Samsung Pay Not Updated What To Do
On June 1, 2018, the Samsung Galaxy s7 finally received an Android update to version 8.0 of Oreo, which is called Samsung Experience 9.0. The update size is 1.3 GB and is available for download via smartphone settings. What changes await the owners of the Galaxy s7 read below.
What’s New in Android 8.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S7. Samsung Cloud
- Added the ability to view and manage photos and notes saved only in Samsung Cloud.
- Samsung Cloud Drive can now store any type of file.
- Added the ability to delete or restore individual backup files.
- Added the ability to view the size of each backup and the number of files that it contains.
Find My Mobile Feature
- If your phone is lost, you can back up the protected folder to Samsung Cloud remotely.
- Added the ability to block Samsung Pass using the “Find my mobile device” service.
Quick Access Toolbar
- Added the ability to manage notifications from all applications using notification categories (only for compatible applications).
- At the bottom of the notification panel, notification icons that are not shown on the screen will now be displayed.
- Now the general or recommended tasks available in the application can be viewed by touching the program icon and holding it (only in compatible applications).
- Notification icons on application icons are now synchronized with the notification panel. If you close a notification in one place, it will be closed in another.
- The toolbar provides quick access to useful features.
- GIF keyboard allows you to send GIFs.
- Expanded selection of high contrast keyboards.
- To increase performance and increase battery life, background services are limited.
- Now the list of running applications is constantly displayed in the notification panel.
Lock screen and Always On Display
- New watch styles for the lock screen and Always On Display.
- Added the ability to customize the transparency of notifications according to your preferences.
- The application allows you to darken the phone screen when transferring images to another display.
- Added the ability to manage account settings and profile information used in several applications.
- Added the ability to access profile information and account settings by touching the profile image on the page of the “Settings” main menu.
- Bluetooth now supports audio codecs for high-quality sound, including AAC and Sony LDAC.
- Auto-repeat and double speed functions added to the Player application
- The Voice Recorder application has added the ability to use smart prompts to easily block calls while recording.
- Added the ability to mark Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync emails in the Email application.
- Samsung Health has a notification that displays the number of steps taken.
- Now in the “Clock” application, landscape orientation and the ability to change timer sound settings are available.
- Added the ability to go to the “Clock” application by touching the electronic clock widget.
- Added the ability to manage user names and passwords in third-party applications using Samsung Pass.
If you have already managed to install and test the new version of the system on your Galaxy S7, write in the comments how much you liked this update.