Samsung A 50 How To Distinguish A Fake
HANKOOK accumulators are energy-intensive batteries of the dry-charged category, which are sold for cars and trucks as source of constant energy.
Batteries of this brand are known all over the world for their high reliability and stable operation.
The first world saw HANKOOK batteries in early 1944, when Korea Storage Battery announced the large-scale production of energy-intensive batteries for vehicles. The shortage of high-quality components at that time quickly promoted the company in the world market, however, there was no question of high quality products then. The batteries rarely corresponded to the declared capacity and, under improper operating or storage conditions, quickly fell into disrepair.
The creation of a new concept of a storage battery forced the company to completely change the production technology, which ultimately made a splash in the world market. The maintenance-free model was head and shoulders above its fellow tribesmen of rechargeable architecture and withstood operation even in critical conditions.
After that, the manufacturing company began to develop production capacities, which allowed it to again take a confident position within the boundaries of world leaders. Since 1994, HANKOOK has repeatedly received quality certificates according to ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 standards, which has a beneficial effect on both the popularity of the brand and the reliability of its product.
How to distinguish an original from a fake
When purchasing batteries from non-certified sellers, pay attention to the appearance of the product, its weight and the availability of related documents. Also on the original sticker of the battery case there is a small hologram confirming the authenticity of the unit.
Pros and cons: why HANKOOK batteries are good
At the moment, HANKOOK batteries are a popular product in Asia and Europe, and are valued as a reliable battery with an optimal ratio of quality to price category. Also from the distinctive advantages of batteries of this brand stand out brightly:
- Unpretentious maintenance. The batteries are completely autonomous, which eliminates the need for the owner of the car to interfere with the design of the unit. HANKOOK batteries just need to be installed in the battery frames and connected to the terminals;
- Low self-discharge coefficient. Batteries are protected against closing contacts or internal reactions between electrolytes, as a result of which the unit does not need to be recharged even in case of prolonged downtime;
- Anti-corrosion coating of terminals. The current-carrying elements of the device are characterized by the presence of protective treatment, which excludes a decrease in the contact density of the terminals during prolonged connection;
- An electrolyte discharge indicator integrated into the body of the structure, providing convenient diagnostics of the battery.
HANKOOK batteries have a low resistance separator, the presence of which provides an increase in the power of the unit by 15%, and also prevents the possibility of a short circuit in case of overload.
Also, each unit has a comfortable handle for easy transportation. The average statistical service life is 3-4 years, depending on the intensity of discharge and climatic conditions of the region.
How to check iPhone cord by serial number?
Compare packaging and writing on cable
The Apple Lightning to USB cable has “designed by Apple in California” and “assembled in China”, “assembled in Vietnam,” or “Brazilian Calella-Industry House Museum” on a cable about seven inches with a USB connector. You will see a 12-digit serial number at the end of this text.
How to distinguish the original iPad charger?
First of all, you need to pay attention to the inscriptions. In the original, they are always clear, the letters are easy to read and do not erase. The inscription “Designed by Apple in California” is mandatory. And in general, the amount of information can be quite large.
What does MFi certification mean for accessories?
In fact, Apple’s certification program was launched back in 2005. The abbreviation MFi stands for “Made For iPod, iPhone and iPad”. This means that all licensed accessories meet the highest quality standards and are guaranteed to work with Apple products.
What is MFi cable?
The MFi mark means that the cable is designed specifically for Apple products (Made For iPhone, iPad, iPod) and, most importantly, its manufacturer has received official approval from the Apple Corporation. Apple sells licenses to manufacture accessories for its devices.
How to distinguish an original from a fake iPhone 7?
Upon closer examination, the screen became the most important difference. The original iPhone 7 screen continues the body. The fake has a small step between the screen and the body. The same can be issued by a device repaired with the help of non-original components.
How to distinguish a lightning cable from a fake? Which charger to choose for iPhone?
Instead of an afterword or to summarize: the iPhone can be charged with any (with some minor reservations) USB chargers. Most important is to use an original or Made For iPhone cable.
How to check an iPhone cable for originality?
As for the original cables from Apple, they must necessarily show off the inscription “Designed by Apple in California”, as well as “Assembled in China”, “Assembed in Vietnam” or “Indústria Brasileira”. After this inscription on the original cable, you will find the 12-digit serial number.
How to distinguish an original Samsung phone from a fake?
Each device of the company has a proprietary menu that is launched by a secret code.
- Open the dialer app
- Enter code #
- Such a menu should appear on the screen, where there are various options for testing the components of the phone.
- If you have it, then the device is original.
Checking with the service code
This is the easiest and fastest way to test any Galaxy smartphone for originality. Each device of the company has a proprietary menu that is launched by a secret code.
- Open the dialer app
- Enter code #
- Such a menu should appear on the screen, where there are various options for testing phone components.
Checking by the IMEI number is not a very reliable way to determine if the device is original, but in many cases it really helps. The determination procedure is also not very complicated, it consists of only two steps:
First you need to find out the IMEI number of the phone. To do this, enter the service code # in the dialer and in a moment you will see it on the screen. It also has on the box from the device and we recommend checking them at the same time (the numbers must match).
Now go to the Samsung website and enter the IMEI. It’s worth noting that you won’t check your device here if it’s older than the Samsung Galaxy S7. For example, I entered my Galaxy Note 4 number and the system reported an error. In this case, use the services of another service. IMEI.Info. Enter the same number and press the “Check” button to check. You should see device information if it is original.
Keep in mind that highly advanced scammers can steal the real IMEI from a genuine Samsung gadget and replace it with a Chinese copy. However, this happens very rarely, and the third method will help you make sure whether the Galaxy is a fake or an original device.
Explore the characteristics of your desired smartphone or tablet
If you study the technical characteristics of the desired smartphone or tablet in advance, this will help distinguish the original from a fake. The fact is that copies have significantly better specifications, so it won’t be difficult to see the difference.
Ask the seller to test the device against popular benchmarks such as Antutu, Geekbench and GFXBench, and then send you screenshots. Most likely, he will refuse to do this, which is a good confirmation that the device is not original. We also recommend installing the AIDA64 program on the phone, which displays a complete list of characteristics on the screen.
Copies, for example, use other screens, processors, memory, flash drives, and cameras.
How to check a Samsung Galaxy phone for originality
Today we will answer a very important question: how to find out if the original Samsung Galaxy? Many consumers want to save money by buying devices on various ad platforms, where it is quite deceiving to the uninformed person. If you buy from official retailers, then this problem should not worry you, as they sell 100% original gadgets.
Due to the current economic situation and neighboring countries, people are forced to look for better deals. Unaware that you can be deceived, you buy a smartphone 2 or even 3 times cheaper than the average retail price and only after a while you realize that you bought a fake.
So how can you tell an original Samsung Galaxy from a fake? There are several ways that you will learn about now. Choose the most convenient for you and use when buying a smartphone or tablet from the Samsung brand.
Identify by touch
The next time you get a copy of it, you will immediately notice the difference. Due to the poor quality of the materials used and the less capacious battery in the Chinese counterfeit, you will feel the difference in weight. The original will probably be heavier and better assembled.
Now you know all the popular ways to check a Samsung smartphone for originality. If you still have any questions. Feel free to write them below.
And now let’s talk about what methods exist for verifying a device for authenticity.
- You can always check the serial number of the device through the official website of the manufacturer. You can find the number both on the device itself and in the technical specifications inside the device. The numbers must match.
- If you are not well versed in smartphones, then you can seek advice from the specialists of the service center. These specially trained guys in a couple of minutes will be able to determine with a high probability whether it is a fake in front of you or an original.
- The originality of Samsung smartphones can be determined using a special combination of numbers. You just need to dial # on your gadget and see what the device gives out. The original will open the test menu. This combination SIMply won’t work on fake devices.
- The seller can guarantee the authenticity of the smartphone. If he is an official representative of the company and has all the necessary documents for the device.
Therefore, it is much safer to buy a device from the company’s official website or from official representatives.
In terms of performance, the Samsung A 50 runs on an 8-core Exynos 9610 processor. Two memory versions: 4/64 and 6/128 gigabytes. Triple slot for SIM-cards, into which you can safely insert a memory card.
The device is gaining 143 thousand points in Antutu. The result is comparable to the Snapdragon 660. This means that the smartphone will perform well in games at maximum graphics settings.
4000 milliampere hour battery. The phone can easily withstand a day of active use.
The box is made of durable cardboard. The front side shows the smartphone itself and the model name: A 50. Pay attention to the presence of all the necessary information on the back of the box: data about the device and its manufacturer, barcode, IMEI code.
Together with the device, the manufacturer put the charging unit, cord, headphones and instructions in the box.
- The Galaxy A50 case is made of high-quality plastic, but due to the gloss and overflow of color, it looks like glass. The build quality is top notch. The device looks expensive.
Samsung Galaxy A50 review distinguishing features and ways to identify the original. Camera
- As the main camera, the device has a triple module of twenty-five megapixels with phase auto focus. There is also a five-megapixel portrait lens and an ultra-wide-angle eight-megapixel lens, no optical stabilization.
- Front twenty-five megapixel camera has HDR and portrait mode.
- The unit shoots video with a maximum of 1080p, there is also digital stabilization.
In fact, Samsung has accommodated here all the most necessary and desirable that the consumer now wants to get: beautiful appearance and good build quality, type-C connector, mini-jack, a really cool amoled screen, a capacious battery, a fairly high-quality triple camera and a module NFC.