Retroarch ps vita control setting. Setting up an emulator
Retroarch. how to use
Retroarch-an emulator application that allows you to launch popular retro games from the PlayStation, Gameboy, Supernintendo, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive on Android device. And in this instructions we will show a step by step how to run games through Retroarch, configure everything correctly and even how to connect a gamepad. By the way, if you are mostly interested in SEGA games, we can advise other Sega-emulators for Android.
Starting from version 1.eight.5 The application is optimized and works great using ordinary screen presses. At the same time, you can switch to gestures control, just go to “Settings”. “Drivers” and choose a GLUI driver.
You can control the character or vehicle using a gamepad, you just need to connect it to your device. The program contains all the necessary files and configuration sets for most known gamepads and automatically sets them up when connecting, without the intervention of the user. If for some reason Retroarch has not loaded the settings, then we move to “Settings”-“Entry”-“Management Port 1”-“assign all control elements” and alternately assign each button and analog sticks of your gamepad.
The Menu Is Controlled Mainly by the Retropad, Which is Libretro’s GamePad Abstration that USES SNESS-Style Face Buttons and PlayStation Dualshock-Style Shouple Buttons And Analyg Stickks. The Default Keybinds for the Retropad Ares Follows:
The R2, L2, R3, and L3 Buttons, and Left/Right Anaalog Sticks Are not Mapped to the Keyboard by Default. Gamepads can be Mapped Manually in the Menu Under Settings → Input → Input user 1 binds → User 1 bind all, BUT AUTOMATIC Configuration is Possible with AutoConfig Profiles. On Windows, All Xinput and Some Directinput Gamepads Will Be Mapped Automatically When Detected to the Retropad Using the Included AutoConfig Profiles. Touchscreen Controls and Light Gun Peripherals Use the Mouse.
In the Menu, The Following Buttons are Ussed:
- A button = confirm
- B button = cancel
- X Button = Search Prompt
- Y button = Delete Input Bind
- D-Pad = Navigation
- Start Button = Reset Option to Default
- Select Button = Show Tooltip for a Particular Option
- R and l buttons = Fast Scrolling Through Files by Jumping to the Next Letter.
By Default, The Keys Used to Navigate the Menu Are the Following:
- Enter = Confirm
- Backspace = Cancel
- Slash = Search Prompt
- Delete = Delete Input Bind
- Arrow Keys = Navigation
- Spacebar = Reset Option to Default
- Right Shift = Show Tooltip for a Particular Option
- Page Up and Page Down = Fast Scrolling Through Files by Jumping to the Next Letter.
IF “Unified Menu Controls” Are Enabled Under Settings → Input. The Keybinds for the Retropad Arendad for Menu Control; this was.four.one.
There are also Various Hotkeys that mapped by Default. The Most Important Oones to Remember Are the Following:
- QUIT = Escape
- Menu Toggle = F1
- Save state = F2
- Load State = F4
- Fullscreen Toggle = F
- FAST-FORWARD TOGGLE = SpaceBar
- Screenshot = F8
All Hotkey Binds Can Biewed and Changed at Settings → Input → Input Hotkey Binds. Additionally, if you map Enable Hotkeys to a Keyboard Key, It Will Require that Key to Be Held in Order to Trigger Any Hotkeys, Which May Needed for Cores THAT. Hotkeys Can Also Be Mapped to Retropad Buttons as Well.
SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE HAVING ESCAPE KEY Quit The Program Instantly and Are Used to Having Escape Bring Up A Menu Inst. SINCE THE HOTKEYS Are Configurable, You Cange Behavior of the Escape Key in Your Config:
The Quit HotKey Will BE Unmapped, and the Menu Toggle Hotkey Will Escape Inst, F1.
Downloading Cores 
Retroarch Deesn`t Come with Emulation Cores, Sou Have to Download Them Yourself. However, Retroarch Doges has a Built-in Updater. So to download up to data cores, scroll download to Online Updater, and Select Core updater. Retroarch Will Download A List of Avainable Cores to Download, and You Can Individually Download Them. To see What Core does What, See this List.
IF For WhatEver Reason Retroarch Canet Download Cores, Or Won ‘Display A List of Availble Cores for Download, You Can Get too Buildbot Geree.
Guide: PlayStation Vita
This Tutorial Will Show You to Safely and Permanently Jailbreak/Mod Your Device So that Run Run Retroarch Orpolar Emulators, Plus Load Backups of Your, PSP, PSP, And PS1. Note this Will Work On Any Firmware Version of Ps Vita, Up To and Including 3.74.
This Guide is Intended for the PS Vita 1000 and PS Vita 2000 Models. The PS TV Setup Is Mostly the Same, But there Some Some Slight Differences in the Process; Because’ve Never Used a PS TV, I WOLD RECOMMEND LOOKEWERE FOR THE JAILBREAK Instructions. This Tutorial is Written for Windows Users, It is Possible to Jailbreak a Vita Using Mac/Linux by Following Thar Instructions.
Note that each of these tutorials are written in a special order. For Example, You Will Need Vitasheell Installed to Run Certain Tools, and So Those Institutions are Found ABOVE The Other Tutorials. Long Story Short: If You Just Jump Into a Specific Section and It References Things You Don’t Understand (Like Vitashell, Or VPKS, ETC.), Theen Scroll up a bit to find This Particular Instructions.
There are many reasons to run a permanent mod/jailbreak on the PlayStation Vita. HERE ARE SOME of My FAVORTES:
Эмуляция ретро консолей на PS Vita в 2022
- PS Vita Games. IT Goes Without Saying, But You Can Play Vita Games on a PS Vita. But with A Moded Device, You Can Run Backups of Your Games, Which Means You Don’t have to Constantly Swap Cartridges.
- SD2Vita. An SD2Vita Adapter Allows You to Use A Microsd Card as Storage for Your Permanently Moded PS vita. 30 For A 256GB Storage Solution? Count me in.
- Adrenaline. This App Runs a PSP Environment Directly on your ps vita. This Allows You to Load and Play PSP and PS1 Games with Perfect National Performance. Because The PS Vita Screen Has Exactly 2x The Amount of Pixels as the Psp, It Scales Perfectly.
- Retroarch (and Other Emulators). The PS Vita has a good amount of emulators available, and while it’s not the most powerful emulation machine for the money, you can still expect to play most classic retro games, plus a fair amount of Nintendo 64 games as well. Over, you can run emulators with adrenaline, Which Features Many Optimized Emulators, too.
- NATIVE PORTS. There are a good amount of NATIVE PORTS YOU CAN RUN on this device, Including All Three Grand Auto III Games, Max Payne, and
- Plugins. There are Hundreds of plugins Availble for the PS vita, Which Willow You to Make Any Number of Small (Or Large) Tweaks to Yur Device, Such.
PS Vita 1000 VS PS Vita 2000
There are Two Models of Ps Vita, Each with Its Own Unique Characteristics. See The Video Abo For A Deep-Dive Comparison Between The Two Models. In a nutshell: the Both Play the Same Games, The PS Vita 1000 Has An Oled Display, and the PS Vita 2000 is Thinner and Lighter.
There are some adjustments you can do to the ps vita 2000 to imprive its Screen, Which You Can Find Here (Requires Jailbreaking First).
The Single Most Important Accessory You Can Buy for Your Ps Vita is the Funturbo SD2VITA Card Adapter. This Willow You to Use A Microsd Card for Storage on Your Device AFTER It HAS Been Jailbroken. It’s The Best 6 You Cold Ever Spend. I’ve heard bad to Thows ABOUT OTHER SD2VITA Adapters, SO I WOLD STICK with the FUNTURBO Brand. I Have Two and the Have Worked Perfectly.
I Think that A 128GB Card Shoup Beare Minimum Size You Buy, and I Recommend Getting Someting with 256GB. PS vita, PSP, and PS1 Games are all Fairly Large, So This Will Ensure You Load Up Lots of Games. Here Are the Microsd Carts I Recommod:
Vitadeploy Came Out in Early 2021 and Imprives The Jailbreaking Process Significantly. It’s an all-in-out Solution for Hacking The Device as Setting it up to work with a Microsd Card as to the SD2VITA Adapter. This Method is Thoroughhly Documented in this Guide, So be Sure to Check There If You Run Into Any Issues.
- This Hack Assums that You are Starting with a PS Vita that Has Been Factory Restored. Carrying Over Previous Games Or Save Games Significtly Complicates This Process, And for Support on Moving Catalogs Over, I Recommod Consulting the Vitahacks Community Ed Dis Discks Comunity.
- IF YOU HAVE A PS Vita 1000 Model You Need An Official Sony Memory Card Inserte Into the Device, SincE The V1000 Doesn’t Built-in Storage. Any Size Memory Card Will Work Fine, The Smaller the Better Since Those Cheaper.
- This Method Works Best with Windows, But it is Possible to it on a Mac Or Linux Machine Using Thereste Instructions. This guide is Written with Windows Users in Mind, and I Recomment Borrowing a Friend’S Windows Machine Or Creating Windows Virtual Machine.
- Your PS Vita Must Be on Firmwarees 3.60, 3.65, 3.68, 3.73 or 3.74 in Order to Run This Hack. For Best Results, I Recommod Updating Your Ps Vita To 3.74 and Going from there. This Hack Was Performed and Tested On a New Ps Vita with Firmware 3.74.
- Connect your ps vita to your local wi-fi, and i also recommod you inteo inteo at LEAST ONEST ONCE Before Starting this Hack.
- IF your vita is alriedy Hacked, the is no reason to this hack unlessa you watch too ps vita bootup loco ry if yu’re just in the mood tart tart thad tart tom thad tart to resrata thad thad to resrat tood to resrat tood to dart to dart tood to dart tood tood tood tood thad tood thad thad thad thad thad tood thad. You can restore a Hacked vita by following this guide.
- Head Over to Soarqin’s Github Releases Page and Download the Latest Release of Finalhe. Unzip the File Into Its Own Folder. Note that in the Video I refer to it a “zip” File, but the File Format Is Actually.7z, Which is a 7zip File. This File Type Is Compressed Like.Zip and Behaves the Same Way. You can use the Built-in Windows Unzipping Utility to Extract The File Contents, Or Use 7zip.
- Go to Skgleba’s Github Releases Page and Download The Latest Release of Vitadeploy. Be sure to get the “fhe” Version that is in.Zip Format. Keep This File Zipped, and Place itxide the Unzipped Finalhe Folder.
- Inside The Finalhe Folder, Start the Finalhe.Exe File. A Window Will Pop up, Select the “Trim H-Encore to ~ 7mb” Option, then Open The Side Menu (it’s a Very Small Arrow) and Select the Vitadeploy Under “Additional Application”. Turn on your vita and plug it into your PC via usb; Navigate to the Content Manager App and Select “Copy Content PC”. Finalhe Will Detect Your Vita. Run itesn’t, refer to the blue Text Box Below.
- On your PC, in the final H-Encore Window, Click the “Let’s Go!”Button and Wait Until it Finishes. On the vita, navigate to “PC ps vita applications ps vita” and Select Both H-Encore2 and Vitadeploy and the Select “Copy”.
- Back on Your Vita’s Main Menu, You Shoup Now See the H-Encore2 and Vitadeploy Apps. TAP The H-ENCORE2 App to Launch it (IF It Craeshes, Keep Trying Until It Works). Once the App IS Open, All You have to do is Exit the App.
Retroarch Starter Guide
Retroarch Is One of My Favorite Programs To Use for Retro Game Emulation, Becalate Many Systems. But its has quite a steep learning curve. In this guide I’m going to demystify some of the more peculiar things aBout this Emulation FrontenD, and show i set up retoirch on my.
This guide is meant to help you set up with Various Retroarch iterations. The Video Will Primarily Be Done On Windows PC, But the Same Method Will Apply to MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Vita, and Xbox Platforms, and
Retroarch Really Shines On Retro Systems, Particularly PlayStation 1 and Below Games. FOR MORE MODERN CONSOLAS, IS Offten Efficient to Rely On Standalone Emulators, Which Arerally Optimized to Retroarch. However, if you are using a system that relies primarily on RetroArch for emulation (like Xbox), or you have a beefy PC that can run well regardless of optimizations, you may find success in emulating higher-end systems in RetroArch, too.
Retroarch Is a Frontend for Emulators, Game Engines and Media Players. It can run on the usual platforms like Windows, MacOS and Linux, but it also runs on iOS and Android for tablets and phones, as well as on game consoles like PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, 2DS, 3DS, Switch, and more. The Frontend for Retroarch Is Offten Referred to as the Libretro Frontened.
Note that Technically, “Retroarch” Shoup Be Pronounced Like “Retrurtch” Versus “Retroark”, Becuse Its First Based On Arch Linux, But Both Pronunations are. I have a habit of pronouncing it The Latter Way, Which is What You’ll Hear in My Videos.
Retroarch consists of What the Call “Cores”, Which Function as Emulators Embeded in the Program. So in this guide i Will Use The Words “Emulators” and “Cores” Interchangeably. Depending on the Version of Retroarch You Are USing, You Can Pick and Choose Which Cores To Load, To Beardize Your Experience, Or Retroarch Build May Come Pree-Law With With With Witch Abkin Alox Aluded Witin Alox Aluded Witin Alox Aluded Witin Abkin Alox Aluded Write Abkin Alkin Abke Abkin Alkin Abke Abkin Alkin Abke Abke Alkin Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Alkin Alkin Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abke Abink Aluddd.
SOU Might BE ASKING YOURSELF, WHY SHOULD I BOTER with Retroarch, IF I ALREADY HAVE StANDALONE EMULATIONS THAT? That’s a Fair Question. The Answer Is That Retroarch Contains A Lot of Universal Features that Chocklemented in Many of the Other Emulators. For Example, with Retroarch, You Can Unlock The Following Features:
- Wide System Support. You can find Retroarch on many systems, and it cano emulatte a ton of systems too. HERE is A Full Core List So Can Get An Idea of All the Emulations with.
- Universal Button Mapping. You can set your buttons for any ra core, and Also Save Per-Game Settings and Button Remaps for the Best Experience. YOU CAN ALSO Set Up Hotkeys for Things Like Save States, Loading Save States, Bringing Up The Ra Menu, Fast Forward, etc. With this Method, You Only have to Remember Hotkeys for One Platform Inst, Diffferent Key Mapping Across Various Emulators.
- Precise Video Scaling Options. With retroarch, you can adjust the game iMage to Match your device’s dimensions and resolution, or easel Bezel overlays to cubeomize the layout of your screen screens. IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN PREAFENERS FOR YOUR SCALING (Perfect Pixel Accuracy, Or Stretching Out The Image to Take Up the Full Screen), Ra Shoup Hawn.
- Shaders and Filters. Shaders Apply an overlay to your screen that can Mimic Scanlines, Colorization, Or Other Effects that Will Recreate Crt Monitors, Chunky LCD Grid Displas, And Filters Behave Like Shaders for Your Games, and Can Alter The Screen To Provide You a Better Visual Experience. Adding Filters to Your Game Image Will Smooth Out Pixel Distortion for Screens that Donette Match the Original Console You are Emulating.
- Playlists and Thumbnails. Retroarch Uses “Playlists” to Organize the Game Library, and It Will You to Add Box Art (“Thumbnails”) To Ery Game as You Scroll, and You Can Hall, WHAN.
- In-Game Saves and Save States. Retroarch Has the Ability to Save your Game with SRAM (In-Game) Saves How It Was on the Original Console, and You Can Also Save Stake a Snapshot of Any Game As Well.
- FAST Forward, REWIND SUPPORT. Retroarch Has Universal Support for Fast Forward and Reugland Hotkeys, Which Willow You to Navigate Slow (or Perilous) Moments in Certain Games.
- Universal Chets. With Retroarch, You Can Simply Add The Appropriate Cheat Files and Access All of the Cheats from the Ra Menu.
- Achievements. Retroarch Supports Retro Achievements, Which Are Super Fun.
- NetPlay. You can use retroarch to host or online gaming sessions for Retro Games.
- Recording and Streaming. YOU CAN Record Your Gameplay Directly in the App, and Even Stream it to Services Like Twitch.
- Active Development. Retroarch Has Been Around Since 2004 and Its Development Team Is Very Active.
That Being Said, Retroarch Is Not Perfect. The User Interface Can Be Cumbersome to Newcomers, And Some Emulation Cores Areneth As Performant As Standalone Emulators. Sohead may be times howlone emulators are preferred to a Full Ra Build.
The Primary File Requirements for Running Retroarch Will Be the Game Files, As Well as Bios Files for Systems that Require Them.
Game Files Will Be Standard Roms that You Woold Use with Any Other Emulator. Retroarch (Generally) Has the Ability to Use.Zip or.7z Files that Will Compress Those Rom Files as Well. To find which ROM files work best for your desired core, I recommend going to the Libretro Docs page, then navigating the Core Library menu on the left-hand side to find the core you want to use, and then consult the “Extensions” section to see What Files Are Accepted. Here is an Example of the Gambatte Core Secation, Which Will Show You The Accepted File Types for Game Boy Color, Plus Information On Bios and Other-Specific Option.
Hot key controller circuit
From here you can perform various hot keys that you want to tie to each button on your controller. These are just a few examples of hot key configurations with the controller. Feel free to use your own layout for any PC-compatible controller that you use.
Retroarch на PS VITA 2021 / Установка, настройка, обзор эмуляторов
Controller Xbox 360
- Back. Turn on the hot key
- Start. Close the contents
- A. Reset
- D. Menu (switch)
- LB. Loading state
- RB. Save the condition
- Left Cross. Slot of conservation of the condition.
- D-Pad Right. Slot of conservation of condition
A very simple hot key configuration based on the layout of the hot keys of the Retropie controller.
Controller Xbox One
- Back. Turn on the hot key
- Start. Reset
- A. Disk extraction switch
- B. The next disc
- X. Previous disc
- Y. Menu (switch)
- LB. Loading state
- RB. Save the condition
- RT. Fast rewinding forward (switching)
- D-Pad to the left. Slot of conservation of the condition.
- D-Pad Right. Slot of conservation of condition
- D-Pad Up. Volume
- D-Pad Down. Volume-
Expanded version of the Retropie hot keys with rewinding and rewinding functions, disk replacing elements and volume adjustment elements.
Fully control the Nintendo DS games using a gamepad
In this regard, you might think that it is impossible to play Nintendo DS games without a touch screen, or at least with a mouse. But you’re wrong! You can install one of the analog joysticks on the game controller to control the lower screen. Download any DS game, then run rGUI. Go to the “parameters” and you will see an option to enable the mouse pointer.
Below this option you can configure what analog joystick controls this virtual stylus, and configure how it processes. By default, pressing is processed by the right trigger, which DS does not use otherwise. With this inclusion, you can play DS games from the couch without any problems, although in some games it will obviously work better than in others.
Get this genuine retro-video with Shaaders Retroarch
Retro games were not developed to look good on the flat screen of HDTV. They were developed taking into account ELT Televisors and Monitors. If you do not want to dig one of these animals, Retroarch allows you to simulate a little experience. It is called a shader and adds artifacts that make the experience of playing the retro more realistic. For example, you can turn on this:
It is difficult to capture a motionless image, but these virtual scanning lines make everything feel much more smooth in motion. And it is easy to configure it. During the game, press the RGUI button, then click “Shaders”. Select Load Shader Presset, look at until you find the shader you need.
There are dozens of shaders, some of which are quite unstable if you do not have a powerful video card. We recommend that you first view the Shaders_cg folder and view the Shaders_glsl folder only if you cannot force any CG shaders well to work well. The above Sheder is “CRT-HYLIAN”, which we consider to be a good balance between performance and beauty, but do not hesitate to explore the collection until you find what you love.
Step One: Download Retroarch
Go to the Libretro home page. Then click the “loading” link in the upper menu right. Here you will find the latest version for your platform. For example, if you are a Windows user, click the Windows folder.
View, and you will find the 7-ZIP archive containing Retroarch. You will need to download and install 7-ZIP if you haven’t done this yet to open the archive. Drag the contents of this archive into the folder and place this folder in any place. I placed mine in “D: \ Retroarch”, but you decide.
To start Retroarch, just twice click Retroarch.exe “.
Step two: set up controllers
Retroarch user integration can be stunning at first, throwing you right in the configuration parameters menu. Do not worry: it is easier than it seems.
The first thing you need to know is that your mouse will not come in handy here. Click wherever you want, nothing will happen. Instead, look at the menu using keys with arrows. Scrolling up and down; to the right and left go from one menu to another, which is indicated by icons in the upper part of the screen. “Enter” allows you to select the menu item, “Backspace” allows you to return to the level back.
Of course, if you want to view your collection from the couch with the help of a gamepad, the first thing you need to do. This is the controller for working with Retroarch. In our tests, the Xbox 360 controller worked “out of the box”, but if your controller does not work to view the menu or you want to configure the buttons differently, we can change this.
Using the keyboard, go to the settings menu, which is presented in the upper part of the screen with two gears. Scroll down to “input” and click Enter.
Now scroll down to the “user’s input bindings” and scroll down to “user 1 tie everything”. Click on it and you can assign the buttons to your gamepad.
Retroarch bindings work with all emulators and are designed to constantly simulate gamepads supplied with the corresponding systems. Ideally, you should configure the joystick so that the buttons coincide with the buttons in this image:
Do this, and most games will play exactly as you remember, although you can configure everything differently if you want. After setting, you can move along the Retroarch menu using only your gamepad, so remove the keyboard if you do not need it.
If you are setting up a multiplayer game, repeat this process for all your controllers. I promise it’s worth it.
Setting games in Retroarch
You did it. You are in the game and are ready to start playing. But wait. the graphics looks blown up and pixel! How can you fix it?
Click the combination of the gamepad that you installed to open the menu in the game earlier. For me it is L3 R3.
The main menu now has an option of a quick menu. Choose it.
In a quick menu you will see many different options. Let’s look at the appropriate ones.
The parameters “Save the condition” allow you to maintain a playing state almost exactly where you are. There are several slots to save. Willow can use them to skip the usual conservation. Or immediately before a complex segment.
If your analog joysticks are not tuned, you may play the PS1 game that does not support them. To fix this, go to the “Management” element. And set for the parameter “User 1-analog-Cyphic type” value “Left analog” value.
Scroll down to “parameters”. Vulkan is selected or use Opengl if your GPU does not support it. Vulkan. the best option. And it must provide complete access to additional functions proposed by Retroarch PS1.
Reload if necessary. In “Quick menu. Parameters “can be installed much more graphic parameters. Here are the appropriate and what to do with them.
- Software frame buffer / Adaptive smoothing leave them on.
- Internal resolution of the graphic processor. Own value is 240p, 2x. 480p, 4x. 720p, 8x. 1080p, 16x. 4k. They are not accurate, but to a large extent correspond to the expectations that we can expect due to the quality. We recommend using 8x if your iron can deal with this. Or even 16x, if you want to abandon AA and have hardware capacity for this.
- Texture filtration. several settings, but XBR and Sabr are the best. And should not require too high performance.
- The inner depth of color. Change this value from 16BPP by default to 32BPP. To increase color depth with minimal performance.
- Frame / full Vram leave them alone.
- PGXP operation mode. turn on this to use some advantages of Retroarch PS1 emulations. Install it in memory only for the smallest visual glitches. Memory of the processor in some games look good, but they can ruin other things.
- PGXP Vertex Cache and the correct texture of the prospect, include them.
- HACK broad.screen mode. This will lead to some visual failures the external boundaries of your screen. But should look good in most games. Personal preferences.
Of course, Retroarch has plenty of alternatives
Openemu. A good multifunctional emulator that can be used instead of retroarch. It differs from it with the support of a smaller number of platforms and the absence of such a wide cross.platform. This is a universal solution, but not so.
The application has a separate menu for conservation, which are created automatically, as well as screenshots. over, the developers added a store with digital copies of vintage games here. Sorry, their assortment is difficult to call vast here.
In short, the tool is also sensible. I chose a solution for myself precisely between Openemu and Retroarch. The latter won by the number of settings and support for platforms. I recommend trying both options.
Nestopia. An alternative application that has a maximum minimalism. He has practically no settings, and it launches only applications for Dendy. Such tools also have the right to life.
Summing up: is this all this undertaking time is worth
Yes, I will definitely leave Retroarch on my Mac, because the application is definitely worth. Games from childhood have already given me a lot of positive emotions. Apparently, it makes sense to take a primitive mac mini on the secondary for the secondary for the secondary and throw it under the TV. I wonder how Rock-N-Roll Racing will look on a 50-inch TV.
Share the names of games that you must try, as well as interesting observations. I will definitely take part in the discussion.