Samsung smart TV missing youtube
Solution 3: Reset TV to Default Settings
In some cases, the TV might not be functional until it has been reset to the default settings of the manufacturer. Therefore, in this step, we will be resetting the TV to its factory settings in an attempt to get rid of this particular issue. For that:
- Press the “Menu” button on the remote.
- Click on “Settings” and then select “Support”.
Clicking on the “Support” button
- Select the “Self Diagnosis” option and then highlight and click the “Reset” button. Selecting Self Diagnosis Option
- After selecting reset, you will be asked for a pin. The default pin should be “0000” unless you have manually changed it.
- Enter the pin to confirm the process and then follow the onscreen prompts to successfully reset the TV.
- After the reset is finished, check to see if the issue persists.
Fix: Youtube App not Launching in Samsung TV
Samsung provides a great lineup of TVs and wall panels with resolutions up to 8k. Many additional “Smart” features are also provided such as WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity. Samsung preloads its TVs with many video streaming platforms such as Youtube, Netflix, etc. however, quite recently, a lot of reports have been coming in of the Youtube app not launching on the TV and it gets stuck on the silver screen whenever it is launched.
Solution 1: Relaunching the app
There is a bug with the Samsung TV where it sometimes does not load an ap properly. Therefore, in this step, we will be forcing the TV to try to reload the app while it is on the gray screen. For that:
- Grab your TVremote and launch the Youtube App.
- If the app goes to the “GreyScreen” press and hold the “back” arrow button and it will take you to the Samsung Smart HUB. The back button on the remote
- Chose the Youtube app again to relaunch it.
- Check to see if the issue persists.
What Prevents the Youtube App From Launching in Samsung TVs?
After receiving numerous reports from multiple users we decided to investigate the issue and came up with a set of solutions after implementing which the problem went away for most of our users. Also, we looked into the reasons due to which this issue is triggered and listed them below.
- Cache: Cache is stored by applications to reduce loading times and provide a smoother experience. This is achieved by saving certain launch configurations on the device’s storage and the application uses these configurations to launch instead of forming new ones every time the app launches. However, over time these configurations can get corrupted and cause interference with important system features and applications one of them being the youtube app.
- General Bug: There have been many reports of the television not being able to launch certain apps properly. This issue is sometimes fixed by trying to load the app again while on the gray screen.
- Licensing: In some cases, certain models of Samsung’s lineup of Smart TVs might not be licensed to run Youtube. First, verify that your TV model is actually capable and licensed to run Youtube.
Now that you have a basic understanding of the nature of the problem we will move on towards the solutions. Make sure to implement these solutions in the specific order in which they are listed.
Solution 4: Reinstall YouTube
In some cases, the issue might be fixed by reinstalling Youtube completely. Therefore, in this step we will first uninstall Youtube from our TV and then install it again to fix this issue. For that:
- Navigate to “Apps” on your Smart TV and select “Settings” from the top right corner. Selecting “Settings” from the top right
- Click on “Youtube” and then select “Reinstall”.
- Wait for the TV to reinstall the app and check to see if the issue persists.
Solution 2: Reinitializing the Cache
It is possible that certain “cached” data might be interfering with important system functions and preventing the app from launching, therefore, in this step, we will be reinitializing the cache by completely power cycling the TV. For that:
Solution 5: Correcting Time
In some cases, the time might not be set properly due to which this error is being triggered. Therefore, it is recommended to correct the time on your TV and check to see if that fixes the issue. For that:
- Navigate to “Settings” and then click on “System”.Clicking on “System”
- Select “Timer” and then click on “Clock”.
- Check if your time is set properly.
- After correcting time, check to see if the issue persists.
Note: If the issue still isn’t fixed, try to update the firmware of your device and check to see if that fixes the problem for you. Also, try to clear the history and search results of your Youtube Account and check if that fixes this problem. In the end, Disconnect your ethernet connection and try to connect with the WI-FI network.
How to Download YouTube on Your Samsung TV
YouTube is one of the most popular streaming apps in the world. Most devices come with a pre-installed YouTube app, and all users need to do is update it regularly.
It’s no different with Samsung Smart TVs, where the YouTube app is a standard part of the Samsung Smart Hub. However, if the app is missing or you accidentally deleted it, you can always download it from an app store.
How to Download Missing Youtube App for Samsung Smart TV Smarthub
In this article, we’re going to show you exactly how to do that. And what steps you should take if your Samsung TV doesn’t support the YouTube app.
YouTube TV App Samsung TV
If you’re a subscriber of the YouTube TV, you probably want to enjoy all of the amazing content on your Samsung TV as well. All you have to do is follow the same steps as you would when downloading any other app on your Samsung TV.
Find the YouTube TV app and install it and add it to your home screen. When you open the YouTube TV app, you’ll be asked to “Try it Free” or if you are “Already a Member?”
Regardless of which you choose, you’ll be prompted to go to TV.youtube.com/start using another device. After that, you’ll have to log into your Google account and enter the code you’ll see on your Samsung TV.
Now your YouTube TV account is linked to your Samsung TV. If you already have a YouTube TV account, this is where the process ends.
But if you’re starting a trial, you’ll be asked some additional questions. Once you have the YouTube TV all set up, you can use either your Remote or the YouTube TV app for Android and iOS to navigate.
If you’re using one of the recent Samsung Smart TV models, you can download YouTube using your TV’s remote. But before you start the process, make sure that you have an active Samsung account.
If you haven’t created one, go to this page and follow the instructions. Once you’re done, make sure that you’ve logged into your Samsung account and then follow these steps:
- Grab your Samsung remote and press the “Home” button.
- Use your left directional button to find the tab called “Apps”.
- Click the button on your remote in the center of your directional pad (the “select” button.)
- You’ll see a screen with all the available apps to download. You can search for YouTube with the directional buttons or type it in the search box.
- Once you’ve selected YouTube, another screen will appear. Highlight and select “Install” with your remote.
- Once your TV is done installing, you’ll have the option to either “Open” the app immediately. Or you can select “Add to Home”.
You can, of course, repeat this process with any other app you want to download to your Samsung TV. And if any of them are accidentally deleted, all you have to do is follow these steps once again.
Also, for faster downloads of Samsung TV apps, you can stay signed in to your Samsung account. But if you’re not, just make sure that you don’t forget the password.
YouTube Older Samsung TV Models
It was announced some time ago that the current version of the YouTube app is no longer supported by smart TVs that were made before 2013. And that includes Samsung Smart TVs.
So, if you have an older Smart Samsung TV or just a Samsung LCD that doesn’t support smart technology, does this mean you can’t watch YouTube on TV? Not necessarily.
What you could do is get a Chromecast device and use it to cast YouTube and other apps on your Samsung TV. It’s a relatively inexpensive device that successfully transforms your non-smart TV into a one that’s compatible with YouTube.
You can even use Chromecast to mirror your mobile device. Other solutions include using devices like Roku or Fire Stick and downloading the YouTube app from there. But all of these solutions require an initial investment.
YouTube Easy Access on Your Samsung TV
It’s hard to imagine any smart TV or mobile device without the YouTube app. It’s one of the oldest streaming apps we have. That’s why it comes as a surprise if it’s not already installed on your new TV.
But if you bought a used TV, that’s possible, or if you accidentally deleted it. Fortunately, installing YouTube and YouTube TV is pretty straightforward. And even if you don’t have a smart Samsung TV, you can still enjoy YouTube if you like.
Do you have the YouTube app on your Samsung TV? Let us know in the comments section below.
YouTube App Seems Strange
Samsung users often complain of problems with the YouTube app. This usually happens to those with the aforementioned older models, as they may not be perfectly compatible with the latest version of the app. The YouTube app updates all the time, and no one is going to buy a new TV every year just because of that.
The most common issue is freezing. However, on occasions it won’t even open. You try to open the app, and all you can see is a gray screen. You may be tempted to uninstall the app, but if you don’t want to do that every time, here are two things you can try.
First, you can press and hold the Back button for a couple of seconds. That should bring you back to the main menu. Hopefully, when you try to open the YouTube app again, it will work normally.
Another trick is to turn off your TV and remove the power source. Then, let it cool for a couple of minutes. Next, turn on your TV and try to open the app once more.
If this doesn’t help, you can install your app again. It may take a little longer, but it always works. What’s more, the app will be working faster and smoother than ever before.
How to Install YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
New generations of Samsung smart TVs usually come with the YouTube app preinstalled. However, the app sometimes doesn’t work correctly, or it freezes, and the only solution is to delete it. Don’t worry. You can download it again whenever you want.
In article, we’ll show you the quickest way to install the YouTube app and how to make it work properly.
Can I Install YouTube to Every Samsung TV?
As much as we’d like to say yes, that’s not the case here. Unfortunately, you may struggle if you have a Samsung smart TV from 2011 or 2012. A couple of years ago, YouTube announced that the YouTube app no longer supported older generations of Samsung smart TVs.
However, you can still watch YouTube videos on your Samsung TV. All you have to do is screencast YouTube from any other device. You can do this with your phone, tablet, or laptop.
How to Activate YouTube App?
If this is the first time you’ve downloaded the YouTube app to your Samsung smart TV, you may need to activate it. Here’s how to do so:
- Open the YouTube app on your TV.
- Click on Sign in.
- In the meantime, use your phone or PC, and go to youtube.com/activate
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on Allow.
That’s it! You should now be able to use the YouTube app on your smart TV.
What to Do If There Is No Install Button?
You’ve followed our steps, and you’ve found the YouTube app in Samsung Apps. However, there’s no Install button. Instead, you may see buttons such as Open or Uninstall. This means that you haven’t correctly deleted the app.
There’s nothing to worry about as you can still reinstall the app. However, you need to uninstall it first. Tap on the Uninstall button and confirm that you want to remove the app. After a couple of seconds, the app should be removed from your Samsung TV.
If you want to be sure the app is uninstalled this time, you can turn off your Samsung TV for a couple of minutes. Then, go to Samsung Apps and download the YouTube app as described above.
Almost all Samsung smart TVs have similar menus. Therefore, you should be able to follow these steps on your TV, no matter what model you might have. Grab your remote control, turn on your Samsung TV, and let’s get started.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click on the Samsung Apps icon.
- You should see a search bar in the top left corner.
- Click on it and write “YouTube”.
- Press the Enter button.
- The first result should be a YouTube app. Click on it.
- Then, click on the Install button.
You may need to wait a couple of minutes, depending on your Internet connection. However, once the installation process is complete, you should be able to use the YouTube app on your Samsung TV without any issues.
Solution That Never Fails
Most issues with the YouTube app simply mean the app needs updating. Therefore, almost anything can be solved by reinstalling it. We hope this article will help you address issues with the app on your Samsung smart TV.
Do you use any other apps for watching videos on your Samsung TV? Let us know in the comments section below.
YouTube app’s problems with Samsung smart TV
For a considerable amount of time, there have been several kinds of issues with the YouTube app with Samsung smart TV. Most of these problems core reason are associated with the YouTube app updates which do not support older Samsung smart TVs.
Well, most of us do not process the ability to purchase a new Samsung smart TV for each year. Right? So, we have to find a way to resolve these in some way. To help that, herewith, I have narrow down some of the most common problems that happened in past periods and some fixers for them.
I’ve tried to add video links as much as possible. So it will be easy to understand the fix.
I’m Dr. Dinu Sri, a computer and nanoelectronics embedded system developer. From my childhood, I had a passion for SMART automatic systems. Throughout the day to day life, I did many electronic experiments and obsessed with them. Most of them related to my home automation. So, I believe those experiences motivated to start the BrainyHousing.
How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV
When it gets stuck or froze favorite videos / shows on your Samsung smart TV YouTube app, it feels much frustration. After doing all the things, you could think and still, no luck will make you so angry. Isn’t it?
Well, for that kind of problem, the ultimate solution will be reinstalling YouTube on Samsung TV again.
Therefore, let’s check how can we reinstall YouTube on Samsung smart TV step by step. However, there is one thing that you need to know about old Samsung smart TVs.
In 2017, there was an official update from the YouTube indicating that old Samsung smart TVs will not be supported by the YouTube app. So, Samsung TVs from 2011 and 2012 may not be able to install the YouTube app again.
If that is the case for you, then the best solution is to screencast YouTube from another device such as a mobile phone or laptop.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME
- ALEXA BUILT-IN
How to Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV. Step by step
Typically, you should have the YouTube app on your Samsung main menu. If it isn’t there, then follow these steps to reinstall it through the Samsung app center.
Second unofficial app (OVP) to watch YouTube on older Samsung Smart TV C / D / E / F Series (2019)
Step 01. In the main menu, go to the Samsung Apps icon and click it. You can navigate the menu by using your remote control.
Step 02– In the Samsung apps center, you will see a search bar at the left corner. Click it and enter the search terms as “YouTube.” Once you are finished typing, press the enter button. Then the system will automatically find the matching icon and will display it in the results.
Step 03. Click on the result, which is the YouTube icon. Then you will be redirected to the YouTube installation window. In this window, you will see an option on the left side saying, “Install.” Just press that to install the YouTube app into your Samsung smart TV.
Step 04. Anyway, if you see something other than install, like “open” / “uninstall,”; then it means you have YouTube app already in your smart TV. In this kind of case, if you still want to reinstall the YouTube app, first, you have to click the uninstall option. It will adequately remove the YouTube app form your Samsung smart TV.
Then, turn off your TV and remove all power sources. Wait for 2, 3 minutes and then turn on the TV. Now, follow the steps from 1 to 3 to install a new copy of the YouTube app.
The below video have same kind of instructions. I hope it will give more insights into the process.
Arlo has become a pioneer in building efficient and affordable security cameras that support modern technology, such as the AI-powered video filtration process. The Arlo camera range is.
Yes. You can activate the Arlo security camera without a subscription. The recording of the video will be stored in the Arlo-based station. However, it is not recommended to purchase the Arlo camera.
YouTube back, play / pause remote buttons, not workings
They say that this issue has taken care of. However, it seems that it happens from time to time for an unknown reason.
Anyway, as a quick solution to work around the app, you could press the back button for several seconds when you are watching a video. This will trigger an unknown signal into the app, and it seems to crash the YouTube app into its home page.
For a permanent solution, I’d say try uninstalling your YouTube and reinstalling it again. A new YouTube app may resolve this bug.
YouTube app does not open properly inside Samsung smart TV
Sometimes, the YouTube app does not open on the Samsung smart TV. It seems to be stuck at a gray screen and nothing happens after that.
This kind of problem can occur due to cache corrupting, app update failures or Samsung system software problems.
As basic solutions, try these
- When your app struck in the gray screen, press the back button for several seconds till the app crash into the main menu. Then again, try to launch it.
- If it isn’t working, turn off your TV and remove the power line from the socket. Wait for 2, 3 minutes. Then turn on your Samsung smart TV and try launching the app.
- If the above two do not work, you have one more option to try. That is uninstalling your app and reinstall it with the latest YouTube app version.
I have found the above video on YouTube and it has several more usual problems that can appear on Samsung smart TV with some fixers. You can check it if everything fails up to this level. The solutions presented by the above author look realistic for many cases and I can recommend them for trying.
Mr. H. T. D. S. Madusanka received his B.Sc. degree in Electronics and Computing Information Systems from Wayamba University of Sri Lanka in 2016. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. degree in Nanotechnology at the Wayamba University of Sri Lanka. His current research interest involve sensing and energy application of nanostructured materials including photodetectors, gas sensors and solar cells.
Is not downloading
The causes of malfunctions can be:
- application error;
- technical failure of the service;
- changes in video signal delivery;
- incompatibility with TV model.
What to do if YouTube is gone?
The reason that video hosting has disappeared from the TV is most likely the end of support for devices released before 2012. And also YouTube may simply disappear from the taskbar, and it will be impossible to return it. In order to continue using the application, you need to download the unofficial version.
This can be done as follows:
- download the analogue program YouTube to your computer;
- the application must be unzipped and saved on a USB flash drive in a folder named YouTube;
- insert the USB flash drive into the USB connector on the TV, after disconnecting it;
- turn on TV and go to the Smart Hub section;
- the YouTube widget will be highlighted in the list of available programs.
Another way to watch YouTube is through the dedicated Samsung Video TV Cast app. You will also need a phone or tablet. Video TV Cast for TV must first be downloaded from Samsung Apps. Then, from your phone or tablet, you need to go to the Play Market and find the Video TV Cast Samsung TV-HD Movie Streaming program. After installation, a window will be displayed on the phone where you need to accept the conditions and click on the checkmark. To pair devices, the following series of actions are performed:
- in the application on the smartphone, open item 2 and write down the IP address;
- after starting the application, the line Enter IP address will appear on the TV, where you need to enter numbers;
- after entering the address on the phone, press “OK”;
- if the connection is successful, the blue icon will change to red;
- on the phone in the search term line enter YouTube and click “Go”;
- on the YouTube portal, enter your username and password for your account;
- choose any video;
- a link will appear at the bottom of the screen, on which you need to click;
- the video will appear on the TV screen.
If your TV has a browser, then it is quite easy to restore your YouTube view. You need to set the name of the video hosting in the browser line and follow the link. If necessary, enter your username and password. and you can enjoy watching videos.
There are several other ways to watch YouTube. This requires a phone or computer. Before working with devices, you need to make sure that both devices are connected to the same network. Next, there are a few steps to follow.
- Launch the application on the phone or on the computer open YouTube in the Google Chrome browser.
- If there is a TV receiver model name in the network, the key will appear. You need to click on it and select a TV receiver.
- The video will appear on the big screen. At the same time, you can manage content from your phone or computer.
Reasons YouTube isn’t showing
If YouTube is not working on your Samsung Smart TV, then there is no need to panic. To troubleshoot problems, you must first use a simple method. You need to uninstall the application and install it again. The aLGorithm of actions is as follows:
- go to the Play Market and select YouTube in the “My Applications” catalog;
- click on the icon and press the “Delete” key;
- after uninstalling, you must click the “Update” button.
Then you need to launch the application. If the application refuses to play the video after the update, you must download the YouTube TV utility in APK format. In the future, video viewing will be carried out through this program.
And also for Samsung Smart TVs there is another program for viewing video hosting. To do this, you need to activate YouTube Activate in the TV settings:
- open TV and YouTube settings at the same time;
- select the “Link devices” item;
- enter code;
- in the YouTube settings, select the “Connected TVs” section and re-enter the activation code in the “New TV” line;
- to confirm the actions, press the “Add” button.
If the application still does not load or gives an error, you need to clear the cache:
- open the Home section on the TV;
- in the settings, click on the “Applications” item and select YouTube from the list;
- click on the item “Data cleaning” and confirm with the “OK” button.
The reason for the malfunction may be that the program was previously disabled. To start YouTube, click the “Enable” button and confirm the actions with the “OK” button.
Once enabled, you can see how the YouTube widget has changed. As a rule, such manipulations are enough to eliminate problems.
As a last resort, you need to reset your TV. Steps for Samsung Smart TV:
- select the “Support” item in the menu;
- a window will open where you need to click on the line “Reset settings”;
- the TV will ask for a code, by default the security code is 0000;
- after entering the code, confirm the actions by clicking “OK”.
Then you need to turn off the TV receiver from the network, then turn it on after a few minutes. Most often, resetting the settings to zero helps solve YouTube problems.
Causes of problems
Perhaps every user has encountered this problem. It is worth considering several types of problems, trying to identify possible causes.
Why YouTube doesn’t work on Samsung Smart TV and how to fix it?
YouTube has become an integral part of the lives of many users. Video hosting allows you to watch various videos, cartoons, films and series. Modern Samsung Smart TVs already have a built-in program. But what if YouTube stopped working? The causes of possible problems and how to fix and configure the platform will be discussed later in the article.
How to set up the app?
Setting up the app on Samsung Smart TVs is easy. If for some reason the application is not included in the “stuffing” of the TV receiver, you need to download it. Installation and configuration procedure:
After installation, the application will appear in the list of available programs. To start, you need to click on the YouTube widget and enter your username and password to enter. Then you can watch your favorite videos.
Thus, all YouTube problems can be fixed in various ways. Even if the program has disappeared from the available applications, you can restore access through third-party tricks. If you follow the correct aLGorithm of actions, then even a novice user can set up YouTube.
See below for what to do if the YouTube app doesn’t work on your TV.
Is it possible to get YouTube back if it is missing
It is impossible to restore the official widget missing from the toolbar. The South Korean manufacturer has officially dropped support for legacy devices. Because of this, you will not be able to return YouTube. However, you can watch videos and live broadcasts through the browser. Resetting user settings and flashing will not help restore the correct operation of the application.
If the “client” icon disappeared on the Samsung TV, you can go the other way. It’s about installing an unofficial application. You can do this by following a simple step-by-step instruction:
- Download and install the You Tube analog app on your TV.
- Unpack the archive downloaded to your PC onto a USB flash drive, name the folder You Tube.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the USB connector of the TV, after disconnecting the equipment.
- Turn on your TV and then immediately launch Smart Hub.
- A new icon will appear in the list of available widgets. You Tube.
This app was specially designed for owners of TVs that were released before 2012.
Ways to Watch YouTube Videos on Samsung TV
There are several ways to open YouTube on your Samsung Smart TV to watch videos later. If the application has disappeared, then you can play the content using third-party devices: tablet, smartphone, computer or laptop. The essence of this method is that the equipment must be connected to the home wireless network. In the YouTube application on your smartphone or tablet, click on the special icon to transfer the image to the large TV screen.
You can also download the YouTube app on your Samsung Smart TV. Mostly it is included in the list of preinstalled programs. Use the search to find the video you are interested in. The video is launched by clicking on the Play button. The intuitively simple functionality of the application will help you figure out how it works as quickly as possible.
Let’s go back to broadcasting an image from a certain device to a TV screen. The advantage is that Samsung has proprietary mirroring technology. This type of functionality can only be used by users with Chromecast-enabled devices.
If the application was removed from the TV during the firmware update, then you can connect a device that will function as a Smart set-top box, such as an Xbox or Playstation game console. Remember that if you still decide to connect a smartphone or tablet to the TV, then all equipment must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
Equipment synchronization is mainly carried out automatically. However, there are exceptions. In this case, you need to perform a few simple manual steps:
- Using the TV remote control, open “Settings”.
- Select “Connect to Phone” from the list of options.
- A blue code will appear at the bottom of the screen, enter it on your smartphone.
In principle, there is nothing complicated. Each of the proposed methods is effective in its own way. The choice is up to the user.
Reasons why YouTube isn’t working
YouTube is the world’s largest video hosting service today. Why is this site so popular? The dynamic growth in the number of active users of this service is explained by several arguments:
- Access to video content is provided exclusively free of charge;
- Each user has the ability to freely upload their own videos;
- Bloggers, whose videos are gaining many views, will be able to monetize their channel;
- Purchasing a paid subscription will allow you to disable advertising and open access to additional materials;
- Video hosting is adapted for watching videos on mobile devices. tablets, smartphones. You can download a special application for free;
- This service can be seen as a full-fledged replacement for television broadcasting;
- On the vastness of video hosting, you can find videos of various topics;
- The service is constantly progressing and developing, new functions appear;
- The quality of content uploaded by users is also gradually improving.
Where to go to open YouTube on Smart TV? TVs have a preinstalled “client”. The interface is not much different from a regular mobile application. With it, you can watch videos and monitor the activity of bloggers. It is completely optional to use a browser to view the content.
Why did the app stop working on my TV? If there are certain difficulties, then first you need to figure out the reason for their appearance. The most common options are:
If we talk about Samsung TVs, then the main reason for the incorrect operation of the application is often the refusal to support old models. Last year, the multinational Google Corporation announced that all devices older than 2012 will no longer be able to use to watch videos through the official app.
Why YouTube disappeared on Samsung Smart TV and how to get it back
What to do if the YouTube app icon is missing from your TV desktop? The specificity of recovery is determined according to the cause of the software failure. Therefore, first you need to find out the cause of the problem, and only then you can decide how to return YouTube on a Samsung TV.
Why did access to the application disappear abruptly? YouTube on Smart TV Samsung stops working for several reasons. Now let’s take a closer look at each of them. We will definitely offer effective solutions to the problem. You don’t have to call specialists. You can restore the operation of the TV yourself.
Alternative way out of the situation
What to do if YouTube app on Samsung Smart TV stops working or slows down? Your actions directly depend on what exactly caused the software malfunction. If the matter is in an outdated TV, then it will not work to restore the work of the official YouTube application. Therefore, it is necessary to look for alternative options.
The alternative methods are not so convenient, but they are effective. Therefore, you will be able to play videos from the most popular hosting, even if there is no YouTube on the TV. Step-by-step instructions for setting up YouTube videos on older Samsung TVs:
If your TV has a browser, then the task is much easier.
Most of the problems with the operation of the YouTube application occur if you are using a Samsung TV older than 2012. In all other cases, the situation is solved by restarting the application. The alternatives presented above will help you solve the problem with watching videos on YouTube.