Samsung Duos Does Not Turn On
Check charger and cable
Perhaps your Samsung smartphone is dead and won’t turn on. You plugged in the charger but nothing happens. First of all, try to take charge from another gadget and if the phone reacted to it and started receiving a charge, then the problem is in it. The next step is to change the USB cable to determine what exactly stopped working. If, after replacing the wire, your charger began to charge the smartphone battery, then the reason is its malfunction.
Samsung tech support tip
Following the advice of Samsung technical support, we suggest trying the following very effective way to restore your mobile phone to work:
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons
- Hold them for 7-12 seconds
- If after that your device started working, then a very common failure occurred in its operation.
If the problem persists, then move on to the next solution.
All data will be lost, including unsynchronized contacts, messages, call history, application data, and files in the phone memory. The contents of the memory card will remain intact.
- Enter the recovery by holding the “Volume up” and “Power on” buttons in the off state of the device.
- Select “Wipe data / factory reset” from the list and press the power button
Clearing the cache
Formatting the phone memory partition that stores the entire cache.
- Enter the recovery by holding the “Volume up” and “Power on” buttons on the switched off device until an inscription with the name of your phone model appears on the screen
- After starting the recovery, using the volume buttons, select “Wipe cache partition” and then press the power button to complete the process
The attempt was unsuccessful? After restarting the device did not work properly? Moving on to more complex ways.
Samsung Galaxy won’t turn on. We restore the smartphone
Sometimes Samsung Galaxy smartphones or tablets may stop turning on for no reason. The Android operating system crashes, but more often than not, users have problems because of the pre-installed root rights. Now you will learn how to revive the device, if, of course, this is not a hardware failure.
There are several ways and we will start with the most obvious and simple ones.
Flashing with ODIN
If after resetting the parameters, the device does not work, then you should try to reflash it. We are looking here for the firmware for your smartphone model, download the ODIN program from this link and install the drivers for Windows, and then proceed to the instructions.
Run the ODIN application by unzipping it before
Why it is not possible to charge a Samsung phone
Unfortunately, today, people who own Samsung phones suffer from the fact that the phone does not charge or is charging, but with great interference. This problem has recently become quite common.
This article is for those people who also encountered this problem. If this problem is detected, it is necessary to immediately take the necessary measures, because this problem cannot be left to chance. Further in the article, we will take a closer look at why this happens to the phone (does not charge) and what to do in such cases.
In the event that you try to charge the phone from a computer device or using the standard method through an outlet and the Samsung phone does not work, then the reason for this may be a malfunction of the cables. First of all, you need to carefully review all the cords on the phone. If you checked, and they turned out to be intact and working, then the reason is not in them. It is necessary to continue to look for the reason.
The reason may be:
- It is quite probable that the connector itself is not fixed in the phone. If this is true, then it will need to be replaced;
- In the event that the same connector is slightly torn out of the so-called printed circuit board, the phone will also not charge;
- The food controller may be broken. In the event that this is indeed the case, then it is necessary to replace it;
- If the phone takes a long time to charge, it indicates a damaged power circuit. This detail is quite essential in the entire system, therefore, it is necessary to carry out diagnostics before its direct repair;
- A small enough percentage may account for other problems.
It is also very likely that the problem is that the phone is quickly discharging, but very slowly or does not charge at all. Then the problem is in the battery itself.
Such problems are quite common and people do not know what to do in these cases. Therefore, we provide a solution to problems.
Elimination of breakage
First of all, it should be noted that if the problem is not in the charger, then it is best to contact a specific service center. There they will quickly carry out the necessary diagnostics and determine the cause that you could not determine.
In many centers, all parts are in stock in order to replace the breakdown and provide the highest quality repairs. Often in all centers the price for phone repair is acceptable. over, the advantage of the services of service centers is the provision of a guarantee for the entire phone.
A fairly common reason a phone won’t charge is a breakdown of certain electronic components in the phone. In the event of such a breakdown, in any service center, a person should be explained what is the reason for this malfunction and what to do to prevent this from happening again. It is also worthwhile to understand that when they say that the phone is not charging, they also mean the rapid discharge of the phone’s battery.
A fairly common and common reason is the breakdown of a battery due to long-term use. In such cases, you can simply replace the battery with a new one and it will last for a long period.
Very often, the phone turns off due to the discharge of the battery when a sound or vibration signal is given. This is justified by the fact that the phone once fell, and such a breakdown happened.
Not so often, but the phone is discharged due to internal problems, namely, some kind of virus. This reason only happens on smartphones. To prevent such a problem, you must remember that antivirus can be applied not only on computers, but also on mobile devices.
There are also malfunctions inside the phone, after which the phone itself cannot recognize the charger. In this case, it is unrealistic to recognize the problem and even more so to eliminate it. Here you just need advice and help from specialists.
The minimal problem is that the screen crashes. For example, after flashing the phone, the screen may not display the fact that charging is in progress, and the battery itself safely receives the necessary charge.
The main breakdowns and causes of malfunctions in Samsung phones
Many customers, contacting our hotline, think that the reason for the breakdown of their gadget. This is a factory defect and the company is to blame. Manufacturer. In fact, the situation is different: the manufacturer tries to take into account all the wishes of customers to the maximum and protect his device from failure. But no matter how Samsung protects its equipment, customers independently begin to experiment with firmware of devices and check to what depth the phone can be immersed in water, what impacts a favorite gadget can withstand and other random and special crash tests. All this subsequently leads to physical damage to the glass, display, housing parts, or moisture. To protect your device from unexpected failure, we strongly recommend using this gadget for its intended purpose and without endurance experiments. To protect your device from physical damage, we recommend using protective films, glasses and covers!
Benefits of the Re: Store service center
At the disposal of our service center is the most modern equipment, which employs highly qualified engineers. Also, our masters constantly undergo specialized courses on mastering complex repair work in new models of Samsung gadgets. All employees undergo internal certification every month. Only we are engaged in super complex Samsung repairs. Don’t believe me? Try to find out how many service centers replace the curved touch glass on Samsung Galaxy EDGE phones, or restore the functionality of the motherboard. In 75% of cases, we restore efficiency after other service centers. Even if you were told that you need to change the device or look for a new board, do not be upset, entrust your phone to real aces in their field. Specialists from Re: Store!
Samsung Galaxy Phone Repair
Specialists of the Re: Store service center are involved in the most difficult repairs for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, S7 edge, S8 and S8. We fix all Samsung gadgets! Samsung Galaxy phone repair. Our service center carries out the most complex work to restore the device. We also guarantee the quality of the work performed and provide a 6-month warranty for the repaired equipment. We monitor the success of the repairs and therefore constantly improve the technology for performing repairs.
We offer a full range of services for the repair of Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
Common problems with Samsung phones: the most requested service from our service center. This is a touch glass replacement and screen restoration of a Samsung gadget. Less often they turn to us for the restoration of speakers and microphones. Also a popular problem. Software failure after independent manipulations with updating the device (for example, the phone screen does not go out during a conversation), or the failure of the flash memory or Boot partition. Customers often ask that the device does not turn on, this issue is difficult to understand without diagnosing the Samsung phone, since each case “does not turn on”. Individual. Someone has this unsuccessful software update, the fall of the device, the failure of the phone battery is also often to blame. We list a few typical malfunctions and the reasons why this happened.
- Samsung galaxy display does not work. Most likely after pressing the screen or dropping the device, in 99% of cases the display does not fail by itself.
- Galaxy S6 Edge glass is broken. After being dropped or hit, the glass cannot be damaged on its own.
- It is hard to hear the interlocutor. The voice speaker is out of order or clogged with dirt.
- The interlocutor cannot hear you. The microphone has broken, or dirt has got into the microphone
- Samsung phone hangs on the logo. Unsuccessful firmware, getting Root access to system files and upgrading them, deleting system files, flash memory is out of order, Boot loader has failed.
- The case is deformed. Falling or pressing the phone
- Moisture got into the device. In this case it is understandable, especially if the phone has fallen into the water (you need to urgently contact the service center for urgent cleaning of the device from moisture). We do not recommend saving the device using improvised methods: drying in the sun, drying the gadget with a hairdryer or other options, as this will harm the device more than solve the problem. Immediately contact the service center for cleaning from moisture
- The headphones do not work. The audio jack is clogged or the cable is damaged
- The phone has a weak battery charge and quickly discharges. Problems with the charger, you need to replace the device battery, the power controller does not work correctly, the synchronization and charging cable is damaged. It also often happens that due to condensation on the board, oxidation of the elements is formed, which, in turn, lead to more battery power consumption.
- Does not charge from the mains. The power supply unit, the charging cord or the sync and charging cable are out of order.
- It gets very hot. In this case it is difficult to answer, you need to disassemble the device and determine which element on the board is heating.
- Samsung phone camera not working. Software error or camera failure
- The device slows down. Most often this situation occurs when many applications are installed on a favorite gadget that the user does not even use and which leads to the load and to the very braking of the device.
- The phone won’t connect to the internet. Check your internet settings, check your cellular data.
- Does not catch the network. IMEI has flown off (often happens after independent firmwares), after the fall, the GSM module is damaged or the GSM antenna is damaged.
- Wi-fi does not work. Failure of the wi-fi module. We advise you to check the operation of the bluetooth adapter, these elements are often paired or one microcircuit. The problem could be a software glitch or physically in the part itself.
- Bluetooth does not work. We advise you to check the performance of the wi-fi adapter, these elements are often paired or one microcircuit. The problem could be a software glitch or physically in the part itself.
Samsung Galaxy phone repair prices
|Type of work provided||Galaxy S2||Galaxy S3||Galaxy S4||Galaxy S5|
|Samsung Galaxy Display Replacement||1000 UAH||1000 UAH||1000 UAH||UAH 1500|
|Samsung Galaxy glass replacement||600 UAH||700 UAH||800 UAH||1200 UAH|
|Changing the case||500 UAH||700 UAH||700 UAH||1000 UAH|
|Mechanical repair||UAH 100||UAH 100||UAH 100||UAH 100|
|Replacing the volume control button||UAH 200||UAH 200||UAH 300||UAH 300|
|Vibration motor||UAH 200||UAH 200||UAH 300||UAH 300|
|Replacing the polyphonic speaker||UAH 200||UAH 200||250 UAH||250 UAH|
|Voice speaker||250 UAH||250 UAH||250 UAH||250 UAH|
|Replacing the microphone||250 UAH||250 UAH||350 UAH||350 UAH|
|Samsung Galaxy Battery Replacement||UAH 300||350 UAH||UAH 300||350 UAH|
|Replacing the power button loop||350 UAH||350 UAH||UAH 300||400 UAH|
|Repair or replacement of Wi-Fi module||500 UAH||600 UAH||600 UAH||800 UAH|
|Repair or replacement of GSM module||450 UAH||700 UAH||750 UAH||750 UAH|
|Cleaning. Prevention after moisture ingress||UAH 200||UAH 200||UAH 200||UAH 200|
|Recovering your phone after getting wet||400 UAH||400 UAH||400 UAH||400 UAH|
Indicative are indicated. To find out the exact cost, select your model in the top menu of the site
The Samsung Service Center provides a wide range of non-warranty repair services for phones, tablets and laptops of this manufacturer. We carry out work of any complexity, from replacing the Samsung Galaxy screen to restoring motherboards. Our experts will be happy to provide you with advice by phone or with a personal visit to the service center
How Samsung phones are repaired at Re: Store
- The client brings the device to the branch of the service center
- The service receiver accepts the device for repair work, the client is issued a receipt describing all the characteristics of the device, a visual description of the device and the Samsung smartphone malfunction itself.
- The engineer diagnoses the Samsung phone, if there are additional questions, contacts the client to clarify the cost and terms of the repair. After receiving consent for restoration, the engineer begins to perform the work.
- Upon completion of the work, the manager tests the device in detail, checks the performance of all elements and sensors in this gadget: the proximity sensor, front and rear cameras, checks the operation of the sensor and phone screen, tests the microphone, speakers and other elements. The checklist depends on the work performed on this device.
- After completing testing, we invite the client to the service center department for the finished device using SMS informing.
- Issuance of the finished device to the client.
Entrust the repair of your device to our service center and save time and money! We provide service for all Samsung models and do it quickly, reliably and efficiently. There are also service centers for the repair of Samsung smartphones in Lviv, Odessa and Kryvyi Rih.
We provide a 1 year warranty for spare parts and work performed.
Call us right now by phone (044) 333-60-78 or come to the service center.
2014: a powerful move
This year saw the light of only one model marked “Duos”. Galaxy S5. The Smart was powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2500Mhz processor. Its screen was not a traditional TFT, but an innovative Super AMOLED, which allowed displaying up to 16 million colors at a diagonal of 5.1. The rear camera of this phone is still pretty good today. 16 megapixels. The battery is in the device. The most powerful in the line (2800 mAh). The phone, besides other means of communication, began to support NFC, LTE, for some reason an IrDA appeared in it.
Samsung Duos: features
Phones supporting two SIM cards are divided into three large groups:
- With two active SIM cards. In the talk mode with one activated SIM, the second can also receive an incoming call, and the subscriber, in turn, can switch between them.
- SIM cards are equally active only in standby mode. During a call, an idle “SIM” is not available for those trying to call the user.
- Only one SIM is involved in the work. To use the second, you must disable the first. The mode is typical for the most budget models.
Such principles distinguish all Samsung Duos models, touch-sensitive and push-button. Consider further their variety.
Samsung Duos: all models 2008-2015.
Phones that support the work of two SIM cards. One of the most convenient inventions of our time, which was appreciated by many users: who often move from region to region, have a personal and work number, find the best offers from different operators, etc. Among the whole variety of smartphones with two SIM cards, it is worth highlighting the line “Samsung Duos”, all the models of which we will try to reflect in this article.
2009: quantitative breakthrough
We continue to look at all Samsung Duos models with photos. In 2009, the collection of the Duos series was significantly expanded:
- The B5702 DuoS was slightly weaker than last year’s “sensor”. His camera took pictures with a resolution of 3 megapixels, the screen was also slightly smaller. 2.4 inch.
- The B5722 DuoS had a 3.2MP camera and a slightly larger 2.8 display.
- C3212 Duos. Budget button model with a rather weak battery. 1000 mAh. The camera didn’t stand out either. 0.3 megapixels.
- C5212 Duos. Again a push-button version, differing from the previous one with a slightly sharper camera. 1.3 megapixels.
- C6112 DuoS. Touch gadget with a small screen (2.4 inches), a 2 megapixel camera. Had the weakest battery. 960 mAh.
This year’s collection was very diverse:
- C6712 Star II Duos. Touch device with a 3.2 megapixel camera, 3.2 screen diagonal. Supported Wi-Fi, powered by 1200 mAh battery.
- E2222 Duos. The first push-button with a qwerty-keyboard. It had a weak camera (0.3 Mp) and a battery (1000 mAh). Supporting wi-fi was not his dignity.
- E2652 Champ Duos. Budget “sensor” without Wi-Fi. Small screen, weak battery, 1.3MP camera.
- The Galaxy Y Duos was already running on Android, supported Wi-Fi, and had a standard 3.5 mm audio output. The presence of a GPS navigator was also new. The phone stood out with the most powerful battery. 1300 mAh. Screen diagonal. 3.14 inches and a camera resolution. 3.15 megapixels.
- Galaxy Y Pro Duos. The phone differed from the previous model by the presence of a “quart”.Keyboard, a more powerful 1350 mAh battery, but a smaller screen. 2.6 inch.
2010: budget models
All Samsung Duos models of this year:
- B7722 Duos. This phone is back with a 1200 mAh battery, a 5 megapixel camera. The diagonal of its display was 3.2 inches. First in line to support Wi-Fi.
- E2152 Duos Lite. Budget push-button phone with 1000 mAh battery, 0.3 Mp camera. Supported only EDGE.
3. Force restart
If your Samsung A5 or S6 phone is frozen so much that it does not respond to the power button, then you need to use a forced restart. For its implementation it is necessary to simultaneously hold down the “On / Off” and “Volume Up” buttons for 10 seconds. If this combination does not work, then 10 seconds you need to hold down the power and volume down buttons.
5. Uninstall applications
If your Samsung freezes while using or launching applications, just stop using this application and uninstall it. Most likely, there is some kind of error in his code, which leads to the hang. But mostly this applies only to little-known and dubious programs.
4. Remove the battery
Removing the battery is not possible on all Samsung models, but if you can do this on your smartphone, then just open the cover, remove the battery, wait about 10 seconds, and then insert it back. After that, you can try to turn on the phone.
In addition, removing the battery can help if its indicator freezes (shows the same charge value).
What to do if Samsung phone freezes?
Don’t know what to do if your Samsung phone freezes and won’t turn on? Then we recommend that you read a few simple tips to help you get your smartphone back in working order. In addition, they can help if the image on the screen freezes on the splash screen or when launching applications. Tips are suitable for all Android models such as Samsung Galaxy A5, A3, S6, etc.
- 1. Connect your phone to the charger
- 2. Turn off the power
- 3. Force restart
- 4. Remove the battery
- 5. Uninstall applications
- 6. Perform a factory reset
2. Turn off the power
If the image on the screen or the splash screen is frozen firmly. Press and hold the On / Off button until the Power menu appears. Click “Power off”, and after the phone turns off, press the power button again to turn it on. If the phone freezes at the “Samsung” label on startup, see the next paragraph:
1. Connect your phone to the charger
There is a chance that your phone is out of battery power. Connect it to a charger and let it charge for a few minutes. If this does not help, go to the next point.
What to do when Samsung won’t turn on?
Why does my Samsung phone not turn on and what to do? Our service center is often contacted with a similar problem. Naturally, the apparatus becomes inoperative, and it is impossible to continue further operation. In any case, we will help you.
Why Samsung won’t turn on?
If Samsung does not turn on, first you should check if the battery itself is charged. If it is charged, then the problems may be as follows:
1.In 20% Samsung stopped turning on when the power button was damaged. Examine it as closely as possible. If there is a click when you press, then you should contact our service center for help, where our masters will replace it with a new one. It will be difficult to do it yourself.
2. Samsung shuts down in 30% if the power chip is faulty. It breaks down when power surges occur, after a shock or moisture ingress. In order for the cell to work again, it is necessary to replace the microcircuit and perform recovery actions with the printed circuit board.
3. At 20%, if moisture gets into the phone, it is best not to try to turn it on, as a short circuit may occur. Why? Because the liquid gets under the microcircuits, which leads to negative consequences.
4. 10%, if Samsung fell and does not turn on, this may indicate that the components of the printed circuit board are damaged. In order to repair your mobile, you need to make a diagnosis.
5. In 10% of cases, the program is damaged in the mobile. In order to resume work, you need to do the firmware, since most often this happens due to a software failure. It is best, when Samsung does not turn on after the firmware, entrust the task of correcting the situation to the specialists of our service center. We are often asked. Why doesn’t Samsung turn on after self-flashing? Firmware. This is a rather difficult job that only an experienced master can handle.
6. In 10% of cases, there may also be other problems. In order to identify them, it is necessary to do diagnostics.
Why Samsung disconnects?
Samsung turns itself off for several reasons. You can answer the question why Samsung turns off when you make a call or call:
1. Most often this happens if the battery has lost capacity, as a result of which, when Samsung calls, it turns off and does not turn on.
2. Samsung constantly turns off when charging, also if moisture gets into the cell or it falls. As a result of these actions, unnecessary energy consumption may appear and it is not strange why Samsung turns on and off immediately. In order to understand everything, identify breakdowns and determine their scale, and also to resume work, you just need to make a diagnosis. In our service center it will be done absolutely free of charge. Repair is carried out in a fairly short time, since all the details are available.
Real life example:
The young man’s Samsung suddenly stopped turning on. At the same time, when he put it on charge, the cell phone showed that it was charging, but it still did not turn on. As a result, he noticed that when pressed, the power button was constantly clicking. Without much thought, he turned to our service center for help. The foremen made diagnostics and found out that the power button was partially torn from the printed circuit board. Then we made a button replacement and restored the tracks on the PCB. Post-repair quality control showed that the mobile is fully functional. We also issued a guarantee for the entire device, and not just for the part.
As you can see, it’s not worth wasting time fixing your Samsung yourself. over, such experiments do not always end well, since even more harm can be done. The faster you make a decision and entrust your phone to the masters, the cheaper it will cost you to restore it to work.
Most affordable prices.
Only original spare parts.
After the first repair, you will be issued a vip client card for a 10%.40% discount.
Stock! Until the end of the month, for any repair, ultrasonic cleaning is free.
What to do when Samsung phone won’t charge?
Mobile phone owners often face problem when Samsung phone won’t charge. If you also encounter a similar situation and stop charging Samsung, take action immediately. You shouldn’t run this problem. First, you can do the initial diagnosis yourself. Remember after what actions the mobile stopped working. If liquid gets into the device, then we do not recommend continuing its further operation, since when you try to charge it, you can damage the board. It is better to contact our service center for help, where they will make a diagnosis and determine the cause of the breakdown.
Why the phone won’t charge?
Why Samsung is not charging and what should I do? If the Samsung phone does not charge from a computer (computer) USB or a charger, first you should check the cables themselves. If they are serviceable, then the reasons may be as follows:
1.The connector itself is faulty. In order for the device to work again, the part will have to be changed;
2. The rechargeable battery of the Samsung phone does not charge even if the connector is partially torn out of the printed circuit board. In this case, it is necessary to do diagnostics in order to determine the degree of damage;
3. The power controller is faulty. If it is really damaged, then only replacing it will help;
4.Samsung charges long and slowly if the power circuit is faulty. This part includes many elements, in order to repair it, it is necessary to make a diagnosis;
5. 5% are occupied with other problems. Such a breakdown can only be identified after diagnosis.
Quite often, we are asked the question why Samsung began to discharge very quickly? This is a fairly common problem. If Samsung is running low on battery power quickly, there could be various reasons. Here, if the Samsung battery is discharged, the problem is either in the battery itself (it has lost its capacity) or in the phone (its excessive consumption). Diagnostics will help to find out. In our service center, this is an absolutely free service.
Why does the Samsung phone battery get hot when charging??
It is normal for Samsung to get warm. Samsung heats up while charging or talking because there is increased power consumption.
What to do, and is it possible to fix the damage yourself? Output.
If the reason is not in the charger, we advise you not to postpone the solution of this problem, but immediately contact our service center for help. Here they will quickly determine the cause and repair the Samsung. We have all the original parts in stock, which speeds up the repair process itself. Our service center offers the most affordable and constant discounts. After repair, you will receive a warranty for the entire device, and not just for a single part.
Do not repair your cell phone at all, as this can only make things worse.
We issue a guarantee for the entire device for any repair, and not just for the replaced part.
After repair, the device undergoes Free quality control.
There are permanent discounts for repairs.
Spare parts. Original.
After the first repair, you will be issued a vip client card for a discount of 10%.40%
The girl’s Samsung started to work poorly, in order to charge it, you need to look for the right position for a long time. After two weeks of such use, the cell completely stopped charging. She turned for help to our service center, where, after diagnostics, it was revealed that the Samsung connector was partially torn from the printed circuit board. As a result, the tracks of the printed circuit board and the connector itself are damaged. After the repair, our specialists did quality control and issued a warranty for the entire phone.
Stock! Until the end of the month, for any repair, ultrasonic cleaning is free.