Samsung Tv Not Adjustable Channels
Modern high-quality digital television has come into our lives. now almost every house has the latest TVs, many of which are equipped with Smart features. However, a smart technique requires certain skills in handling: it can be difficult to figure out its settings. Often users ask a question: how to set up digital channels on a Samsung TV. The setting algorithm depends on the TV model.
Can I watch a number without a prefix
Many modern TVs, in particular those released after 2011, are equipped with a built-in tuner DVB-T2. In this case, digital channels will be caught without an external set-top box. To understand whether there is such an option in a particular TV model, it is worth referring to the operating instructions. If it is lost, the official website of the company will help, where you can see its specifications by model number.
Important! Samsung TVs of the LS, M, Q, H, J, K, F, E series have a built-in tuner and are able to decode a digital signal without additional devices.
If the TV does not have such support, you will have to buy an additional set-top box to receive digital television. It costs inexpensively. about 1000 rubles in the basic version, which suits most users.
The names of the automatic setting items may vary slightly depending on the series. In general, it is done like this.
- By pressing the button with the house icon, select Source / TV / OK.
- Again, by pressing the button with the house icon go to Settings / Broadcast / OK.
- After that, select Auto Tuning / Start.
- You must specify the desired type of signal: it can be Antenna or Cable (depending on whether the TV is caught from the antenna or cable is cabled).
- If you selected the signal type Cable, you must additionally set the cable search parameters. To do this, scroll to the end in the list of operators offered by the TV and press Other.
- Select Digital Channel Search / Full / Scan.
At this stage, the digital TV setup can be considered complete. now the TV will automatically search for available channels and save them in memory. If necessary, they can be sorted in the order convenient for the user.
Attention! If you have lost channels, then you need to adjust the frequencies using a special CAM module, which is activated in the TV menu.
After completing all the settings for digital television, check visually the quality of the transmitted signal. If for some reason the TV channel did not activate, go through all the items again.
Manual search is used if automatic for some reason did not satisfy the user. For example, not all channels were found.
To carry out the operation manually, on the remote control, press the Menu button and go to Settings.
- Choose “Channel”. Antenna item, which we change to Cable.
- In the “Country” submenu, the system will ask for a PIN code. enter four digits 0. If it is on the list, put Russia, no. others or Eastern Europe.
- Next, go to the cable search section. If the main menu does not have it, then you need to look in the auto settings.
- Here you must specify the frequencies manually. For digital terrestrial TV, you can take them on the website rtrs.ru, choosing your location on the map and the nearest repeater. Frequencies of cable providers should be checked with the operator.
- After that, we start the search by ticking “Full” and “Digital channels”. When the automation finishes its operations, all tuned channels will appear. To save, click OK.
Change Channel List
After searching in automatic mode, all the channels that cable TV has are stored, but only those that you have chosen will show the system.
Removing extra channels is very convenient. From the on-screen menu, you need to call Settings, the Broadcast section. In the item “Channel change”. Here in the list you can tick off unnecessary TV channels with ticks and delete them by pressing the Tools button. After the obligatory confirmation of actions, the channels will be deleted.
You can also move channels. In the same menu item, select the desired channel with a tick, and use the Tools button to select the Change item. The channel is moved using the arrows. Finally, click OK.
We tried to tell you in great detail how to set up digital channels on various Samsung TVs. If image quality is mediocre. check if the cable is connected correctly from the antenna or its integrity, this will help to improve the television signal. You can also try choosing a different antenna. For clarity, here is a on how to set up digital TV: