Remote phone app
PC Remote has many useful features. In addition to the usual keyboard and mouse, you can work with Powerpoint and Excel, control the camera and music. The app uses Windows Remote Desktop to stream the contents of the system screen to your smartphone’s display. than 25 console games are integrated into PC Remote, which can be played using the touchpad. Supports different types of game consoles.
TeamViewer is arguably the most popular and reliable software for the job. There is also a desktop version with which you can get access from one computer to another. Differs in rich functionality. It is very easy to copy files from the gadget to the PC and vice versa. To connect your smartphone to the desktop using TeamViewer, use your existing user ID and password.
Setting up is extremely simple, even a person who is poorly versed in computer technologies can easily cope with all stages of installing and launching an application. The download link is located at the top of the official TeamViewer page.
After the application is installed and launched, a window appears with a user ID and password for entering these data in the Android application. The user controlling the computer transmits the ID and then the password to the person who wants to get remote access to the PC.
After a couple of seconds, a virtual bridge will be created and the desktop interface will be displayed on the smartphone display. At this stage, you can move the cursor around the screen, select and open files, in a word, completely control the computer at the other end.
In a recent update, the RSA key length has been increased from 2048 to 4096 bits, which greatly improves the security of the connection.
DroidMote is another great development, especially if you want to indulge yourself with desktop games on your device. DroidMote supports Android, Linux and Windows. The program is very friendly to gamers. Compatible with Android TV. This system has already been appreciated by professional gamers. Although it is not that good for general manipulation, there are better options.
Apps to Control Computer from Android Phone
Microsoft allows users to access their Windows 10 computer through their phone. Remote connection to an office PC is a great opportunity at any time and from anywhere not only to connect to a work computer, but also to do whatever you want with it remotely. And without getting out of bed, sitting behind the wheel of a car or in a tent on the banks of the river.
There are several programs for Android with which you can control your computer using your smartphone via WI-FI, Bluetooth or any available Internet connection. In this review, we have collected the best of them.!
VNC Viewer is often used in commercial structures to work remotely with various operating systems. Most IT professionals who work with a remote desktop of an office computer using a phone do it in VNC Viewer.
Splashtop 2 is a high-performance program with a number of advantages, including a high degree of protection. Great for games, especially racing simulators. Splashtop 2 is also popular with IT professionals. Software administrators and customizers often use it to access client machines. Free trial available, but it is recommended to purchase the paid version.
Remote Link uses WI-FI or Bluetooth to connect to a computer. Differs in a large number of additional functions. For example, Joystick Mode allows you to use your phone as a joystick for games, you can restart your computer with a single button, or turn it off completely. For beginners, the application may seem rather complicated, so it is recommended to choose it for more experienced users.
Remote access methods
We are considering options both through specialized services (in our case from Google) and through applications. In this case, control can be carried out both from another mobile phone and from a computer.
Why do you need remote access on a smartphone?
Here, each user actually has their own specific tasks, but the general list of the most common ones will look something like this:
- Theft or loss of the phone. The user urgently needs to connect to his gadget in order to determine its location, give a sound signal, send a message with a request to return the phone;
- Child’s phone. Listening to calls and viewing messages, the ability to connect to the camera and microphone to understand what is happening at the moment;
- Help the interlocutor. For example, your parents or co-workers cannot understand the intricacies of a device or a specific application. You can connect to your smartphone remotely and show them clearly all the principles of interaction with the gadget;
- File transfer. If you urgently need to drop files from another smartphone, but physically it is not at hand at the moment.
This is not a complete list, but the highlights are highlighted here.
Perhaps this is one of the best tools for controlling your device remotely. Initially, TeamViewer was used exclusively on computers, but with the development of mobile operating systems, it migrated to Android and iOS. If you have already decided to manage your smartphone, then this is the best free option. The procedure is as follows:
- Install TeamViewer for Windows or Mac on your computer, depending on the type of operating system;
- Also download the mobile version of the application from the device you want to control;
- Run the program on your smartphone by clicking the “Start” tab;
- After the first launch, you need to click on the “Install QuickSupport” button to download an additional application for managing your current phone;
- You will be redirected to Google Play, where you need to click “Install” and wait until additional software is installed on your smartphone; Once the installation is complete, launch QuickSupport and grant all the rights requested by the system. For example, on our Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, permission was required to run on top of other windows;
- Next, you need to connect to this device. This can be done in two ways;
- The first way. You enter the address start.teamviewer.com on your computer and indicate there the ID that is registered in the phone, and then click “Connect to partner”;
- The system will automatically launch the TeamViewer application from the computer version via the browser. If there is none, go to the download page;
- After the request, the phone screen will notify you whether you allow this device to connect. Confirm the action;
- Next, you will need to grant the right to share the screen, so you also agree to this notification;
- Now you can fully control the device;
- Second way. You can immediately enter the TeamViewer ID on your computer, which is registered in the phone, and connect to it.
TeamViewer features on Android
You should understand that the mobile version is somewhat limited compared to the PC, so you cannot fully control the device here. The following options will be available to you:
- Device info. You can view the characteristics of the phone, battery charge, wireless signal, memory, CPU and a number of other parameters in real time;
- Application management. A list of all installed games and programs on the phone is available to you, which can be removed directly from the PC. You can also view the details of each, such as the installation date;
- File transfer. Built-in manager for fast file transfer;
- Cursor. You cannot independently move the cursor on the phone screen and click icons, but there is a possibility of demonstrating a specific place where you need to click. Both you and your Partner with this device will see the same picture;
- Built-in chat. To chat with another member, there is a built-in chat where you can send messages and files.
Find My Device
We have already told you about the desktop browser version of the Android Device Manager service. So, Find My Device is a mobile application that also works through the Google service and is a more convenient option.
- Download this application on Google Play and run it;
- Log in to your Google account (in your case, you need exactly the one that is used on the other device);
- Grant all rights to the application (usually only GPS detection);
- If the smartphone is currently online, you will see its location. Otherwise, the last location will be displayed;
- Here, as in the browser version, you can ring the phone, block it or delete all data.
Remote access via Android Device Manager
You can control your device through an official service from Google called Android Device Manager. In this case, we are considering a way to connect through the desktop version in the browser, although there is also a specialized application on Google Play. The procedure is as follows:
- On your computer, follow the link https://www.google.com/Android/find to get to the desired section;
- Log in under the same account that is used on your device (to which you will connect);
- If the device is currently online, the system will display its current position on the map, determining it by GPS coordinates. If the device has been online for a long time, it will show its last location;
- You have 3 options available here, namely: “Call”, “Block” and “Clear”.
Call. As soon as you click on this tab, within a few seconds the smartphone will start beeping. It will last for 5 minutes, and it doesn’t matter if you have it disabled or not. This option is very useful, for example, if you are sure that the device is somewhere nearby;
Block. You can remotely lock the device and automatically deauthorize from the account on it. over, you can also leave a message, for example, with a request to return the phone on the screen;
Clear. Complete deletion of data from the gadget. If you understand that it cannot be returned, but at the same time do not want the information from the phone to be used by unauthorized persons, then activate this option. All data from the smartphone will be deleted, but at the same time you will not be able to see the location of the phone on the map.
It is a versatile product that has been downloaded over 10,000,000 times on Google Play. Thanks to this application, you can control your smartphone both from a computer and from another device, since AirDroid is provided for all platforms, including the web version. We have covered the process of managing your phone from the web version on a PC:
- Go to Google Play and download the AirDroid app, then install it;
- On first launch, you will need to register an account if you do not already have one. The process will take less than a minute;
- As soon as the account is registered and confirmed, it will be necessary to grant all rights to the application;
- On your computer, go to http://web.airdroid.com/ (this is the web version of the product) and log in using the same username as on the phone;
- After authorization, you will have full access to your device and will be able to manage it. In some cases and actions, additional rights will be required, so grant them if the system asks.
Features of AirDroid on Android
This product has a really very wide functionality that is not even available in TeamViewer, and here are some of the options:
- View applications and the ability to install, uninstall online;
- Working with files and file system;
- Launching the camera, mirroring (see everything that happens on the screen);
- Call log, calling subscribers, viewing the full history;
- Search for a device using the built-in location;
- Fast link opening, clipboard, file download;
- Remote control (only supported via app).
This is not a complete list of options, of which there are a lot, but even this is enough to fully appreciate all the capabilities of AirDroid. You can download the application to a PC and control the phone, or download to another smartphone and control the device directly from it.
Remote access software
You can also control your device using specialized programs, of which a lot has been developed. We have highlighted the main ones and provided the most complete information about each.
How to control Android phone remotely
In situations where the phone is not nearby, it often happens that access to it is extremely necessary. The only way to use your device from a distance is to access your Android phone remotely.
One of the few programs that provides a remote connection without access to the Internet during it. But even here, this is not a complete connection without Internet access, since to install the software, you need a network.
How to Spy any Android Phone and Access Camera for Free | Track Victim’s Phone Remotely Without Root
- Download the app on your smartphone.
- Allow USB Debugging.
- Go to the PC and install the program of the same name on it.
- Connect phone to computer via USB cable.
- When the program on the PC detects the connection, click on View.
What is remote access for?
Remote access for Android is required to interact with the device at a distance. This can be useful both for managing the owner himself if, for example, he forgot the device at home, and for giving access to another person. Why you might need it?
For example, a mobile device or any program on Android needs to be carefully configured, and the user does not have the necessary skills and / or knowledge for this.
Instead of going to a specialist, you can give him remote access by connecting to a phone from a phone or from a computer, after which a knowledgeable person will do everything right.
But that’s not all. Remote control makes it easy to share and download files to another device.
Let’s say the phone stayed at home, but you have a computer that was already connected to the smartphone. If in such a situation you need to throw a photo or video from the phone‘s memory, then you just need to connect to it via a PC and download it to your computer.
Issuing remote access is generally a very useful and multifunctional option. This is what it is most often used for:
- determining the location of the device;
- reset to initial parameters;
- viewing messages, mail, notifications and more;
- deleting files or any applications;
- blocking the device or certain of its functions to protect the child from inappropriate content;
- taking photos and videos with the main and front cameras.
After such an impressive list, it is clear that remote access to Android opens up almost endless horizons of possibilities.
Another application for connecting from one phone to another. AirDroid can be downloaded for free from the Play Market.
- Install the program on both devices. Complete the registration process.
- Open the section “Remote support”.
- Take the device you want to connect to and go to the home screen. The connection code will be displayed here.
- On the first device, click on “Add device”, and enter the code.
- Tap on “Connect”.
How to detect hidden remote access to your phone
Covertly connecting and controlling the device without the owner’s permission is possible only through the appropriate application, so if the device has been in the wrong hands for some time, you should look at the list of installed programs by deleting the unknown.
It is important here not to get rid of system applications, so first google the name, and then delete the program.
How to disable access on Android
You can disable or restrict remote connection access in applications. If the same TeamViewer is installed, you need to open the program and disable access.
If we are talking about the detection of a smartphone by factory functions, you need to disable the “Find My Device” option from Google. This is done through the Settings and the “Security” tab.
Android Remote Access Ways
To access your smartphone remotely, you need to use one of the remote connection methods. There are many such methods for the Android operating system.
Below I have listed 9 of the most relevant and convenient ways. They are ranked in order of popularity.
One of the most popular programs of this type. Often used for communication between two computers, but can also work between a mobile device and a computer.
For personal use, this program is free, but to use TeamViewer for commercial purposes, you will need to pay from 2 thousand rubles per month. No configuration required for basic use.
- remote control smartphone,
- changing android settings,
- installing applications,
- taking screenshots,
- viewing events on the home screen.
How to use TeamViewer
It is very easy to control a mobile device at a distance:
Ilya is the editor-in-chief of the softdroid.net website. He is the author of several hundred tutorials and articles on setting up Android. For about 15 years, he has been repairing equipment and solving technical problems for iOS and Android. Dealt with almost all more or less popular brands of mobile smartphones and tablets Samsung, HTC, Xiaomi, etc. For testing, the iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy S21 with the latest firmware version are used.
Android Remote Control helps you solve a number of tasks at a distance. Setting up the phone, working with applications, emulating mobile games, access control, presenting photos on the TV. all this is done by remote control applications. They will be discussed in this review.
ApowerMirror duplicates the screen of a mobile device on a PC. Possible platforms are iOS, Android (5), Windows and Mac. Accordingly, Chromecast technology should be supported on Android, and AirPlay on iOS. By default, all this is available “out of the box“, nothing extra needs to be installed.
The most optimal use of ApowerMirror is for multimedia presentation on a large screen. Optionally, the screen can be used in portrait or landscape mode.
Another option is to control Android from a PC, in particular, work with mobile applications. The fact is that there are a number of applications without a full desktop version, including mobile games. There is no need to run the emulator, root the device, etc., ApowerMirror solves these tasks much easier.
ApowerMirror application is also convenient to use for taking screenshots and recording what is happening on the phone screen.
AirDroid is an application for remote control of iOS and Android devices.
Allows you to remotely send messages, control the phone, transfer to it and download files from it. The service is free in its basic version. To use the more advanced premium version, you need to pay from two dollars per month. Premium has access to the camera, phone search is available and there are no restrictions on the amount of data transferred.
How to connect Android to PC via AirDroid
Install the AirDroid app from Google Play on your Android device.
If you are using the app for the first time, you need to create a new AirDroid account.
Enable the necessary permissions for Airdroid to work properly.
Turn on the features you plan to use.
Visit AirDroid Web and sign in with the account you created above.
Once connected, you will see the main control panel. On the right is a set of tools with brief information about the phone. Left. all applications that allow you to control your phone.
Select the Files app to view files on your phone and transfer them from PC to phone and vice versa.
Select the Messages app to view stored messages on your phone or start a new conversation with someone on your contact list.
The Camera application is designed to remotely view and control the camera on your phone.
Vysor is a Chrome extension and desktop application (Windows / Mac OS / Linux) for remote smartphone control. With its help you can
- manage mobile applications;
- play Android games (using your computer’s mouse and keyboard) using Vysor as an emulator;
- communicate on social networks and messengers installed on the phone.
One example of using Vysor is mirroring a device to another screen: a projector, TV, or desktop PC. It may be needed for presentation of documents, photos, videos.
How to control any Android phone remotely | mobile to mobile remote access 2021. Any Desk App
To remotely control your smartphone via Vysor you need:
Android Device Manager
The service from Google, on the one hand, is the simplest in terms of features (there are no settings as such). On the other hand, there is no need to pay for or even download additional applications. It is optimal to use if you have lost your phone or stolen it.
Main features of Android Device Manager:
- call to the number of the “linked” phone,
- lock your phone at a distance,
- emergency deletion of all data.
How to use Android Device Manager
Using the remote phone control service is easy. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Go to your browser (on a computer) at this link.
- Enter the login and password of your Google account, in which you were authorized on the Android device.
- Select the function you want using the menu on the left: call, block or clear.
Note. Remote control will not work if the Internet and geolocation are disabled on the phone. This is true for all other services listed in the article.
You can open the Android Device Manager service from another phone or browser on your PC. In both cases, this will allow you to remotely control Android, gaining access to basic functions.
Mobizen Mirroring is one of the most powerful apps in this review, but it has the most limitations in the free version.
In the free version, connection is possible only via USB or in a local network, which will not allow you to communicate with a smartphone that is far from the computer. But there is:
- support mobile device screen viewing,
- application management,
- file transfer and screen capture.
- the ability to connect to the phone via 3G and 4G networks,
- screen video recording,
- display of mobile notifications.
- Install the application on both your computer and smartphone.
- When you first start, enter your email and password for access.
- Run the program on your computer, click on the verification button. A 6-digit code will appear.
- Enter the code into the application window on your smartphone and use a simple interface to control.
Other ways and applications for remote control
There are other apps with Android remote access features. We list, without going into details, several popular.
- MobileGo. Allows you to connect using a convenient QR code. Has a backup function.
- WebKey. Powerful paid app (with trial) to manage multiple devices.
- Air. An approximate analogue of AirDroid with similar functionality. Interesting in that it is completely free.
What is meant by remote access
Controlling a smartphone today does not require connecting to a PC using a bunch of wires. it is enough to limit yourself to a couple of applications. The software gives access to gadget data. contacts, videos, personal information and images. The connection does not affect the performance of the gadget and does not take a long time.
A mobile application for those who are wondering if it is possible to remotely connect to an Android phone from a computer. Synchronization is done via a QR code without requiring an account registration. Among the advantages of the program. free distribution, limiting the size of copied files, ease of installation. Unfortunately, there is no Russian-language version of the software.
Before invisibly remotely connecting to an Android phone, you need to install the application on your computer through a browser, and then scan the graphic code from the monitor. After that, a program with good functionality is downloaded from Google Play:
- access to messages, contacts and file manager;
- simultaneous notification to a smartphone and a computer;
- the ability to lock the display, control cameras;
- exchange of files of any size, creation of a backup copy.
The web application notification system allows the user to exchange event messages with a remote Android device, receiving information directly to the desktop. The premium version of the program includes the possibility of unlimited transfer of files and entire folders. It can also be used to monitor remote locations through the device’s camera in real time. If you want to transfer files from a remote device to your smartphone, AirDroid allows you to do that too. You can even monitor the battery level of your Android device.
Accessing the phone from a computer
You can access mobile gadgets from a personal computer through several applications. The installation and principle of operation of such software are similar, but the functionality and type of connection may differ in detail. Programs can be distributed both free of charge and on a paid basis.
A free application that provides remote access to Android gadgets by connecting to a computer. The service can be installed in two ways: through a Google account and an account on the Android website, or through a QR code, provided that the mobile device and computer are connected to a single Wi-Fi network. Advanced software functionality is available only after obtaining ROOT rights and additional settings.
Control your PC by your phone ( Microsoft remote desktop)
The advantages of the program are fast and accurate configuration, user-friendly interface, rich functionality of the free version. Disadvantages. the need to install software with additional settings and the presence of paid functions.
You can set up Android remote control using utility A, the computer can be installed without installing anything, but control the phone through the Google Chrome browser by registering in the Google search system.
To set up AidDroid for remote control, you need to go to the AidDroid service, register in it with your email and password. After that, all that remains is to download the AidDroid application to your smartphone or tablet and log into your account from it.
A software phone. read and write messages, make and receive calls, access music files, video files, photos, documents and more through individual icons.
Using the web interface, you can determine the exact location of the device, remotely turn on the camera on it, take a photo or video. A separate ARC file allows you to remotely install various applications and programs on the gadget.
However, the default Android desktop cannot be accessed. To do this, you will have to install an additional AirMirrow plug-in in Google Chrome in order to see everything that happens on the screen of a tablet or smartphone. This is necessary, for example, in order to use the messaging services Viber or WhatsApp. Or monitor the battery level.
Functional software designed to synchronize a personal computer with mobile devices. It is most effective when connected via a cable or Wi-Fi network, which is possible only when scanning a QR code. The software is installed on both devices and then starts up. Some functions require ROOT rights.
- copy data to PC;
- work with calls and contacts;
- video conversion and viewing;
- work with the control manager and applications installed on the gadget;
- work with RAM.