in the upper right corner of the screen (or use the shortcut keys CTRL Spacebar), enter “QuickTime” and double-click on the first result.
In the upper left corner, click File New Video.
Move the cursor over the section with the recording. See the down arrow icon next to the red circle? Click on it. In the Camera section, select the name of your device (for example, iPhone), and set the recording quality to High or Maximum.
Click on the red circle to start recording. After that, you can do everything on your device that you want to record on video. When done, click on the red circle again to stop recording. Don’t forget to save your video via File Save.
Are there any alternative ways? Of course. And there are a lot of them: some are free, others are not. For example, there is a free AirShou application, but it is very difficult to work with it. In addition, it does not support iOS 10. There is Elgato Game Capture, which is often used by gamers, but it costs a couple of hundred dollars.
How to enable screen recording using standard iOS features
First of all, you need to move the Record tool to Control Center. To do this, use the general settings of your device:
- go from the general settings section to the “Control Center”;
- select the menu option “Configure items”;
- go to the general list of elements and click “”;
- find “Screen Recorder” and click on the “”.
Now in the section responsible for managing the smartphone “Screen Recorder” will appear. You can drag this tool in the list above by holding your finger on its name. Working with the built-in tool is simple:
- open the “Control Center”;
- click on the “Screen Recorder” tool, it looks like a circle with a dot in the middle;
- you have 3 seconds to close Control Center and go to the screen that you will be recording.
After the start of recording, the top of the screen will turn red. Now you can do all the manipulations that you wanted to reflect on the video. Please note that all notifications that appear on the screen at the time of creating a video will be included in the file. Temporarily disable the delivery of notifications so that others do not see anything unnecessary in the video. To stop recording, just touch the red bar. Immediately after that, a notification will appear on the screen prompting you to stop recording or return to it.
If you stop recording the screen, then the file with it will be saved in the same section with photos. It will be in mp 4 format and playable with sound in all compatible players.
How To Screen Record On IPhone 6,6s,7
Please note that before recording clips, you need to free up the device’s internal memory. It takes about 1 GB to record 4 minutes of video. If there is not enough disk space, the video will not be saved.
Setting up audio in recording
Most often, users ask how to record a screen with sound. The iPhone has standard tools for this, you just need to know how to use them. To be able to adjust the sound during recording. to save the external audio track and the internal one in it, you need to enable “Screen Recorder” by long pressing. You will see a menu in which you will see the “Start recording” button and microphone icons.
If you click on “Microphone”, then during the recording you will be able to comment on what is happening and this audio track will also remain in the file. If you deactivate this button, then only the internal sound of the smartphone will remain on the recording.
Please note that the ability to record video from the screen with sound is implemented only on iOS operating systems over version 11. In earlier versions, users were asked to make videos without sound, since the creation of such videos was used to record telephone conversations without notifying the interlocutor.
Enabling Screen Recording on iPhone with iOS 11
If you have iOS 11 or a newer version of the iOS operating system, then you do not need Jailbreak and third-party applications to enable screen recording on iPhone. You can only record your screen using the built-in tools. To do this, open the iPhone settings and go to the “Control Center” section. Recall, “Control Center” is a menu that opens with a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. There you can adjust the screen brightness, as well as other commonly used iPhone functions.
After you have opened the section with the settings of the “Control Center”, you need to go to the subsection “Customize controls”.
This will take you to a menu where you can customize which items will be available in the Control Center. Here you can add and remove items, as well as change their order. In order to be able to enable iPhone screen recording, you need to add an item “Screen Recording”.
Now you can enable screen recording on iPhone. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Then click on the screen recording button, which looks like a dot and a circle. As a result, a countdown will appear inside the button, and then the button will turn red, signaling that screen recording has already begun. To stop recording, return to the “Control Center” and press this button again.
Also, when you turn on screen recording, you can open a menu with additional settings. To do this, you need to press the record button and hold it down for a while. As a result, a menu will appear on the screen in which you can enable sound recording from the microphone.
After stopping recording, the resulting clips can be found in the “Photos” application in the “Videos” album. Using the “Share” button, you can send these videos from the “Photos” application to the cloud storage or by email. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer and upload videos directly, they will be in the same folder as your photos.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
The iOS operating system, starting from the 11th version, has a built-in function to capture video from the iPhone or iPad screen. You can also just record a video, as you would take screenshots. To do this, it is enough to follow just a few elementary steps.
To capture everything that happens on the screen, you need:
1) Open “Settings”, go to the “Control Center” submenu, then select “Customize controls”.
2) There you will see a disabled item “Screen Recording”.
3) Here it just needs to be turned on in order to activate the function we need.
4) After. swipe from the bottom of the display to call the “Control Center”, where a new icon has already appeared, which is responsible for video recording.
5) Click on it, and the recording of everything that happens on the smartphone display will begin.
6) Once you decide that you have filmed enough, click on the same icon, the video will be saved to your library on the device.
The only drawback of this method is the lack of sound. But this problem can be solved.
How to Record Screen on iPhone Using Mac Computer?
There is another easy way how to record screen on iPhone 7 and others. If you have a Mac computer. then you need a cable to record your smartphone screen. The advantage of this operating system is that it immediately has a built-in program for recording video from the screen. Working with the program and the operating system is simple:
- Connect your smartphone with a cable to your computer or laptop. If a question is displayed on the smartphone screen, is it worth trusting this computer, allow access by clicking “Yes”.
- Open QuickTime Player. In it, expand the “File” menu and click on the “New video” item.
- The program will prompt you to record from your webcam, but you can change the source. To do this, click the arrow next to the record button, and then select your device from the list. Configure the sound source there, it can be your iPhone or Mac.
- To start recording, press the round button with a red dot in the center, and to stop it, click on the “Stop” square.
If the QuickTime Player tools aren’t enough for you, you can use other programs. One of the best Mac utilities is TechSmith Camtasia. It allows you not only to receive high-quality video from the smartphone screen, but also to edit it if necessary.
How to Record Screen on iPhone Using Windows
If your iOS version is less than 11, it is better to use a computer to record the screen. This method is suitable for those who can place a smartphone and a computer on the same Wi. Fi network. You will record from your computer screen using the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver program.
Before using it via iTunes, set up the AirPlay connection between your computer and the device. To do this, you will have to connect the devices with a cable, allow them to interact in iTunes. Then download the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver program from the official website, open it access to private networks. This completes the device pre-configuration step.
- Run the program on your computer.
- Expand the control point of your smartphone and find among the available options “Screen repeat”. This tool’s icon looks like a rectangle with a filled triangle underneath.
- You will be presented with all available screen transfer devices. If the connection with the computer is configured, then you will see in the list LonelyScreen.
- Select this program. Go to the computer screen, on it you should see the desktop of your smartphone.
- Now you need to use another utility to capture video from the computer screen, or enable a standard Windows tool for this. In version 10, this tool is called by WinG buttons.
To record video on iPhone screen of a computer or laptop, you can use one of the programs:
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay. Suitable for those who have a similar brand of video card installed. It allows you to record video with sound, with accompaniment from a microphone, or only with the sounds of the computer itself. Also, the user has the ability to adjust the quality of the video, to make it as acceptable as possible.
- Open Broadcaster Software is a professional utility used by bloggers and streamers. This utility provides audio recording from several sources, combining video from the computer screen with what is received from the laptop’s webcam. An important advantage of the program is that it is Russified.
- Captura is a simple and easy to use program for beginners. It allows you to superimpose an image from a webcam, keyboard input, sound from the computer itself and a microphone on the video from the screen. The lack of Russification will not create additional obstacles for the user, since the interface is as simple as possible. Another important detail. the program is suitable for all versions of Windows.
- Rylstim Screen Recorder is a program with a simple interface, in which you just need to specify the file storage location, select the video codec and frame rate. The program is controlled using the F9 button.
The advantage of using a computer screen for recording is that the file will be saved in the memory of your PC, which means that you do not have to delete data from your smartphone. All of the listed Windows screen recorders are free, but it’s best to have a system with at least 4GB of RAM to use them.
How to Record Screen on iPhone 6
The need to record the screen on the iPhone does not arise very often. But, if such a need arises, then it is not so easy to implement it, because there are many restrictions on Apple devices. Nevertheless, it is possible and now you will learn how to do it iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 8 and iPhone X.
The application allows you to record your phone screen with Face Cam in HD quality, and then edit the recording using a lot of software features:
- Insert and edit reactions with audio Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
- Control playback speed.
- Size 1: 1, 4: 5, 16:18, 16: 9, 9:16, 3: 4, 4: 3, 2: 3, 3: 2, 2: 1, 1: 2.
- Add text.
- Add any of 15 filters.
- Add stickers from ten packs of stickers with many variations for all occasions.
- Rotate video.
- Change background.
- Share directly from the app.
RecPro is compatible with all devices with iOS 11 and above.
- Screen recorder Premium. 399 rubles.
- RecPro Premium. 799 rubles. for one month
- RecPro Premium. 2,350 rubles. for one year
Premium account removes all ads, recording time limits and unlocks access to exclusive features.
This app lets you record your favorite games, apps, video calls, and screen audio for tutorials and video demos on your iPhone or iPad. After recording the screen, the file can also be edited. Toolbox similar to RecPro.
The resulting high-definition video can be uploaded to. YouTube, Instagram directly from the application. The free version has a watermark. Its removal costs 149 rubles.
- RECGO PRO. 329 rubles. for one month
- Full resolution. 149 rubles.
Record iPhone screen video using third-party apps
You can also record screen video using third-party applications. Why if there is a built-in tool? The fact is that special software allows you to post-process the material, for example, add your own audio track, import content from the library, record your own Комментарии и мнения владельцев from the microphone, trim and edit audio tracks.
Record video from the iPhone and iPad screen with built-in tools
In fact, it is easy to record a video of the screen with sound on the iPhone, but this function is not realized, therefore, it requires instructions.
- First, add a screen recording button to Control Center:
Click the green plus sign next to Screen Recording.
- On iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right edge of the screen. On earlier models, up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Long press the gray “record” icon and press “Microphone”.
- Click Start Recording and wait for the three second countdown to complete. The status bar or area with the clock turns red.
- To stop recording, press the record button again or tap the red status bar at the top of the screen and select “Stop”.
- The video is automatically saved and available in the Photos app.
How to Record Screen with Sound on iPhone
The article detailed three easy ways to record iPhone screen video with sound
iPhone by default records the screen without sound. But this option is not for everyone. Recording a video instruction with Комментарии и мнения владельцев or a screencast of the gameplay with an original soundtrack is a demanded task for many users. How to be?
Record iPhone Screen Video Using Computer
Mac owners may find it convenient to record their iPhone screen using a computer. All you need is a cable.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your MacBook or iMac.
- Launch QuickTime Player on Mac.
- Select “File” → “New Video” from the program menu.
- When webcam recording opens, switch it to mobile device screen recording. To do this, click on the arrow next to the record button and select your device.
- Select a sound source.
- Click the record button to start the process. To stop, press the “Stop” button.
- In the QuickTime Player menu, click File → Save.
In QuickTime Player, you can also record your Mac screen. This method will be convenient because the video will be immediately saved in the computer’s memory, where it will be possible to continue working with it.
By the way, you can also record your phone screen from a Windows computer. For this there is a special program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.